Verified Purchase Model: 10ft (with enclosure)

Awesome service and a free bonues gift!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I purchased a new mat, net, and padding online to refurbish our much loved 10ft tramp. The guides online ensured I ordered the right products, which arrived promptly and exactly as I ordered them, together with a bonus water spray system!!! My kids and I quickly fitted the new gear and as Melbourne's weather turned warm, they've spent the weekend jumping in cool spray comfort.
Just a great purchasing experience and it's great when a company recognises that the little extra gift can really enhance the experience for the kids.

Verified Purchase Model: 12ft (with enclosure)

Excellent customer support and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Thanks for all you help via email. Was excellent customer support. Very quick to replay and provided me assistance with a few question I had. My kids will enjoy the trampoline over summer. The quality of your items is fantastic I have young kids and always worries me when the jump on the side of the net, however I feel better that the netting and even the pads is of greater quality. the seem better then some of the display models in a number of toy outdoors stores.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Abu, We really appreciate your comments and we are so pleased that you have received excellent service and that you are happy with the quality of our products. We hope your children have a fabul... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Very impressed with quick and excellent customer service I have received since ordering my trampoline for my kids for xmas

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Sym, It was really nice of you to comment on the excellent service that you received at Jump Star! We strive to offer top quality customer service and amazing trampolines at unbeatable prices! Thanks so much for letting us know!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

My toddler received this for her second birthday last week and it has provided hours of entertainment so far! Easy enough to put together and feels sturdy yet able to be shifted so the grass doesn't die! Certainly helps to develop the motor skills at this age. Absolutely love it.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Jasmine, How wonderful that your little one is enjoying your new trampoline so much!! Toddlers love jumping and a trampoline is the absolute best thing ever to keep them happy and active! Wishing you & your family lots of happy jumping!

Sturdy and durable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I am absolutely stoked with this trampoline. We were unsure about getting a cheaper alternative but glad we didn't. It is really well made, very safe and easy to set up. The staff were very helpful on the phone and having them set up at the factory was good to see the size. Highly recommend!

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Mark, Thanks a lot for taking time to let us know that you're stoked with the quality of your new trampoline! That's fantastic to hear! Also that you found our staff helpful and enjoyed checking... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Great for my toddler!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Really happy with the service, loved that I could complete my lay buy online and log in to make payments at anytime - perfect Christmas present! My little boy is absolutely going to love his trampoline and I’m excited that it’s all enclosed so he can’t fall out and hurt himself. Thanks guys!

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Amber, Thanks so much for taking time to review our toddler trampoline! We are so happy to hear that your little one will be so thrilled with his new trampoline! Also that our amazing online lay... read more »

Affordable and high quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

The trampoline was easy to assemble with the kids joining in as well and appears to be of high quality. The kids love their new trampoline and it gets them off their electrical devices. Thank you to the Jump Star staff for their friendly and helpful assistance, we are very happy with our purchase

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Daniela! That is awesome that you found the trampoline so easy to assemble, and that it's good quality! But the best news is that it gets kids OUTSIDE and off devices!! YAY!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Very helpful and friendly staff. Bought the six foot with enclosure though found it hard to decide between the 5 by 7 foot rectangular and the 6 foot round. My daughter loved the round as it had more surface area to jump. Great spring for a small trampoline. staff carried it to the car and loaded it for us.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Kristy, Thanks so much for the great feedback on our customer service!! We aim to be easy to deal with and of course, friendly! So wonderful to hear that your little girl is so happy with her new 6ft! Happy jumping!

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Purchased for a 6 year old
Would have preferred bigger size but only small backyard. Only really suitable for one child
Spray mister for summer is a must and great we got it for free with our purchase.
The only bad thing I can say is that there is no round bar at the top to prevent the net enclosure from sagging.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Sam, Fabulous news that your little one can enjoy being outdoors, having a jump and keeping cool, even though you have a small backyard. Thanks a lot for letting us know. Regarding the bar at th... read more »

ARMADALE

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: 12ft (with enclosure)

Should have got one sooner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Both my kids 3 and 7 and myself love this trampoline. They use it at the same time with my eldest being mindful of not jumping too high.
It was super easy to assemble, the instructions were very clear and easy to follow.
I bought it with a toy sale so came with a hoop kit which is proving to be a little difficult to assemble. And a water sprayer for the top. Which is perfect for the warmer weather we are getting.
When I purchased the trampoline, the ladies in the warehouse were happy for us to jump on the demo models upstairs and weren't pushing for a sale at all.
This trampoline has become a daily activity and I couldn't be happier with it. The enclosure definitely makes it safer for younger children and peace of mind.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Mon, That is so great to hear that not only are your kids loving their new trampoline - but so is Mum!! :) :) We are glad that the trampoline has become an important part of your family life, and wish you all lots of fun and happy jumping!!

Model: 10ft (with enclosure)

Trampoline

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Me and the kids love the trampoline, it gets used most days- such a great investment. We have recommended it to our friends too they also love theirs! We bought ours 3 years ago and although the netting has been torn by the kids we have got a replacement for only $50 so happy days!

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Emma, Thanks so much for taking time to leave your opinion on our trampolines! Wonderful that your children are still loving their trampoline, and very convenient being able to re-vamp the whole... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I purchased a new mat a few months ago and am extremely happy with the quality and was very pleased with the friendly salespersons service. I went back to purchase an anchor kit recently and was very pleased that the service was just as good and friendly as with my previous visit. The anchor brackets are very good quality. Although the straps supplied and buckles are a little flimsy. I replaced the straps with some ratchet straps I purchased from a hardware store. Overall very happy as these are the best priced anchors on the net.

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Pastasciutta, Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it and we are glad that you are so happy with the service you received at our warehouse!

Verified Purchase Model: 8ft

Perfect for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Excellent customer service. Easy to assemble in 45 mins as said. Not even one screw. Whole thing is designed so well that it is a piece of cake to assemble. My kids loved it. Definitely support this product. More important is very safe and secure for kids.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

We went in to purchase new matt and enclosure for our trampoline which our grand children love to use when they visit us. The lady was extremely helpful and friendly. Great customer service and we would highly recommend them. Their display was great and we were able to see the products we were about to purchase.

Verified Purchase Model: 8ft (with enclosure)

great quality trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

i originally bought a cheaper trampoline and was unhappy with it so i upgraded to a jumpstar and it was so much better. The Jumpstar was still pretty cheap but way better quality and its really quiet. We use the trampoline almost every day and its as good as new after a few months

Jumping for joy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

We purchased a 10ft Jumpstar trampoline online for our son's birthday over a year ago. All three of our children love it and use it daily. Even the neighbour's kids join in with the fun. Delivery was quick and set up was fairly easy as the instructions were detailed. The trampoline is structurally sound and has survived all sorts of weather. We highly recommend Jumpstar trampolines.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Yaz, Brilliant to hear that your trampoline is so well loved and well used by your children and the neighbours! And so good to hear ypour feedback about our trampolines being robust and withstan... read more »

Awesome Trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Ordered for a Christmas present a a few years ago and was amazed at how quickly it arrived, especially since we live rural!
I did a lot of research before purchasing and am SO happy with my our choice, great quality and even after 2 years it's still going strong and not a single issue with it. The kids LOVE it and use it every day and I am very impressed with how bouncy it is.
I have recommended this tramp to numerous family and friends and they are not disappointed.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Suzi, Thanks so much for the lovely comments - especially that your trampoline is now 2 years old and has withstood lots of bouncing and the weather, and is still in great condition! Wonderful ... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 8ft

The perfect choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

When on entry to the store greeted by a very friendly young lady. She helped me make the right choice. It is a perfect display of the trampolines. You can see all the sizes and extras that come with the trampoline. My family love having our trampoline from JumpStar. Best choice ever.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Danashni, Thanks so much! It's wonderful to hear that you are so happy with your choice, being able to sample the trampolines prior to purchasing, and that you received excellent customer servic... read more »

Happy Kids!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

We bought the 10ft trampoline. Our kids just love love love it and so do all the neighbour hood kids.
I went into the Cannington shop to buy it. The staff were super friendly and helped me adjust my car so I could fit in the boxes. Excellent customer service.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Tracy! How fabulous to hear that you had such a great experience at our Cannington warehouse! Our reception staff are indeed lovely and always happy to help our customers. We are so happy that your kids are loving their new trampoline! Enjoy!

Verified Purchase Model: 8ft (with enclosure)

Great trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Bought the 8ft trampoline on the weekend. Very handy that we could trial the different sizes of trampolines to ensure we bought the correct one. We picked it up from the factory and had it assembled within the hour. My kids love it and I am very happy with the result. Great quality product.

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Kath! So lovely to hear that you and your kids are thrilled with the new trampoline! We are also really glad that you enjoyed being able to have a jump on all the different sizes we have set up ... read more »

1 of 6 pages