Review rating:

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Bought this after hearing positive reviews from my friends. Have been using it myself and it does not irritate skin and the smell is quite pleasant! Will have to wait for bubs to arrive before I can determine if they are suitable for him but I can't see why it would not be! Will definitely buy again.

Perfect wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I love the wipes. great wipes! Nice packaging and great ordering system. I checked out the ingredients and love how there is nothing nasty. I can manage to just use one wipe each nappy change so it’s not that expensive comparing to some cheaper brand but u need to use more than one wipe to get the job done

Verified Purchase

Loving these eco friendly wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I was looking for wipes that had a lesser impact on the environment until I got around to making re-usable wipes. I got a trial pack of these Joonya wipes and loved them so much that I ordered a bulk carton at a discounted price that will last for months. They are strong and don't tear, clean up messes easily, and I love that they are biodegradable, non-toxic, transparent about their ingredients, and Australian owned & made. This is one way that I can vote with my wallet for a more ethical world.

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Great wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I've got a one month old and have been trying and testing different wipes. The Joonya ones have by far been the best I've used. I've tried huggies, red nose and some other organic brand (which smelt like crap and was expensive) and the Joonya ones have been the perfect amount of moist and thickness. They are really good quality and are reasonably priced if you buy in bulk. I purchased a trial pack to see what they'd be like and I'm definitely going to be buying the bulk pack.

Premium wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I was looking for an eco-friendly option to baby wipes and decided to try Joonya Eco Wipes following rave reviews online. Ordered directly from the company and shipping was fast. Packaging is cute and wipes come out one-byy-one. The wipes are soft, though not as thick as other popular brands. They have the perfect amount of moisture to get the job done! The fact that it has all the goodies and no nasties is fantastic of course, whilst also being good for the environment. I encourage everyone to give it a go as I was more than impressed with this product and will start my subscription soon!

Great chemical free wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I discovered Joonya after doing a search on chemical free / minimal chemical wipes. I mostly use dry wipes with water on my baby but wanted to look at more convenient options while I was out. I found Joonya on mynontoxictribe.com and while I have only used it a couple of times, I can tell they are more gentle on the skin and unscented which is a big plus for me. My one and only tiny suggestion is to make the sticker that seals the packet a little stronger as mine arrived with the sticker almost falling out, I assuming from moisture seeping out of the perforated part.

Best wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

These are amazing free from nasty smell, soft, good quality an so on. the price is reasonable affordable. The most important thing is my baby love to use these wipes. When it delivered she already unpacked one of wipes and smiled with wipes. Because it feels so good. I can not wait to place another order.

Canberra

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Amazing eco wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I just finished my 3 trial packs and am definitely converted! I love the clip top on the packet, & the wipes themselves are soft and large. Not as thick as some other wipes I’ve used, but totally worth it for the health & environmental benefits. Signing up for a subscription now!

More than impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I was a little sceptical at first and was quite happy with the wipes I was currently using, however, I thought "what the hell?" and signed up for some trial packs - and am I glad I did! They're soft, moist and thick - the perfect combo - and free of all the nasties that are spoken of these days. My partner even commented on how he liked that the wipes "don't stick together and come out in a clump" so for him to even notice this is a credit to the brand. The only downside is the payment method of having to have the money upfront to get them at a discounted rate. It's a deterrent for those who simply cannot afford that.

So stoked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We were already using a biodegrable wipe but I was determined to find something even more natural with less ingredients... boy did Joonya deliver!
These are amazing! The fact that the packaging is recyclable too is just incredible. The wipes are large and thick, perfect for those messy newborn poops!
Can’t wait to place another order xx

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Pure, Organic and easy on the skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Bought a trial pack and am pleasantly surprised by how soft and mushy they are. Being free of artificial chemicals is an added bonus. Will be signing up for a subscription for sure. Love the option of bulk deliveries, specially with a new baby- last thing we want to worry about.

Verified Purchase

I couldn't believe the difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

These wipes are brilliant, I really couldn't believe the difference. It doesn't leave that gross residue, and they are free from all nasty ingredients like so many others. The packaging is cute, and easy to find in a baby bag! The clip top keeps them moist and ready to use when those inevitable accidents arise!

Verified Purchase

Wouldn't buy any other type of baby wipes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

These wipes are free of nasty ingredients that are so often found in others. Easy to use with a clip top keeping the wipes at an optimal level of moisture to ensure a easy clean up of little ones.
With three at home having Joonya Eco Wipes delivered straight to my door provides convenience at an affordable price.

Ticks all the boxes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Ticks all the boxes for what I look for in baby wipes- very user friendly, does not irritate my precious daughter and great quality. Definitely try them out and love that they offer a bulk delivery as I don’t have time to duck for the shops all the time when I run out.

Affordable eco friendly products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

As an eco friendly mum I sometimes find it hard to find affordable products that use eco friendly ingredients. This product was definitely a golden find for me. I have the peace of mind that I am using a product that is safe for my baby but I am also not breaking the bank. I would definitely highly recommend this product!

Gentle, safe & unscented

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Lovely wipes for LO's most sensitive skin. Thorough clean, whilst still being gentle as no nasties in ingredients list. I really like that they're unscented, and the auto ordering & delivery ensures I'll never run out (or need to lug heavy boxes from the shops!). Plus good for the environment. Win win!

Ingredients look good and cleans baby perfectly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

When looking for a non toxic and more environmentally friendly product we stumbled on Joonya baby wipes. We have not been disappointed. They smell lovely, aren't to thick or thin, and are moist enough to actually work. Very impressed, we will certainly be purchasing again in the future. Thank you

Best wipes I have tried and they are safe for my LO!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

These wipes are brilliant and are now my go-to! I love that they do not contain nasties, are environmentally friendly, thick enough not to tear, come out 1 by 1 and are the perfect amount of wetness. Thankyou to Joonya for creating such a great wipe. Oh, I also appreciate that you can buy in bulk and have it delivered for free!

Brisbane

Private message

Great wipes with safe ingredients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I was looking for baby wipes that had minimal ingredients and especially no nasties. My sister suggested Joonya wipes. I checked out their website and their focus on toxic free products and sustainability immediately attracted me. These were exactly what I was looking for and I'm very happy that my sister suggested the product.

BLAKEHURST

Best Ecofriendly Wipes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I did a lot of research on wipes and found this product to be the best. If you look at the ingredients individually they are all safe and natural to use which was super important because I wanted my baby wipes to be safe but also effective, doing a good job in cleaning. Not to mention the best part they are affordable!

1 of 4 pages