Great price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

We have used Julie Morris Conveyancing for the purchase and sale of several properties, both local and interstate, for ourselves and also for other family members. They make the process easy, the price is clear up front with no surprises, and they look after everything so we can relax. Highly recommended.

Professional knowledge n excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

JMS always provides professional knowledge n excellent service
With JMC’ help, I don’t need to worry anything.

I strongly recommend JMC
Many thanks again for JMC to perform the settlement for myself

This Team is perfect for Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team are an amazing team. A big shout out to Erin and Georgia @Julie Morris Conveyancing, they had provided amazing, prompt and helpful services! we would recommend this team for anyone buying or selling a home.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer

Friendly, and professional as always, JMC services made it all too easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

My second settlement with JMC in 24 months, and as always they handled my purchase professionally and totally stress free from my side. I would never recommend anyone else to deal with your conveyancing matters. All the staff at JMC are so friendly and reassuring that you can't help but get the feeling that you've known them for years, a very big thank you to you all from my Wife and I, amazing service, and see you next time, that's 100% certain.

Professional and Polite

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Hello,

I recently used Julie Morris Conveyancing (JMC) to settle a property that I sold. It was a complicated matter for many reasons but JMC was able to help me successfully navigate the red tape and quickly settle the property. I found them to be professional and also very polite.

I will not hesitate to use JMC for any future conveyancing needs.

Cheers

Excellect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team are an amazing team. Thank you for the wonderful communications and extremely efficient service provided by each of the staff member that have helped us with the sale of our property.
We have used Julie Morris Conveyancing several times and have been extremely happy every time.
Thank you.
Valentine and Gayle

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Professional and helpful staff always a pleasure to deal with especially Chantelle!
I would recommend for anyone buying or selling a home.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Excellent service. Good communications and follow up s. Thanks to all the staff at Julie Morris conveyancing for professional service.

Efficient service excellent commu ication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

Julie morriss conveyancing were very efficient and commubicated tgroughout the process of settlement of our land. Thdy commhniczted with oour mortgage broker and us to keep all parties informed

Professional & Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

The Julie Morris Conveyancing team has provided an excellent conveyancing service. A big shout out to Brad@Julie Morris Conveyancing, he had provided amazing, prompt and helpful services! Brad went above and beyond to ensure our settlement was processed smoothly and on time. He also provided us lots of highly valuable suggestions in the whole process. I would definitely recommend Julie Morris conveyancing for your next property purchase.

Point Cook

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer

Highly professional and knowledgeable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

I am really impressed with the professionalism of the team at Julie Morris in Point Cook. This was my first time dealing with them and compared to a few previous conveyncers I had dealt with, their customer service, support and technical expertise were tremendously better and higher. They demonstrated all possible flexibility and a positive attitude throughout the process to make sure my land settlement was done before Xmas, as I was at risk of facing vendor penalties due to delayed bank loan process. I am more than glad to give a positive feedback.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

All staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were very helpful and professional. Will definitely use them again when needed. Thank you Brad for managing my settlement.

Perfect. The best in the west.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Communication & coordination was at its best. Julie, Claire, Georgia and team, you all were fantastic every step of the way.

Excellent conveyancing experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Great service. Anthony, Julie and Claire kept us fully informed and the settlement process was thoroughly explained and it all happened according to plan.
Good fee structure. Highly recommended.

Good service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Happy with the service but the prices are high. $220 for just moving the settlement date seems unreasonable. I have never seen any conveyancer charging fees for changing settlement day.

Verified Customer

Service couldn't be better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

With delayed title on my land and the possibility of having to travel overseas prior to settlement, I experienced no anxiety whatsoever and had complete confidence that all would be taken care of in a professional manner by Julie Morris Conveyancing. Julie, Erin, Brad, Anthony and the rest of the team were always available and ready to help over the past 15 months that we've been waiting for titles, and nothing was too much trouble at any stage. I received expert advice and very friendly service from the team of true professionals at JMC. This is the second time I have personally used their conveyancing services and I have referred dozens of my own clients to JMC - I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Thanks for everything
Kay Seabrook

Very Happy with the process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Went like a dream, thank you Julie and Brad.
Very happy with the whole process.
Would highly recommend.

Profressional and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

My settlement was delayed which made the wait quite frustrating, however I was to reasurred by the team at Julie Morris Conveyancing that things would run smoothly, by keeping In regular contact with the developers.
The final steps in the process prior to Settlement were so stress free due to their prompt correspondence with all parties.
Thanks to all the team for your help.

Service was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

With a short settlement period Julie Morris Conveyancing was up to the task. The friendly and efficient staff made this a stress less experience, well done and thanks to all. Regards, Kevin Conron

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The staff at Julie Morris Conveyancing were all fantastic. We have done 3 settlements recently and all went through smoothly which is not an easy task in the current financial climate with banks etc. Once again many thanks JMC great job!!
Regards Russell Moss