Kitchen Connection offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Verified Customer

Our kitchen has become the centre of our family life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We couldn't be happier with the final result of our new kitchen. This was not an easy renovation as we were moving the location of the kitchen but Kitchen Connection made sure any difficulties were overcome with minimum drama. Once the cabinets were made the installation went without a hitch.
We would like to make special mention of several staff and trades within the Kitchen Connection team that made such a difference. Jess from the Ashmore showroom. It was her involvement that convinced us to go with Kitchen Connection and separated them fr
om the competition. Jess was knowledgeable, friendly and worked overtime to ensure that the designer met our needs.
Andre our kitchen installer. You ever met someone who gave you the confidence that any problem encountered had a solution? Andre is this person. Hard working, meticulous, punctual, can't say enough platitudes about Andre.
David our electrician from G2 Electrical. Many of the compliments for Andre apply to David as well. Enthusiastic, and a very tidy worker. Nothing we wanted couldn't be done with little fuss. We made the right decision going with Kitchen Connection's approved tradesmen as they all communicated with each other and worked in together seamlessly.
We highly recommend the team at Ashmore Kitchen Connection

Verified Customer

Extremely impressed with the result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Kitchen was completed without delays by a competent and confident installer.
All required tradesmen were coordinated by a well oiled machine, that was free of any hiccups.
The sales staff were not only friendly, but thorough and professional in their approach as well.

Installation perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Although there were some design faults the install team were able to correct them with little delay. Overall great experience.

An Excellent Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Our kitchen has recently been renovated by Jindalee Kitchen Connection in May 2017. We selected JKC after reading the favourable reviews on this site. The project was managed extremely professionally commencing with the planning and measuring processes. JKC gave us the option of using their regular tradesmen, including electricians, plasterers, and a builder, which we fully utilised. All work was completed to a very high standard and the organisation and communication was first class. In particular Ben Farquhar and Troy Mann who installed the kitchen units and splashbacks respectively paid great attention to detail and were extremely flexible to accommodate last minute changes. We would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Verified Customer

Could not be happier, my new kitchen is a dream.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My experience with Kitchen Connection has been second to none. From the very beginning with design, measure, and quote. The tradies used by Kitchen Connection were very professional, and courteous at all times, nothing was too much trouble. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kitchen Connection to anyone.

Verified Customer

Dreams really do come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

When we started looking for a kitchen we did find many reviews that were less than complimentary to Kitchen Connections. But as we were getting a number of quotes thought we would give them a go. I cannot speak for any other KC store than the one we dealt with...but THEY WERE FANTASTIC. Frank Tizzio and his team at KC Mt Gravatt were honest, upfront, helpful without being pushy and friendly to boot. When Frank came to our home to measure up...he offered solid and great advice on practicalities as well as possible cost savings on various ele ments. Every step after that went exactly as we were told from follow up phone calls to arrival of the kitchen and the installers. Our Customer contact office, Sam Pond was also very easy to deal with and with a few minor details that needed work after the install, he was quick and helpful in making sure it was all finished to absolute perfection. A kitchen for many of us is a major expense (more than a car in same cases) and Kitchen Connections Mt Gravatt made it a delightful, stress free experience. .They were not the cheapest nor the most expensive quote but I am incredibly happy with the high quality finished product. It's shiny... it works.... it's beautiful and it makes my heart happy!!! I cannot recommend this team highly enough...

Verified Customer

Great job but the small details let it down

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

The plan that we came up with together with Kitchen Connection designers was exactly what we wanted.
There was one small detail like the fridge space cavity was 50 MM to narrow for the fridge supplied by Kitchen Connection. We did mention this at the design stage but were assured it would be OK. This design fault means fridge is almost touching cavity on RH side and door bumps wall on left hand side when opened. This also means that if we want to remove the shelves from the fridge we will have to move the fridge out of the fridge cavity into
the kitchen. Apart from that the design came out just as we wanted.
Execution of project by all tradesmen was brilliant, they all worked as a team to do the best job possible.
A couple of minor details caused a certain amount of angst,
1. A cupboard facing the dining room that was supposed to have a flush, press to open door was not fitted far enough back with the result the door cannot have a press to open catch and the door protrudes approx. 3 mm into the dining room when closed. This to us spoils the whole effect of a smooth cupboard line right across the dining room. As a consequence of this design fault we have had to fit a little hidden finger hook on top of the door to open it as we did not want a normal door handle spoiling the smooth cupboard line. (this I had to take care of myself)
2. I know it was explained to us at the start that Kitchen Connection did not do the follow up work after the kitchen was installed, but it was the minor details to finish the job that caused the most problem to get finished. We were left with touch up plastering and paintwork where walls had been damaged plus some very minor carpet repairs. Had we not had this extra work done it would have been a very unfinished and below standard project. We did get all the small extras finished by others at extra cost and apart from the cupboard door protruding the kitchen now looks great.
I think Kitchen Connection needs to consider having access to a follow up handyman type that they can recommend to the customer and that the customer can hire on a hourly rate to completely finish the small follow up jobs.
In summary I would probably go elsewhere if I was going to do the job again.

Final Result as I had envisaged

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

I am very pleased with our recently completed KC kitchen. Our Installer Keelan Lewis went to great lengths to ensure that every detail was completed with precision. Our customer service manager Dean Kiss coordinated everything and was most detailed in his overall supervision. Both men were extremely personable and aimed at all times to provide great customer satisfaction

Finally..... A new functional kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Customer service, Kitchen designer, Project manger and trades people were all Professional and friendly. Nothing was a hassle... even when I wanted to change the design slightly. Malcolm our Project Manger constantly keeping us informed of the process of the kitchen from ordering, being made at the factory to delivery. Everything completed as per schedule. Installation completed by Tyson was professional, quick and consulting us as he went along. After 10+ years of nagging for a new kitchen, I could not be happier. Kitchen is awesome. Thank you Kitchen Connection.

Verified Customer

My dream kitchen made into a reality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Everything went like clockwork, exactly according to the timetable drawn up by Dean. The installation by Scott was very competently done and we were consulted as units went in. We have full confidence in recommending Scott for any kitchen work.

Stressful experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

We ordered our kitchen through the Ashmore branch. The initial consultation was very good however but that is where it ended. We requested that the kitchen be made slightly bigger but without moving the waste drain. We were told this was possible by putting a dogleg pipe under the base of the unit. The designer failed to allow for the recessed kick board under the cabinet door and the customer service manager (CSM) failed to pick up the error when he came to do the check measure. The CSM attended our house, placed a set of plans on the tab le which my wife did not understand due to all the coding and told us if we didn't sign it we wouldn't have a kitchen. The CSM's manner was less than acceptable. Once the kitchen arrived there were several units that were damaged and had to be replaced. I phoned the CSM & left a message to which he did not bother replying. Prior to install I had new 600 x 600 tiles installed wall to wall with the intention of having the cabinets placed on top for a seamless look. Due to the mis-measured cabinets three of my brand new tiles had to be lifted in order to move the reducer in the waste pipe so the kick board could be installed. The tiler that kitchen connection supplied put the new tiles in and left a 3 mm lip which was unacceptable and had to be called back to make good. This meant lifting two of the tiles and putting in another two new tiles. One of the tiles had to also be cut around the cabinet causing me to lose my seamless look. At no time has kitchen connection contacted me to offer to pay for the brand new tiles that had to be lifted. The CSM just shrugged off the issues as "these things happen when you build". The only positive was [name removed] the installer who was very professional in his attitude and attention to detail; sadly he seemed to be dumped with the CSM's inability to communicate with the customer and would end up having to fix up the errors despite being an independent contractor. Although I now have a kitchen that I am 90% happy with, in hindsight I would have been as well off purchasing from a supplier and employing an installer and I would have probably saved $5000.

Awesome job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

We are over the moon with the awesome job Scott did install our kitchen that we purchased from kitchen connection! We would rate this experience as number one as all of the people involved from the beginning to the end have been great!

August 14th 2017 Update: Every Involved from start to finish were absolutely awesome

I would like to say a great big thank you to kitchen connections and all the tradies involved in creating our new kitchen. It is awesome! So much better then we pictured and everyone was so friendly and done a lot of extras for us. You can't go past kitchen connections

Caloundra

Private message

Absolutely Perfect Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Wonderful team from customer service staff, the designer, all the tradies and any I may have missed. All were punctual, professional and hard working. I would recommend the Maroochydore Kitchen Connection team to everyone. Kitchen is beautiful, exactly how I imagined it would look. Many thanks guys and I will recommend you to everyone I know. Thank you so much for a job well done.

Love Love Love!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Couldn’t be happier with our experience with Kitchen Connection North Lakes. Store staff, designer and customer support manager were all extremely friendly, helpful and informative. If getting a kitchen through this company I recommend using their trade contractors – they were all fantastic! So after a smooth process, we now have a beautiful kitchen that we love.

Happy Wife Happy Life

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Being 29 years since we last installed a kitchen we were somewhat inexperienced so we decided to find a one stop solution for our renovation at our new property. The kitchen had to have a wow factor as we hope this will add substantial value to our home when it comes time to sell. KC at Ashmore showed us some ideas and the Ray came to our home and 4hrs later we had a brand new design in 3D on his laptop. Certainly not the cheapest option but he had totally changed the original layout which is what we wanted whereas other designers simply wanted to replace same with same.
We altered a few things later and it all came together beautifully. The trade guys were very good and arrived when scheduled but I would like them to remember we are paying the price of a reasonable new car for this kitchen so attention to detail (marks from grouting left on bench top, grout bucket emptied into our garden leaving stains on the lawn, wiring left untidy) while minor, are not acceptable in this price bracket. Thanks to Dave from G2 Electrical for coming out one evening to discuss some extra changes I needed, which made it easier for both of us during the actual install.
Also I would like KC to consider that some cupboard doors can bump into others in the corner areas when opened so we had to put some small bump stops on them to prevent future marks or damage, something that they should have already worked out given their experience. Same for the slide out pantry drawers. I can see them marking the inside of the pantry doors so I will have to find a solution for this. Also they forgot to include the cost of putting together the oven tower so we had to pay extra than shown on the quote. Again attention to detail for this price bracket. Finally the timber bench top is not as finished as i would expect when you spend $30K. I will now have to fine sand them myself to get the finish we we're expecting. I thought I was paying them not to miss these basics.
Andre the installer was fantastic and very accurate with his installation given our floor was not perfect but he was up to the task and it looks great. There were a couple of items that were missing (shelves) which he had to chase KC for and he is going to build us a flue cover that wasn't considered in the original design.
I hope now that the product lives up to the sell we were given by KC and it is in fact better than the less expensive pre fabricated products that are available. I guess only time will answer that. Thanks to Camille, Ray, Andrew, Dave, Andre, Josh, Chris & Jim. Overall a good job, and Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Great job and team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Impressed with Kitchen Connection from start to finish. From design, installation, to trades it has run smoothly and most importantly, kitchen works and looks good. Thank you kitchen Connection!

Wow! what a team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

From first contact until last this was a great experience. I got the kitchen I wanted - with professional design advice to make it even better - and it came together like clockwork. From first contact in the showroom to final follow up by the Project Manager, I felt that this was not just a sale or another job. Undoubtedly not the biggest kitchen or the biggest budget but VIP treatment anyway.

Kitchen Connection shine at project management. Their sub contractors are totally professional, proud not only of their own work but also their as
sociation with Kitchen Connection. Their comments about the company confirmed for me that I had made the right choice of supplier and was getting a top job.

The pace of the install was fast and furious but perfectly choreographed,. The tag team of carpenters, electricians, plumbers, gas fitters plasterers and glass installers all arrived on time and were on site together when a team effort was required. I only had to make two phone calls to chase up one trade, which must be a world record. The company contracted to make and install my glass splashback went the extra mile, with design advice and then fast tracked installation, so that my new kitchen was complete for show and tell ahead of a special family occasion. Need a testimonial? Every one of my guests will provide one.

Special shout out to Neil, who ripped out my old kitchen and installed the new cabinetry. He should have his own home reno show. Not just a great skill set, but old-fashioned values, a great work ethic and an amazing clean up inside and out.

Thanks Kitchen Connection. You said I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. And you delivered.

Verified Customer

No request was too big or too small

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Glenn Toombs my installer was punctual and polite and showed impeccable attention to detail and workmanship.
No request was too big or too small with regards to refitting things after the electrician, plumber and tiler etc had done their bit. I am completely impressed with my new kitchen as well as the professional work done by the kitchen connection team.

Listened and Delivered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

From the outset Kitchen Connections demonstrated a point of difference to the many other Kitchen Companies we sat down with. Their front office staff listened and worked extremely hard to ensure the design we settled on, was in fact the kitchen we have envisioned. Whilst all other spent considerable time trying to convince us what we really wanted KC gave us what we asked for. This was no easy task given out specifications were unique and required KC to be flexible and innovative. The measure and install process was almost flawless and without any incident or delay of note. The installer was brilliant and the end product is simply "WOW"!!!

1 of 46 pages

My neighbour, a recent widow who is slightly older than me, is stressed because her insurance company is expecting her to find the tradesmen/companies who can assess and fix her kitchen. Many people or companies she has contacted have failed to show or put her off for weeks. A rat ate part of the the hose that discharges water from her dishwasher. This caused significant puddles in her kitchen which took her two hours to mop up. The cabinets are showing signs of water damage which may result, depending on assessment, of a new kitchen. Our neighbour has been with the same insurance company for 50 years. Can I recommend you to her? Will you turn up on the appointed day and time give an honest assessment of the situation? We live in Anstead, on Bakers Hill Place. Carla

Carla asked on May 26, 2017

I want to make a interim payment early how do I do it?

James asked on May 01, 2017

Hello, I have one of your kitchens which i have a space under the bench were my mico/convection oven lives but it needs replacing and i would like to replace it with a under bench oven, but i need the space to be larger in height which means reducing the draw under this space. Can this be done. Eida

Eida asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Eida,
From my experience with Kitchen Connection, they cannot do anything like this. The kitchens are flat-packed and therefore cannot be customised. We had an issue with an incorrect measurement of a vertical spice drawer - it was attempted to be fixed by Kitchen Connection, they even tried to fit some of their other flat-pack kitchen sections into the space (one idea was a wine holder). The result was a terrible mess, months of discussions and stress dealing with Kitchen Connection and eventually we engaged someone else to resolve the issue.
If you do not have a kitchen that is of certain dimensions or have an issue like needing a space to be bigger etc, do not use Kitchen Connection.
Also, in relation to Kitchen Connection we found the customer service to be non-existent after payment (and you have to pay before they deliver the flat-packs), the product itself is also of a poor quality - we keep a screwdriver in our kitchen to fix handles and our bin drawer doesn't close.
I would highly recommend using another company for your issue.
Kind regards, Cassie

Hello Eida, Im not sure where the lady that answered your question got her information from, but it is not correct. I am a cabinetmaker with over 35 years experience and happen to install some kitchens for KC. They are definitely not "flat packed" and are custom made in a factory to suit the customers home.
I would be happy to have a look at altering your kitchen to suit your new configuration if you haven't already done so. You can contact me on 0447030465.

See all 19 questions about Kitchen Connection