Review rating:

Downsizing and Needing to Move and Store Temporarily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I am an older woman needing to move from my home of 45 yrs. My new home is "off the plan" and not ready for immediate occupation. Kent Storage have been extremely professional and MOST helpful from my first enquiry.

They sent out a very polite, "non pushy" gentleman to quote who was able to advise me about the actual process: how many boxes; split dates for packing and removal; etc.

The ability to split dates was a huge benefit to me. Now all my prized possessions are in safe storage until I can have them moved into my new home hopefully some time next month. All interactions were covered by a telephone message and everyone turned up on time.

A very flexible, comprehensive and professional service

Removal and Storage

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

We would just like to compliment all the staff involved in the above movements of furniture

belonging to our daughter Glenda from her home in Hocking to storage in Canning Vale and then eventually to her new residence in Maddington.

The office staff were very helpful and informative in helping us as to how to coordinate the moves.

And secondly, the men loading and unloading her belongings into and out of the containers were so professional.

All in all, it made the transition run very smoothly.

Sincere thanks and we would like you to pass on our thanks to all involved.

We shall have much pleasure in recommending Kent Removals and Storage.
Ken and Kaye Doncon'

One of the best moving experiences I have had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Kent storage were fantastic. I moved from a large fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment that I had been living in for 15 years , they had to go to two different locations drop off , the final one being the storage centre.
The guys were on time, fast, reliable polite & very careful with my belongings
The whole team at Kent that I dealt with made my move as stress free as possible ... I highly recommend them .

Verified Customer

What a Great Team Kent Removals Provided for my move from Brisbane to South Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

This was a complex move due to the many different actions that needed to occur as follows;
Firstly some of my furniture and effects had to be collected and put into storage in Brisbane so that a Stylist could add new furniture to present the home for sale.Then when settlement had occurred the rest of my effects had to be uplifted and consolidated with the first uplift into storage in Brisbane.Then because of failed real estate contracts to purchase in Adelaide, it was decided to send the container to storage in Adelaide pending the settlement of my new home. After all this there were only a few broken glasses - probably due to my poor packing? The second uplift team led by Anthony was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Mellissa and Emma in the Brisbane office kept their "figure on the pulse" and it was more about them ringing me rather than me have to chase them up. Overall a very good service. I would recommend Kent for any major/complex move that you are planning.

MOVING FROM MELBOURNE TO BRISBANE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

From quoting on day one to final delivery on last day everyone conducted themselves in a very professional and friendly manner. Appointments on time, packing and loading the truck with care, offloading at the delivery end also done with care.The people at the Brisbane end were very accommodating and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend Kent Storage for an interstate moving

Great Customer Service and Removals' Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

Recently moved from one house to another in the same City. The team at Kent were so professional, I highly recommend their service.

Excellent service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2016

Used Kent to store some items whilst I moved interstate for at least a year. Kent were organised, punctual, friendly and dependable.

I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend them to anyone else.

Verified Customer

Storage with view to interstate move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Good communication prior to booking.
Removal staff got job done and were helpful on the day.
Good follow up after job completed.

Professional, Organised and Priced Well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

Kent Removalist and Storage handled our move from beginning to end. Their insurance, moving and storage were price competitive, their removalists very organised and professional, and their office staff quick to follow up.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

I was part way through a renovation when I suddenly realised I needed to store some furniture. The staff at Kent were very helpful and courteous, they responded promptly to my phone call even though it was the weekend. The fellas who did the pick up and drop off were also very courteous and lovely to deal with. I have happily recommended Kent to a number of other people.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Service was very professioal. Prices were reasonable. Very friendly and courteous staff. Would recommend this company for self storage and / or relocation.

Professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2016

Kent was really professional, friendly and helpful from the beginning right through - we will definitely use them again in the future

Amazing service fro start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

Kent Storage took all the stress out of moving, nothing was a trouble for them, we constantly changed our minds and needs and they did everything to make it easy and never made us feel like we were a burden. The 2 guys who packed the container were professional and had amazing customer service skills. I would recommend this company to everyone.