Model: 92620 (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I bought this artisan mixer for my wife as a christmas presents for her as she loves to bake a lot. So far she is loving and enjoying more baking because of this kitchenaid artisan mixer.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: 92675 (Pink) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Gets the job done

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Partner bought this for me to match stand mixer. Overall, I am happy. It serves the purpose of a blender. It is not super powerful - take some time and scraping down sides to blend smooth but for the price it's reasonable. It is noisy but I guess what blender isn't?

Purchased at: Myer

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Hollie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customers on their experience with a product. We will pass on your feedback to the necessary people. Ma... read more »

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Its a beast !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I love this blender ,tough,well built, simple, easy to clean and blends even ice for our summer sipping sessions. the only drawback is that its loud and has a simpole blade system which requires a little stirring halfway through the blen (I make chilli oil and it gets quite sticky).

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to the relevant person. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

This machine is great, it's easy to clean. Looks great and doesn't take up too much bench space.
Blends quick and even. Blends ice with no problems. Makes great milkshakes for my daughter

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Brisbane

• 1 question

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: May 2015

Pretty good blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Pretty good product, sturdy material, does the everyday job well. Can blend ice with mo headache like other brands. Happy with this. However, I have just use it in the lowest speed and would prefer if lower speeds were available

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customer's about their experience with a product. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Brisbane, QLD

• 14 comments
  • 41 helpful votes

Model: 92620 (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Blends An Array Of Food Products Evenly and Consistenly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Just what you'd expect from a KitchenAid product - blends evenly and smoothly for a blending, chopping and pureed food. Perfect for any 'from scratch' cook. The style and design of the product means that leaving it on the bench in view is not an issue and looks beautiful against existing decor.

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Torres, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customers about their experience with a product. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Happy with my purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Unlike other reviewers I haven't had bad experiences with my blander. If you follow the safety guidelines and the operational manual using it how it is intended to you will not have issues with it.

Purchased at: Kitchen Warehouse

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Gabriele, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customer's on their experience with a product. Kind Regards, the KitchenAid Team

Model: 92630 (Blue) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Not a great blender

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This blender isn't a great blender . It makes A lot of noise , overall size isn't great

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hi Alex, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate hearing about customer's experience. We will pass this onto the appropriate person. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Model: 92610 (Empire Red) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Stylish and sturdy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Love the quality, style, sturdiness and power of this blender. No problems despite other bad reviews. Lid sometimes difficult to remove and haven't tried hot liquids as yet. Blends real well, smooth liquified

Purchased at: The Good Guys

• 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

A must in the Kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2016

When I first got this as a present I didn't think I would use it as much as I do.I love it! it's stylish, blends well and makes everything silky and smooth. I adore the Kitchen Aid Range they are strong and made out of fine materials This is a Great product!

Purchased at: Myer

Perth

• 2 answers
Private message

Happy- crush ice and make juice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2016

Wanted a blender that crush ice for cocktails, make juice and purée food. Decided to take a risk after reading negative reviews on this site and some positive ones on other sites. Glad it works! The base is heavy but it works, I have tried- crushing ice, juicing, chopping oats for my baby. Very satisfied.bought from DJ for $199.

April 23rd, 2017 Update: Does what a blender does, good customer service

I have had this machine for about a year. Great for baby food, soup and ice and cocktail. The only limitation is sometimes good get stuck at the bottom of the jar. I would have preferred the jar to be glass rather than plastic. Happy with the customer service who sent me a new jar when I contacted them about a faulty rubber under the blades.

Worst blender EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2015

I thought I was buying a really high-quality product since it was KitchenAid but I was disappointed. He leaks constantly and I need constantly to be tightening the screw under the can. He does not mixes well, there are always little bits in my smoothie. Not worth the money. B

gent

Verified Purchase

Expensive piece of junk

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2015

My kitchen aid blender is 2 years old and already broke twice, it was leaking from the bottom and now two tiny plastic feet are broken. And the main thing - You cant blend hot liquids - its even explained so in the manual - you have to wait for the liquid to cool down before blending - otherwise the lid jumps off and all the hot stuff is on your fingers.For making the smoothies it is not very good either - there are lots of chunks left over each time i use mango or other hard fruits. So my opinion - dont waist money on this.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Worst Blender I have Ever Owned!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2015

This Blender is not even 6 months old and has broken many times. Firstly the lid won't stay on the jug while blending which is quite annoying, even though I follow the instructions step by step , and secondly the jug leaks, which is apparently a common problem.Topping this off we have been waiting for a replacment hug from kitchen aid for approximately 3 months! I really was looking forward to owning this blender, but it has been less than satisfactory. Out cheap aldi blender lasted longer and never leaked!!

S.A.

Private message

Looks great but very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2014

This blender looks sleek on the bench and is easy to use, but seems to vibrate a lot so i had to put my hand on it to steady it. And only after 3 uses, I found it leaked from the bottom!!!!!!!!! I could have tried tightening it, but a brand new appliance should not need fixing in less than 48 hours!!! Returned it promptly.

Hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2014

We have a number of appliances from this brand which we are happy with. The blender, however, is useless. It takes numerous stages and constant scraping the ingredients down the sides to achieve results. Very disappointed. Overall we are so surprised at the poor performance as the other appliances are great.

+ Only good for smoothies- an expensive smoothie maker at this price!

- Useless and powerless

• 2 helpful votes

Don't waste your money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2014

Blades rattled loose from first use, and then had to continuiously tighten befour every use other wise smoothie went all over the bench. Could be easily fixed with 50c washer but replacement part not available so have to spend hundreds on yet another new blender!
This is our fourth KitchenAid blender in total in two years (meaning hundreds spent!) we have purchased and will not be wasting our money any further.
Called Peter McInnes Company will not take responsibility for there items.
Not a happy customer!
Wish i had time to take it to consumer affairs, hope i have time.

- Expensive & no warranty service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Very good performance, reliable and versatile

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2014

Makes lovely smoothies and does the ice just fine. Also great with soup, juice requires some pre-chopping but the result is just how I like it, so a little prep doesn't bother me. It also does very fine chopping such as making choc bits into tiny choc flakes for the ice cream. The Pulse is nice as it works on various speeds, not just high.

No problems so far after 4 months. Easy to clean too. I got the large plastic jug for capacity and it cleans up nicely with a bit of warm water and detergent.

+ Does the jobs that I want

- Bit pricey, bit more prep needed for juicing etc. but not difficult enough to not recommend

Purchased at: Kitchen Warehouse

Over priced for performance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2013

I regret this purchase! Customer service was not helpful. Over priced for performance. You must chop everything small and blend in stages or you will have lumps EVERY time!! Did not compare to my old $70 Breville blender which was great and lasted 7 years. I use a blender once a day and this kitchenaid would only suit someone who uses very very little.

+ Looks pretty on kitchen bench

- Leaves lumps, base leaks, rubber clutch breaks (especially with ice) all the time,

Canberra, Australia

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

An offending piece of technology

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2012

I bought the blender as part of a package, together with a Mix Master, Food Processor (also terrible) and an electric whisk (food mixer).

The blender did work at all as soon as I unpacked. I rung Peter McInnes on a Monday and was told they train on Monday and Tuesday every week.

They did not ring back. I rung them on a Wednesday and after some argument (firm discussion) in which I was patronised and made to feel stupid, [name removed] finally agreed to replace the blender with a new one (after all it was only a week old and never worked). They would contact the place of purchase of authorise delivery of a new one.

To cut a very long story short it took 10 weeks (yes two and half months) for the blender to be finally replaced. It still works at the moment but after reading the other review I am not sure that it will last much longer. KitchenAid has obviously decided to become fashion conscious and made their items a fashion accessory, rather than concentrating on engineering integrity. The blender and all their other applicances (other than the Mix Master) are made in China and you do get what you pay for.

They look good and match the Mix Master but are perfectly useless. I was always wondering when you watch a cooking show and you see the celebrity chef changing their KitchenAid products on a regular basis (you can tell by the new colour of the appliance). I now know why, they break and have to be replaced.

+ It matched the other appliances.

- It did not work. Extremely poor warranty service from Peter McInnes. Bad quality control and engineering integrity.

Purchased at: Peter's of Kensington

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

On my first use I found it to be very noisy and it vibrated a lot, so will be returning it immediately, very disappointing!

1 of 2 pages