Yard has never looked better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I had my grass mowed and edged, my pavers wedded and sprayed and the garden beds clean and honestly my garden has never looked better, I will 100% be using Jim’s again next time

Great service! Never mowing my own lawn again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Got a quote the same day I requested one and the lawn got mowed the next day. Jim’s did more than I even asked and it looked great! I plan on using Jim’s in the future.

Always reliable service - Peregian Springs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I've used Jim's for several years now. I know I can rely on them to turn up in time and do a great job. A couple of times I used private advertisers and was disappointed in the standard of work performed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Thank you Donnie, Great Quote , Awesome service , Friendly and professional. Very happy customer who will call you again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We contacted Ray to help get my daughter’s new rental cleaned up prior to her moving in. Not only did he do an amazing job but he was helpful and courteous. The response was rapid and everything was done exactly to schedule and expectation. I highly recommend Ray it you want a prompt, honest service and all done with a smile and at a reasonable price. Thumbs up all round

Jim's is always a great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We needed our gutters cleaned out and enquired about a free quote online. Hamish called back within the hour and arranged a time to quote. The quote for our one story large house was very reasonable. Hamish then turned up right on time on our designated date and had the job done quickly and professionally. Highly recommend.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi GMr, thank you for coming by to leave us some wonderful feedback about your experience using Jim's! We are so happy to hear Hamish was able to assist with your gutter cleaning so promptly and that you would recommend us to others :)

Extremely satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Due to severe arthritis and a broken down ride-on there was a lot that needed doing in my large back yard and court yard. Brad did an exceptional job, mowing, edging and blowing both inside the yard and around the outside. I was so very impressed with what he did, and it was above and beyond what I expected. A very pleasant, friendly, respectful man. If necessary I would certainly get him back again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Robbie, thank you for taking a minute of your day to come by and leave us some wonderful feedback about your experience using Jim's! We are thrilled to hear Brad was able to assist with your rid... read more »

Perfect and easy service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Great service! I enquired online and was called 5 minutes afterwards. Lance was able to come by that afternoon for a quote, which was perfect as his service was very needed! After he had viewed the property, he was able to do the job straight away and did so with efficiency :) the job was done quickly and to a top standard- very thankful! Will definitely be using this service again!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Bayley, thank you for taking a minute of your day to leave us some lovely feedback about your time using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear Lance was able to assist with your yard and that you would use our services again :)

Completely satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I was looking for a lawn mower service and I thought of trying Jim’s Mowing, I enquired online, I got a response within 10 mins, impressive, spoke to a man, very friendly and made a time for a quote.
I wasn’t home at the time, but Andy left me a voicemail of quote.
I was happy with the quote and booked him for the service.

I was at work the day he did the job, so following day I saw the job he did and I was completely impressed with the job and will recommend this service to others.
Thankyou.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Stacey, thank you for taking a minute out of your day to come by and leave us a lovely review about your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear Andy was able to assist you so pro... read more »

scottshi@iprimus.com.au

• 1 answer
Private message

Rubbish Removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I had been a large amount of gardening rubbish that needed to be removed as soon as possible because of a pending rental inspection. I contacted the call centre at Jim's Mowing who were very helpful. Within an hour Dave from Jim's Mowing (Arundel) called me back. He was obviously very busy but went out of his way accommodate my needs. Very friendly and very professional.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Scott, thank you for taking a moment of your day to leave us a positive review about your time using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Dave was able to come and assist you so promptly. We hope you call us again some time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We were very impressed with how fast Chris contacted us after we submitted our online request. Chris turned up on time and was very professional and a nice bloke. Gutters done in record heat, thanks Chris. Will definitely use him again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi there, thank you for coming by to leave us some wonderful feedback about your time using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear Chris was able to assist with your gutters so promptly (even in the... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very prompt service, job was started within a couple of hours my enquiry. Friendly and professional contractors I was more than satisfied with the result.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi John, thank you for coming by to leave us some positive feedback about your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to achieve the results you were after. We hope you call us again some time :)

mowing and tree trimmed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

highly recommend and very pleasant to deal with asked for a job to be done and it was done as i asked thank you Paul

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ronnie, thank you for taking a minute out of your day to leave us some lovely feedback about your time using Jim's! We are very happy to hear Paul was able to assist with your lawns and that you would recommend his service to others :)

Front yard landscaped

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better service , everything I wanted done was done all in one day , thank you so very much , you guys rock

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Eileen, thank you for coming by to leave us some lovely feedback about your experience using Jim's! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to assist you so promptly. We hope you call us again some time :)

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Requested a quote to have trees in our front and back yard trimmed. About two hours later we received a phone call from Ross Nicholaas. We arranged a day & time for a quote.Ross arrived on time and was professional and knowledgable. After accepting the quote another day was arranged for Ross to start the job. He turned up on the day arranged and completed the work to a high standard.I would have no hesitation in rehiring Ross again and recommend him to any person looking to have work done in their yard on the Sunshine Coast.. Well done Ross

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Reg, thank you for coming by to leave us some wonderful feedback about your experience using Jim's! We are so very happy to hear Ross was able to assist with your yard and that you would use his services again :)

Matt from Jim’s Mowing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Highly recommend Matt from Jim’s Mowing to answer your call. Impeccable customer service, keep up the great work Matt & co.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ruth, thank you for coming by to tell us about your positive experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear Matt was able to assist with your yard and we hope you have us back again some time :)

Friendly and efficent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I had no problems booking for a free quote, the man arrived on time and was very knowlegable and friendly. I would definently recommend and use again in the future. Good value for money as well!!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Annabel, thank you for taking a moment of your day to leave us some wonderful feedback about your experience using Jim's! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to assist so promptly and that you would recommend us to others :)

Great service and has exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Darren Upward from Jim's Mowing (Woonona) has been nothing but polite, courteous and professional. After my original online enquiry, he was able to come over that afternoon (on a Sunday) to provide me with a quote for a weekly service. I am in the middle of selling my house and with a big lawn to maintain, I could not have hoped for more. Darren has been doing an outstanding job with my lawns, making them look their absolute best for the advertising photos as well as open houses. He has also provided me with great advice about maintaining my lawn in between cuts so it stays looking good. I have found Darren to be a very hard worker and always has a smile on his face - even when we are his last job on a Friday afternoon after a long week of cutting grass. He takes great pride in his work and I have no hesitation in recommending his services. Thank you Darren!!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Nicole, thank you for coming by to tell us about your fantastic experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so very happy to hear Darren has been able to be extremely helpful with your lawns while you... read more »

Good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Arrived on time and very helpful
All members of staff were great
My fiancé let me organize everything and I was treat very well

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Bealsey, thank you for taking a moment to come by and leave us a lovely review about your experience using Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to assist with your yard. We hope you call us again sometime :)

Really great service from Jim's Mowing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Our daughter has just come out of hospital, and we are away. She needed someone to mow her lawn, which had grown while she was in hospital. I called Jim's Mowing, and Anthony Costello from Jim's Mowing Kambah contacted me a few minutes later. He quoted on the job that day, and when we agreed, mowed the lawn two days after that. I was able to pay by direct transfer through my bank electronically, which was very convenient. My daughter says Anthony did more in the garden than just mow, and when he left, it looked really nice! What a great experience this was! Thanks, Anthony. And thank you, Jim's. Peter Brown

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Peter, thank you for taking a minute of your day to leave us a wonderful review about your time using Jim's Mowing! We thrilled to hear Anthony was able to assist with your daughters lawn while ... read more »

1 of 96 pages