Review rating:

Terrible experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

My previous orders with JumboPets had no issues however I just had terrible experience with my most recent order. The order was placed 12 days ago, the invoice was emailed to me immediately however I haven't received my order in almost 2 weeks, or any contracts advising the status of the order. I've been calling there customer service line, no one answers the phone, the call was direct to voice mail. I've left messages over the phone, sent emails to the sale team and submitted inquiry online but no correspondence at all. The money was deducted from my account and I don't know whether I can receive the order. Will never buy anything from JumboPets again.

Excellent prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

As always the service is excellent, shipping really fast (and I'm rural Qld). Been buying from Jumbo Pets for a while and have recommended them to all my friends.

Comments
JumboPets.com Official

Hi Michelle,
Thank you very much for your review - very please your are happy with our service :). Thanks for all your recommendations too! Have a great day.

Have always been totally satisfied with customer service when dealing with Jumbopets.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

Jumbopets are the only online pet store I will use. My purchases are delivered to a post box and I have never had an issue. They are prompt and keep me informed as to when the parcel will arrive. I have 2 dogs needing Sasha's Blend and I found that Jumbopets supply it for almost half the price of our local vet.

Comments
JumboPets.com Official

Thanks Jan, it is so nice to hear from our customers and very glad you are enjoying our service :)

Melbourne

Private message

Great prices and a personal touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Great price and good packaging. Also got a free bouncy ball for my boy and a nice note.
Bit slow arriving, but that's just Aust Post slowness these days.

Dissatisfied- product has not arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

Product hasn't arrived, first follow up after 13 days told to wait until end of the week. Full week later still hasn't arrived and waiting a response to my query. Ordered 14 November not received as at 9 December. Disappointed

• 1 question
Private message

Incompetent And Useless!! Do Not Recommend!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2016

I put down my P/O Box for delivery and [name removed] from Jumbo Pets did not take any notice of this so therefore used a courier which does not deliver to P/O boxes, instead I receive an email, NOT a phone call, to ask for my home address for delivery due to her incompetence. Now I have to wait around for it to arrive when I was told it would arrive today(12/8/16), not the case, next day still no delivery, between me ringing around the courier and Jumbo Pets (who don't answer their phone) I find out that my delivery won't arrive until Tuesday (16/8/16) I placed the order on 5/8/16!!. And [name removed] stupidly suggested I leave a note on front door for courier to leave parcel at my front door if no-one was home??What?? That's why we have a P/O Box FOR SECURITY REASONS dumb! So very frustrated, angered and inconvenienced I cancelled my order with Jumbo Pets, got my money back and will NEVER BUY FROM JUMBO PETS AGAIN AND LET PEOPLE KNOW THIS! I will go elsewhere....1 star was too many, I would've given zero if possible.

• 6 answers
  • 34 helpful votes
Private message

Repeat customer due to good prices & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2016

I've been ordering from them since 2014 and found their prices to be very competitive and products always arrive really quickly. I haven't had any problems with them to date.

O'Sullivan Beach, SA

• 4 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Communication excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2015

Great my first time a bit of trouble on my side so rang up, answered immediately and fixed immediately parcel arrived quickly packaged well and goods excellent and price great.

Sydney

Our Favourite Online Pet Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2015

I am so glad that we have found this online store. We've been ordering from them since we first got our dogs 2 years ago. They offer great service, quick delivery and very competitive prices on all of our anti parasite, tick and flea medication for our dogs. Our dogs just love their range of dog treats which are made out of meat products and nothing else (especially the turkey nibbles and lamb chews). Each time we make an order we receive a personalised note. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Excellent friendly service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2015

I have been using this Pet Supply online store for aprox 4 years. I like the fact that they don't sell any animals, just pet supplies.
Go online, pick my order, pay, done! In a few days it's on the doorstep!
Fabulous service, friendly and helpful.
If they occasionally get it wrong, just send an email and it's fixed, no questions, no fuss.
I find even after the small postage cost my pet supplies are still cheaper than the big Pet Chains.

Verified Customer

Speedy service by a great team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2015

Been buying from JumboPets for over a year now, could not have been happier and they deserve all the business they can get. Had some minor issues with the first purchase that was quickly fixed up, the team was extremely efficient and friendly, orders are always shipped next day and they always include a nice personal note with orders. Will definitely continue to purchase from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Brunswick

• 1 helpful vote

years of awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2015

About 5 years ago I placed my first order wuth jumbo pets for premium cat food, litter and a lot of sundries. The order waa delivered very quiclky but had been badly treated during transit and had some broken items.
I contacted jumbopets and they fixed the problem straight away- replacing or refunding all damaged items.
It was because of this great customer service that I became a repeat customer.
Jumbo pets its now the only place I buy xst supplies (I even supply my family lol).
Unfortunately they don't stock everything I need for my aquarium. ... but they cant be beaten for my cat supplies!
Great service, beat prices and big items are delivered via a courier. ... this is important for me as auspost dont deliver to my address as they don't like to walk up stairs.
Jumbo pets- thank you.

June 27th 2017 Update: Always fantastic!

Always fantastic prices and quick delivery. Ordered late Sunday night and my 20kg order arrived by lunchtime Tuesday. Substantially cheaper than any other pet store I've found. Always very happy with jumbo pets

wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2015

I placed my order via the internet late Tuesday evening and was very surprised to have them delivered at 8am on Thursday. Mine was also accompanied by a hand written note and a promotional pen. I will use JumboPets again as their service was fantastic.

Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Jumbo Pets - Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I placed my order for Advocate for Dogs & was pleasantly surprised to be given a choice for a free gift (nibbles). Anyway the order was sent through late Sunday night & my order arrived bright & early on Thursday morning. Advocate, free carob buds (which my staffy loves!) & a lovely had written note saying "Thank you for shopping with us at Jumbo Pets. Have a great week. Kindly Sue" Didn't know this kind of customer service still existed but it was a pleasure dealing with this Company & I would highly recommend to anyone.