Kitchen Connection offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Stay away from KC

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

My KC experience was not a good one every time my wife and I look at the kitchen (something she has wanted for years) we are reminded of how badly we were treated by KC.

Nothing unique or innovative about design. Very pushy with sign on deals. Demand to be paid in full prior to delivery.
KC delivered wrong size oven surround which took 8 weeks and two attempts to finally correct a simple problem. Customer service manager (CSM) and state manager offer lots of excuses and hollow apologies not backed up by action. Both of these individuals are unprofessional in their dealings with customers.
KC despite what they tell you do not install Kitchens. They sell you the cabinets (just like Bunnings) they recommend an installer who is employed by you and any problems with installation are then your problem.

Great new wardrobes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Both the showroom staff and our installer were great - friendly and helpful. From our experience there are some areas that I believe could be improved. Firstly, there was a communication issue between the booking team and myself. When I questioned the length of time for the check-measure appointment, it was not communicated that the prep work for the install (cutting back of walls) would be completed at this time. This resulted in the appointment and subsequently, the install, being delayed.

Also, I would suggest that the showroom staff actually spend some time on work sites with the installers. When it came time to check the design for install I was advised that where we had put our shelving/drawers wouldn't actually work due to the door overlap. At the end of the day this didn't affect the overall style or use of the wardrobe but this wasn't raised with me by the showroom staff and personally I think it would be great for professional development of staff who are selling the product to understand its limitations.

Other than this, our installer on the day did an awesome job on his own - I quickly lost count of how many trips up the stairs he did (as I'm sure he did too!) and was friendly and explained things in a way for us non-tradies to understand. Overall, very happy with my new wardrobes

Great Kitchen, Awesome Installer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Love our new kitchen. Andre the installer was excellent. He was professional, pleasant, and cleaned up after himself. He got on with the job, and when he encountered a problem, he would explain it to me and would resolve it as quickly as he could. Andre was the best "tradie" I've ever encountered.
The whole kitchen process from design to installation was great. Thanks Kitchen Connections and a big thank you to Andre.

Verified Customer

Happy with our cabinet maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We are still in the process of having the kitchen put together and fingers crossed it will all be done soon. We had a few unusual features that were a bit difficult to get to work and the installer Steve was fantastic at coming up with solutions to get it done.

Love our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We were very impressed with the organisation of our new kitchen installation. The streamlined process is awesome. All the tradies were great.
The only suggestion I would have is more follow up at the end of the process. I though perhaps they may want to see the finished product but maybe that's just me :)

Beautiful kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Beautiful kitchen.
Trades people all efficient and did good work.
The case manager was good except at times was not up to date with progress so there was a long gap between stone and splashback and splashback was delayed.
Some aspects of design were not thought of such as putting an end piece next to microwave cupboard.

Great product

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Good product, ok design but had an AMAZING cabinet maker - Steve! He went above and beyond and had the most amazing attention to detail! He even noticed the smallest imperfections and made changes to them! He works very hard and his workmanship is so rare. He went so far above and beyond, therefore my experience perfect!! Thank you Steve!!

Verified Customer

Very friendly, professional and highly organised .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Very impressed from day one with the great showroom display and friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff , to the guys who came to measure up, to the tradesmen who did the installation . Everything went very smoothly with the various trades well coordinated by Ian Born , the cabinet maker, who did a fantastic job of making it all come together. The end result is we got what we wanted - a very beautiful stylish and functional well designed kitchen. Also many thanks to Kendal who was always there with great customer support !

Great design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We had a bit of a hiccup to start with as our builder has taken so long to build our house we lost our special deal so we ended up paying more than we had budgeted for. But we have since has it installed and although we still haven’t moved in I think the workmanship is excellent and the installer, Jonathan, was extremely professional and passionate about his work which has been refreshing from what we have been dealing with!

Verified Customer

Excellent design and perfect workmanship.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We are very happy and enjoying each time we enter our work in robe. Thank you for my dream come true.

Better than the rest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

When building our dream house we wanted features that would set it apart from other houses. We found it in our walk in wardrobe. The wardrobe we now have is anything but standard. Our wardrobe is stylish and is so easy to organise. I would recommend Kitchen Connection to anyone.

• 2 helpful votes

Outstanding so happy !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

We started with an appointment for designing the kitchen in our unit, Kitchen Connection were efficient and offered a good range to choose from. They are very approachable and came up with some up to date ideas for our kitchen. The tradesmen who installed our kitchen was 10/10, the electrician and plumber and carpenter all worked so well together. We also had floors done and these guys worked so hard ! All the staff we dealt with worked above and beyond and they were so respectful and friendly and had outstanding work ethic, it made it a pleasure to have them working in our home. We love our kitchen caesarstone, the tiling done is brilliant and it all went together so well.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

We now have our dream walk in robe.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I made an appointment online at Kitchen Connection and was rung very promptly soon after to confirm a time. The range was excellent and the staff member friendly, helpful and informative. We didn't bother comparing with other businesses as we were suitably impressed with the quality and price. We paid a deposit. Within a reasonable time we received a phone call and after discussion had an installation date that suited us. The men who installed the robe were efficient, friendly and new their job. We now have our dream walk in robe and are still pinching ourselves!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Warners Bay, NSW

Kitchen Connection - Excellent new Kitchen - Thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Our new kitchen out did all our expectations. Excellent quality product with all the bells and whistles. Kitchen Connection looked after the whole job, new kitchen, new flooring and an update to the laundry. From the time we first walked into the Kotara showroom the team were very friendly and helpful. No request was to hard. Our Customer support manager (Michael G) did everything he could to ensure the renovation went well and stayed on schedule. Our show room consultant Melanie and kitchen designer Arna were also fantastic at their respective jobs. Additionally, thanks to all the trades, the kitchen would not be such a great product without the help of good trades people.
I have no hesitation in recommending kitchen connection to anyone looking for a quality product.
Thankyou to all who were involved in our new kitchen and laundry.
Guy

As requested and more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Mark and Kim at Kitchen Connection Windsor. Mark worked tirelessly on the design of my kitchen. He went above and beyond putting in a huge amount of time, energy and love into getting the details right. Both he and Kim were friendly, caring and excellent to communicate with and did their best to help me out wherever possible. Mark was my advocate for getting the details through to the production team, I can't thank him enough for his diligence and support. Would recommend.

Happy with kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Few minor issues along the way but we got there in the end and the kitchen looks great. Examples of issues were wrong drawers ordered and made, sink arrived damaged, wrong hinges on the pantry meant we couldn’t initially open the pantry drawers, also splashback was a bit of a drama as we wanted a printed ‘scene’ and the process wasn’t followed correctly. We could have ended out of pocket, but the splashback people at TDM glass and aluminium were absolutely amazing and we highly recommend them. Kitchen Connection were also helpful in fixing all and any of our issues along the way.
Despite all of the issues we are very happy with the end product and issues were fixed quickly.

Verified Customer

The kitchen sells the house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

We have renovated houses over the past 15yrs - Kitchen connections have supplied and installed the kitchens in the past three houses. We buy structurally good houses in goo locations with lots of faults. One of the first things we do is rip out the old kitchen, open up walls and ring kitchen connections. They do what they say they're going to do, and they do it when they say it's going to happen, it's professionalism.

Big and Beautiful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

I love my big, beautiful kitchen. From the time we walked into the showroom until completion, we were well supported. All trades people were punctual, and cleaned up after themselves! They took time to discuss options with installation issues that I would not have twigged to. I appreciated their expertise very much. Our designer, Phil, was very proficient, and patient, with our unusual design requirements. Our Customer Support manager, Sam, was great, too. The thing I valued the most about the process was the communication with the KC team. Communication equals reassurance, for me. Perhaps KC could also stand for "Kitchen Communication".

I love my new kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

The whole process went incredibly smoothly. Frank our designer did a fantastic job and seemed to understand exactly what we wanted. All the trade guys were efficient, friendly and punctual and their work was faultless. Darrin our customer service manager was awesome. He meticulously checked every detail before, during and after installation. Nothing was too much trouble and we are absolutely thrilled with the result. Would highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Easy and everyone was so helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

We are half way through our kitchen installation and we just wanted to say how helpful Scott Carlyle has been over the past couple of days. He is so attentive to details and was keen to point out little things to us that made a difference and got us better prepared for the next step. So helpful, thanks Scott!

1 of 52 pages

I would like some assistance on how to receive a refund of my deposit paid to Kitchen Connections? I advised that i was not proceeding with KC due to price and quality and it is now 15 business days and no refund. I am disgusted in the way i am being treated. Job Number is MA01139

Irena asked on Aug 22, 2017

Answer this

Good luck with getting your deposit back, seriously. They wanted their full payment upfront when doing my kitchen installation, worst thing I ever did was to pay them in full prior to the job being completed. Once they have payment thats it, theres no more care for the customer. Hopefully you get your deposit back, if you do, take it and run as far as possible from Kitchen Connection.

I agree with this completely what ever you do do not pay for something before it is installed and you are completely satisfied when using KC once they have your money they move on no after sales service, also check what you are getting in fact just go to another company

My neighbour, a recent widow who is slightly older than me, is stressed because her insurance company is expecting her to find the tradesmen/companies who can assess and fix her kitchen. Many people or companies she has contacted have failed to show or put her off for weeks. A rat ate part of the the hose that discharges water from her dishwasher. This caused significant puddles in her kitchen which took her two hours to mop up. The cabinets are showing signs of water damage which may result, depending on assessment, of a new kitchen. Our neighbour has been with the same insurance company for 50 years. Can I recommend you to her? Will you turn up on the appointed day and time give an honest assessment of the situation? We live in Anstead, on Bakers Hill Place. Carla

Carla asked on May 26, 2017

I want to make a interim payment early how do I do it?

James asked on May 01, 2017