Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Absolutely Brilliant Little Machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

What an absolutely brilliant little machine! Well designed, well thought out, easy to use. Some people have commented that hot water takes a little bit too long to come through. Well most houses I have ever lived in, the water would have taken two or three times longer than the Hottap to come through; and the shower head is great for the amount of water being used. Difficult to believe the very small amount of water being used for such a powerful shower. I am so impressed I am always demonstrating it to other people, whether they are interested or not!!!

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great option, awesome unit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Thanks heaps. Great easy to use unit. Great instructions. Service was 100%. Mounted on front of our caravan. Plumbed hot water inside too. Works out so much cheaper than an inbuilt unit that would only do the same job. To top it off was your emails. A good laugh. Thanks.. highly recommend.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best Camping Shower

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

The Joolca Hottap is the best camping shower I've ever had. Plenty of pressure and heat. It doesn't make you feel like you are camping. Joolca also have a fantastic customer service. I highly recommend this company along with all of their products. I also love their 30 second shower tent.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Aug 2017

THIS IS NOT CAMPING - ITS GLAMPING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

FREAKING AWESOME !!' Its not camping, ITS GLAMPING with our new Off Grid Hot Water system from the gang at Joolca. Perfect, lightweight, portable, really easy to use ! makes camping off grid so much more comfortable.
QUALITY Australian made product, beats anything from overseas. we love it. a lot

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Works great hottap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Works great one of the best things we have brought for camping. Easy to use and set up. We highly recommend this to any one thinking of buying one. No regrets at all just 100% Happy as. Thanks guy's loved being able to go camping and enjoying a hot shower

Joolca Hottap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Great product. Easy to use. Does what it says on the box. Gets up to temp quick to save water. Great for when we are overnighting on the boat.
Easy to set up and put away. Once you have used it a couple of times, you get to know where your favourite settings are.
Clean wife....happy life!
Highly recommended.
Geoff

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Hot wash

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

We now have used the wash on the horses it was easy and simple to set up and being able to adjust the temp is great for seasonal washes. Easy to lift and move around as well. The horses appreciated the warm wash and their attitude was different from using the cold water..

Purchased at: Online Computer

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Excellent product / service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

This has been by far my best investment along with my fridge!
The hottap is extremely reliable and so easy to set up ( even colour coded hose fittings)
I am doing bathroom renovations, and all the family are using the set up out in the back yard as the DIY Dad tries to get the renos done haha.
Thanks Joolca !! Saved my bacon

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Awesome Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Needed a shower while renovating my house. Used the HOTTAP to set up a shower in my garage and it's working great so far. Very easy to use and set up and the water temperature can be controlled with ease. Only small negative is that it would of been great if a shower arm was included to hold the shower head. Overall great product and work great.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: May 2017

Works great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

The joolca works great. It fired up 1st go and has performed as expected. I have played around with the settings a bit ( the main dials ) for fine tuning. Its fantastic for having a quick shower and washing the dishes while camping, yes you can boil some water and do the job but now its so much easier! Its a must have for glamping!

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

First of all, I ordered on line, it was delivered within 2 working days, very impressed. I got it out of the box and opened the very good user guide. The unit is so easy to set up, taking no time at all. It is light and easy to move from place to place. All connected, perfect all worked very well almost instant hot water. The pump works very well and gives very good pressure, great for a shower. It works the same as in the adds, the staff very informative and helpful. As I asked many questions before buying it. I used it with a 40 ltr drum with a hose fitting attached, excellent results. Would recommend to any one looking for a great of the grid Hot Water

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Amazing during a renovation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I'm using the Joolca hottap to provide outdoor hot water during a renovation (including using an ensuite set to provide the t-split and inline tap) to provide showers and washing up hot water. The unit arrived promptly and with everything I needed. Set up was easy and it's been working perfectly for 3 months now! Even my plumber was impressed and is going to purchase one for camping!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Works ok but fails to reach the temperature stated, water coming in is 18* yet hot water out does not exceed 40* on lowest water flow, which is ok but not really hot enough for a good shower ...improved a fair bit now cold weather is over, working well ....

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Shower for the shed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I purchased this to use on our shed when our old gas heater gave up, it has a spare shower that is normally used infrequently, but is being used every day at present while my Mum is building her new home, and we have plumbed it in using flexi water connectors, and it works great. Will be easy to take it off to use when go camping, so double bonus. Very happy with purchase

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best system I have used and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I have a little hut up in the hills of the NSW Central Table Lands. I first put in another brand of hot water system and that failed within 12 months, but the warranty was not honoured and customer service was non existent. Then I got a Joolca Hottap. That has been working fantastically. During the past winter I forgot to bleed it one night and my unit froze up completely and cracked the housing inside the unit. One email and a pre - paid addressed postage label was emailed back to me. Really fast turn around and reasonable price for the repair. Now I use the repaired unit for my mobile camping and have put a new unit in at my hut. These work well for me.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Feb 2016

joolca hot tap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

18 moths ago I bought a Joolca hot tap from joolca Australia it has been an outstanding product beautiful temperature control and great water pressure and very reliable and safe joolca were a very obligeing and understanding company to deal with I recommend this product to any one wanting a portable shower I live in NEWZEALAND
erin

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Fantastic, now can you make a bigger luxury model with more heat and water ( even though this one cranks it out) for our cold zero degree Alice Springs nights and for hot shower hogs like me. Also I'd like a rubber foldable bath, I'm serious, what a great combo then!

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Excellent product and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

This is the second one I've purchased, after I accidentally damaged my first one, by leaving it connected to water during a heavy frost. My horse can't live without her hot shower!
Highly recommended to all horse owners. It’s a very reliable unit, and works first time every time. Thank you

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Awesome portable hot wash for our horses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Awesome product. Very easy to mount on a portable trolley so easy to move around as needed. Good length of hose for washing horses as they can move around a lot. Easy to get up and running. Have used on very cool day to wash a horse (day temp around 8 degrees) and water temp was around 21 degrees. Enough capacity to get through a number of horses easily. Temperature can increase if water pressure reduced - but no need for the horses - they appreciate not having cold water!

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
Private message

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: May 2017

I hate cold showers - I bet your horse does too!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

This hot water system is the greatest idea - I absolutely love it - your horses tails and manes come up so much cleaner with hot water. It is warm enough that you can shower under it yourself on a cold day.
Love it - does everything it says it does and the horses love it - what else do you want!!!!

1 of 6 pages

HOTTAP OUTING

Just wondering when you guys use your hot tap whether you keep it permenantly attached to mains water or do you connect it to the tap as needed. When on a powered site with water, I'd like to have a hose to the van for our water and another to the hottap. Theoretically, with a dual connector on the site's mains so I can switch between the two. Just dont want to run the risk of forgetting to switch the hot tap water off and run out of gas... thoughts? Suggestions

Pádraig asked on Nov 28, 2017

Answer this

We left it permanently turned on, so when you use the tap there was hot water with no fuss. We did only turn the tap partial turn so the pressure wasn't too high, as our town water pressure is very good, but that would depend on the pressure where you are. It only uses gas and turns on the Hottap when you use water, when not in use it stays off. The only issue we had was after being connected for 4 months, it started dripping from the base, but on phoning the manufacturer, they advised us how to adjust the screw to stop that.

Hi Padraig,

We'd recommend to always disconnect the gas hose and water when the unit is not in use.

Cheers, Mac.

HOTTAP OUTING

cant get the water temp very high Im in QLD using fresh rain water unit is running as it should but temp is not hot enough for doing dishes an warm shower at best..?? Any ideas?

Phil asked on Nov 19, 2017

Answer this

Seems very unusual Phil. My guess is flame is not up high enough. I suggest you contact Joolca direct, or messenger through Facebook. They are very helpful and quick to reply.

Hi Phil, that is unusual indeed, I'm sure your ambient water temp would be fairly high. Please get in touch with us directly to troubleshoot - Mac.

Can I use a higher flow pump plugged directly into the inlet 20L p/m at 70 psi?

Aaron asked on Nov 06, 2017

Answer this

I only use a low flow pump but the specs suggest you can. Might want to confirm with the company

Yes, you can use the higher flow pump, the HOTTAP will regulate the flow by adjusting the water dial :)

See all 47 questions about Joolca HOTTAP

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

HOTTAP HOTTAP OUTING
Price (RRP) $299 $429
Included Attachments 12V FLOTAP6 Pump

The main difference between these models is included attachments