Filter By:

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Great but could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Our salesperson Rachael as great very helpful and accommodating. But frustrated at the lack of mattress sample in the layer we required. Delivery driver George M was great he did a get job even though we were both mixed around by times being changed and schedules being changed without both of us being notified. Appreciate the people above and the work they did even with the runaround.

Shop Location: NSW, Northmead

Excellent service throughout the process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Started the process at Annandale but the 12 week wait was too long so went to Northmead where they had a lounge I could have in 2 weeks. Carole at Annandale and Simone at Northmead were fantastic, very helpful and understanding of my needs. The delivery person, George R. was also fantastic, he phoned to let me know he was 20 minutes away and then everything was delivered and assembled with the least amount of fuss.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Deb, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you received excellent service and will be sure to pass on your great feedback to our team. We hope you enjoy your King sofa for many years to come.

Lindfield, NSW

• 1 answer

Shop Location: NSW, Chatswood

Great service & delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

From the floor staff in the store to the delivery, everything with King Living was easy & executed professionally. Very impressed with our new couch & the material & quality is second to none. Upon delivery the driver George R was professional, friendly & made delivery a super easy process.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Ash, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to read that you received great service and we will pass on your lovely feedback to the Chatswood team and George R.

King Living - King of Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

From Sales person to store manager to staff at warehouse - every one at King has demonstrated excellent customer service, willing to help and go above & beyond. This is the first time ever we bought a marble top coffee table and we are highly impressed with the willingness to help. Well done and thanks every one at King Living Northmead NSW

above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Zeinab is so helpful and provided the information I needed in a very pleasant, timely manner. Nothing seems to be a bother to her.

Sydney

• 9 helpful votes

Dreadful After Sales Service and Poor Quality Product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I have previously purchased two sofas from King Living - without as issue. However, this time I purchased the Baby Jasper and the cushion quality is terrible. The foam inside has sunk and the fabric stretched, leaving an awful look to the product. Despite contacting King Living Customer Service on 3 occasions, and another call yesterday, I was advised that the Area Manager was to contact me......still waiting. Terrible service and will think twice about repurchasing at King. Anyone interested in seeing photos, email me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
King Furniture Official

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Yes, I did and the response was “Shake up the cushions” that’s it and your area manager, despite being emailed, had not had the courtesy to respond. So off to consumer affairs!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Fortitude Valley

Issues with couch - ongoing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I ordered a Felix sofa way back in August last year and had it delivered in October with the incorrect fabric. The couch fabric was initially randomly selected, but marked as TBA in the system and on my paperwork, so that I could come back and confirm when I placed the order. Apparently there was some error in updating the system and the colour and fabric did not update to my selection but rather arrived in the random fabric that was entered when I first visited the store (BLACK!). After a few calls with the store, I was told a new fabric set and accessories (swivel table etc) would be ordered and I would receive these at the start of January. Of course January rolls around, no fabric. I am now being told that there was yet another “computer glitch” and the order dropped off the system so it has to be reordered! I was offered a 5% refund to keep the old covers (only 5 being it is not a manufacture defect!!!) or I am stuck waiting yet again for perhaps another error, a full 6 months after I initially ordered the couch. I have provided all of the information to King and yet another week has gone by and my emails and calls unanswered. Like others, the product initially seems good but not worth the hassle of all the problems after sales and getting any service!

Gladesville

Luxurious

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Made my purchase in store at Castle Hill. The purchase process was pretty easy once I had made my decision.

Comments

I am very happy with the quality of the leather & workmanship. Great Storage under both bases. Very happy.

Shop Location: WA, Perth

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

We made our purchase at the Osborne Park store and were fortunate to have Lesley look after our needs. Apart from the quality of the product we purchased our sofas because of the high level of product knowledge and service delivered by Lesley.

Gold Coast

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Gold Coast

Wrinkly material

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Looks like old furniture but only a month old, saggy wrinkly material with very firm uncomfortable cushions. Certainly not like anything I sat on in the show room! We have had a Kings living representative recently review it. More foam added and another appointment made to trim the foam cushions to make them fit as they are not flush. Have been told may take months before the cushions soften. Really? Not happy at it! I want my money back!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Maureen, please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact number so a Customer Service representative can get in touch to assist you further.

I am pleased to report that Kings have returned my money as unable to repair to a satisfactory level.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Perth

No "after sale" service at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

We ordered our SofaBed for overseas visitors 3 months before their arrival but it was made with faulty mechanics so couldn't fold back in properly. When we tried to send email and ring the after sale service people they send email to say they will attend to it but no one rings back for weeks and a work friend said she has same problem where it took months & months for them to organise a solution which we don't time as our visitors are arriving next week. It could be we are in Perth WA and not NSW so if we can't go to their office in person they could just ignore you easily so now we are stuck with this faulty product and the disappointment of spending thousands of $$ on it!!

Comments
King Furniture Official

Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact details so a Customer Service representative can assist you with this further.

my email is bbarea1@y7mail.com

Wonderful Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

We dealt with two stores - Annandale and Moore Park and received great service and advice at both. Main contact was with Soo King at Annandale - wonderful service. Also their delivery man George was helpful and very pleasant to deal with, and he set the furniture up quickly. Purchased a leather lounge suite and outdoor furniture - very happy with both.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Wayne, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to read that you received great service at both Annandale and Moore Park showrooms. We will pass on your lovely feedback to Soo and Geor... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Chatswood

Nice product - very poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Bought the King Cloud III - not cheap but like the features and appears to be quality. In store service is fine but after sales service terrible.
Changed delivery date, not end of the world but on the day they were supposed to deliver called 3 times, no call backs, missed the 4 hour delivery window and arrived 2 hours late.
After a couple of weeks, the foot rest was faulty. Called on a Monday, come Friday still no call back. Had to call them myself 3 times and was told would receive a call back shortly from the rep but didn't happen on all 3 occasions and last call was told it usually takes them 5 days to respond .....
Good product but would struggle to recommend to anyone after all the hassle

Comments
King Furniture Official

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please can you email customercare@kingliving.com.au with your best contact details so a Customer Service representative can get in touch to assist you.

• 3 helpful votes

Shop Location: SA, Adelaide

Better quality to be found elsewhere at cheaper price

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

1/ Service at Adelaide store : I did not look like a typical buyer on the day of purchase and I feel like the staff ignored me and were slow to react to my cues for assistance. The staff here came across as snobbish. I imagine my service would have been nicer had I dressed better.

2/ Quality of product: Had tub chair for approx 4 months when the steel stem broke off the base. Upon closer inspection, the stem is quite thin which resulted in this engineering fault. For a chair selling at $1800 +, one would expect integral structural design of the highest category. I also did notice some fabric loose which also left me disappointed. I have submitted a warranty claim on this chair but even if it is replaced, I will no longer use it as its design is permanently flawed. It will most likely become a viewing/decorating piece - hence, as part of my warranty I will be requesting King Furniture offer me an upgrade to change to a fabric/color more suited for the room I will be moving it to.

If this chair retailed at a cheaper price, I would be more forgiving with this review. Considering I have purchased furniture from high end to low end retailers, I would say my opinion of King Living is that better quality can be found at a cheaper price. For future purchases I would not be a returning customer.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Sara, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Our Customer Service team are looking into this for you and will be in touch shortly to assist you.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Berry Nice Indeed!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

This review is of the excellent customer service my Wife & I received from Sales Person Angela Berryman at the King Living Moore Park Store in NSW. After a lot of back & forth my Wife & I decided to bite the bullet and buy a King Living Plaza Modular Sofa. I must firstly point out that our decision was made all the more easier (and enjoyable) via the wonderful assistance provided by Angela, who was there to guide us every step of the way. Angela was very pleasant to deal with, honest & upfront, extremely knowledgeable, always professional + polite and most importantly of all....Angela laughed at my "bad dad jokes" =) We were also impressed with Angela's overall patience with us throughout the entire process, as it did take us quite a while to arrive at our final choice in family lounge. So if you are currently in the market for quality furniture make sure that you pay a visit to Angela Berryman because if you decide to walk in to a store named "KING" you are of course wanting to see the "QUEEN"!!!

Best Sales Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

This has been the best sales experience I have had.

Daiki Takahashi was our sales person. He was helpful, patient and provided honest advice. He sought additional assistance from an interior designer when required, to assist us in matching fabrics. When we returned later he went out of his way, with the interior designer to help us match some dining chairs, even though they were from a different store.

I am going to recommend King at Castle Hill to my family and friends and I will certainly be returning to purchase other products.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Madeleine, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to read that you received excellent service from Daiki. We will pass on your lovely feedback to Daiki and the Castle Hill team. We hope you enjoy your King furniture for many years.

Exceptional customer service Northmead store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Having visited 2 King Living stores (Chatswood and Castle Hill) I was directed to the Northmead store to check out the particular sofa I was interested in. The layout and range was by far the most extensive and staff let us know they were there to help without being intrusuve as we tested our shortlist. We came away with a quote for one of our preferred options and a couple of swatchesto check out at home ( thank you Sharon Kwan for your professional and respectful guidance. A week later we were in store again to check out our second choice which we ended up ordering as it best fit our circumstances now. Sharon handled our change of mind with great equanimity and I would highly recommend any of the staff on the floor to help you with your purchase.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Elena, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to read that you received exceptional service from Sharon and we will pass on your lovely feedback to Sharon and the Northmead team. We hope you enjoy your King Living sofa for many years.

sydney

• 9 comments
  • 6 questions
  • 18 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Great long est company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Have purchased a few lounges from them since the 80's and as late as 2014.
They have always stood by their product,there will always be people who want things done for nothing with warrantys etc and give bad reveiws .The staff are not pushy and are very helpfull with knowledge,
But if you are truthfull look after their product and let them know if you have a problem ,they have always come to the party without any bother .
And communication was quick&ontime with no fuss,isnt that what we all want.
Also all the crap that comes from china try getting warranty stuff with some of these companies ?
King have been around long before i found them in the 1980's pay a bit more but you get what you pay for ..

Comments
King Furniture Official

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being a loyal customer, we hope you continue to enjoy your King Living furniture for many years to come.

Bangalow

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: QLD, Gold Coast

Very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

My Boulevard 2-seater and 2 matching armchairs were supposed to be delivered today but were not, despite me double-checking with the Gold Coast store yesterday and being reassured that everything was set for today. After several phone calls (at my expense) and several hours (again, my time) I found out that my order was in the wrong city and no one had noticed. To make matters even worse, a King's employee told me that a known glitch in the system had caused my order to become invisible and therefore overlooked. Apparently this has happened to numerous customers, the IT department are fully aware of it but nothing has been done to correct it. It only comes to light when the customer complains. So now, I have to wait and see whether my order can be squeezed onto a scheduled truck tomorrow and possibly, only possibly, I may get delivery next Tuesday. And I've paid $260 delivery charge for this circus!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Milly, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, our team are working to resolve the issue. Our Dispatch Team will be in touch to advise you on your delivery.

Exactly how long will I have to wait to hear from the Dispatch Team? Half the day has gone and I've heard NOTHING from the dispatch centre, the showroom or even customer services despite being prom... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Uncleanable fabric

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I am really disappointed with this sofa, which cost a lot of money, because it is almost impossible to clean. We got a cream colour (which I think was Portland Sandstone). I am unable to get stains out using all the normal methods (which work on our other (Freedom) sofa). King Furniture recommend a cleaning company which is over $400. When they came, they clicked their tongues and declared that this fabric is very hard to clean as it is a viscose mix which locks in stains. They did their best and could get dirt out but not specific stains.
I never would have bought this sofa if I'd known I would not be able to clean it.

Comments
King Furniture Official

Hi Van, we are sorry to hear about your experience. All of our fabrics are vigorously tested both independently and in house for everyday family use, unfortunately without knowing what the stain is... read more »

Will do. Thanks.