Kitchen Connection offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Verified Customer

New kitchen has the wow factor.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

My new kitchen is beautiful, thanks to the amazing designer Elizabeth. She kept me on the straight and narrow with my budget. The quality is top shelf. I smile every time I walk into my kitchen. Thanks for the wonderful service. Would highly recommend Kitchen Connections to family and friends.

Fantastic Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Very happy with the Kitchen design & installation.
Design process was great, adding features we'd never considered to make the kitchen much easier to navigate!
Installation was a breeze, all trades were fantastic, with special mention to Steve Cini (installer) who did a brilliant job & came back to complete the kitchen once other trades had finished..
Thankyou Kitchen Connections & the fantastic tradesman.
Job. Number AY09363-01
Matt

Verified Customer

Best decision we've made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We've lived in our current home for almost 8 years and decided it was time to gut the entire kitchen and install a new one. We had many, many contractors come to quote and provide ideas as a new kitchen is a big investment. We decided to ultimately go with Kitchen Connection and I couldn't be happier. We had nothing but prompt and professional service from both the designer, Nathan Strating, and in particular, the Customer Support Manager, Andrew Wooster. Their ideas were like no others we had seen and the designs were beautifully presented which enabled us to get a very "real" idea of the end result. The team at Kitchen Connection kept us up to date on every stage of our kitchen and thanks to Andrew's suggestion, we avoided making the costly mistake of trying to renovate a window after the kitchen install. He suggested getting all renovations done prior to install which I am hugely thankful for even though this meant he had to come back and do an additional measure-up post renovations. The tradesmen provided by Kitchen Connection were all professional and arrived on time on the days they were scheduled to be here. After sales service is just as important as the sale and Kitchen Connection ensure you are happy after the job is done too. Renovating is not something to take lightly so I am grateful to have had Kitchen Connection provide a seamless, "headache-less" service.

Verified Customer

The best kitchen and flooring

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

From the initial visit to the showroom right through to the completed project the team at Kitchen Connections showed great professionalism attention to detail and innovative design. The end result is a Kitchen of outstanding quality and practicality. Franks innovative design has modernised the house and Kane,s care and attention on installation was excellent. All trades were coordinated perfectly with minimal disruption to the function of the household.

Verified Customer

Very happy with the finished product, but stressful and disorganised lead up to installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Initial visits to the Maroochydore store were great. All staff in store were very helpful and friendly and gave lots of advice.
The process started to fall apart before we’d even placed the order. We had spoken to Deon initially in store and were happy to deal with him. However, on visiting the store to complete our order with Deon (a prearranged appointment on 05.10.18) we were told he’d been called out to another appointment. So, although we really wanted to deal with Deon, Nathan said he could complete everything for us. He did, to a point. We went over the plans and paid our deposit to Nathan, but he was in a rush to leave so said someone else would be in touch to go through our finance application. Jeff contacted us (4 weeks later) to complete finance app but said we had to pay a deposit. This had already been paid to Nathan. It took several phone calls to get this rectified. Deon then completed the finance app with us on 07.11.18. A day later I get an email from your accounts dept to say I owe money. The outstanding amount had been transferred to the finance company by mistake, so we had to pay again. It wasn’t a huge amount, but the point is it wasn’t our mistake.
The trades that installed the kitchen were GREAT. Shane and Chris did an excellent job and we cannot fault their workmanship. They went above and beyond to ensure our kitchen looked good as there were a couple of issues with incorrect measurements. The stone company need a lesson in timing. Again, the guys measuring and installing were great, but we had to wait hours for the initial template measure, even after requesting a time and phone call to confirm they were on their way. Surely using a Gold Coast based company is not the best option for sunshine coast installs.
Having said all of this we are happy with the finished result of our new kitchen. Had there been just one person assigned to look after us I’m sure all would have gone well. But, too many people dealing with one contract is a disorganised mess. I would advise anyone dealing with Kitchen Connection to insist on having just one person front start to finish and then all should be fine.

Great Team - Great Result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We are really happy with our new kitchen from Kitchen Connections. Timetable was spot on and all trades were so reliable and efficient. Our installer Brooke went above and beyond to help us get the best results possible. As did our amazing electrician Anthony from G2 Electrical and Peter from Vibe Plumbing. Shout out to the world’s calmest and most reliable builder Glendon Allard and our amazing tiler Josh. What an incredible team who worked together with ease and competency. Made our experience easy and painless and we are so thankful for them.

BUDERIM

Private message

Couldn't be happier. job no MA01861-01

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Very happy with Kitchen Connections. Everything from the design to the timing schedule were spot on. Our installer Dave is a perfectionist, just like me, and hes done a brilliant job. Good tradies are hard to find but Kitchen Connection have the good ones. Clayton the plumber and Matt the electrician are friendly and do great work. A very satisfied customer.

Verified Customer

So incredibly happy - we love our beautiful new kitchen and had exceptional Customer Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Was very impressed with the outstanding customer service from the Aspley store - we really enjoyed our time in the showroom thanks to Julie's professional guidance and lovely manner. Matt did an excellent job of designing our kitchen to suit our lifestyle and budget, and Danny was brilliant at coordinating our trades and making sure everything ran smoothly. We love, love, LOVE our new kitchen and we'll be using Kitchen Connection again to do our laundry and wardrobes! Thank you so much team - you have loyal customers for life.

Redesigned ..more practical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Everything went to plan...all tradies came when they were meant too..our installer Kane was exceptional..coordinated everything..now we're just waiting for the painting that we're doing!
The kitchen was actually finished 4 days early! Now we just have to stay home more to enjoy!

Outstanding!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I love my new kitchen! it is beyond my expectations. Steve Byrne went above and beyond to make sure that I had my dream kitchen and it would not have looked as great without his attention to detail. Ben did a fantastic install job! I will be recommending Steve and Ben at Kitchen Connection to my friends and family,

Verified Customer

Worth waiting all these years for .....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

At our ages, 76 and 84, it was a daunting task to take on but a necessary one but everything went ultra smoothly and we are very proud of our new kitchen.

Verified Customer

Poor service - damaged new kitchen!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

4 months and still waiting from my kitchen to be finished. Shelves chipped, cupboards damaged during install that cant be fixed.
Rangehood not installed properly.
I paid for a new kitchen not one that has damage.

Perfect just what I wanted . Looks beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Very happy with my new kitchen. Everything is designed to work efficiently & the quality & workmanship is excellent . Every tradie did a good job & were punctual & tidied up after their work too . I wouldn't hesitate to recommend
Kitchen Connection to my friends & family

Amazing custom built kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Cannot fault Kitchen Connections, design and timing schedule were perfectly delivered. Our installer also did a fantastic job.......extremely happy and loving our new kitchen.

Richmond rd kitchen makeover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

The transformation has completely changed our whole house - we love it. We went for the laminate marble looking bench in the end and it looks lovely - I don't have a picture of the tiles that have since been done - subway style. It is all coming together very nicely though. Ben Farquhar the installer was very particular and his attention to detail was second to none. All in all, I would happily recommend Kitchen Connection to my family and friends.

Far Exceeded Our Expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

We highly recommend the Kitchen Connections (KC) team at Home Central Kawana on the Sunshine Coast for the renovation of our old and worn kitchen. While having also looked into Kaboodle through Bunnings, with the costs similar between the two, the differences (the KC quality, the use of an Australian company that backs their product, a custom kitchen that does not require to mix and match pre-specified sizes as with Kaboodle and having a turnkey solution without having to find tradesmen) made the decision to use KC an easy decision.

From the initial visit with Debbie in the showroom followed by the in-home design and costings discussions with Mark, to the foreman Matthew and the professionalism, cleanliness, communication and timeliness of all of KC's tradesmen (Matt, Matt, Clayton, Barry and Trent, from Matt Howard Carpentry, Bizelec Electrical Services, City Coast Contractors Plumbing, B-Tiled Tiling and Jordans Plastering; some of which we have used again for other work and provided their contact details to our friends) for the kitchen removal and installation, the final product far exceeded our expectations.

Thank you to the entire KC Kawana team!!

The perfect kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Kitchen Connection did an amazing job designing and installing our new kitchen. Mark and Glenn @ Kitchen Connection Windsor were a pleasure to work with as was Steve the tradesman who installed our new kitchen. Both Mark and Glenn were able to see ideas we hadn't thought of and Steve was always willing and able to go that extra distance to ensure our kitchen was exactly what we wanted. Thanks guys!

Verified Customer

You'd be crazy to go anywhere else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

We have renovated many houses ourselves but decided for once we would like someone else to do the hard slog. From my first step into the Kawana showroom, I knew I'd found the perfect match for our full kitchen renovation. From our consultant Sophie, who helped us choose colors, materials and all the trimmings, to our designer Jane who sat with us for 6 hours on a Sunday afternoon helping to design the perfect space while pulling out all the stops to keep within budget. Then to our customer support manager Michael, who came to check measure at a ridiculous hour as that was the only time I was available, constantly kept in touch and really cared about the whole process. Last but certainly not least, to Ian Born, our kitchen installer who did an amazing job putting it all together and making it all come to life. All fantastic people and an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Thank you Kitchen connection!

Outstanding Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

One month ago we had our new kitchen installed by the team at Kitchen Connections Kawana.
To say that my wife and I are delighted with the end result is an understatement, as we now have a very
functional, high quality kitchen we enjoy using every day.

But just as importantly to us, this was achieved in a thoroughly professional, polite and stress-free process, thanks to the team at KC Kawana.
At the showroom floor Debbie and AnnMarie answered all our many questions over many visits with excellent knowledge. The home design visit by Jane was excellent and we never felt rushed.
Then the installer (Matt) took obvious pride in his workmanship and did a brilliant job. All other trades (electrical, plumbing, plastering) arrived as scheduled, were fully professional, friendly and performed quality work.
However, most thanks needs to go to Customer Support Manager, Michael Gooding. During the final check/measure, Michael’s experience showed with
some slight modifications recommended to the design which we were convinced were a bonus. He updated the design drawings to capture these changes and sent them to us the next morning. He kept us fully informed with timely communication leading up to and during the 4 day install.
But the ultimate example of his commitment to our satisfaction with the new kitchen was around the new Laminate splashbacks. The protective film over the splashbacks, when removed on the Friday afternoon, unexpectantly left a sticky glue residue that was incredibly stubborn. When I phoned Michael about this he said he’d be at our house in the morning to clean it. As promised, he arrived at 9am on Saturday morning and spent several hours cleaning this residue until everything was perfect.

I’m an ‘attention to details’ type of person and was keenly observing to see if the finished product delivered on all the promises.
We can honestly say were are very impressed and very happy customers. Well done Kitchen Connections.

Verified Customer

Fantastic customer service and a great quality kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

We are SO happy with our custom kitchen!! From showroom to installation kitchen connection were faultless! The turn around time was only 6 weeks. The kitchen has changed the intire look of the house and we absolutely love it! Thanks again to the Mt Gravatt team!

1 of 66 pages

We have paid the deposit for our kitchen and have experienced a marked degeneration on service since then. The second measure check was done before we arrived for the meeting ie before the agreed time and when we arrived the kitchen connection guy refused to reenter the premises (we had come from interstate for the meeting) . Apparently the kitchen had somehow shrunk since we had signed the contract and paid the deposit. We have purchased a sink based on the original measurements with the knowledge of Kitchen Connections and it will now not fit. So now what do you think we should do? We are very concerned about going forward with paying more money we have refused to approve the building of the cabinets but Kitchen Connections have advised us that they have gone ahead with building them anyway and require full payment 4 days before installation.

Lisa P asked on Apr 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lisa
I believe your CSM has now been in touch and answered all of your questions above. He has informed us the sink is a perfect fit for your kitchen and there is no issues regarding this. We look forward to completing your beautiful new kitchen.

If you have any further questions please contact your CSM directly.

Regards

Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Hello Kitchen Connection, is there anyone checking warranty requests submitted on line? I submitted mine 2 week ago however have not received any contact yet. Please can you review and contact me on 0466166453. Thanks, David.

JE01449 asked on Feb 24, 2018

Hi ... we had a kitchen installed a few years ago and constantly have problems with cockroaches entering the cupboards from the large gaps under the bench tops ... some of the cupboards don’t have a top that sits up underneath the bench top so the cockroaches access via there .. does anybody else have this ? What can we do to fix ... Thanks

Michele asked on Dec 30, 2017

Answer this

Try this site. Lots of great advice on preventing cockroach infestation. http://www.asos1.com/cockroaches/cockroaches01.htm

See all 21 questions about Kitchen Connection