Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Made an enquiry with Jim's Mowing after hours one evening, the next morning Peter contacted me and the job was done a couple days later! Recommend to everyone.

Jim's great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I phoned Jim's because I had a one off job that needed doing and I had a lifelong mate that has a franchise elsewhere in the country. Call centre said someone would be in touch soon. Tracy got in touch very soon. And job was completed within an hour of phoning call centre. Great response. Great job. Perfect finish. Thanks.

Toooo Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Very quick service.. Bhupinder Singh was so polite and deal very good. My lawn was so massey before but looks so tidy after..

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I have Paul mow my large house block on a regular basis and he always does a great job. He is flexible around fitting in with me and great to deal with.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Grant, thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear you have Paul out in your yard on a regular basis, we will endeavour to pass your feedback on to Paul :)

What a relief!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Terry showed up on time, quote was spot on, work excellent. Pleasant to deal with and helpful. Very happy to use service again and recommend to others.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi KGBIRD, thank you for coming by to leave us a lovely review! We are so happy to hear Terry was able to assist and that you would recommend us to others :)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Dean was on the phone promptly to offer to give me a quote and even though the weather was atrocious
He submitted a quote and completed the job to a high standard.I would definitely have Dean do more
Gardening and would recommend him

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Crewzn, thank you for coming by to leave us some great feedback! We are thrilled to hear you would recommend Dean and even have him back again sometime :)

So very pleased with the professional level of service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I phoned Jim's and Guy called back within the hour. He organised a quote on the same day (which I accepted) and completed the work exactly when he said he would. Guy did al trhose little extras - like edging the paths and driveways and blowing the mown grass of walways. The yard looked fabulous and I will continue to ak Guy to mow my lawns into the forseeable future

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

HI Carol, thank you for taking a moment to leave us such a lovely review! We are so happy to hear Guy will be coming back sometime soon :)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Parim has been mowing our lawns for over one year. His workmanship is of a high standard. Thank you Parim

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Aanya, thank you for coming by to give us some lovely feedback! We are so thrilled to hear Parim has been a regular in your yard for quite some time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Had amazing service from these guys. did a great job on the lawns and then asked for other work to be done which was economical and done with in days of asking. Also asked for a quote for a family member and that was done very quickly. A pleasure to have these guys doing my lawns and will be continuing with them for a long time to come.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Nessy, thank you for taking a moment to leave us such a lovely review! We are so happy to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and that you will have us back sometime :)

Great Service...Over and Above

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Trent's service is prompt, reliable and professional. He goes over and above to get the job done! Would certainly recommend!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Chunter, we are so happy to hear Trent was able to assist with your garden needs! We are thrilled to hear you would recommend us to others! We hope you have us back sometime :)

Tarneit

• 1 answer
Private message

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I rang Jim's and within a couple of hours had a call back from Paul. We organized to meet at the property I needed some work at, he arrived on time and quoted me what I thought was a very fair amount for the job.
Unfortunately due to the weather the job was postponed however Paul rang me early to advise me of this and to give another time, everything was done within the time frame and the amount was what he quoted me.
Very happy with the job and will definitely be using his services again.
Thanks Paul.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Suzy, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear things went to plan (even if the weather delayed the job a little). We are so happy to hear you would have us back again :)

Fresh clean garden!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Adam called and arrived on time....
He had a huge job and when finished charged me the quoted price. He did a fantastic job and I would not hesitate in getting him back. Thanks Adam & Jims!

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Pierre, thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We are so happy to hear everything went to plan and that you would have us back in your yard again :)

Great service, excellent staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Super happy with the work done, Ravi was on time and did an amazing job. Will absolutely use this service again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Tyecat, we are thrilled to hear Ravi was able to get the job done for you! We are so happy you would have us out again :)

Couldn't ask for a better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Jason is knowledgeable and courteous. His work is excellent and he is willing to answer any question I have and if I have any issues with my lawn, he will solve ASAP. I recommend his service to those around Wilson.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Shirley, thank you for taking a moment to leave us such a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you recommend Jason to others :)

Perfect garden for a party!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

John from Jim's Mowing Mt.Waverley answered my request for garden help promptly and was here to do the job within hours and completed the work in a punctual and excellent manner. He excelled and I would definitely use John again. Well done and thank you.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jules, thank you for coming by to leave us such a lovely review! We are so happy to hear John was able to help with your garden needs! Thrilled you would have us out again :)

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

We had peter come and do our yard and it now looks amazing. It was a jungle to start with and now you would never have known it was so bad. Thank you so peter we look forward to calling you again in the near future

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Carisvdp, thank you for leaving us such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you will have us out again sometime :)

AWESOME SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We use Peter for our rental portfolio and sales and we have found him to be reliable, quick and a pleasure to deal with.
We recommend his services to everyone we meet.
Peter you're a champion.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi there, thank you for taking a moment to leave such a positive, wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you recommend Peter to others :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Dave was just awesome. He was punctual, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend his services. Thanks David

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Ian, we are so happy hear of your wonderful experience with Jim's Mowing! Thrilled to hear you would recommend to others :)

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Very happy with Jim's mowing service. I rang in the morning and my garden was completed by that afternoon. Quick, friendly and Mark did a great job. I will be hiring again.

Comments
Jim's Mowing Official

Hi Jess, thank you for taking a minute of your time to leave us such a lovely review! We are thrilled to hear you will have us back sometime :)

1 of 68 pages

hi,I live in Doncaster east ,I want to ask for you service my garden,can you give me quote?

BEAR'S PAW asked on Aug 03, 2017

Hi Bear's Paw,
Thanks for reaching out. Our local Jim will need to provide you with a quote, you can easily arrange contact with your local Jim by sending an email enquiry to [email protected] or giving us a quick call on 131 546.
Cheers,
The Jim's Mowing Team

Can I pay by efpos?

Jades.finlay asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

Most operators have Eftpos facilties although it is up to the individual. Other options of payment can be EFT, cash and bank cheque although these can vary from Franchisee to Franchisee. All operators would be happy to discuss their payment methods with you.

Do jims mowing prune a large gum tree that is in my front yard, and roughly around what price would I be looking at, ? Thankst

out of pocket asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

There is a local Jim's Mowing guy who shows photos of himself up on a very large gum tree before or after the pruning, but we couldn't get him to prune a few small shrubs and weeds.

Almost certainly not, because our mowing Franchisees are not trained or equipped. Phone 131546 and they'll put you on to a Trees guy. Can't give you a price without looking at the tree but it's not cheap! Make sure whoever you get has proper insurance.

See all 5 questions about Jim's Mowing