Occasionally Jim's Plumbing offers incentives through vouchers to customers encouraging them to write a positive or negative review regarding the service recieved.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Was quick, Punctual, friendly and very helpful. I would Definitely recommend to others and would use again. Thank you.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Karen, thank you for such a great review. We are so pleased that we were able to assist you with your plumbing issue - Jim's Plumbing 692364

Emergency sewer drain repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Adam was really friendly and helpful, did a great job in awesome time! Loads of information was given and I felt comfortable having him in my home.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your fantastic review Erin, we appreciate your support! Jim's Plumbing - 692332

No problem, definitely recommended

• 1 helpful vote

Expensive

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Was here for 55 minutes to fix a blocked underground pipe. Used the machine to try and unblock it. Managed to clear the back up but said we must have a broken pipe. Charged $488 for less than an hours work. $81 call out fee even though it was during the week during working hours. Have since seen other plumbing companies charging $250 to use the same machine. Overpriced.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi IBE, We would love to chat with you in regards to your experience, please provide us with your job number so we can locate you on our system. Regards, Jim's Plumbing

Rip off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

We had a gas leak and called the 'gas company', they came and fixed it but two days after we had no hot water. Therefore we called the 'gas company' again and the plumber checked it over and said we just needed a thermalcouple lead which is faulty but because they only repair emergency break downs he told us to get a private plumber.
So the following day we called Jim's Plumbing (BIG AND EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!). I told them what needed to be done as the emergency plumber wrote it down for me. I paid the attendance fee of $80.30 and Jim's Plumbing arrived within 40 minutes. He made me sign a form that every 15 minute block will be charged at $47!
Took out one tool and proceed to complain how 'in his 30 years as plumber he hasn't seen a nut this tight'! He spent full 30 minutes unscrewing this nut even though the plumber before him had the problem sorted in less that 5 minutes. Than he informed me that we needed a new unicontrol as there was no gas going in. That's not what the previous plumber said.
He said the full cost of a fixed price would be $750!!! I had no choice but to agree because by than he was costing me already $174.30.
Took him another 35 minutes to complete the job. He gave me no invoice and when I requested one from the office they sent me a quote! I called again and asked for it to be itemised, this I had to do 5 times!! I still have no warranty on the parts he said I'll get and no Compliance Certificate.
I called Reecce Plumbing to see how much the part were: $45 thermalcouple and $226.85 for the Unicontrol.
That means I paid $478.15 for labour which took him 35 minutes (not counting 30 minutes on a nut he couldn't undo). Reasonable?? No way! Monumental rip off! I would never recommend Jim's Plumbing to anyone and will tell anyone looking for a plumber not to even think about them!

Upper Ferntree gully

Verified Customer

Excellent job good fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Called Jim's plumbing cam on time quick clean and fas service diconected our gas oven and relitite our hot water and heating

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your support and feedback Tina! Jim's Plumbing - 690703

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

From the 3 quotes I got for my hot water heater, Jim’s was the cheapest and the plumber was at my door in about 40 minutes. Great service

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Great to hear .Thank you for your business

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Liam was fantastic, he was on time and did a great job with no fuss, he had all the material with him and fixed the problem, highly recommend

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Thomas, all of our vans are stocked with the most common parts to ensure that we are able to complete most jobs when attending. We appreciate your support by posting this review! Jim's Plumbing - 690402

Verified Customer

Fast, efficient and informative!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Had a burst water pipe in my bathroom vanity and needed someone to fix urgently. Jim's plumbing was professional and efficient from the handling of my phone call all the way through to completion of the job on site. Simon (plumber) was friendly and very informative. He not only fixed the issue promptly but also pointed out the potential water damage that may have been caused by water seeping through the floorboards which I should consider contacting my insurer about. The original flexi hose under the vanity was bent at an angle which probably contributed to why it burst and Simon went the extra mile to attach an extension so that there wasn't such an angle moving forwards. Thanks Simon for the great work and I would definitely use Jim's again!

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you MonG for such a fantastic review. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumber have on Hot Water Systems and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term sol... read more »

Verified Customer

The most professional plumber - fast, efficient and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

We called Jim's Plumbing for an emergency job on Sunday as we suspected gas leak in our house. Jim's Plumbing sent the plumber, Liam Arnold, to rectify the problem. He was fast, professional, got the job done efficiently. He delivered! On top of that he explained everything that I needed to know. He also issued a certificate of compliance to guarantee his work. I used many plumbers before, nobody was as professional as this guy. His job gives you peace of mind that you house is safe and job is done properly. I would recommend him to others who need the gas job done. My advice is don't go to those cheap ones that are not trustworthy,. I have learned my lesson. They don't do good job and they are probably not even qualified and you would end up paying even more. Jim's plumbing is definitely the best solution I have found.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Daranee, thank you for your fantastic feedback. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. We are so pleased we were able... read more »

Verified Customer

Great service and reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I couldn’t have asked for a more responsive, friendly and efficient service! AND I get hot water back as a result.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback Bella, we are pleased we were able to help on this occasion. Jim's Plumbing - 689084

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Came within 30 minutes of calling fixed and replaced leaking taps within 30 minutes..
Great stuff Allan will recommend to friends.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Lead, Thank you for your great review. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service. We are glad to hear we were able to assist you with your plumbing issue! Jim's Plumbing 688949

Verified Customer

Plumber was quick to arrive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Thank you Adam for a great job done today. Repaired hot water service quickly and efficiently had all the parts required in his van. Thanks again Extremely Happy.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

A big thank you for this great review Kylie! Hot water system repairs and replacements are a specialty of ours at Jim's Plumbing and we are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we provided. Jim's Plumbing 688551

Toilet repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Sven did an excellent job identifying the problem with my toilet and fixing it. I was very pleased with the service.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Ben, thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased we were able to help on this occasion. Jim's Plumbing 688486

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Liam provided professional and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Liam installed new gas cooktop. Liam was prompt, professional and had a smile
I would not hesitate to contact him for further work and would highly recommend him

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for you 5 star review. We look forward to assisting with your future plumbing needs. Jim's Plumbing 688095

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Avoid This Jim’s Plumbing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Expensive, hit and miss whether the plumber they contracted to come to you is good or not that day.
Had a plumber look at a hot water leak, he said he couldn’t fix due to height restrictions. Fair enough. He was to also fix the kitchen tap, he then went to his car to get a tool for 10mins which turned out to be in his tool bag he had Left inside the house. He tightened the tap and all in all was 16mins including his “looking for a tool time” and I was charged $183.70.
I rang Jim’s and I was told they charge in 15 minute blocks so if it’s 16mins that’s just too bad because the charge is just like he had been for 30mins and ofcourse him pretending to look for a tool to get more time in is just my bad luck.
Go with other personable cheaper plumbers!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

solar hot water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Friendly, helpful and arrived on time. Did great job no fuss no mess. Happy with service. Use Jim's again in future

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Jim's Plumbing 687931

• 3 helpful votes

Blocked sink

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Adam was efficient and got the job done with a minimum of fuss and no mess. He was prompt and polite.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Jane, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Jim's Plumbing 687293

Trouble with hot water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Jims plumber come out today on time, fixed trouble with hot water in house that another plumber had caused putting in new bathroom. Plumber found problem very fast was happy with outcome.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

We are pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Jim's Plumbing 686807

Replaced entire hot water unit quickly and efficiently in under 2 hours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Very punctual. Quick assessment . Replaced 135 l hot water unit extremely efficiently . The fastest tradesman I've ever used.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you, Richard. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have on hot water systems and are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. Jim's Plumbing 686694

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Called Jim’s Plumbing with an intermittent hot water fault. Leigh Mason (Jim’s plumbing Perth ))arrived promptly and he began with a thorough diagnosis. Leigh quickly ascertained the fault as a seized solenoid in my eternity hot water system & he gave me a few options for repairing the fault. Ultimately a new system was required. Leigh then organised interest free repayments for me and he collected a new eternity unit from the warehouse. The new unit was fitted and all testing & adjustments were done. The unit tested correctly & couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Leigh Mason was very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing plumbing assistance.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your fantastic review, Jock! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Jim's Plumbing 686205

1 of 25 pages