• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Wines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Great wines, great price, great service. Delivery is cheap when they charge, but often free delivery. Good customer service.
What more can I say? A very happy customer.

Sydney

• 3 comments
Private message

Excellent service made up for the incompetence of their courier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Ordered wine via a Scoopon deal. Hadn't received anything so chased up and Just Wines got back to me quickly showing the courier's alleged delivery attempts. The utterly useless courier (Fastway) hadn't delivered or left a card so I had no idea they even existed - they then messed me around for 3 weeks with fake promises and eventually returned it to sender. Just Wines immediately re-delivered it (this time via Australia Post - it arrived in 2 days) and added a couple of extra bottles as an apology for the delay even though the only fault remotely attributable to them could be their original choice of courier.
Haven't tasted the wine yet but even if it turns out I don't like it (highly unlikely!) the service was still excellent.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

First time user and never again!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I purchased a 6 pack Smithbrook Cab Sav Merlot thinking I should receive it within a week as this is a standard delivery time frame for most companies. Wine hadn't arrived after a week nor did I receive any updates in the meantime. When I called, the customer "happiness" manager said she would chase up the order and call me back. She called back only to tell me that they are no longer being supplied the wine I ordered and would I like to select a replacement wine and complimentary wine glasses would be thrown in. Whilst the manager was lovely and polite, no I don't need glasses and I'm hugely unimpressed that I had to ring and chase up my order. Full refund requested and I will never use or recommend Just Wines.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Lugnut, Thank you for your review and for your feedback on the service you've received. We apologise with utmost sincerity for this error and will strive to ensure that a fault such as this, sh... read more »

100% Happiness Guarantee - forget it

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Bought a case of Just Wines Shelter Bay Sauvignon Blanc and found it very dry for a Marlborough wine and not pleasant. Thought the Just Wines Happiness Guarantee would make it easy to get a refund. No such luck! Emailed Just Wines on two of their addresses - no reply, phoned, couldn't get through but left a message - no reply, registered a dispute with PayPal - no reply.
Fortunately, having paid through PayPal, PayPal refunded my money (PayPal is great if you're up against rogue traders!).
I recommend you avoid the hassles with Just Wines - there are a lot of better internet wine dealers and there's always the shops.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Brindabellablue, Thank you for your review and for the feedback you have provided! We've investigated this situation and we apologise sincerely for the lack of communication. I can confirm tha... read more »

Long time imbiber

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

I have been a customer now for several years and my experience is excellent, the wines have all satisfied me and my dinning friends across a range of reds and whites.
I will continue to buy as long as the quality continues
Regards
Maurice

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your review and we're ecstatic to hear that you're enjoying the Just Wines difference.

We appreciate your support to the Wine Industry and we hope to see our relationship continue!

Team Just Wines.

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Never send something back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

This review is actually on an old purchase and obviously the only one I made. I bought a case if wines with a discount bought trough groupon. The wine (a prosecco) was terrible and I left a review on their website that the wine wasn't good, they reply saying that I could send that back and have another case delivered. After a few mails I choose my exchange and sent the case back. What happen next...they did not deliver any exchange but they only refund the case (obviously I couldn't get a refund of the discount coupon purchased trough Groupon). Long story short I paid 30 bucks a bottle of really cheap prosecco, did a queue at the post office, for nothing. And they later offered me a small discount on a new purchase (less then half of the discount of my voucher) to say sorry for the inconvenience, like someone would still deal with them when they say one thing a do totally another. Better buy from Dan Murphys and save the struggle.

Lack of service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I had the wrong wines delivered to me. 2015 Cab Sav instead of 2014. I have made two phone calls, left two messages and emailed and still have not had a response, despite receiving an instant reply to my email saying I would be contacted within 48hours. That was on 3 January.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi David, Thank you for your review and your feedback! I completely understand your disappointment and I sincerely apologise for our oversight with the vintage of your wine. Unfortunately we were... read more »

Great wine at affordable price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful wine, my ordered delivered before time I was expecting on 23rd of November, pretty impressed with delivery. I am overwhelmed with personalized hand written note in my box. I’ll be looking forward to buy more from you guys.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Shubs, Thank you for your review! Your lovely feedback is incredibly appreciated - we try our best to please our customers and it is entirely humbling to receive such kind words. We do hope th... read more »

Excellent value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Just had our second delivery of a dozen white wines and so far the wines have been excellent quality. The Chardonnay we ordered is extremely good for value and taste (Faye McGuigan). We will continue ordering from Just Wines as their service is excellent!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Golfer49,

Thanks for your review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the Fay McGuigan Chardy, we absolutely love the wine as well! This will go perfect with some nice chicken meals during the warmer months ahead.

Team Just Wines.

Sydney

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Be warned!!! What you see is not what you get...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

I ordered a 2014 vintage from one of their sales person who promised me of wine will be delivered within 2 business days.

After 4 days of follow-up it was revealed that now the vintage drop is changed to 2016 but the price still remains the same.

7 working days later, (again I followed up) to know that couriers didn't made any movement.

At no point they contacted me to provide any updates and every time I contacted they in very unprofessional manner simply blamed either their supplier (as they don't hold the stock...surprise...) or courier company (who as per them are lazy in delivering something been dispatched many days ago).

Just Wines runs a business with no obligations whatsoever and holds no responsibility at any point. Customer Service is not paramount and I'm still awaiting my refund.

Be Warned!!!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi MJ, Thank you for your review on your recent experience! My utmost apologies to hear of your unsatisfactory experience with your recent purchase. Regretfully we were uninformed prior to re... read more »

This guys are joke. I just received an email from their courier company that wine is now delivered but where? no one knows! It seems everything has a delay of 7 days as they still don't know that ... read more »

Just Wines Official

Hi MJ, Thanks for following up on your order. Please note, as a refund was requested and your order was cancelled and refunded, our team contacted our couriers to arrange for the wine to be retu... read more »

I admire Just Wines for thier honesty, marketing & persistence in pursueing market share

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

I am very disappointed in this wine. At the finish of each glass pouring was a sludge deposit.
I have never experienced this before & do not wish to again.
It was an embarrassing moment for me. Particularly seeing that I have been encouraging others to buy from Just Wines.
I consider myself to be a good customer of Just Wines. They will decide that by looking at my previous purchases in years gone by.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Barry, Thanks for your review! My utmost apologies to hear of your recent experience with your wine, Barry. In light of your experience, we're more than happy to arrange for your wine to be ret... read more »

Broken Hill

Private message

All Margaret River wine is not equal.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2016

The Heathridge Platinum Late Harvest 2013 Margaret River is awful. We were surprised that Just Wines stock and sell it.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi SteveO, Thanks for your feedback. The Heathridge Platinum Late Harvest has been well received who prefer wines on the sweeter side. Due to its sweetness, I recommend serving it chilled to get... read more »

false advertising!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Just received my email with special offer of
'Gold Medal winner Queens Pinch Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 vintage' for a price too good to be true.
You guessed it...NO medals awarded for this vintage, admitted after calling them for an explanation.
They did tell me it was a good drop though..........
Not good enough, won't abide by blatant false advertising.
Goodbye.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Sandra, Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the way the email was worded. Although the Winery and past vintages of the Queens... read more »

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

The Night Harvest collection is awesome!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

Have enjoyed almost all night harvest products. Will continue buying different range of products from this producer. Merlo and Shiraz!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for the feedback.

I completely agree they are awesome. My pick is the 2011 Cabernet Merlot!

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Good Shiraz Great Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Purchased a dozen of the advertised assorted Shiraz. I was surprised at the quality, superb. Great value, excellent service, beats the hell out of your local bottle store,

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your feedback.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the mix and all the small features which make up the Just Wines difference.

Impressed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

I havent used them yet but this is where a good review helps and thanks. I am about to buy a present for my father inlaw. He has had a terrible run of bad things of late, both of them have cancer and their last trip to Qld they have just returned from their caravan flooded and is now rendered usless so they had to come home. I thought l would cheer him up with a present of wine but from where? Your reviews are exceptional and l will be ordering tomorrow from you. Good work its nice to know l can buy with ease. Tracey.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the feedback.

We proud ourselves on our superior customer service and encourage you to give us a shot!

We look forward to your order so you can experience the Just Wines Difference

• 1 review

Great surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2016

I have just received a pair of lovely elegant quality Wine glasses as a thank you from this great bunch, cheers.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Tcar,

Thanks for the feedback and your ongoing support.

Glad to hear the Wine Glasses arrived safely!

Have a great day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Good quality wines at good prices and ones I can't get elsewhere. Very satisfied. Particularly with the customer bonus. Keep up the good work!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your 5 star review.

Glad to hear you are enjoying all the things that make up the Just Wines difference.

Toogoom, Queensland

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Overall good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2016

I'm not a wine connoisseur but enjoy a good bottle at a reasonable cost. Just wines fulfills their promise of money back guarantee as I've had occasion to ask for a refund on some "bottle shock" wine 12 months ago. Overall very happy in getting what I expect.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Dabear,

Thanks for your review.

Glad to hear you have enjoyed the Just Wines difference.

Have a great day!

Team Just Wines

Good order follow through and efficient delivery.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

So the mechanics of just Wines is efficient. Their product is wildly variable, Cannot understand the rave reviews delivered on some very ordinary wines. Some good value and drinking wines pop up from time to time.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback.

Different people have different preferences on what they consider a 5 Star wine.

We would love to make some personal recommendations so you can see why we get some rave reviews.

1 of 15 pages