Bonnyrigg

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH WINES EVERYWHERE BUT I DONT BLAME THE COMPANY THEY JUST PROVIDE IT AND SELL IT THEY DO NOT MAKE IT.

I Dont know why people are saying dont buy from Just wines because the wine taste watery or dont taste good, you guys choose the pack they didnt choose it for you, you guys choose cheap wine thinking it will taste good thats impossible. and you guys try to blame it on the company.

I want to tell everyone here that you guys are funny, if you buy cheap wines obviously it wont taste good. think about it if you go to a liquor store buy cheap wines and you taste it dont like it can you return it ummmm no JUST WINES has 100 percent quality guarantee, I did taste it wasnt satisfied so called them they exchanged it for something else. One more thing if you want quality wine spend more instead of least.

Just liked buying a laptop would you buy a laptop for $500 and its slow less ram. less gb or buy a laptop thats $1000 thats fast with lots of gb, ram and that will last long in the future.
With wine its the same thing you dont expect top quality wine and pay less for it. For top quality wine speak to people who have tasted the wine before judging.I brought the tyrells cab merlot its amazing retail price is 25.00
$ 300 for the box but they gave it to me for $ 269 with delivery for pack of 24 if I brought 24 bottles at the winery or any where it would cost me
$ 600 i saved more $331. i purchased it from Cindy she told me if you want top quality wine, Ill tell you what taste amazing. because I tasted it and shes right my family loves it Im definatly going to buy again. I wasnt going to buy because of the last mixed case i got from coupon but i love this tyrells case that Cindy told me about and Just wines had delivered. Tyrell cab merlot is now my new fav wine

Comments

Cindy has vey great customer service shes not pushy and she makes a very valid point. Ask for Cindy.

A big thank you from a loyal Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Having been a member for 12 months and loving the specials and the customer service, I have been blown away by their surprise of beautiful flowers, I was diagnosed with Cancer last year and one of the lovely customer service reps called to check in on my monthly order which i told them unfortunately I am unable to drink wine a the moment much to my disappointment! The next day the most gorgeous flowers, chocolates with a heartfelt written card with very kind words, which brought tears to my eyes. A big thank you and I hope to be back very soon enjoying my wine as I am missing it. Sue Galloway

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Sue, Thank you so very much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Many thanks for your continued support to Just Wines, I am glad to hear that you liked the small gesture of goodwill... read more »

• 3 comments

Very quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Deliveries in WA are typically measured in weeks, these guys delivered the next morning from a late afternoon order and gave me a free bottle to try

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Will, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it. I am thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the Just Wines difference with quick deliveries and quality wines. Please... read more »

• 7 comments
  • 1 question
  • 12 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Delivery problem solved...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I was becoming pretty ticked off with Just Wines until I pegged the problem down to their delivery service - Fastways.
Fastways lets Just Wines down by screwing up delivery. Lost wine. Wine sent kilometres away to a other depot with no way of tracking and then puts puts the onus on Just Wines or more bizarrely- the purchaser- to locate orders.
Just Wines changed my delivery preference to Aust Post and the delivery was fast, reliable and faultless. When you choose to buy from Just Wines make sure you specify your deliverer as Aust Post and not Fastways.
Just Wines staff could not be more helpful.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi, Thank you for your review and positive feedback, I really appreciate it. I also apologize for not replying to you sooner. I am so glad that our customer service team was able to take care of ... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Extremely poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Ordered a case of wine using a $25 discount voucher from an advertisement in the NRMA Open Road magazine, on 2nd December. As of today it hasn't arrived, with their courier, Fastway ( and there's a contradiction in terms), finally conceding the wine can't be found in their depot. Fortunately I paid for the product via PayPal and have a full refund. Not good though as I expected to have the wine for Xmas as I placed the order in plenty of time. Now, to find another source, parden the pun.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Manny, Thank you for taking out time to provide this feedback. I apologize for not responding to you sooner. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the delivery issue you faced with this ... read more »

• 1 question

Great Wines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Great wines, great price, great service. Delivery is cheap when they charge, but often free delivery. Good customer service.
What more can I say? A very happy customer.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Glenn, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the Just Wines Difference. We hope for your continued patronage an... read more »

Sydney

• 3 comments
Private message

Excellent service made up for the incompetence of their courier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Ordered wine via a Scoopon deal. Hadn't received anything so chased up and Just Wines got back to me quickly showing the courier's alleged delivery attempts. The utterly useless courier (Fastway) hadn't delivered or left a card so I had no idea they even existed - they then messed me around for 3 weeks with fake promises and eventually returned it to sender. Just Wines immediately re-delivered it (this time via Australia Post - it arrived in 2 days) and added a couple of extra bottles as an apology for the delay even though the only fault remotely attributable to them could be their original choice of courier.
Haven't tasted the wine yet but even if it turns out I don't like it (highly unlikely!) the service was still excellent.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Julian, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, I’m so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am glad that we were able to replace and deliver the case lost by the couriers in good ti... read more »

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

First time user and never again!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I purchased a 6 pack Smithbrook Cab Sav Merlot thinking I should receive it within a week as this is a standard delivery time frame for most companies. Wine hadn't arrived after a week nor did I receive any updates in the meantime. When I called, the customer "happiness" manager said she would chase up the order and call me back. She called back only to tell me that they are no longer being supplied the wine I ordered and would I like to select a replacement wine and complimentary wine glasses would be thrown in. Whilst the manager was lovely and polite, no I don't need glasses and I'm hugely unimpressed that I had to ring and chase up my order. Full refund requested and I will never use or recommend Just Wines.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Lugnut, Thank you for your review and for your feedback on the service you've received. We apologise with utmost sincerity for this error and will strive to ensure that a fault such as this, sh... read more »

100% Happiness Guarantee - forget it

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Bought a case of Just Wines Shelter Bay Sauvignon Blanc and found it very dry for a Marlborough wine and not pleasant. Thought the Just Wines Happiness Guarantee would make it easy to get a refund. No such luck! Emailed Just Wines on two of their addresses - no reply, phoned, couldn't get through but left a message - no reply, registered a dispute with PayPal - no reply.
Fortunately, having paid through PayPal, PayPal refunded my money (PayPal is great if you're up against rogue traders!).
I recommend you avoid the hassles with Just Wines - there are a lot of better internet wine dealers and there's always the shops.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Brindabellablue, Thank you for your review and for the feedback you have provided! We've investigated this situation and we apologise sincerely for the lack of communication. I can confirm tha... read more »

Long time imbiber

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

I have been a customer now for several years and my experience is excellent, the wines have all satisfied me and my dinning friends across a range of reds and whites.
I will continue to buy as long as the quality continues
Regards
Maurice

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your review and we're ecstatic to hear that you're enjoying the Just Wines difference.

We appreciate your support to the Wine Industry and we hope to see our relationship continue!

Team Just Wines.

Perth

Never send something back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

This review is actually on an old purchase and obviously the only one I made. I bought a case if wines with a discount bought trough groupon. The wine (a prosecco) was terrible and I left a review on their website that the wine wasn't good, they reply saying that I could send that back and have another case delivered. After a few mails I choose my exchange and sent the case back. What happen next...they did not deliver any exchange but they only refund the case (obviously I couldn't get a refund of the discount coupon purchased trough Groupon). Long story short I paid 30 bucks a bottle of really cheap prosecco, did a queue at the post office, for nothing. And they later offered me a small discount on a new purchase (less then half of the discount of my voucher) to say sorry for the inconvenience, like someone would still deal with them when they say one thing a do totally another. Better buy from Dan Murphys and save the struggle.

Lack of service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I had the wrong wines delivered to me. 2015 Cab Sav instead of 2014. I have made two phone calls, left two messages and emailed and still have not had a response, despite receiving an instant reply to my email saying I would be contacted within 48hours. That was on 3 January.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi David, Thank you for your review and your feedback! I completely understand your disappointment and I sincerely apologise for our oversight with the vintage of your wine. Unfortunately we were... read more »

Great wine at affordable price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful wine, my ordered delivered before time I was expecting on 23rd of November, pretty impressed with delivery. I am overwhelmed with personalized hand written note in my box. I’ll be looking forward to buy more from you guys.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Shubs, Thank you for your review! Your lovely feedback is incredibly appreciated - we try our best to please our customers and it is entirely humbling to receive such kind words. We do hope th... read more »

Excellent value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Just had our second delivery of a dozen white wines and so far the wines have been excellent quality. The Chardonnay we ordered is extremely good for value and taste (Faye McGuigan). We will continue ordering from Just Wines as their service is excellent!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Golfer49,

Thanks for your review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the Fay McGuigan Chardy, we absolutely love the wine as well! This will go perfect with some nice chicken meals during the warmer months ahead.

Team Just Wines.

Sydney

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Be warned!!! What you see is not what you get...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

I ordered a 2014 vintage from one of their sales person who promised me of wine will be delivered within 2 business days.

After 4 days of follow-up it was revealed that now the vintage drop is changed to 2016 but the price still remains the same.

7 working days later, (again I followed up) to know that couriers didn't made any movement.

At no point they contacted me to provide any updates and every time I contacted they in very unprofessional manner simply blamed either their supplier (as they don't hold the stock...surprise...) or courier company (who as per them are lazy in delivering something been dispatched many days ago).

Just Wines runs a business with no obligations whatsoever and holds no responsibility at any point. Customer Service is not paramount and I'm still awaiting my refund.

Be Warned!!!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi MJ, Thank you for your review on your recent experience! My utmost apologies to hear of your unsatisfactory experience with your recent purchase. Regretfully we were uninformed prior to re... read more »

This guys are joke. I just received an email from their courier company that wine is now delivered but where? no one knows! It seems everything has a delay of 7 days as they still don't know that ... read more »

Just Wines Official

Hi MJ, Thanks for following up on your order. Please note, as a refund was requested and your order was cancelled and refunded, our team contacted our couriers to arrange for the wine to be retu... read more »

I admire Just Wines for thier honesty, marketing & persistence in pursueing market share

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

I am very disappointed in this wine. At the finish of each glass pouring was a sludge deposit.
I have never experienced this before & do not wish to again.
It was an embarrassing moment for me. Particularly seeing that I have been encouraging others to buy from Just Wines.
I consider myself to be a good customer of Just Wines. They will decide that by looking at my previous purchases in years gone by.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Barry, Thanks for your review! My utmost apologies to hear of your recent experience with your wine, Barry. In light of your experience, we're more than happy to arrange for your wine to be ret... read more »

Broken Hill

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

All Margaret River wine is not equal.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2016

The Heathridge Platinum Late Harvest 2013 Margaret River is awful. We were surprised that Just Wines stock and sell it.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi SteveO, Thanks for your feedback. The Heathridge Platinum Late Harvest has been well received who prefer wines on the sweeter side. Due to its sweetness, I recommend serving it chilled to get... read more »

false advertising!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Just received my email with special offer of
'Gold Medal winner Queens Pinch Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 vintage' for a price too good to be true.
You guessed it...NO medals awarded for this vintage, admitted after calling them for an explanation.
They did tell me it was a good drop though..........
Not good enough, won't abide by blatant false advertising.
Goodbye.

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Sandra, Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the way the email was worded. Although the Winery and past vintages of the Queens... read more »

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

The Night Harvest collection is awesome!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

Have enjoyed almost all night harvest products. Will continue buying different range of products from this producer. Merlo and Shiraz!

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for the feedback.

I completely agree they are awesome. My pick is the 2011 Cabernet Merlot!

Team Just Wines

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Good Shiraz Great Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Purchased a dozen of the advertised assorted Shiraz. I was surprised at the quality, superb. Great value, excellent service, beats the hell out of your local bottle store,

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Just Wines Official

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your feedback.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the mix and all the small features which make up the Just Wines difference.

Team Just Wines