Date Purchased: Jul 2017

O-ring on the blender pitcher broke about 10 months in

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The o-ring on the bottom of the blender pitcher has broken off and now the blender leaks and it has only been 9 months since purchase. Whatever you blend just ends up draining out the bottom. Spoke to the store where we purchased and they said we need to contact KitchenAid. Looked on here to find information about how to get a replacement and there are limited details and no way to contact when you look up warranty information.

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Wonderful Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I have had this blender for a while now and it is perfect it does everything I need it to and is great for making smoothies, crushing ice and also for blending vegetables when I need to. Its well worth the investment

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Was a bit concerned about how the small motor would perform, for a house hold that makes at least 2 ice and frozen fruit based smoothies a day.

It handles it all with ease, very impressed and would highly recommend this blender to anyone looking for a true workhorse.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customers about their experience with a product. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Good for smoothies!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

we use this in the household on a daily basis and mostly for making smoothies on the go. Looks good on the kitchen bench and this is a reliable blender that is fairly well built and functional. This is very practical, looks good and quite easy to wash. The noise level is okay and what you would expect most blenders to make.

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Susannah, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate customers providing feedback on their experience. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great value and powerful!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Great value for the money, powerful and functions like a blender worth much more. The shape of the container helps to keep food going down and hitting the blades, I haven't had to scrape the sides once. Purees things very easily. Only wish there were more options for speed.

Purchased at: Myer

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate customer's providing feedback on their experience with a product. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Swan Hill

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Kitchen Aid Diamond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Perfect Aid in the Kitchen, blends very well, great for chopping nuts, ideal for blending vegetables for soup, great to make pumpkin soup aftrer cooking then blending ingredients, just a GREAT all round kitchen item. Very sturdy and well built blender, recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Purchased at: Myer

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Glenda, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customer's on their experience with a product. Make sure you are signed up to our e-newsletter to recei... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2017

It's very powerfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I am very happy with product, it is very powerful and blends quickly and evenly and you can have a nice smoothie.
I even tried mixing ice and it was still very good with breaking the ice, it also has a mode for breaking ice.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Azi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customers on their experience with a product. Make sure you are signed up to our e-newsletter to receive g... read more »

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Good budget blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This model won't break the bank and has all of the functions you need to blend your favourite beverages.Works well with both solids and liquids. Have chucked pretty much everything into it and it hasn't missed a beat. Fairly noisy when running but that is normal with these products.

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate customer feedback. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Date Purchased: May 2016

Great kitchen aid BUT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I use my blender everyday. It makes my dietary drink perfectly for breakfast and lunch everytime. I only have two negatives. One, the machine is very noisy and two, it leaves a black residue on the rotating plate everytime I use it.