Brisbane

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Jun 2018

This hot water system appeals because of warranty and support in place.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I have used the system prior to going camping. It does what the company states it should. And more importantly it satisfies our need for almost immediate hot showers. A very important aspect we considered before purchasing was the high reviews given and the support offered. I did have a need to access support while putting the system together and was very satisfied with the response. The only issue I had was lack of a shower stand. However I was able to purchase another shower system's stand and it works well with Joolca.

Shortly we will be using the shower system on a long trip and will be happy to report our experience.

• 1 review
  • 2 answers

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Still going strong after years of use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

We are now in the 3rd year of using this great product. Our hunting horses get a nice warm wash first thing in the morning to look smart on the hunt field, then a good wash down afterwards. They love it. The Hottap unit has been so useful, hot showers during power outages and camping. It's never missed a beat. I'm surprised that it's survived this long with 700 kg horses walking on the hose etc. I would certainly buy another one. Thanks for a great product Hottap gang.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: May 2018

Wish I had got one two years ago.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I installed the whole kit onto the side of our rough little shower shack Sunday arvo a few weeks ago. Wow! I didn't really expect it to be as easy as it was... now wish I had done it 2 years ago! Simple and quick. Took about 10 minutes of tweaking the balance of water flow and flame to get the water temp right, but we are now enjoying steaming showers in the 1 degree nights as we get stuck into Winter. Plus I don't think we are using any more water and (big plus) gone are the days of heating water on our gas stove. Tick, tick tick, well done Joocla, we love it!

The Joolca HOTTAP is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Fantastic little unit. We are glad we purchased the Joolca Hottap. No more boiling the kettle on the stove for a bucket wash (been doing that for two years). Luxurious hot shower at last. Simple to use once it is set up and the instructions are very clear. We got the pump with it and plug it in to a battery pack.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: May 2018

Awesome product well made very happy with this purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Awesome product well made very happy with this purchase will use it heaps as i work away in a remote area and boiling the kettle for a shower is frustrating. The Joolca team are very professional to deal with. You can see they are very clever and are proud of there product.
Well done guys!!

port hedland

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very unhappy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Bought set with all addons except pump. I thought being the most expensive it would be a quality product, WRONG. I had it in sheltered area and 5th time i showered it caught alight inside unit, I only noticed as water became burning hot. I managed to turn gas off thankfully. I contacted Joolca about it and pretty much told it was my fault for not checking connections everyday. The shower head leaked from very beginning and got worse and now shower tent is ripping apart even though it has only been used for 6 weeks in a sheltered covered area. Joolca customer rep was no help with a very sarcastic manner.
I thought paying big $$$ and buying all the extra add ons would of led to long lasting life of product.

Comments
Joolca HOTTAP Official

Hi Tanya, Any time we see an unhappy customer, we do our very best to look into exactly what happened. I've just spent half an hour reviewing your communication with our support team to see how ... read more »

This unit is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

This product is superior to all other portable hot water systems on the market . One there is 2 years wareenty. I have been using other brands for ten years and they only last 12 months in constant use, {cheep chineese brands.} there are clear instructions with online support and phone help line un like other brands. the unit is easly set up and adjusted giving constant hot water flow unlike other brands hard to adjust to get the desired tempreture. I will be replacing all my units with brad . signed Happy customer.

Purchased at: eBay

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Just used my new Joolca Hottap. It was so easy to setup and connect the gas and water. Fantastic Product. I would highly recommend this product. Postage of Joolca Hottap was on time and was packed well so nothing moved in the box. I have used this product at home washing the dog, having an shower while camping it's well worth getting.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Fabulous!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We were using this as our shower whilst renovating our one and only bathroom. Extremely impressed with how easy it was to set up and use. Two young girls also used and had a great time as we are normally not campers. Husband who showers at 5am for work happy to use - even in the dark. We were more than happy to use this for the 3-4 weeks it took to complete the renos. Excellent product, excellent value, number one for convenience and safety, as instructions were very clear about how to use, set up and look after. We are in an area that due to OHS, hiring a portable shower was difficult without it being 2-3 times the cost or not available at all. Thanks to the team at Tentworld for excellent service and advice - we also bought an OzTrail Ensuite tent.......both fabulous for our requirements. Thanks

Purchased at: Tentworld

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: May 2018

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

For functionality and simplicity this wins hands down. No time wasted from setting up to enjoying a cleaning and relaxing shower. Other similar products on market don't come close. Happy to say that doing a bit of research certainly paid off for this item. Well done Chris and the team at Joolca

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfect for heating a hot tub

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Reasonably confident ours is the first Hottap used for heating a baptism pool, but it worked brilliantly! We got a more industrial pump (than with Hottap Outing) to recirculate water continuously. We filled a pool with 1200L of 18°C water with the air temperature similar. A couple of hours recirculating water through the Hottap and it was up to 37°C! Cheap to run, easy to store, helpful support. Cannot recommend more highly!

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2018

How do you describe happiness ?

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We purchased a Unit after our house was broken into and all the plumbing, taps, sinks and pumps were stolen ..... We've been living like hardcore campers for a month now and in my career where presentation is a must, a shower is essential.
The shower works perfectly even on horrid freezing cold Melbourne days. Super happy and very highly recommended. The Unit is going to the stable when the plumbing in the house is reinstated - I am telling all my friends who need one for their horses washes to go grab one. Not only the most cost effective on the market - but I'd buy one again in a heartbeat. Thank you Joolca HOTTAP xx

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Well built reliable product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Everything about the Joolca hot tap is first class. Well built, instantaneous heat, easy to use and has excellent hanging options. Can’t imagine a better product.

I have been using this product for 3 months now and my opinion of the hottap has only been reinforced. If you bought this product you will not be disappointed.

Murrumbateman

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Excellent, 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Purchased the Joolca Hottap 12 months ago and have used it on three camping trips. The unit is easy to setup and worked flawlessly, no problems, great little unit. Recently purchased the Joolca hottap bag and I highly recommend anyone who has the hottap, to get this bag. The bag is well made and has room for the heater, gas hose,shower head and hot water hose; everything is kept in one bag, less likely to forget anything when packing for your next camping trip.

wodonga

• 1 answer

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Aug 2017

best thing ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

the best thing i could buy to take camping,very impressive. easy to use and connect up and away you go. Very easy to use for the whole family. Has not let me down on a number of camping trips we always go with friends, so i brought a second one so impressed with it i had to buy another one.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Hot water ondemand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

What an awesome product,easy to set up easy to use,it all happens on the spray nozzle-off to hard out spray
Short to tall it covers you all. I'm really pleased with my portable shower. It's made my life a whole lot easier since I've purchased my joolca hot tap outing.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Exciting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Works a treat. It's Gold.
We have been looking for a reliable, lightweight and easy to use hot water service we can use anywhere for awhile now and as I said above the Hottap outing works a treat.

We would recommend the Hottap and Ensuite Tent to anyone.
It really is Gold.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Is fantastic- 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Joolca products are fantastic. We required an outdoor shower as we are renovating our house. The comforts of a hot water system and Joolca ensuite tent, mean we can easily shower the family and the added benefits are we can also take this camping with us. Love your work Joolca, great products, buying experience and customer support.

Model: HOTTAP OUTING Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great product, Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

The hot tap is an easy to assemble, easy to set up, easy to operate, first time every time hot water unit. Overall deadset kick ass experience, quick purchase from the website, quick delivery to my door, Quality from the moment I opened the box! Its a 10/10 for the Joolca crew from me.

Model: HOTTAP Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Hot showers in the forest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Received with in a couple off days from purchase - so easy to setup and works a treat..Got it delivered to my work and stirred a lot of interest. How I found jooca web site googled gas hot water flow systems and among all the various expensive infinity hot water flow systems for homes i saw a link for www.Joolca.co.nz

1 of 8 pages

Can you fit a Joolca to a Flamingo wind up caravan?

JBarr asked on Jun 22, 2018

Answer this

Hey, can you please email us on support@joolca.com.au or call 1300 669 500 - we want to make sure we're understanding what you want to do correctly before giving a yes/no answer.

Thanks!

HOTTAP OUTING

Hi, we purchased the HOTTAP OUTING in Dec 2017 & only used a handful of times. It is leaking from all fittings & the pump will not activate if it's positioned above the water inlet level, it will only activate if it's below & the fittings are still leaking?

Simone B asked on Jun 21, 2018

Hi Simone,

Please send us an email to support@joolca.com.au or call 1300 669 500 during business hours. Our support is very good and will 100% fix this up for you :) I can't see your email or other details here so we'll have to wait for you to reach out to us before we can help!

Thanks,
Chris

Any leak in a connection between the tank and the pump will mean it's sucking air and not water.
If all the fittings are leaking you are not going to get an effective use. There should be no leaks at all if things are assembled correctly. We have used ours in many different situations, this is the big advantage of the Hottap system. It's very flexible and portable, and thankfully quite durable, we've had young horses standing on get tangled in the hose, which we have extended by about 6 metres to get around the big beasts. We have ours hanging semi-permanent in our float as we are on the road with our horses, but have also used it hanging on the deck at our house when the power is off due to storm damage.
So first thing is to fix the leaks!
Happy travels and warm showers.
Kerry
021922944

So first thing is to fix the leaks!
Happy travels and warm showers.
Kerry
021922944

HOTTAP OUTING

How many litres. Per minute?

Alan asked on Jun 15, 2018

HOTTAP gives you a water flow of up to 6L/min

Yup, between around 3-6L per minute!

See all 59 questions about Joolca HOTTAP

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

HOTTAP HOTTAP OUTING
Price (RRP) $299 $429
Included Attachments 12V FLOTAP6 Pump

The main difference between these models is included attachments