Filter By:

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Northmead

Perfect Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Visited several showrooms in the lead up to finally making our order. My wife and i were furnishing our entire home so the task seemed daunting. Whilst all the service staff at all the King Living showrooms are very knowledgeable it wasn't until we were attended to by Mathew Macalister at King Living Northmead that we were able to lock in an order.

Mathew spent hours with us over several visits and always had time to help. We also visited the store several months later after receiving the furniture and Mathew Remembered us and our lengthy order and once again spent an hour attending to all our queries.

I would highly recommend you visit Northmead and ask to be served by Mathew.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Joe and Nicole, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that Mathew was so helpful. We hope that you enjoy your King Living purchase!

Shop Location: WA, Perth

Fabulous experience with amazing sales person!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Breann was the best! Fun, knowledgeable and super relaxed with our 3 kids after a long day out. Would definitely recommend, and will go back! Thanks!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Jane, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to hear that Breann gave you such great service!

Shop Location: WA, Perth

Worst customer service I have ever received. Poor quality product and high quality prices.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Fabric pilled on my Plaza seaspray sofa after less that 6 months. King Customer Service offered to send out a de-piller or would replace the covers with the same fabric. I explained I have no faith in the quality of fabric and want leather, they quoted me more to replace the covers with the leather version than if I was to buy the exact king sofa brand new. Let me be clear - there is only my partner and I living in our home and I am OCD when it comes to our furniture, no food, no dirty clothes, no pets, nothing that could potentially damage it goes remotely near it. He works away majority of the time so it is most me using the sofa.

When I spoke to the Claremont store where I purchased from I was told it was faulty fabric and "King made a mistake with it". The team at Clarement have been superior and so helpful when I can't get a response out of Customer Service. Customer Service's response has been painstakingly slow and they do not respond to emails. The officer handling my case is ALWAYS away from her desk and supposedly sent me an email yesterday after I threatened to take them to ACCC for their conduct, the email was never received by me and when it was forwarded through to me it was not actually ever sent. I have been offered two ex-floor stock cushions as a goodwill gesture. How offensive. No thanks - keep your second hand cushions.

Can not thank the lovely receptionist enough though - she is so genuine and obviously tired of having to take these sort of calls. It has been months since I first raised the issue of a faulty product and still I have not had a resolution. What a waste of time and energy.

Do not buy King products they are poor quality but charge exorbitant prices.

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Outstanding customer service! Just what you want when making big purchases!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

So I haven't even received my furniture yet - just purchased yesterday but the service received from Elliot Ryan was outstanding!
Working in customer service myself I understand the importance of having people skills which can quickly and easily make any personality type feel comfortable. Elliot was warm and friendly right from the start without being in fake! His knowledge of the product and understanding of my requirements meant that it didn't take too long until it was only about making colour and accessory choices. Both my partner and I left the store with a smile on our faces on both the first and second visit when we went back in to make the purchase. His eagerness to please and amazing attention to detail really does put him in a league of his own. Whilst we're very happy with our purchase I would not normally put up a review of the product before receiving my order but this young man is worth his weight in gold. Thanks again Elliot!!!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Stephen, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very pleased to hear that Elliot gave you such wonderful service. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback! We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase.

Shop Location: WA, Perth

Beautiful bed , just what I was after.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I received excellent service in choosing the right base and mattress for a king size bed. Lesley and the team at King Furniture Osborne Park moved mattresses onto different bed bases and took their time to make sure I was satisfied with what I was getting.
I appreciated their efforts and wish them every success in their lovely new showroom. It's worth a visit just to see the amazing sofa they have near the front of the showroom.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Caroline, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you received wonderful service from our Osborne Park team. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Perth, Western Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Warranty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

Was very impressed with my warranty claim for stitching that had come undone on a leather cushion. This was a 3 year leather lounge suite and King Living promptly processed the claim. CLAP Trim and Upholstery Services in Perth picked up the cushion and did a wonderful job and repaired and refitted 7 days later. Awesome service!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that we could provide you with great service!

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Five star customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Our experience with King Furniture has been first class from our in store purchase right through to our delivery! It's nice to deal with a company that actually deliver ahead of schedule.
Special thanks to George Melhem's attention to detail on delivery where nothing was a problem.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Tracy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you received such great service from showroom to delivery. We hope you enjoy your new King!

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Very helpful and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Still considering my options leather or fabric? I am really loving the look just need to decided on fabric choice?

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Anica, definitely a difficult decision! We're pleased to hear the Moore Park team have been of assistance thus far! Let us know what you decide!

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

King Living Nunawading, Vic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We bought a Plaza sofa today and were very lucky that Douglas looked after us every steps of the purchasing process. We would highly recommend Douglas to anyone as we gave him 12 out 10 score!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that Douglas was so helpful! We hope you enjoy your King purchase!

Shop Location: SA, Adelaide

Exceptional Service & Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We are furnishing a whole new home and wanted to start with a couple of the most important pieces. The lounges are of outstanding quality and well designed structurally. The rugs are also made from premium materials and designed to last.
The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful, however, the service from Lola was what made the experience so fantastic. She took as much time as needed to ensure we were completely happy with the design of the room. We can't wait to go back to work with Lola again to choose the rest of the pieces for our home.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased that Lola could give you such great service! We hope you enjoy your King Living pieces!

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Love function and design. Timeless piece.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Researched item on line so was prepared when I visited store. Visit in store enabled me to sit on it and check colours. Provided with a quote and when decided colour etc was able to ring through and place order.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that the Moore Park team could assist you! We hope you enjoy your new King!

THE SERVICE EXEMPLARY!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I visited the King Living store in Richmond twice and both times was served by Joseph White. He was sensational. Service, product knowledge and extremely courteous. My order was done, effortlessly. As promised my order was then delivered promptly on the day, and even more conveniently, that morning. The delivery boys were great. Accommodating, courteous and extremely friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Nadia, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you received wonderful service from Joseph. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Shop Location: NSW, Annandale

EXCELLENT AFTER SALES SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Mitch came to our place today to have a look at a problem with our King Cloud II, he was extremely helpful, he fixed the problem with the lounge and also went on to updated the motors and wiring to bring us up to date with the current version.
Mitch was so easy to deal with and he explained everything he was doing.
Thank you Mitch for all your help.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to read that Mitch was so helpful and gave you wonderful service!

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Visited Melbourne King Living at Richmond twice because Joseph was so patient and thorough in helping us to solve our lounge room problems. With the use of a design app he was able to assemble all the different components of the Jasper packages to suit our needs and create the perfect arrangement. We can only commend him on his professional and caring approach to assisting clients find what they are looking for.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Polly, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that Joseph gave you such great customer service!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Finally found the perfect recliner lounge suite after a year of looking.
Really happy with the product and the awesome service provided by the sales consultant Lesley.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Greg, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased that Lesley could provide you with wonderful service. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Ordering Livingroom furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Visited Castle Hill store undecided what to get for our new flat. Walked out with most of the living room furniture ordered.
Soozy was very helpful and attentive making our decision making easy.
Very pleasant experience.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Sanjay, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to read that you received great service from our Castle Hill team. We hope you enjoy your new King!

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Thank you Anne for providing us with exceptional customer service. Our purchase was in-store where Anne took us through our options with a smile, patience and great energy. This would have to be the most positive purchase experience I have had. Thank you Anne!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to read that Anne gave you such great service! We hope you enjoy your new King!

Shop Location: QLD, Fortitude Valley

Delivery and installation of Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

We purchased a bed form the King Living store at Emporium. Service was efficient and helpful.
Delivery yesterday was terrific. We were called with a time t let us know when they would be arriving.
The gents installed the bed , took the mess and did a great job.
Thanks for the experience.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to read that you received wonderful service from our Emporium team. Enjoy your new King Living purchase!

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Perfect from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

My husband and I finally made the decision to purchase not one but two King furniture lounges. From the beginning our needs where met, from size, colour to additional accessories and the retailer took her time and ensured that we understood exactly how each lounge worked. A reasonable time frame was allowed and delivery was on time, quick, informative, assembled and all rubbish removed. Thank you to the team at Moore Park King Living and George Melhem for our delivery much appreciated.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Cilla, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you received great service from our Moore Park team and George! We hope you enjoy your new King!

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Gold Coast

Excellent After Sales Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

We recently purchased a King Cloud III and found some minor issues with the suite on delivery. We were delighted with the after sales service we received, from the first call to the service team to the service technician who repaired our suite on site. The friendly team kept us constantly update and the issues were resolved in a couple of days. Couldn't be happier.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Brendan, we are so pleased to read that you had a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new King Living purchase!

1 of 17 pages