Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Wow what an awesome system, absolutely love it, so easy to set up and have hot water when ever you want, we used to boil saucepan's to have a shower when camping now we have instant hot water when ever we want. Thank you for creating this awesome system and we are looking forward to having many great trips away

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Fantastic Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Unreal product, the team at Joolca put so much effort into their customer service, makes it a real experience to deal with them.
It is not often you come across a business so compassionate about their product and customers.
Congratulations on all the effort you put in and to make this purchase easy and fun. The Hottap we brought is really great.
Thanks Joolca. Arthur and Shirley

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Oct 2017

WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

This is a complete piece of junk. I have used a 10000L gravity feed tank, buckets of water and even connected to mains water.
This thing keeps getting to hot or does not have enough pressure. It turns off completely after a minute or two even when set at the lowest or any heat setting and all different water pressures.
I HAVE rung on numerous occasions and even purchased the upgraded pump as recommend to me.
I now stand at the joolca and regulate the temperature and flow so that it does not go cold or switch off when my wife and son use it.
What a WASTE of money.
Save up and buy something decent.

Purchased at: Bunnings Warehouse

Comments
Joolca Official

Hi there, I'm sorry to see that you're disappointed with the HOTTAP. It sounds like the main issue you're having is that the water is getting too hot (no matter if the heat setting is on high or l... read more »

Joolca Official

Hi there, Unfortunately, we have still not heard back from you by private message. Without knowing who you are we're not able to reach out and help resolve the problem. Please reply to our priva... read more »

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great for glamping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

It is so great to be able to have continuous hot water anywhere i go and as hot as i want. It's so good i could replace the hot water system at home with it. Just need the ensuite tent now and im set for mths worth of glamping. Thanks JOOLCA.

• 1 helpful vote

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Hottap outing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Got the outback version and super happy. Why would I waste money on cheaper versions that are unreliable and poorly rated. People complain about this price but look at the ratings and reliability and hands down a well made product. Camped the weekend down to 1 overnight and the shower was pumping out 46 degrees and turned down a little as well. No complaints with product. Just the wind blows out the flame if too windy. And easy to connect and disconnect as required. Stocked.

Grovedale

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great for a bush shower

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Nice hot shower , easy setup, turns cold water to hot 1st time, Unlike my aqua cube which I had to recirculate water to get it hit
Great for out bush property.
Most importantly my wife got her nice hot shower.
So yes happy with hot tap outing .
Thanks Joolca

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2015

You will not regret purchasing this product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Very easy to use, gives wonderful hot showers in the bush and makes winter camping even better. You will not regret purchasing this product.
Everyone who camped with us recently used it and all said how easy it was. They were even talking about buying their own unit.
The system is so easy to set the water temperature and it holds the temperature constant.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

This system is so simple to set up. It arrived from Victoria to Qld in 4 days .i have no hot water other then town bore water it runs about 30* i bought one of these little babies and hey presto hot watet in minutes. I am plugged into a tap over the sink i find 37 - 39 perfect. I am yet to take it camping but in a matter of moments to plug in pump to cig lighter throw a hose in the river. Done
The team from joolca have absolutely nailed this product thanks again

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Excellent!! A+++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The Joolca hot water system is amazing, so happy with it, nice hot showers! At our little weekender it's set up temporarily on a stand and because it works so perfectly, it will eventually be installed in a permanent bathroom at our weekender. Definitely recommend, you will not be disappointed!!

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Joolca Takes camping to a whole new level

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I Recently purchased the Hottap unit to compliment my camping kit. Great product with nice features. Heats up quickly but never going to scold you. The water temp could get a little hotter on those frosty days. But seem to be a great unit over all. Friendly and attentive Australian company.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Best gas hot water system we have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

The hot tap is perfect for what we wanted it for. Stead flow of water but can only get it to 40c but that is fine for us as we bought it to wash our dogs. Have had other brands in the past but this is by far the best.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: May 2017

Worst system ive ever had only used once water didns't stay hot tap fittings split , battery does no

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Faulty item worst rating i coupe give a item would be to this dodgy piece of crap, Taps leak, batteries connections not connecting properly due to Loose compartment, does not stay hot, nothing but problems with it totally unreliable product should be recalled due to Cheap Parts Which makes it an inferior product

Comments
Joolca Official

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear that you are so unhappy with your HOTTAP. The vast majority of our customers are normally very happy, with hundreds of great reviews of the HOTTAP across ProductR... read more »

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Best camping hot water system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We have recently purchased the hottap hot water system, after having some of the the brands we found joolca system so easy to use, well made with the use of quality materials. We were so impressed with it we brought the bag to store it & it didn't let us down great quality and quick to send it & easy to deal with.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: May 2018

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

This system works great, easy and fast to set up and works well. I pump water from a container via a small battery operated pump and it is excellent. I live in a tent in the wilderness without power and minus 6 degrees at times and am still able to have a hot shower : )

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Hot water outside.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Excellent product ,well designed and perfect for the job of washing my Irish Setters after a play in the bush or on the beach.Especially useful in the winter time when the tap water is a little on the cool side!
I would recommend this product to anyone who needs heared water outside.

• 1 helpful vote

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Excellent product and out standing after sale service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We have had a unit for about 15 months but haven't really used until recently when we started renovating our bathroom and removed our shower. The females in our family had trouble pushing the ON button on the shower head because of the water pressure. We contacted Joolca to see if there was another shower head that we could purchase that was easier to use. Joolca answered our email the same day and said they would send out a new shower head at no charge. True to their word it arrived and was so much easier to use. But then not a week later a split occured in the shower head hose. Once again we contacted Joolca to see if it was possible to buy a replacement hose and again they responed within hours saying they would send us a replacement hose, no charge! Such wonderful after sale service. Cannot fault this company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Jun 2018

This hot water system appeals because of warranty and support in place.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I have used the system prior to going camping. It does what the company states it should. And more importantly it satisfies our need for almost immediate hot showers. A very important aspect we considered before purchasing was the high reviews given and the support offered. I did have a need to access support while putting the system together and was very satisfied with the response. The only issue I had was lack of a shower stand. However I was able to purchase another shower system's stand and it works well with Joolca.

Shortly we will be using the shower system on a long trip and will be happy to report our experience.

• 2 answers

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Still going strong after years of use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

We are now in the 3rd year of using this great product. Our hunting horses get a nice warm wash first thing in the morning to look smart on the hunt field, then a good wash down afterwards. They love it. The Hottap unit has been so useful, hot showers during power outages and camping. It's never missed a beat. I'm surprised that it's survived this long with 700 kg horses walking on the hose etc. I would certainly buy another one. Thanks for a great product Hottap gang.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: May 2018

Wish I had got one two years ago.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I installed the whole kit onto the side of our rough little shower shack Sunday arvo a few weeks ago. Wow! I didn't really expect it to be as easy as it was... now wish I had done it 2 years ago! Simple and quick. Took about 10 minutes of tweaking the balance of water flow and flame to get the water temp right, but we are now enjoying steaming showers in the 1 degree nights as we get stuck into Winter. Plus I don't think we are using any more water and (big plus) gone are the days of heating water on our gas stove. Tick, tick tick, well done Joocla, we love it!

Cambroon

• 3 answers

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: May 2018

The Joolca HOTTAP is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Fantastic little unit. We are glad we purchased the Joolca Hottap. No more boiling the kettle on the stove for a bucket wash (been doing that for two years). Luxurious hot shower at last. Simple to use once it is set up and the instructions are very clear. We got the pump with it and plug it in to a battery pack.

1 of 9 pages