Brisbane, QLD

• 40 helpful votes

Model: 92620 (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Blends An Array Of Food Products Evenly and Consistenly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Just what you'd expect from a KitchenAid product - blends evenly and smoothly for a blending, chopping and pureed food. Perfect for any 'from scratch' cook. The style and design of the product means that leaving it on the bench in view is not an issue and looks beautiful against existing decor.

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Torres, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customers about their experience with a product. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Happy with my purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Unlike other reviewers I haven't had bad experiences with my blander. If you follow the safety guidelines and the operational manual using it how it is intended to you will not have issues with it.

Purchased at: Kitchen Warehouse

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Gabriele, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customer's on their experience with a product. Kind Regards, the KitchenAid Team

Model: 92630 (Blue) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Not a great blender

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This blender isn't a great blender . It makes A lot of noise , overall size isn't great

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Alex, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate hearing about customer's experience. We will pass this onto the appropriate person. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Stylish and sturdy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Love the quality, style, sturdiness and power of this blender. No problems despite other bad reviews. Lid sometimes difficult to remove and haven't tried hot liquids as yet. Blends real well, smooth liquified

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

A must in the Kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2016

When I first got this as a present I didn't think I would use it as much as I do.I love it! it's stylish, blends well and makes everything silky and smooth. I adore the Kitchen Aid Range they are strong and made out of fine materials This is a Great product!

Purchased at: Myer

Worst blender EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2015

I thought I was buying a really high-quality product since it was KitchenAid but I was disappointed. He leaks constantly and I need constantly to be tightening the screw under the can. He does not mixes well, there are always little bits in my smoothie. Not worth the money. B

Verified Purchase

Expensive piece of junk

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2015

My kitchen aid blender is 2 years old and already broke twice, it was leaking from the bottom and now two tiny plastic feet are broken. And the main thing - You cant blend hot liquids - its even explained so in the manual - you have to wait for the liquid to cool down before blending - otherwise the lid jumps off and all the hot stuff is on your fingers.For making the smoothies it is not very good either - there are lots of chunks left over each time i use mango or other hard fruits. So my opinion - dont waist money on this.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Worst Blender I have Ever Owned!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2015

This Blender is not even 6 months old and has broken many times. Firstly the lid won't stay on the jug while blending which is quite annoying, even though I follow the instructions step by step , and secondly the jug leaks, which is apparently a common problem.Topping this off we have been waiting for a replacment hug from kitchen aid for approximately 3 months! I really was looking forward to owning this blender, but it has been less than satisfactory. Out cheap aldi blender lasted longer and never leaked!!

S.A.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Looks great but very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2014

This blender looks sleek on the bench and is easy to use, but seems to vibrate a lot so i had to put my hand on it to steady it. And only after 3 uses, I found it leaked from the bottom!!!!!!!!! I could have tried tightening it, but a brand new appliance should not need fixing in less than 48 hours!!! Returned it promptly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2014

We have a number of appliances from this brand which we are happy with. The blender, however, is useless. It takes numerous stages and constant scraping the ingredients down the sides to achieve results. Very disappointed. Overall we are so surprised at the poor performance as the other appliances are great.

+ Only good for smoothies- an expensive smoothie maker at this price!

- Useless and powerless

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Don't waste your money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2014

Blades rattled loose from first use, and then had to continuiously tighten befour every use other wise smoothie went all over the bench. Could be easily fixed with 50c washer but replacement part not available so have to spend hundreds on yet another new blender!
This is our fourth KitchenAid blender in total in two years (meaning hundreds spent!) we have purchased and will not be wasting our money any further.
Called Peter McInnes Company will not take responsibility for there items.
Not a happy customer!
Wish i had time to take it to consumer affairs, hope i have time.

- Expensive & no warranty service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes