Verified Purchase Model: 14ft (with enclosure)

Great Fun for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

My three kids aged 11,9 and 2 love these new toy. We have the enclosure with spray and it was great fun.
The trampoline is very easy to assemble and safe and stable.
Much better than previous one we had. We would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi JB, thanks so much for the great feedback and the comments on easy assembly , stability of the trampoline and safety! We value your opinion, and appreciate the time in writing this review. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Verified Purchase Model: 12ft (with enclosure)

besides the Quality of the trampoline the Service is sensational.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

we purchased this trampoline for our children as an early Christmas present, its very sturdy, easy to assemble and most of all the kids love it. The staff when purchasing this item were extremely friendly and helpful. We were recommended Jump Star by someone else and will definitely recommend to others. :)

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Amy, Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate the time you've taken to send us this review. How lovely to hear that you received such great customer service and you are so happy wi... read more »

Best quality ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We bought 8ft enclose one as a christmas gift for our 6 year old son. The quality amazed us when we assemble it.It is the most stable and safest product in the market although the price is a little bit higher but we think it definitely worth it.Recommended to some friends who are looking for high quality one.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Lin, thanks a lot for the terrific feedback! We really appreciate your comments on the safety and quality of our products, Have a great Christmas!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Nothing but great things to say about the process of purchasing this trampoline. Went to visit showroom, staff very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Put the 6 ft trampoline on layby as a Christmas present for my kids (18 months and 3 years). Looks great and perfect size for this age group. All in all a great purchasing experience! Cannot wait to see kids enjoying this on Christmas Day.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Shel, WOW we are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with your trampoline, and the process of purchasing it! Thanks for the lovely feedback about our sales team, and we hope your children have the best and bounciest Christmas ever!!

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft

Great Price Great Service Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Great price, great service and happy with product. There is a good range of product available and the quality is good.
I required a 16ft replacement mat and springs. Saw them online and the information was very helpful as there were different types of 16ft mats. Pickup was available which always gives me confidence in the product and supplier.
Staff were very helpful, confidently recommend this supplier

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Comments
JumpStar Official

HI Charles, thanks for taking time to leave these lovely remarks! It's fabulous to hear that you liked our product range, website information and local pickup options. Thanks again, we appreciate it!

Great value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We tested all the trampolines at the showroom and got the 8ft which is perfect for my 2yr old. Great friendly service and a good quality product for the price. We even got a free basketball hoop and mister which will be so fun!!! Much better than Kmart etc. we are getting a sun cover also which will be great in the summer. Definitely recommend you visit the showroom and see for yourself!

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Em, Thanks a lot for coming down to our showroom and trying out the trampolines! We are so pleased that you are impressed with the customer service you received, and also the quality of our tram... read more »

Amazing value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We were very surprised with how sturdy and well made these trampolines are given the low price tag. We will surely be recommending them in the future and two friends have already purchased jumpstarts trampolines after seeing their kids happily jumping on ours when visiting, and hearing how easy pick up and assembly was! We were so impressed by craftsmanship and stability of the product and feel confident that our children are safe on this trampoline while they burn off their excess energy and have a great time. We have a 2yo and a 4yo who both use this trampoline - often at the same time happily. Very grateful for this addition to our backyard!

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Jess, Thanks for 5 stars!! So nice of you to leave us such amazing feedback!! We are thrilled that you found the quality of our trampolines to be so high, and that your friends are enjoying thei... read more »

My kids love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I purchased this trampoline about 2 years ago. I recommend this product to anyone with young kids keen on trampolines. My kids cannot get enough of it. It is secure, great quality and at a very good price. I will come back to Jump Star Trampolines the day I want to upgrade.
Thank you!

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Comments
JumpStar Official

Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback @Vandeneasy! How wonderful to hear that you are so satisfied with your trampoline after 2 years, and that your kids are loving it! We really appreciate you letting us know.

Mandurah

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: 12ft (with enclosure)

Great trampoline, kids love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Had our 12ft round trampoline since xmas 2013, still in great condition, only had to replace padding once.
Our kids were 3 & 1 at the time, now 8, 6 & 3 and they all love it. Plenty of room for their friends as well & can easily hold the extra weight, even my wife & I have a bounce with kids from time to time.
Great fun to put the sprinkler under it on a warm day too!
Very stable & net enclosure makes it as safe as a house.
Highly recommend, it has paid for itself many times over the amount of use it has had.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Mick, That's fabulous to hear that you've had your trampoline since 2013 and it is still going strong! We love hearing that our customers have had so much fun and joy from their trampoline! This... read more »

Kids live on it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We have purchased the enclosed 10 foot round trampoline about three weeks ago. Our three children (9, 5 and 2) absolutely love it! They are on it in the morning before school and right after school again. They use it for jumping, playing and relaxing.
The ladies in the Jumpstar shop were very friendly and happy to answer all of our questions. When we decided to buy the trampoline, we were surprised that they were all in stock and we were able to take it home straight away.
The assembly was easy and straight forward. My husband did it mainly by himself with some minor help by me. The structure of the trampoline is sturdy and the mat bounces really well!
As a gift we received a latter, a water mist device and a basketball hoop. (This was a promotion). The water mist device is a big hit! It’s basically a water tube which can be attached to the top of the trampoline and connected to a garden hose. We already had a couple of playdates on warm days with kids enjoying themselves with this water feature!
The purchase price was reasonable. We decided to go with this product because it is good value for money and if we need any replacement parts in the future, we can obtain these from the shop, where everything is in stock. We are very happy with this product so far and would recommend it!

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Petra, How wonderful to hear that your children are LOVING their new trampoline! Especially the water mister - with summer holidays almost here! We are really pleased that you are impressed with... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft (with enclosure)

Professional and lovely customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I had been searching replacement foam and new ladder for my daughters 10 ft trampoline luckily I found Jump Star online and gave them a call for detail information. They were very helpful so I placed my order and it was processed very fast on the same day. I received my Jump Star order from Perth to Sydney faster than another company online order I had placed that was within Sydney. I am so happy with the ladder and foam and will definitely be recommending and purchasing any further replacement parts from Jump Star ★★★★★

Purchased at: Jump Star Trampolines

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft (with enclosure)

Very durable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Love this trampoline ! Had it for seven years and the frame is still going strong. Just purchased the 3 mat , what I think isn’t bad for 7 years and being in full weather all the time. All parts are very easy to replace and easy to get too. My three children still spend a lot of time on the trampoline even if it’s just somewhere to sit and hang out with there friends.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Els, Thanks for the fabulous feedback! That's wonderful to hear that your trampoline has been so well loved over the past 7 years!! Glad you have found it easy and convenient to replace parts! H... read more »

Amazing place

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I was referred by a friend to try jumpstar. I was so happy with their service and my children loved all the ad ons that we could buy for the trampoline. We have had great fun especially with the water spray in these hot summer days. Thank you jump star

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Anna, How lovely to hear that your children are loving their trampoline and the water spray kit! It's so hot at the moment - perfect way to jump + keep cool!! Thanks a lot for the kind comments.

Verified Purchase Model: 8ft (with enclosure)

giving the trampoline another lease of life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Our trampoline was originally purchased for my then 4 year old son. My now 11 year old son and my 7 year old daughter are still getting plenty of use of this trampoline all thanks to Jump Stars products. We have replaced the mats and net over the years due to the weather but Jump star and their staff make replacing these things so easy and the quality of their products ensures the safety of my children and their friends when using the trampoline.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Kylie, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! How lovely to hear that your children have had so much good use from their trampoline, and that you found our products so easy to access and ... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft (with enclosure)

10ft trampoline, Great Purchase. Definitely Recommend!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Great trampoline only took a few hours to set up, wasn't hard at all. Rated to 130kg so me and my son can jump at the same time. Doesn't move at all and is very stable and springy. A fun and safe trampoline. Kids have so much fun with the basketball hoop and water mist. Great purchase very happy. Was great to view all the different size trampolines at the warehouse and have a test jump as well. We were originally only going to get an 8ft but so glad we got the 10ft. Thanks Jumpstar would definitely recommend!!!!!

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Mitchell, Thanks for the fabulous comments! We are so happy to hear that you find the trampoline such great quality and so much fun! That's great to hear that you found our display trampolines h... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Present for Christmas - 4.5ft mini trampoline with net

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We recently took a visit to jumpstar trampolines as we were thinking of getting a small trampoline for our 3 year son for Christmas. Their showroom was great and had a good display of all their products. We only have a small back yard so the 4.5ft trampoline will fit perfectly. We were served by Kate. She was knowledgeable on the products and really helpful in assisting us on choosing the right trampoline for our son. The trampolines are sturdy and easy to assemble. The 4.5 ft trampoline came in one box and fit straight into the car. The customer service was great and would recommend to family and friends. Check out their showroom. Can’t wait to see our little mans face on Christmas.

Comments
JumpStar Official

HI Sarah, thanks so much for the lovely comments on our staff, service and showroom! We very much appreciate it! We hope your little man has a wonderful, bouncy Christmas! :)

3 years old and our 2 kids still love it | Reliable | Safe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

We bought the 10ft round trampoline from Jump Star 3 years ago and it is still going strong. The netting is still perfect, but due to the trampoline being out in full sun we've just had to replace the blue safety matt that goes around the springs. Replacing it was cheap and easy though and they had it in stock. Staff at the Cannington store are friendly and helpful. All in all it's a great trampoline. The frame is strong, super stable and after 3 years outside in the elements there is no issues with corrosion. I would definitely recommend it - great product
Kind regards
Clint

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Clint, Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! Fabulous to hear that your trampoline is still going strong, and you found our replacement parts well priced and easily accessible! Thanks again, The Jump Star Team :)

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft (with enclosure)

Great product and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

After reseaching all trampolines I decided on the 10ft with enclosure because of the value for money as it included extra accessories. The delivery arrived within a week and the assembly was surprisingly easy. We found the tramopline to be sturdy and made of good quality materials. The Jump Star staff were professional, friendly and helpful.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Vanbro. We really appreciate your lovely comments - and it's great to hear that your trampoline arrived so quickly & assembly was a breeze! We are so pleased that you are al;so enjoying the free... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: 6ft (with enclosure)

Excellent quality and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

After recommendations from family and friends we purchased the Jump Star 6ft round trampoline with enclosure for our children. Customer service was excellent and the trampoline itself is excellent quality and well priced. The free sprinkler attachment was a great bonus and is already getting good use - the kids love it!

Comments
JumpStar Official

HI Ana, Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! we really value your comments, and we are thrilled that you find our customer service and quality to be of a very high standard! Hope your children are enjoying their trampoline!

Verified Purchase Model: 14ft (with enclosure)

Glad we went with Jumpstar... Can not fault.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

When looking for a trampoline for our then 1 & 3 year old, it was over whelming the choices out there. In the end, went the Jumpstar. A lovely 14ft, round tramp with enclosures. 10/10. It's been 4 years now and I am just replacing the blue border. Popped in Jumpstar, staff are amazing and the price is great. We have had the whole family on it at once and love it. Great fun. From the start in buying it to assembly to buying replacement gear 4 years later, I am happy to say I have no complaints. Thank you for the years of family fun and look forward to more. Keep up the good work Jumpstar. Have no hesitation in recommending your products, which I have already to many friends.

Comments
JumpStar Official

Hi Webb, Thanks heaps for the 5 star review!! We really appreciate your generous compliments! How amazing to hear that you've had so much good use from your trampoline, and that you found our servi... read more »

1 of 8 pages