I love my Karmin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

I love my Karmin. I have very thick and course hair. Karmin is able to tame my mane! My hair has different textures. The adjustable heat settings allow me to better manage the heat on my hair. The heat is instant and sometimes my hair does snag. This product is easy to use!

Great warranty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

This iron heats up fast and stays consistently hot. Will never have any other and have recommended to friends . Had a warranty issue and company replaced with proof of purchase. Is easy to clean. LOVE the travel bag for it.

Mornington

• 1 review
  • 3 answers
Private message

Verified Purchase

Beware of Karmin poor quality product and terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Don't Buy Karmin this product!is rubbish and the company are terrible to deal with and lie to you.!! I have fine hair and had to go over it multiple times to straighten it and it didn't last the day :( Then it broke down at 3 months old RED light came on and it would switch off eventually it wouldn't turn on. Contacted Karmin and requested a refund and only AFTER I paid $51 post auto return it did they say because I hadn't returned it within 21 days of purchase NO refund! It was working in the first 21 days but bad luck for me

Excellent Flat Iron!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

I used a CHI for 5 years before I purchased the Karmin flat iron. When my CHI died, I looked around to see what else was on the market and read a bunch of reviews. After looking into a number of options I decided to go with the Karmin. I could not be more please with my purchase! I have had my flat iron for a year now and it has worked great. It heats up quickly, it never snags my hair, it curls well, it is super easy to use, and I LOVE the case it comes with (it's helpful for storing and also works as a great mat so the heat doesn't damage my counter top). This is an excellent product!

Verified Purchase

Best straightener I've used yet. Hello confidence!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

I found this styling iron on a website that reviewed an array of different hair straightening tools and named the best choice for several different categories. This Karmin product was ranked best overall. Ever since I got it almost a year ago now, it has not disappointed. I recommend this product if you want to style your hair without feeling like you are burning and killing it.

Verified Purchase

I had never tryed out a straightener like this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

It heads up very quickly and if I forget to turn it off, there is no risk of overheating. In addition, the frizziness of my hair is under control even in rainy days.

Verified Purchase

Easily straightens my curly hair!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

I replaced a straightener Id had for 6 years with
the Karmin straightener after reading reviews.
I am happy with this product. It works better than the old one of a different brand.
It heats up fast and does nor snag or burn my hair. It glides easily and my hair is shiny and smooth after use. I only gave it 4 stars because I would have liked the plates a little bigger.
I have thick curly hair that is not easy to straighten so the Karmin itons are the best ones I have used so far.

Worth the money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

I LOVE this styling iron! I have pretty curly hair, and this does a great job at straightening/curling. It also makes my hair feel SO soft. And the material on the outside makes curling smooth. Definitely worth the money!

Verified Purchase

Beautiful and Shiny Hair!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

I liked Karmin flat iron. It is very light weight and easy to do straightening of my hair. It takes only 8 seconds to heat up and did the best job on my hair.
Thank you!

Love the Karmin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

I love my new Karmin G3 Salon Pro. It works great on my hair, leaving it soft and smooth. Heats up really fast and doesn't snag. It even has a temperature adjustment in case you don't need super high heat. Order one today, you'll be glad you did!

great iron

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

I bought Salon Pro Iron a few months ago and really happy with it so far. I've got thin curly hair and it was crucial for me to get an iron which will straighten it quickly but carefully so without over drying it. Karmin is doing that job perfectly!

Love my Karmin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

Couldn't be happier. Keeps my hair straighter for longer compared to others I've owned. Heats almost instantly & smooth to use. Love love love it. Even friends who own dearer types have borrowed it as they liked it more.

Amazing product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

I had been using for a long time a hair styling iron from another brand with which I was very satisfied, but after reading good comments about this one I decided to give it a go. I don't regret the change at all!!! This iron does an excellent job with my abundant and curly hair. And I finish quite fast. I would recommend it for sure to anyone.

Awesome iron!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

I absolutely love this flatiron. It does a fabulous job of smoothing out my hair without damaging it. I've owned several high end flat irons and this is definitely my favourite! I now look forward to straightening my hair!

Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

I have naturally curly hair and I absolutely Love this flat iron! It didn't take long to heat up and left my hair shiny and so soft! I'm glad I bought it :D ^_^

Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

This product is amazing, it is easy to use and fits well in my hand. It doesn't snag my hair like my old one did and it heats up very fast.
I had spent so much time looking for a flat iron and though this cost a pretty penny I would rather spend it on a good product that works well for years rather than one that breaks after a few months. I've been using this for about 4 or 5 months and I use it 1-2 times a week and it does an amazing job. Also the color and look is nice too (though that was not my priority when buying it - I got mine in white
It has multiple heat settings and a little red light to indicate when it is done heating up. I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a good flat iron. Also my hair is fairly curly (it is between a 2c and 3a) and it is normal thickness (not thin but not super thick), also it is slightly longer than shoulder length by 1 or 2 inches and it takes me about 20 minutes to straighten all my hair with this flat iron.

Awesome styling iron!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

I bought this styling iron sometime in July and have used it quite a lot since then. It heats up fast and straightens my hair the first time I pass it through, which is better than any flat iron I've had so far. It also shuts off if I forget to unplug it [which I do sometimes]. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone! It works wonders for my hair!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

I love it so far it heats up so quickly I can choose the temperature my hair need, it also makes my hair smooth and sleek. I really recommend this KARMIN G3 PRO straightener.

Verified Purchase

Everything you could want in a flat iron!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

Everything I wanted in a flat iron: ceramic plates, professional quality, quick heating, automatic shut-off, standard plug (no big boxes that cover both outlets) with swivel cord, temperature control, and 100-240 voltage, so great for travelling! Had mine for a few months now and it's been great!

Verified Purchase

Love this flat iron! Always leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

I love this product! Heats up so fast and doesn't snag on my hair at all! I love that it automatically shuts itself off in 60 mins. Leaving me worry free.

1 of 10 pages

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 30, 2017

Answer this

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Hi, Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia. Thanks.

Linda asked on Mar 08, 2016

Answer this

I would like to know where as well :(

eBay or amazon

Yes I am wondering if these are false reviews as I have purchased one and it isn't the best quality, received a replacement as the pink on the tool has stains and the next one is the same. Purchased through Karmin website. I am a bit disappointed to say the least. Does anyone know?

pinkninjat asked on Jan 25, 2016

Answer this

My review is not false. I have had my product for many years and it still works like it did the first day I took it out of the box! I love my straightener.

I'm so glad you pointed out the dates. Odd to have so many reviews on the same dates!! Thanks for your post as I'm having second thoughts on a purchase now. Dodgy. Edited to add I've seen some of the same reviews on Amazon....Word for word!

See all 4 questions about Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron