The Bouquets are AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I ordered bouquets for my wedding through just fake it bouquets, it was the best decision I made my flowers didn’t wilt on the day and my bridesmaids were left with a keepsake once the day was over. Lee was very efficient with answering all my questions and I sent her a photo of what I would like and she made a bouquet that was absolutely beautiful. I had plenty of comments of how beautiful they are.
Would definitely recommend Just Fake it Bouquets.

Wonderful flowers - RECOMMENDED!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

The store was incredibly easy to work with, I suggested what I wanted and the creation process was assisted from the first moment. I also received updates the entire time so if there was ever an issue I would know before it was too late!
Prices were great too and lots of compliments on them! So happy to also have them forever.

Excellent service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Lee was fantastic to deal with. I got my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and buttonholes for the boys. Really reasonable cost (and You can keep them forever so the value is even better) the website was easy to use. I communicated mostly through email which were always responded to quickly. Lee found me a suitable package and I was so happy with the quality of the bouquets. Everyone thought they were real!!

Melbourne, VIC

Amazing bouquets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Lee was just amazing! Quick to respond to emails and find a suitable package to fit my needs. The bouquets were delivered quickly and safely in protective packaging, and they turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted. They were so beautiful and no one could even tell they were fake! Thank you!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Was very simple from the very beginning, from the email enquiry right through to the delivered product! My bouquets were exactly as i had requested and were prefect, could not fault them at all, i love how you can keep them for a lifetime rather than throw them out like your traditional bouquet! One less thing i need to worry about now for my wedding which is another added bonus!

Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I got married back in 2012. Just Fake It Bouquets was absolutely amazing with helping me out. I contacted them through Facebook.. Very understanding for what people want and give 110% in their completed products. I was able to make a payment plan to pay them off over 6-12months. I even got my mum some flowers for her mother’s funeral as a keep sake... When ever I need

My flowers are divine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I made an enquiry online about silk flowers from Just Fake it. They responded quickly, the price was very reasonable and they communicated with me throughout the process. They even had them finished before the date they stated they would start!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

So I ordered my flowers from just fake it boutique and received them today and there amazing and beautiful cant wait for the big day in 19 days

Private message

Exactly what I wanted. Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased online
Easy process, I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and the payment plan was very affordable.

Absolutely perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I sent a message via Facebook, within an HR I had a reply. I sent photos of what I wanted and honestly I'm not the type of person that is colour coordinated or super stylish.

They sent ideas back and a payment plan . I payed my flowers off early and received them yesterday. They are beyond gorgeous

It's beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Thank you so much Lee, my bouquet is beautiful. I'm very happy with it. I will send photos after the big day. Thanks again.

Outstanding bouquet business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Excellent all round transaction.
Smooth from design, to finish.
Payment options were flexible.
Everything was easy and stress free with fantastic quality.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Incredibly Beautiful and Realistic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

Highly recommend Just Fake It!
My request was bouquets of succulents and shells as I'm not really a flower person. Our wedding was in Fiji so I really needed artificial arrangements if I didn't want their native flowers. I honestly thought it would be difficult to find someone who could recreate what I wanted but Lee came through with the most perfect bouquets, hairpieces and buttonholes for our beach wedding! Even better than I imagined! The bouquets came packed really well and were very easy to transport.
The whole process was streamlined and easy. Lee is so amazing to deal with, nothing is too difficult, a couple of inspiration pictures and I got exactly what I wanted. They are so realistic, I got so many compliments and I'm stoked that I can keep them forever! <3
Thanks again :)

Wedding bouquets and centrepieces

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Highly recommend Just fake it. I had my late grandmothers flowers restored into the most AMAZING bouquets and centrepieces. Throughout the entire process Lee was more than accommodating, professional and helpful.. even throughout my bridezilla moments! Thankyou so much, everything exceeded my expectations xx

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Amazing artificial flowers, perfect for my wedding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Thank you to Lee for creating my amazing flowers for my wedding. I had a vision of white and blue rose bouquet - but navy blue roses don’t exist!
Thanks to Lee, I got exactly what I wanted.
Lee’s communication from the first email was so painless, I never had to chase up and always got prompt replies.
I was sent photos as my bouquets were being created so I could make any changes if I wanted to.
The flowers were sent to me a couple of weeks before my wedding - it was great having one less thing to worry about on my wedding day.
My bridesmaids and I had so many compliments on our bouquets, as well as the flowers on the cake.
I highly recommend Just Fake It for your flowers.

Sydney

Incredible flowers and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

My bridal bouquet (and entourage flowers) looked incredible! They looked real and everyone was amazed when I tell them they were fake flowers! Lee was very accommodating from the start, very responsive and very helpful too. I couldn’t recommend fake it bouquets enough! Thank you so much Lee for being so lovely from the start!

My dream wedding flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Living interstate from where my flowers were being made worried me a little bit but Lee from Just Fake it made it so easy!! She always replied to my emails same day and always picked up the phone when I called! A little hiccup with delivery but Lee was so great with keeping me up to date!
Just picked up my flowers and unpacked them and they are everything and more then I wanted!
I CANNOT and I repeat CANNOT recommend her highly enough for your special day!!!
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making this such a great process! and making the flowers of my dreams x

Brisbane

Amazing wedding flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

From the start of our experience with just fake it bouquets I couldn’t have ask for a better service, always replied to msgs and answered any question I had. Then we we received our amazing flowers The was blown away they were incredible and such an affordable price. We have flowers crowns, button holes, coarseages, and bouquets and we couldn’t have been happier. We received so many compliments and my most favourite part is I will know always have these items as memories forever.

Kerang

Verified Customer

Made wedding flowers stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Just Fake It made all the flowers for our wedding. We had 6 bouquets, 2 mother's corsages, 6 button holes, a flower girl head piece as well as flowers to match to decorate the cake. Communication was great with emails and phone calls to work out weekday i was after and the team got it spot on. I had so many people on the day wanting to see if my flowers smelled as pretty as they looked.
I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat.
Oh and some of the flowers have since been used for maternity photos and they still look as beautiful now as they did on the day.

Amazing flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Purchased my wedding bouquets and wedding arch arrangement offline, quick response, affordable pricing! I got exactly what I ordered, photos sent throughout process to ensure I was happy with what I was ordering!

1 of 2 pages