Review rating:

Model: 5KSM3311XAHW (Honey Dew) Date Purchased: Jan 2019

All my dreams come true

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

From the day I saw my first Kitchenaid Stand Mixer I wanted one but could never afford one. That all changed when I saw the Mini. Now i am the proud owner of a Honey Dew Mini. It is excellent in every way except one small thing...the beater attachment doesn't work right to the sides of the bowl. Other than that, perfection!!

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

(KitchenAid mini)Cute and performative!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

It’s mini it’s so cute but it’s so powerful! I am loving it. I have made lots of delicious sweets out of this baby. For whipping cream and meringue, this baby can perform as best as the big ones. It’s smaller so it fits well on your kitchen bench top.

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase Model: 5KSM3311XABF (Orange Sorbet) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfect for small kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

I love baking, I bought it 4 months ago and been using at least twice a week, been working perfectly with the tiny space I have. It’s not noisy as I thought before I bought (I used hand mixer, that much noisier). Lovely colour. I also bought the mincer and sausage tube attachment. I’m not buying mince any more. The size of the bowl is perfect just as what I wanted.
I’m satisfied with Kinchenaid mixer, would recommend to everyone who has smaller space and love baking, I’m happy every time I use and never regret. High quality mixer, would last forever.

Purchased at: Peter's of Kensington

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Thanks for your message and the great review. We hope you continue to enjoy using your stand mixer and its attachments!

Best regards,
The KitchenAid Team

• 141 helpful votes

Model: 5KSM3311XABF (Orange Sorbet) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Good but expensive for what you get

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

It's a better size for me but still quite heavy. For the money you pay, the flex paddle attachment should come with it as I find the ordinary paddle that is included still leaves stuff at the bottom of the bowl that I have to get in and mix by hand. I wish the balloon whisk was dishwasher safe. The machine is sturdy and looks good. More practical than the full sized one if you have limited bench space.

Purchased at: Dick Smith

Model: 5KSM3311XAER (Empire Red) Date Purchased: May 2018

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Perfect for My needs, accessories are over priced so won’t be buying any. Only payed $400 for this hunted the internet. Looks great, easy to use and I’m sure it will last forever. Happy purchase. Wouldn’t pay the full price of $600 ++ looking forward to creating many treats for my little family.

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Model: 5KSM3311XAFG (Matte Grey) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Perfect machine and size foe what we need, the bowl is a good size and is perfect for me. We also have the Spiraliser which is cool and excellent for making salad I just wish it had a round cutter too...

Would highly recommend to anyone, certainly excellent for us.

• 3 answers

Model: 5KSM3311XABM (Matte Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Top quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I dont have a big kitchen so this Kitchenaid Mini is just perfect. The bowl is big enough for everything I cook. Came with the Spiralizer but have not used yet. Does cost a bit more but it is worth it. You can see & feel the quality. So easy to use.

Purchased at: Winning Appliances

Comments
KitchenAid Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always appreciate hearing from customers about their experience with a product. Make sure you are subscribed to our e-newsletter to receiv... read more »

Thank you, but how do I subscribe?

Hello,
You can find the,E-newsletter sign up here; https://kitchenaid.com.au/culinary-inspiration/join-kitchenaid-newsletter
And our recipes here; https://kitchenaid.com.au/blog/kitchenthusiast

Happy cooking! The KitchenAid Team

Just wondering if the Mini has a pasta attachment or do all the attachments fit either mixer?

pauline fell asked on Dec 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Pauline, yep mini does have pasta attachment and many more attachments fix the machine, check it out at their website.

Hi Pauline,

Yes, all the standard attachments will be suitable for the Mini Stand Mixer, excluding the Ice Cream Bowl Attachment.

We have a 3 piece pasta set - https://www.kitchenaid.com.au/products/3-piece-pasta-roller-attachment-0.

Other attachments can be viewed here - https://www.kitchenaid.com.au/products/stand-mixer-attachments.

Thanks,
The KitchenAid Team

5KSM3311XAFW (White)

Hi at KitchenAid, The mini looks great and I thought I had found my new mixer except for the low wattage. I am looking to replace a 400W machine, but don't want to downsize in wattage. Is it only 250W or is it a misprint? Cheers, Jill

Minklesm asked on Mar 27, 2018

Answer this

Hello, the Mini Stand Mixer is 250W, the motor is a direct drive, not belt driven. KitchenAid motors are produced to extremely high efficiency standards, meaning that they deliver more performance whilst using less power. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

5KSM3311XABF (Orange Sorbet) 5KSM3311XABM (Matte Black) 5KSM3311XAER (Empire Red) 5KSM3311XAFG (Matte Grey) 5KSM3311XAHW (Honey Dew) 5KSM3311XACU (Contour Silver) 5KSM3311XAFW (White) 5KSM3311XAGU (Guava Glaze) 5KSM3311XAHT (Hot Sauce) 5KSM3311XATB (Twilight Blue)
Type Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop Benchtop
Price (RRP) 799 799 799 799 799 799 799 799 799 799
Mixing Speeds 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

The main difference between these models is colour