Occasionally Jim's Plumbing offers incentives through vouchers to customers encouraging them to write a positive or negative review regarding the service recieved.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Called Jim's Plumbling - Prompt Service, Hot water issues which were solved - now have hot water - thank you

MIsleading

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I will not use Jim's Plumbing again as they clearly try to mislead people. I was charged a lot for a simple leak and then they said I could not receive the $50 refund because "Payment was not received at completion". Payment was made as soon as requested and could not be made on the spot as it was a rental. Clearly they just try and trick people. You have lost my business and I have 5 rental properties.

4th time used jims plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Each time we used jims plumbing we have been impressed with. How quickly we can get a plumber. Always here when they say are going to be. And have been very happy with the work that has been done.

Verified Customer

Excellent thorough efficient plumber would refer him to anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

My plumbing problems are solved he was very efficient and did an excellent job will recommend to friends thanks you

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Explained process at work was completed! Excellent help for those of us who don’t understand technical terminology. Very friendly and knowledgeable .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Same day call out with no fuss from the head office. Great plumber and got the job done quickly and well.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Quick and wonderful service. Plummer arrived on time explained charges worked quicklyand would highly recommend to everyone else. Excellent job.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback, Paul. Jim's Plumbing 665229

Prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Liam from Jim's was punctual, friendly and efficient. Problem fixed with minimal fuss. Even checked my hot water system as part of his service. Highly recommended.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you Tiff! All of our vans are satellite tracked giving us the ability to have the closest plumber in your area respond to your call quickly. We are pleased to hear that you would highly recommend our services. Jim's Plumbing 665143

Prompt response!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Enquired at 10pm on a Tuesday night, they were so happy to send someone right away! Very happy with the speed of the work.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Gaz. Thank you for your feedback. Jim's Plumbing 665108

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Waste of time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Upon calling them after hours and on a public holiday i was advised of the fees and accepted the fees as my business needs working toilets. They came out promptly after taking a non refundable fee. The plumber using his jet was unable to unblock the sewer and i was advised that the pipe was most likely collapsed. Trusting his judgment and his report i had to have no toilets over the weekend in my business for my clients. The fee was $725 for an hours work and no result. Come Tuesday they were asked to come quote for a permanent fix and wanted money to come out. In the end they didn't show up. So the following day another company came out and sorted the issue with their machine within 10 minutes. There was no collapsed pipe as reported. So in the end i paid $725 to Jims to not have toilets for my business and inconvenience hundreds of people for 5 days because their machines coudn't do the job. Had to pay another plumber to unblock the pipe. Jims was happy to grab the cash and run. Shouldn't advertise yourselves as being able to unblock drains if your machines can't. Now i know not to call you guys again for anything because your rates are through the roof and you didn't achieve anything. Caused alot of additional headaches for alot of people because of your inability to fix the problem or even advise of a possible solution. If i had known that another plumber with better equipment could do the job i wouldn't have waited 5 days to get them out there. Would have had them out there the next day. I trusted your plumbers report and all i got was extra financial losses as my business needs working toilets. Would have been better to let me know that maybe another machine was the go. Instead you guys just did a quick cash grab Just letting people know that for blocked sewer drains they didn't sort it out for me. Be carefull which plumber you get out. Need to make sure they have the best machines otherwise you will waste time and money. They cost me more than just their fee.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

This review is not an accurate account of what happened. Our plumber attended at 8pm on a public holiday, as the drain machine would not pass through the drain after numerous attempts our plumber a... read more »

Tap repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Plumber arrived on time, fixed my problem, very happy with the service. Would happily use Jim's plumbing again, job well done.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive review. We are please to hear how happy you are with our service we provided. Jim's Plumbing 664347

New Taps - Look Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

The plumber turned up on time and did an amazing job fixing my kitchen and washing machine taps... Beautiful job and very close attention to detail to ensure they will last for a long time to come...

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Laura, we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer's problems resolved quickly and efficiently. Jim's Plumbing 664371

Plumber was early

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Dealing with the office was quick. The plumber arrived within 20 mins off making call. Plumber was nice and done a great job of repairing my tap. Highly recommended.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you Devin, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Jim's Plumbing 664449

New tap!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Extremely prompt. Arrived when said. Was fast efficient and job done to high standards. Would use Jim’s for all my plumbing’s services.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Lou. We are pleased to hear that you would use our services for all of your plumbing needs. Thank you, Jim's Plumbing 664288

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

The plumber was nice and on time. Sorted out a burst pipe that flooded one of the rooms. So grateful!

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback Rumana. Jim's Plumbing 663938

oaklands park adelaide

Private message

water leak

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Sunday morning in a long weekend, large water leak near meter. Rang Jim's plumbing was given time frame 11_ 2 pm. Arrived 11ish, diagnosed and fixed problem in a professional manner.great friendly service, would recommend to friends..5 stars

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback Kim. We are pleased to hear that you would recommend our services to your friends. Jim's Plumbing 663891

Tap leak

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Gentleman was informative, friendly and professional. He explained the situation and solution in words that we could understand clearly and easily.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your 5 star review Andre. Jim's Plumbing

Hot water service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Gary was right on time and explained the problem and our choices. He also gave us some additional advice about the hot water service. We'd recommend him without hesitation.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Meg, thank you for your 5 star review. Our plumbers pride themselves on the knowledge and expertise they have on hot water systems. Jim's Plumbing 661947

Plumbing issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Fast and friendly service on a weekend as well. Great service will definitely call Jims Plumbing again. Thanks once again five stars

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Hi Sharon, thank you for taking the time share your experience with us. Jim's Plumbing 663781

Verified Customer

Really happy with that service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Brian came to check out leaking pipes ,inspected the pipes and found our plumbing was fine on a close inspection he found a rat problem that needs attending , thanks again would use jims plumbing and recommend to my friends.

Comments
Jim’s Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback Gemma. We look forward to taking care of your future plumbing needs. Jim's Plumbing 663286

1 of 19 pages