5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Paul mows our father's place on a regular basis. He is reliable, always does a great job and has been most helpful during Dad's illness. Thanks Paul.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Kerri, thank you for coming by to tell us about your great experiences using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Paul has been so reliable and helpful while your dad has been unwell. We hope your dad is doing better :)

great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Just had Anthony Costello around to remove some old rose bushes that i could not remove. got a quote and a date to do the job came home from work early and job was done garden was all cleaned and raked level, recieved the bill that night and was less than the quote , we will continue to use Anthony besides being a great worker he is a nice bloke to boot.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Kiwitrev51, thank you for coming by to tell us about your positive experience using Jim's Mowing. We are thrilled to hear that Anthony was able to assist with your pruning and that you will book Anthony in again for future work :)

Recommend the company to anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I work for a Community housing provider & we have used Jim's Mowing on a monthly basis for about 7 years in 3 different locations. Always get good service for our Houses lawns. Their paperwork is good quality & readable - typed & sent to our company regularly. If you need someone to cut lawns in a local area, then there is usually a Jim's mowing franchise to do this work. Give them a try!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Tim, thank you for taking a moment of time to tell us about your wonderful experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear that our Jim's Mowing Franchisees have always been able to assis... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I called Jim's to request a large quantity of hedging to be done at my rental property in Bundaberg. Within 20 minutes Dustin was on the phone organizing to do the job & even offering to mow the lawn. Excellent Service and a great guy to deal with. Thank you very much & wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Diane, thank you for taking a moment out of your day to tell us about your wonderful experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Dustin was able to assist with your hedging and mowing... read more »

Absolutely brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

They have done an amazing job, it's so nice not to have to worry about getting another job done. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Nic, thank you for coming by today to tell us about your wonderful experience using Jim's! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to assist you with your yard and that you would recommend us to others :)

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Contacted Jim's late one evening, online. Within 2 minutes I had Michael V. call me. Arranged an appointment for the next day to clean my gutters. Was delayed at his previous job, but called to let me know he would be a bit late. Took the time to make sure all the gutters were spick and span. Very reasonable price, as well. More than happy with the job

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Sue, thank you for taking a moment of your day to tell us about your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Michael was able to assist you so promptly. We hope you call us again sometime :)

Jims Mowing (Bayside Brisbane) - couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

We recently moved from Sydney to Brisbane and I have just had Lateef's team of George and Younis here for serveral hours doing lawns, edges, hedges and removing some overgrown plants and trees. I couldn't be happier with the job they did. Not only did they do everything we wanted, and more, but they discovered we actually have a mountain view from our front yard. Here's to a long and happy relatoinship with George and Younis!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi JacqT, thank you for coming by to tell us about your time using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Lateef's team were able to assist with your yard and that you have arranged to have them out... read more »

Abbotsford, B.C. Canada

Private message

Verified Customer

First class courtesy and work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Jim's trimmed my hedge and did an excellent job and very thorough cleanup at a reasonable price.
Gave me a discount as my neighbors got theirs done as well.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Steve, thank you for taking a moment of your day to leave us some positive feedback about your experience using Jim's! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to assist with your hedge. We hope to hear from you again soon :)

Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Jim's mowing Brunswick. Very poor service. Over priced. Did not finish job properly. They talked on phone most of the time. Would not recommend!!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Maria, Thank you for coming by to share your feedback. We are so very sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced whilst engaging with Jim's Mowing. We would like to get this foll... read more »

Gold Coast

Private message

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Could not be happier with the service provided from Royd in the Ashmore, Gold Coast area.
Was reliable, efficient and produced an amazing job on the yard, every time.
I’ve now moved from the Gold Coast, but if he traveled to where I am - I would most definitely request his service again!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jess, thank you for taking a moment of your day to tell us about your positive experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Royd was able to assist with your yard and that you would use his services again :)

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

We used Jim's mowing recently for the first time and were more than impressed with the service. Matt arrived and was friendly, professional and did his job promptly. The price was very reasonable. We would definitely use the service again if needed and can't recommend Matt enough.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Rosemary, thank you for coming by to let us know about your wonderful experience using Jim's! We are so happy to hear Matt was able to assist with your yard and that you would use his serviced again in the future :)

Fast, friendly, efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I used Adrian (Jim’s Mowing Glenbrook) for some pruning and hedge trimming. He responded to my quote request within the hour, was punctual and friendly. He completed the job quickly and efficiently and did an excellent job of cleaning up before he left. I would highly recommend Adrian to friends and family.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Sam, thank you for coming by today to tell us about your positive experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear that Adrian was able to assist so promptly with your pruning and hedging ... read more »

Quick efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Eric (Ocean Grove) was efficient and friendly. I was more than happy with his service. la la la la la

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ted, thank you for coming by today to tell us about your wonderful experience using Jim's! We are so happy to hear Eric was able to assist with your yard. We hope you would consider using our services again in the future :)

Prompt, professional and polite.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Viktor was well presented and professional. During the quoting process he listened to exactly what we were after, then returned at the scheduled time and executed it perfectly. In fact he exceeded our needs. I will certainly use his services again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Marc, thank you for coming by to let us know of your positive experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear Viktor was able to assist with your yard and that you would use his services again in the future :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I called lawal with very little notice for an end of lease lawn mow as the original person i had organized to do it canceled last minute, not only did he make time for me with very little notice but he did an excellent job with great service.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jaci, thank you for coming by today to let us know of your positive experience using Jim's! We are very happy to hear our Jim was able to assist you with your end of lease tidy up on such short notice. We hope you call us again sometime :)

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Was very punctual and did a great job of trimming my trees and hedges , cleaned up and left my place looking very tidy.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Shane, thank you for coming by today to tell us about your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to assist with your trees and hedges and that you would recommend our services to others :)

Great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Highly recommended. Punctual and the lawn and gardens looked amazing. Great communication. Would use Jim’s again. Keep up the great work

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Nicola, thank you for coming by today to tell us about you time using Jim's! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to assist so promptly and that you would use our services again in the future :)

super happy and looks great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

spoke to the guy only over the phone. the garden looks amazing. no problems with communication got the job done and let me know once it was done. came home my husband was so impressed it changes the whole new of the house. so clean and tidy on the out side. will use them again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Liz, thank you for taking a moment of your day to let us know of your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to get your garden looking great and that you would use our services again :)

Great - and reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Fantastic and quick turnaround, price was better than expected - lawn looks great even with wet and long grass! Would recommend...

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Andy, thank you for coming by today to tell us about your time using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to assist with your yard and that you would recommend our services to others :)

Excellent job and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

So happy with John from Jim's mowing. Excellent job and service. I'll be recommending him for the locals for sure.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi JC1, thank you for taking a moment to tell us about you time using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear John was able to assist you with your yard and that you would recommend his services to others :)

1 of 110 pages

Where can i make i complaint?

Benjie asked on May 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi Benjie, thanks for reaching out. We take complaints very seriously and we would like to assist any way we can to rectify any problems. If you prefer to email your complaint, you can send it through via this page http://forms.jims.net/view.php?id=94532 and someone will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, our staff are available 7 days a week to discuss any problems you have on 131 546.

The Jim's Mowing Team

Can Jim’s clean gutters on 2 story homes? If so will they provide a written quote before starting the job? Can I pay with VISA card?

Mim asked on Jan 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mim, Yes we can clean gutters on two story homes and we can definitely provide a written quote. Quite a few of our operators offer credit card/EFTPOS facilities but you would need to discuss what payment arrangements are available with your local Jim.
Cheers,
The Jim's Mowing Team

How much to mow my nature strip in Bentleigh and do the edges? Its 2.4mX11m.

Ann Williams asked on Oct 31, 2017

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your question! Each of our Franchisees run their own business and do their own pricing. If you'd like to get a free, no obligation quote from our local guy, please send an email to admin@jims.net or give us a call on 131 546 to chat to one of our friendly staff members.

See all 8 questions about Jim's Mowing