Great job and reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Gary phoned me within half an hour of me logging my request and was able to give me a quote the next day. He showed up on time which is very important to me. I live in a pole home with a steep block and very limited access (lots of stairs for Gary to drag his mower down) and I have had lots of lawn companies simply not show up in the past. Not only did Gary keep his promises, he did a fantastic job and even sent me photos when he was done as he knew I was at work! I highly recommend Gary and Jim’s Mowing.

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The guy( Matt) who did lawn mowing did excellent service. He was puntual on time and did fabulous job. Keep it up Jim's mowing and Matt.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ash, thank you for coming by to leave us this wonderful review! We will endeavour to pass along your lovely feedback to Matt :)

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Everything was done as they said. Received phone call on time. John turned up on time & job done satisfactory. Well done!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jan, thank you for coming by to leave us such a great review of your experience using Jim's Mowing! We will endeavour to pass your kind words onto John :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Thanks Phil for being so quick, i put in a request for a quote, Phil came around while i was at work called me for the quote, called me to accept then came back and mowed it straight away.
Cheers Phil
Nathan from Benowa.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking a moment to let us know of your experience with Jim's. We are thrilled to hear Phil was able to assist in your yard so promptly :)

Jims mowing review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I found Jims mowing to be excellent in all areas, turned up on the day at the time, let me know when he was exactly arriving, did a wonderful job, cleaned up, very professional in attitude and service, as a result Damien of Jims mowing now has a permanent job

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Susie, thank you for taking a minute out of your day to leave us this lovely feedback! We are thrilled to hear Damien will be a regular in your yard :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Had Jim's mowing show up within half an hour of calling provided a quote and was able to start straight away.
Was professional on time and took slot of pride in his work our back yard was terribly over grown and now our back and front yard look amazing.
Will definitely be using jims in the future

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Chanelle, what wonderful feedback, thank you for taking moment to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear our Jim was able to assist in your yard and we hope we will see you again soon :)

Thank you Angelo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We were so impressed with both the price and quality of Jim's mowing service. Angelo called me within a few minutes of me requesting a quote, and was at our door the next morning. He did a brilliant job, was very honest and upfront and was very professional. We have his number saved for when we need some help with the garden at our new house! Thank you Angelo!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ellen, what great feedback, thank you for taking a moment from your day to let us know of you experience! We will endeavour to pass along your kind words to Angelo :)

Such professionals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We have used Jim's services in various States and have always found their team to be professional and competent. They response quickly to quotes and complete work in a timely manner. Definitely my go to garden maintenance crew wherever we are

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Stepi, thank you for coming by to leave us this wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are a regular user of Jim's and we hope to see you again soon :)

Verified Customer

Incredible customer service and so quick to the point!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I could hardly believe how quick everything happened! 10 minutes after hanging up I was on the line with Eric to come get a quote done the very same day, it was so late in the afternoon I was suprised he was willing to still come out!
Not only was the quote totally hassle free and exactly the right price, he even pointed out a tree I had in my yard that was growing avacados, I've been living here 3 years and never even noticed!
So not only was it fast, affordable AND an excellent job done the following monday, I can look forward to some delicious home grown avacados in the future!
Absolutely incredible, guys, keep it up!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Cat, WOW what fantastic feedback! We are so thrilled to hear Eric was able to assist in your yard and what a bonus about your avocado tree!!! We will endeavour to pass along your review to Eric :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Excellent response, and a good job in the garden well done! I will definitely continue using this very pleading service.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Margie, thank you for leaving us this lovely review! We are very happy to hear you will have us back again soon :)

Professional and pleasant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Our first experience with Jim, rang after friend had good experience and I subsequently found them professional and prompt with my request..
The job was finished quickly and yo my satisfaction. Will be using them in the future....

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Del, thank you for coming by to let us know if your experience with Jim's Mowing! We are so happy to hear we were able to assist in your lawn mowing needs and we are thrilled you would have us back again sometime :)

Verified Customer

Good old fashioned service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Cannot say a bad word about these guys. I rang another lawn mowing business (VIP) who were supposed to have someone call me back to talk to me about what I wanted done etc. Never heard back from them, even after I rang five days later and asked what was going on?
Rang Jims and within ten minutes had a call back.
The guy (Matt) turns up at my house on time with his team of guys and transformed my garden into something more respectable. I even had a compliments from my neighbors on how good it looked. Can't even complain about the bill. Very reasonable considering the amount of work that was done.
Old fashioned reliable, friendly service. Keep it up Jims...

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi John, thank you for taking a moment of your day to leave us this fantastic review! Jim strives to make customer satisfaction is top priority and we are so thrilled to hear Matt and his team were... read more »

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

A quick call to central office and a lovely lady took our details and within the time promised, Steve had called us back and was very accommodating in quickly getting out to us. Not only did he turn up on time and do a great job, but listened and responded to what we needed to achieve for property handover. Great service from Steve!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Marcia, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear Steve was able to assist with your yard for a smooth property handover. We will endeavour to pass your kind words on to Steve :)

[email protected] .com, New South Wales

Private message

Too Crook to Mow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I recently injured myself and moved house, the place was running wild, I googled lawn maintenance, up popped Jims. I duly rand and got a very helpful girl, who took all my details. I no sooner hung up and Kenneth was on the line, within minutes he was at my place and gave me quote. At the arranged time he arrived and mowed my lawns. Hat off to Jims and their staff.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Rick, what a great review! Thank you for coming by to let us know of your experience with Jim's. We wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have us back again sometime :)

No Fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I organised Jim's Mowing to take care of my mum's yard at the rental she was moving out of.
Cris was quick to get back to me, easy to schedule a time with and attended to my mum's requests on the day with no issue at all.
It was one stress inducing job to tick off the list, and I really appreciated the professionalism I experienced. I would highly recommend.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Eva, thank you for coming by to leave us this wonderful review! We are so happy that Cris was able to assist with your mum's yard with no trouble. We hope you have us back again sometime :)

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Emailed enquiry and 10 minutes later Jim (yes Jim) was at our house doing up a quote.
He was prompt and brilliant...2 days later everything was done to a very high standard.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Steven, thank you for coming by to leave such a wonderful review! We are so thrilled to hear our Jim was able to assist you. We hope you have us out again sometime :)

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Very well organised, perfect work done by jim's mowing. Well done much appreciated.

Very fast response . Great job .most likely

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Amna, thank you for coming by to leave us this lovely review! We are so happy to hear our Jim was able to get the job done :)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Found Jim's mowing very professional and friendly.
David was in time and was very knowledgeable.
I found the whole very foig

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi John, Thank you for taking a minute of your day to leave us this lovely review! We are so happy to hear David was able to assist you in your yard maintenance :)

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Needed our front and back lawn mowed urgently. Job was well done and they were very prompt in responding quickly to my enquiry. Would definitely book again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Zorana, thank you for coming by to leave us some lovely feedback! We are thrilled to hear you would have us out again sometime :)

Great job !! And very affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Quick response to my online enquiry and the job was very well done .. I would recommend Jims mowing to family and friends

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Anne, thank you for positive feedback! We are very happy to hear you would recommend us to others :)

1 of 75 pages

hi,I live in Doncaster east ,I want to ask for you service my garden,can you give me quote?

BEAR'S PAW asked on Aug 03, 2017

Hi Bear's Paw,
Thanks for reaching out. Our local Jim will need to provide you with a quote, you can easily arrange contact with your local Jim by sending an email enquiry to [email protected] or giving us a quick call on 131 546.
Cheers,
The Jim's Mowing Team

Can I pay by efpos?

Jades.finlay asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

Most operators have Eftpos facilties although it is up to the individual. Other options of payment can be EFT, cash and bank cheque although these can vary from Franchisee to Franchisee. All operators would be happy to discuss their payment methods with you.

Do jims mowing prune a large gum tree that is in my front yard, and roughly around what price would I be looking at, ? Thankst

out of pocket asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

There is a local Jim's Mowing guy who shows photos of himself up on a very large gum tree before or after the pruning, but we couldn't get him to prune a few small shrubs and weeds.

Almost certainly not, because our mowing Franchisees are not trained or equipped. Phone 131546 and they'll put you on to a Trees guy. Can't give you a price without looking at the tree but it's not cheap! Make sure whoever you get has proper insurance.

See all 5 questions about Jim's Mowing