5 STAR Trampoline and Customer Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I have just over 2 year old twins who started their trampoline experience two days ago. I haven’t been able to get them off!
Customer service has been exceptional.
Putting the trampoline together was very easy and the quality is excellent. The 12ft is perfect.
Perfect value for money and 100% trust in the servicing of any warranty issues should they ever arise.
Highly recommended

Comments
JumpFlex Official

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We really love when we get it right, and it sounds like everything has gone great this time. Remember you can always contact us for Support if you do need help anytime. Thanks again!
- Conor @ Jumpflex

Model: CLASSIC-100 City (10ft)

Awesome trampoline but mind bogging sunshade design

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Love the trampoline! Looks great and of good quality.
But the sunshade collects rain water : ( and also tend to fray easily. Adults have to get on it to help drain the sunshade after it rained to avoid tear to the sunshade. Could not believe both products are of the same company. Can't Jumpflex borrow some ideas off other sunshade designs??

Comments
JumpFlex Official

We have a brand new design for the Jumpflex SmartShade coming around Jan 2019 - if you can email us your Name and Order details I can help out with getting you a replacement! -Conor

Kilsyth

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: CLASSIC-140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Excellent Trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

We have three children (6 to 13) who love the new trampoline. We love knowing that all five of us can go on the trampoline at the same time safely and play together knowing that this high quality unit will handle the weight. The extra basketball kit is an awesome addition but the best thing so far is the water sprayer. On those hot summer days playing outside with water is great for all ages!

Comments
JumpFlex Official

That's fantastic! We hope the Family gets years of happy bouncing in, thanks for the review!

Good tramp

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Hi
I have had one of your tramps for a few years now but I have found I am constantly having to pull down the the net over the poles.
The velcro straps are all starting to get brittle and break off.
Have you changed the design to stop this from happening.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
JumpFlex Official

Hi Jamie, Thank you for alerting us to this, that's not ideal! We would love to help out here, Netting problems like this one sounds like are covered under the Jumpflex Warranty - are you able ... read more »

Morayfield

Service is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Girls love the tramp. Haven't broken it yet after 8 months and when the 9 year old climbed a pole she tore a Velcro strap and having asked to buy another ...jumpflex shipped a pack out for free. Superb service and the trampoline 12ft. Is a goer! Well made &
Recommended and the price is worth it compared to vuly or others.

October 6th 2018 Update: After a year.

Usually 3 girls on tramp acting like sugared up Bobcats . Combined weight of 130kg and growing. Would've thought safety nets would tear by now but still holding. Qld sun has faded safety pads but ok still. I'm currently 103kg and all 4 of us have fun. Will be interesting to see condition after 2nd year has passed but for now were happy to have bought the tramp and have so many happy hours from it. Not one injury by the trampoline but from girls fighting on it.? Many. Laugh out loud nervously.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment

AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

We bought this after reading other reviews and were not disappointed! So glad we went for the 14 foot-it’s huge and the outwardly curving safety net makes it feel even bigger! The high weight rating is great too-we can all get in it together. It might be more expensive than other trampolines, but trust me it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

My daughter loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Very impressed with the structure of the trampoline. My husband, myself and my daughter are often on it together with no problems. I did have to deal with jumpflex about a small issue which they were very quick to resolve. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this product.

We love this trampoline!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

The kids use our trampoline all the time. We recently bought the jumpslide to give the little kids an easy way to get down which is great. The net is very sturdy which the kids test out regularly by running and jumping against it. We’ve had 5 kids on at the same time and there was plenty of room. They love putting the sprinkler under the trampoline and jumping over it. We definitely recommend this trampoline especially for the long warranty which gives peace of mind.

Verified Purchase Model: CLASSIC-120 Urban (12ft)

Best trampoline. Kids just love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Our kids are on this new tramp all the time. The 12ft size is fantastic and it blends into the backyard well given the size. It was easy to assemble and is very well priced. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade as the kids get older.

Model: CLASSIC-100 City (10ft)

worth the money after just the first day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

We have had a great experience with jumpflex from the start. the ordering and delivery process was efficient and when we had a minor incident with a shade cover they replaced it straight away.
Assembly was easy and we did it at 10pm in the dark on xmas eve with only the light from my iphone. (i like a challenge). I would recommend this product with no hesitation.

thank you Jumpflex.

Verified Purchase Model: CLASSIC-100 City (10ft)

Great Tramp Safe & Sturdy Value for money.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Honestly the trampoline design itself is pretty faultless its really was simple to set up an it really does look like a top quality product so many comments from visitors about how great the tramp looks we are very happy only minor adjustment that could be made would be some kind of security lock from the outside so the littlies cant escape because my 2yr old can unzip it an get out which is a bit scary.

Model: CLASSIC-140 Lifestyle (14ft)

What a nice addition to our jard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Only just put it up 3 weeks ago,waiting for our house,since then my daughter uses it all the time,great to see her have fun and exercise at the same time,off the ipad,easy to put up and looks good and safe thanks jumpflex

Verified Purchase Model: CLASSIC-120 Urban (12ft)

Never too old for trampolines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

My son was begging for a trampoline for his 12th birthday. He did his research online and decided that he HAD to have a Jumpflex. I wasn't too keen as I thought he was a little old for such an investment. However, the value for money was great : a lot of trampoline for the price. It was easy to order and arrived 2 days later. We are so glad he talked us into it :The entire family is having so much fun including all the older siblings!! Took some strength to put together but we are so happy with the purchase. I guess you are never too old for trampolines.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Model: CLASSIC-100 City (10ft)

Great value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We found Jumpflex trampolines a good comparative price to other competitors. Good quality, found the instructions were reasonably clear. We Recently had issue with damage to our shade cover due to the elements, Jumpflex replaced and sent at no charge. Very happy with the service, we used layby option and received free postage.

Model: CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

Great accessories and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We ordered a trampoline roof and an aquajet on the Thursday afternoon, and they were delivered first thing Monday morning. They were so easy to install and kids were enjoying them in no time! Phone staff were also very helpful. Highly recommend Jumpflex and will be telling all our friends!

Model: CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

Happy kids means happy parents

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

The trampoline has provided great entertainment for the kids. We purchased the 8ft but would recommend a larger size if you can fit it in your yard. The addition of a slide has been added fun!
The only downside was the delayed delivery time but the customer service was excellent in responding to the issue.

Cairns, Queensland, Australia

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: CLASSIC-120 Urban (12ft)

Jump jump and jump some more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I did a lot of Googling when looking to buy a trampoline for Christmas. The previous Kmat one fell apart after a year. I wanted safety but still needed bounce. The Jumpflex ticked all the boxes. Price. Bounce. Safety. Quality. Warranty. But really the best review comes from the kids and how they feel about their Jumpflex Trampoline.

"I love it! I like to jump and daddy holds my hands and I jump extra high. I count to ten and blast off when I jump" Plus it has a slide.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Very happy with the purchase, Jump flex have been really easy to deal with, they have fantastic customer service and more importantly the trampoline is great. It was easy enough to setup and that was on Xmas eve, and the kids are spending plenty of time on it and love it.

• 1 answer

Model: CLASSIC-100 City (10ft)

Hours of entertainment, well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

What a great trampoline. Prompt delivery, easy instructions and assembly process and most important one happy little camper on her birthday. One of the best things about this model is the supported weight. It means Dad can happily jump on it too with the kids with no fear of destroying it. The internal safety net is great and the range of accessories means birthday and xmas is covered for the next year or two. Highly recommend Jumpflex.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Arrived in a rural area within 5 business , which was really good. Was very easy to assemble. Instructions are well written and with diagrams. Product material looks and feels of very high quality. Very happy with this product and has been used plenty since assembling it. Very happy to refer this product to anyone else looking for a great trampoline

1 of 11 pages

CLASSIC-120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Melinda G asked on Nov 25, 2018

Answer this

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

CLASSIC-120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Kelly F asked on Oct 22, 2018

Answer this

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Do the slides fit other tramps? I have a big bounce one already but love the idea of the slide. Thanks

Aimee R asked on Aug 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Aimee - I hope you are well. Jumpflex has exclusively designed its accessories to custom fit Jumpflex Trampolines, and they will not work with other brands.

I do hope that helps clear things up!

See all 16 questions about Jumpflex Trampolines

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

CLASSIC-120 Urban (12ft) CLASSIC-140 Lifestyle (14ft) CLASSIC-100 City (10ft) CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
Price (RRP) $745 $845 $589 $545
Type Coil Springs Coil Springs Coil Springs Coil Springs
Safety Walls Yes Yes Yes Yes
Maximum Weight 250kg 250kg 150kg 150kg
Height 2.7m 2.7m 2.5m 2.5m
Width 3.2m 3.7m 2.7m 1.9m
Depth 3.2m 3.7m 2.7m 1.9m

The main difference between these models is size