Templestowe lower

Private message

Perfect!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Was available straight away. So happy with the service! Cleaned up afterwoods and lawn looks great. Highly recommend. Thank you

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Very professional. Quick to respond and get the job done, also done a great job. Very friendly customer service. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi there, thank you for coming by to let us know of your positive experience using Jim's! We are so happy to hear that our Jim was able to assist you and that you would recommend us to others :)

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Awesome service! Buddy was prompt and did the lawns in a timely manner. He was very friendly and went above and beyond my expectations.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ram112, thank you for taking a moment to come by and leave us this lovely review! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to get your lawns nice and tidy so efficiently. We hope you have us back again some time :)

Excellent service, great communication, A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Vikram Singh was great to deal with. He did a great job cleaning up our backyard and mowed the jungle out back. Thank you Vik. Highly recommend Vik & Jim's Mowing.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi FMene, thank you for coming by to let us know of your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Vikram was able to assist your so efficiently and got your "jungle" under control. We will endeavour to pass along your lovely feedback :)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Mathew contacted me straight away his service was very good am happy to keep contact him for another and regular service

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Maysa, thank you for taking a minute of your day to let is know if your positive experience using Jim's! We are very happy to hear Mathew was able to assist in your yard and will be coming to your property again :)

Verified Customer

Excellent job, great communication, fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Jock got in touch with me immediately after putting in a request online. Came around and gave a reasonable quote which we accepted. Did an excellent job of lawn mowing and trimming.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jibu, thank you for coming by to let us know of your experience using Jim's! We are thrilled to hear Jock was able to assist you so efficiently. We hope you have us back again sometime :)

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I had an issue with my sprinkler system.
Jim's man fixed it quickly and cost effectively.
I would highly recommend JIM’S MOWING WILSON NORTH and if I need anything else I will be calling Jim first thing!!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jeff, thank you for taking a minute of your day to let us know of your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to assist with your sprinkler system. We hope to hear from you again soon :)

Lawal lawn mowing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Lawal was amazing, he went above and beyond just mowing the lawns by clearing out all the leaves from my courtyard and entry way . He did an incredible job, was in and out in 15 minutes, left it looking immaculate and even made sure to give my dog some attention. Will absolutely be having him back and recommending him to friends and family.
Thanks Lawal!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Maddy, thank you for taking minute of your day to let us know of your positive experience using Jim's. We are thrilled to hear Lawal was been able to assist you in your courtyard and also made y... read more »

support local

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Found a local contractor in Binningup to maintain our holiday home that I will continue to use - support your local contractor

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Pete, thank you for coming by to leave us some lovely feedback! We are very happy to hear our local guy will be looking after the gardens in your holiday home :)

Friendly, Polite, showed up on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Within 2 minutes of contacting Jim's I had a call back from Daniel. He showed up when he said he would and he was friendly and polite and did a great job mowing our large lawn in the hot sun. Thank you, we will be using him to mow our lawn again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Kel, thank you for for taking a minute of your day to let us know of your experience using Jim's. We are so pleased to hear Daniel was able to assist in your yard and that you would be having him out again :)

Melbourne

Private message

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Ian contacted me as soon as I'd left a message with Jim's Mowing and organised a date and time to inspect our garden. He showed up on time and gave us a quote and then completed the job the next day! Ian was a really great guy and was friendly yet professional. He left our garden looking great. Definitely recommend using Jim's Mowing!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Sumi, thank you for coming by to leave us this lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear Ian was able to assist you so efficiently in your garden and that you would recommend us to others. We hope you have us back again sometime :)

John

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Excellent communication, wonderful job! (Ka Mau te wehi- Awesome Work) Hubby very happy!! I am passing on service details to Whanau and friends

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi B Smith, thank you for coming by to let us know of your experience with Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to assist you so efficiently in your yard and that you would recommend him to others :)

New grass guy Matt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

From the first phone call,cheery person,professional, follows through on all his comments,showed up on time and work very neat and clean. Husband impressed. I'm happy. Highly recommend . Schedule made :)))))

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jen, thank you for taking a minute of your day to let us know of your positive experience using Jim's! We are so happy to here you and your husband are impressed with the service and that our Ji... read more »

Ian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Ian
Was fantastic
Excellent job
Will throw away my whipper snipper now, which I can never get to work
Alex

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Alex, thank you for taking a minute to let us know of your positive experience! We are very happy to hear Ian was able to assist you so efficiently. We hope you throwing away your whipper snipper means Ian will be coming out on a regular basis ;)

Help when needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Anthony contacted me directly after my request and organised a time that suited me. I had injured my hand and was unable to mow or trim so he came to my rescue and did an awesome job as well as giving some advice to control some weeds and hedging etc. He bought my bins in, blew leaves from the driveway, made sure everything looked neat and clean. Well done.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking a minute to let us know of your positive experience! We are very happy to hear Anthony was able to assist you so efficiently while you recover from your injury. We will endeavour to pass along your lovely feedback :)

A gentleman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Mark returned my message promptly and was on time for our meeting all very rare traits today very impressed great job

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi John, thank you for taking a minute to let us know of your positive experience! We are very happy to hear Mark was able to assist you so efficiently. We hope you have us back again sometime :)

Great work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

General weeding and garden maintenance. All performed by Dave to a great standard. Efficient work. Great quote. On time. Highly recommend.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Matt, thank you for coming by to let us know of your experience with Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear Dave was able to assist you so efficiently in your yard and that you would recommend us to others :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Vince was fantastic and his price was better than most other services in the area . Have booked him in for future work

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi L J, thank you for taking a moment of your day to let us know of your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so thrilled to hear of your positive feedback about Vince and that you have booked him for some further work :)

Perfection and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Wayne was fantastic, our gardens have never looked so good, highly recommend and at such a good price happy

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ddale, thank you for coming by to let us know of your positive experience using Jim's! We are thrilled to hear how great your yard looks after our visit. We hope you have us back again sometime :)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Angej contacted me really quickly, and met me on time, and tidied up my unruly garden as promised. I am very pleased with the service from start to finish. Also his rates were very acceptable.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Julz, thank you for taking a moment of your day to let us know of your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear Angej was able to assist in your garden. We hope you have us back again sometime :)

1 of 85 pages