As a part of Kent Storage's company corporate social responsibility policy, a native tree is planted in association with Green Fleet for each review completed by customers. This meets incentive meets ProductReview.com.au's Guidelines and may explain spikes in review numbers.

Review rating:

Do not hire

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I'm disgusted in the way I've been treated, I have someone else's Belongings at my house I have contacted Kent countless times with no return calls. My house was damage and so was my belongings they broke my pot plants and glued them back together without telling me, also damaged the walls moving my furniture I to my house. My T.V. was laying flat in the sea container and now has lines through it, I'm missing a large framed picture and 1 box, I would assume that the person I shared the container with has my belongings as I have theirs and have been trying to get it returned for the last 2 weeks. I never received a delivery date and when asked why my fragile boxes was in poor condition and look like they were thrown around the removalists blamed it on the other team (who was also Kent).

Wonderfully Caring experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Kent went absolutely above and beyond what I’ve ever experienced. From the first text message after my online quote request, to the last minute of the removal team driving out, I was supported, informed and well cared for. I recommend Kent for any moving or storage needs.

Excellent from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

We needed to move back to our home in Brisbane from the Adelaide Hills and planned to take a driving holiday that meant there would be a gap of three plus weeks between Up lift and delivery to our home. This was no trouble to Kent's and the level of service was always at the very best level from the men who did the pick up to the guys who delivered our goods to the office staff who coordinated it all. Excellent work - well done and thank you all. It goes without saying we will use Kent again and recommend them to our friends and colleagues.

Excellent service, very affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I recently had to find suitable storage for my fathers belongings and I was very relieved to find Kent storage. Kaitlyn was very prompt and professional in her service and contact with me. Kaitlyn and the removalist team really made this whole process so easy and stress free. I found Kent storage to be the most affordable with their storage facility options and that lightened my worry also as I am running on a tight budget so Kent storage really came to the table with all my needs. Excellent and professional service and so affordable. I highly recommend Kent Storage.

Best removal service I have experienced.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

The Kent team arrived right on time and were professional, friendly and efficient. We also had a number of valuable and fragile possessions that they managed with great care. Thoroughly recommended.

Excellent Service ....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I and my family recently migrated to Adelaide, Australia from Doha, Qatar. We lived in Doha all our lives, so we had a lot of personal household items. We shipped all our items via ship.

Kent Removals services assisted us to deliver the goods from port to our home. They took care of all the Terminal handling, customs clearance and quarantine. All our goods were delivered with in the timeframe as promised. I didn't even had to go to the port or their office. The whole process was very smooth and quick.

I am really impressed by their service.

A job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

An all round smooth and professional service provided by Denis the packer and the removal team of Hayden, Mathew and Stuart. If and when I move in the future I will definitely call Kent first!

Competitive quote, professional and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Professional quotation, accurately estimated, well organised procedure. Packing was done carefully. The removalists were on time. It all went well.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer

Professional, caring service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I used Kent to load my large household furniture for storage, and was impressed with the whole process. Their communication prior to the day was informative, prompt and friendly. On the day the whole process of loading the large container was done with care, politeness and professionalism. I would certainly use them again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Recently moved within Sydney, a fairly straightforward move but these things are nevertheless always stressful. The whole thing, from the survey to the move itself, went quickly, efficiently and on time.

Leederville

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

The team at Kents Removals and Storage were polite, punctual, professional, reliable and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I cannot speak highly enough the service provided by Kent for the relocation of our house from Townsville to Willunga.

A good one

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Service was so great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Quick response. Totally satisfied with Kent Removal NSW and Kings Meadows.

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Kent removals were the chosen company for our container being delivered from the UK. From the Office Staff to the delivery staff, all were very efficient and helpful. Our goods were delivered and unpacked quickly and carefully. Would definately recommend.

First Class

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

We recently used Kent Removals and cannot recommend them highly enough. Getting a quote was prompt, boxes were delivered exactly when promised, the packer pre move was excellent, moving day went like clockwork and unpacking ladies did a wonderful job. The young men who did the move were efficient, friendly, helpful and were running from the house to the truck! VERY impressive. Everything was in great shape with no damage to anything, including all the fragile items in boxes.

We were so glad that we chose the unpacking option and by day’s end the ladies achieved so much. They were very competent, friendly, hard working and took charge. I was very impressed with their knowledge of where things should be placed.

Kent Removals professional service from start to finish instilled confidence in us, which was very reassuring given that moving is such a stressful experience. Their follow up post move was also excellent.

I would definitely use and recommend Kent Removals in the future.

Easy and excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

From initial phone contact, to home visit to uplift and into storage - all managed seamlessly and efficiently. Folder with advice & tips was very useful even having moved a number of times.

Friendly, efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Just a short move between suburbs in Darwin. Kent removalists were great - efficient, quick, helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Would do it all again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Have just moved from Brisbane to Hobart. Had to organise the move while on the road. Top to bottom th eKent team was consistently on point, friendly, efficient, understanding, accommodating and reliable. Top shelf guys!

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Kent prepared us well with a folder full of valuable tips & advice for a successful move. We appreciated someone coming to the house to see what we had to move rather than just guessing. The uplift & delivery were both at difficult properties & Alex & Tua well & truly went the extra mile to get everything out & in. Nothing was too much trouble & they remained cheerful & professional throughout. Can’t recommend Kent highly enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

The Kent Removal's crew did an excellent job of packing up and delivering to our new address. Great Service.Thank you.

1 of 3 pages