Model: 5KFP0933AOB (Onyx Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Fail

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

It was great to start with but it became difficult to remove the blade after use. I replaced the internal parts and it went ok for a while. It jammed again and I had to use "brute force" to to open it. it now is waiting patiently in the cupboard for council cleanup. They say you get nothing for nothing......

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hello, if you contact our Customer Service Team they will be able to assist you with product issues such as this, as well as give you tips for future use. You can reach them on 1800 990 990 or enqu... read more »

Model: 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) Date Purchased: May 2017

just received it the blade part felt off and the machine can hear something moving inside bad cust s

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I just open the box try to use the blade chopper part inside felt off the machine can heard something noise moving around inside the motor then I contact aks for refund the reply they are had no refund policy and poor customer services they don't care about Accc law when I try to explain consumer had right to ask replacement or refund if products had major or minor faults never buy this brand again or recommend to others

Purchased at: KitchenAid

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Minh, can you please email your preferred contact phone number, email and the serial number of your machine (code beginning with W on the sticker on the base of the machine) to marketing@kitchen... read more »

Sydney

• 6 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Great processor, simple to use, easy instruction brochure to follow, easy to clean.

It is a larger product so may take up more space than others. We leave it on the kitchen counter but the box with all the parts we keep in a drawer. It is a bit space consuming. One of the reasons we went with the kitchen aid is it looks funkier than the others on the market.

We use it almost every time we cook, because of the simplicity we even use it to make salads when we're entertaining the cutting size component (thin to thick) is extremely handy!

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Sydney, Thankyou for your great review, we always love to hear feedback!
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Model: 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

My dream processor finally!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Have been wishing for a Kitchenaid Food Processor forever! Finally bought one last week and now don't know how i lived without it. Works like a dream. Being able to use two different sized bowls is so time saving and makes this machine highly functional, as does the variable chopping blade. Well done Kitchenaid. Another beautiful and amazing product.

Purchased at: Myer

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Angie, Thanks for your glowing review, we always love to hear feedback from customers! Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Wish I had one years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

This processor is easy to use very fast easy to clean .all the attachment fit easily very easy to change. Certainly saves a lot of time. Love the attachment box which keeps everything organised. I got a big one as I love to cook but there is also a small bowl if that's all that is required

Purchased at: The Good Guys

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Model: 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

Not as good as the stand mixer.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5KFP0933ACU (Contour Silver)

Cannot make it work- will not power on? Any help?

TLKing asked on Jun 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 990 or enquiries@kitchenaid.com.au for help with this. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

5KFP0933AOB (Onyx Black)

Hi there, Will this also puree food as well? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 14, 2017

5KFP0933AER (Empire Red)

Hello, when I compare the power of this unit with others at a similar price, they seem to have much more powerful motors. Is it "underpowered"? I was at a Harvey Norman store today however the Sales Assistant was not able to provide any insight. Thanks for any help

PaulE asked on Feb 08, 2017

Answer this

As it's my first full sized food processor, I honestly cannot say.
Most of the critic reviews point to the cuisinart as the best food processor:

Hi Paul,
The 5KFP0933A is engineered so that it only draws the power it needs to perform. Our machines are tested under ingredient load rather than block tests like other brands use which gives a falsely inflated result. Essentially the machine optimal engineering for a lower power usage and quieter performance.
Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

where you can go for the lower power wattage if the machine is designed for lower power. Less electricity usage in this day and age is important. I've discovered I can use my kitchen aid stick mixer which is 800 watts in my RV with a 1000 watt inverter, something I can't do with the cheap 1800 watt cheap Kmart stick mixer which I bought for the RV... Now I'm conscious of all my electricity usage I've noticed better quality products lower wattage.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

5KFP0933AAC (Almond Cream) 5KFP0933AER (Empire Red) 5KFP0933AOB (Onyx Black) 5KFP0933ACU (Contour Silver)
Price (RRP) $399 $399 $399 $399