Filter By:

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Service man was extremely helpful very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Mitch came out to fix our lounge today, he was extremely helpful, he fixed the problem with the lounge and also went that extra mile, and updated the motors and wiring to bring us up to date with current version.
He was so easy to deal with and a very pleasant man, thank you for all your help.

The service is awesome !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Came to service the recliners and have done the job and more ! The service technician arrived on time and briefed me on what he found was not working and more and promptly fixed it.

Shop Location: VIC, Southbank

Another couch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I just bought my 3rd couch in 13 years as I do love their products. I have moved them around the house and as we renovate or as kids grow our couches grow.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Kate, we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying and adding to your King Living collection! We hope you continue to enjoy them for many years to come.

Sofa repair/upgrade under warranty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Mitch the repair man arrived on time as arranged, phoned ahead, and carried out the necessary repairs in a very competent and professional manner. He is a personable chap, easy to deal with, and most helpful in advising on aspects of the sofas operation etc. Could not speak too highly of the service he provided this afternoon.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Daryl, glad to hear that you received great service from Mitch! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Shop Location: NSW, Northmead

Great product, great service, great delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Customer service was wonderful at the Northmead store, Afrouz spend hours with me selecting best lounges and a bed (best value for money) during the sale in July. We stuck to a budget and still had amazing pieces for my new home. Always kept in contact with me and everything went exactly as she said it would. I had two deliveries, first Jimmy Melhem then George Melhem. They were easily the best delivery contractors I have dealt with, and I have dealt with many! On time, very accommodating and polite. They were very careful when bringing in furniture, quick and clean. George even helped me with another furniture issue I had when he didn’t need to. I would definitely recommend King Living to anyone.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Ivana, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that Afrouz, Jimmy and Geroge were so helpful and that the process was smooth. Enjoy your new King Living purchases!

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Poor product & even worse customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I purchased a King Furniture Delta lounge (non storage one) back in Feb 2013. In the four years since purchasing I have had issues with the stitching, the foam inserts, the legs, the knock-ins (plastic inserts that seat back and tables slip in to) and the fabric. About the only part that didn't give me hassle was the lounge frame. I contacted King and apart from having the gall of insisting the it was somehow our fault, they charged a delivery fee each time they came out, they took ages to attend to the issues and the last straw was to charge me to have the lounge recovered (as the fabric had delaminated).

My advice is do yourself a favour and stay well away from King Furniture; their products are not fit for purpose and their customer service is appalling.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Jonathan, we are really sorry to read about your experience and apologise for the inconvenience. We are looking into your case and will be in touch with you on Monday.

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Great service and top quality furniture.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I purchased 2 King Boulevard lounge suites and coffee tables from the Moore park Supa centre. I was helped by Jo and Toni and I would like to thank them for making it so easy for me to decide on which lounge to buy & the right fabric. They made the shopping a breeze. Great experience King Living, Geoff

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Geoff, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you received wonderful service at our Moore Park Showroom from Jo and Toni. Enjoy your new King Living purchases!

Shop Location: NSW, Northmead

Exceptional service and quality of furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

We are repeat King Living customers with the most recent purchase being King Dream couch to match existing King Dream sofa bed we purchase about a year ago. I ordered and paid over the phone with my local store as I knew exactly what I was after. Order was locked in immediately and delivery window confirmed. Received the couch today on the date that was advised during the initial ordering process. Delivery on time by George R and his off-sider. All packaging removed and the couch is set-up for you. Guys also gave advice on cleaning and maintaining. Delighted with the service and quality of furniture.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that the ordering process went smoothly for you. We hope you enjoy your new King!

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Chatswood

Love the product, great staff and wonderful delivery guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

My wife and i visited your Chatswood Store and was helped by a lovely consultant. She gave us space to think and then was really helpful in the purchase process. The expectation of delivery time frames where managed well and met expectations. And lastly delivery team where wonderful because they called first thing to advise on time and when they were here they were chatty and really nice. Great experience King Living

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Andy, we are glad to hear that you received great service at our Chatswood Showroom. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

We purchased a sofa from David Hawkings at Moore Park. He was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. He helped make our choice of sofa really easy.
Delivery was done be George Melhem who was very professional, efficient, friendly and on-time. He called us 1 hour prior to delivery as promised.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent service from both David and George. Enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Excellent Service when picking up our lounges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

The delivery driver George Melhem arrived on time to pick up our lounge, was courteous, helpful and easy to deal with. Thanks George!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Angela, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will pass on your great feedback to George!

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Matthew came to upgrade my sofa. He was friendly, fast and efficient. He was ready to help with any requests. I am grateful for his professional service.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Anna, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you received great service!

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Great lounges and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

We have visited the King showroom several times over the past couple of years and at all times staff have been helpful, friendly and patient - even when we had our two young children with us! We have purchased a number of items this year including the Jasper, King Cloud III and the Edge Eric Sideboard. We received the Jasper earlier this year and have just received the King Cloud III. We absolutely love the lounges - they both look great and are very comfortable! We are still waiting on the Edge Eric Sideboard which is due to be delivered in mid October, three months after we paid the deposit (initially we were told it would be delivered in six weeks). The delay to the delivery time was disappointing but dealt with professionally by Alison. The two deliveries have gone smoothly and the installers were on-time, efficient and friendly. George Melham delivered our second lounge (the King Cloud III) and took the time to help us with a question we had about the Jasper. Overall we are extremely satisfied with both the product and service provided by King.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry for any inconvenience that was caused, however are pleased to hear that you received great service at the Castle Hill showroom and during... read more »

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Great comfortable Sofa lounge and excellent service in store. Prompt delivery with very professional and friendly service by Jimmy Melhem who put together, advised on how to work the sofa & removed all rubbish. A seamless and easy experience.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Natalie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you had a great service experience and hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Lounge and delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Great lounge and excellent service, delivered on time. Professional service by George Melhem who put together, advised on how to rearrange modular pieces & removed all rubbish. A seamless and easy experience

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Cassie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you received great service, and hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase.

Comfortable lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Great service in store with demonstration. Of the modular components, advice about options for configurations etc. Lounge arrived on schedule and was put together and all the packaging taken away. George melham was polite and efficient and ran me through how to care for the lounge.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Mel, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that you received wonderful service and hope you enjoy your new King Living sofa!

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick

Exceptional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

In-store purchase, fantastic service from Jeka. Furniture delivered by Jimmy Melhem who was on time, efficient & polite. Took all rubbish away, nothing was a problem for him. Don't let people like this go King Furniture, they are an asset to your business.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you received excellent service from Jeka and Jimmy. We will be sure to pass this on. Enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Reo couch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Delighted with the couch and the service provided by George Melhem in delivery and installation , altogether a more than satisfactory experience at the Chatswood shop , product quality and set up .

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased you received great service at our Chatswood showroom. Enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Shop Location: NSW, Annandale

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Excellent service. Delivered what was promised and on time. Great people all round from store to delivery. Would buy from them again.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Wendy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Shop Location: NSW, Annandale

Nice bed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

George Melhem was very efficient and polite. Personally, I have always preferred a succinct writing style. But there you go.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you received great service from George! Enjoy your new King Living bed!

1 of 15 pages