Occasionally Jim's Plumbing offers incentives through vouchers to customers encouraging them to write a positive or negative review regarding the service recieved.

Excellent service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Josh came out to site was reall helpful and knowledgable fixed the problem quickly and exceeded expectations will definitely use again!!

Verified Customer

Arrived in the timeframe given. Job was completed without fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Greatly appreciate the prompt service and quality of workmanship. Will continue to use in the future. Thanks for the service

Great on time service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Jims Plumbing came over today to fix a loose tap. Not was he only on time but performed his function with total proffesionalism. Thank you

Verified Customer

Excellent service with tap replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

He did a very good job, explained the quotes really well and wasn’t forceful. I would hire him again. Highly recommend

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you, Declan. We look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Jim's Plumbing 672018

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Great Plumber, Excellent Job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Excellent service, plumber was very good, professional and friendly and called prior to the job to let me know approximately when he'd be there. Did exactly what was required and moved quickly.

I do have a concern with the way jobs are charged though, which isn't necessarily the Plumbers Fault.

A $73 attendance fee, $47 per 15 minutes onsite ($188 per hour) and then you have to pay machine rental fees if specialist equipment is charged ($80 in my case). The equipment charge seems excessive to me and personally I consider what was used to be a tool of the trade. I maybe wrong and this maybe standard practice in the plumbing world but haven't struck this before.

This is my own personal view of course and I should stress the fees were explained up front.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Lee. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Jim's Plumbing 671057

Nice guy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Plumber was nice and done a fantastic job, pipe burst i thought it was a gas pipe. Plumber fixed problem, will use them again.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback, Caroline. Jim's Plumbing 671937

Efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Quick response time. Efficient and effective work and helpful discussions of future options. Friendly service, happy to recommend to others.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you, Rae. We are so pleased we resolved your issues and that you would recommend our services. Jim's Plumbing 671547

Nice plumber

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Hot water service is only 1 year old. Called Jim’s plumbing, plumber arrived fast had the parts to repaire my hot water service, great service.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Billy. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have on Hot Water Systems and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. Jim's Plumbing 671363

Good and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

The plumber came and fix my shower put in a new shower tap, did the job fast and im very happy and I recommend.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you, Nane! We look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Jim's Plumbing 670870

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Sven is a legitimate plumber and gave me an excellent service! He had arrived on time as scheduled on phone!

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer's problems resolved quickly and efficiently. Jim's Plumbing 670818

Plumbing fixed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

All the problems we had were fixed. The plumber was polite and friendly. Explained what to do from here and also what had been done. Probably saved me some money.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you, Andy. We aim to have your problems resolved quickly ensuring your home is safe and liveable again with minimal impact to you. Jim's Plumbing 670122

Fantastic Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Adam was prompt, professional and made the most of what could have been a disaster due to our lack of measurements before buying our dishwasher. He made it work! As well as gave some general prevention advice for other plumbing issues around the home. Fees were explained and everything above board. Very happy!

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

We are please to hear how happy you were with your recent experience. Thank you for taking the time to share. Jim's Plumbing 670147

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Nice guys, fast service, really dirty yucky job. Will use jims plumbing afain in the future. Professional plumbing service 10/10. Thank you.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mei. Jim's Plumbing 669053

Excellent Plumbing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Liam quickly assessed the situation and identified the source of a leak in my front yard. Despite pooling water directly in-line with mains water pipe line he quickly determined that a disused irrigation system was the culprit. He was highly professional, timely and efficient. I highly recommend Jim's Plumbing and Liam in particular.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your feedback, Gav. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have on water leaks and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. Jim's Plumbing 669321

Plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Absolutely great guys great care and well done, lovely guys couldn't be more happier they took so much care, absolutely well done, I am sure to recommend

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you Rommie. We are please to hear that you had such a great experience with our company and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Jim's Plumbing 669158

Fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

2nd time used Jim’s plumbing. Reliable on time, not wanting to rush out the door once job was done. Will call in the future.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Sam, thank you for you positive review. Our vans are satellite tracked giving us the ability to have the closest plumber in your area respond to your call quickly. Jim's Plumbing 668913

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Simon did an excellent job replacing the mixing valve spindle on my AquqMax unit. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I cannot fault his work. Highly recommended.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Alex, we are pleased to hear that you would recommend our services. Jim's Plumbing 668733

Wicked plumber

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Plumber was awesome, arrived on time. Fixed my plumbing issues, blocked drains. Really funny nice guy. I'll be using them in the future.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thanks for you review, Matt. All of our vans are fully stocked with the latest technology in drain inspection and drain cleaning equipment. Jim's Plumbing 668298

Service arrive on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Plumber arrives on time and provides good and quick service. Blocking issue were completely solved by them. Very good service!

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you Boya. Our vans are satellite tracked giving us the ability to have the closest plumber in your area respond to your call quickly. Jim's Plumbing 668393

Quick turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Quick response time out to job and complete before lunchtime,friendly service, easy to deal with and replaced parts due to faulty from manufacturing issue without any problems

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback. We aim to have your problems resolved quickly ensuring your home is safe and liveable again with minimal impact to you. Jim's Plumbing 668539

1 of 21 pages