Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you to Kitchens U Build Traralgon, we popped in store not knowing what to expect and right from the word go the service we received was great! Sam came straight out that day and helped us with a design and ideas we had not even considered! That same day we received a drawing and quote and a follow up call, from a project we had been putting off to now being able to see our dream kitchen come to life in one day! From here the process was so easy and here I am now sitting up to our bench admiring something I just absolutely love! Thanks to Daniel and Dane for installing our kitchen we even loved the singing! Highly recommend.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Sheryl, Always great to hear positive feedback from our customers. Thrilled that you are happy with your experience with Kitchens U Build Traralgon.

Verified Customer

We are enjoying our kitchen - Thank You KUB Carrum Downs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

We worked with the Carrum Downs KUB. Louis worked with us on our design. He provided excellent insight in to how to achieve our desired outcomes. We are very happy with the end result. Paul project managed the rip out and installation supported by Alison in the office. Bruce and Michael did the bulk of the install and did a great job.

Every one warns that renovations have their share of problems so be prepared. While the renovation was not without issues that KUB needed to address they were all corrected in a professional and timely ma
nner.

We managed the overall planning and subcontractors but with KUB’s advice and collaboration, coordination with the subcontractors worked smoothly. It also included having our floor redone so there was coordination there as well.

I might add we purchased the Domain products (rangehood, stovetop, dishwasher, sink and tap) suggested by KUB and one month along we are happy with all of the products. The prices were very reasonable.

Thanks again to all of the KUB Carrum Downs crew

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Ringtail, Thank you for providing your feedback. Carrum Downs are a great team and work well together to make installation as easy as possible.
Kitchens U Build

I am in love with my new kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I am so pleased with my New kitchen from Kitchens U Build. I have been into a couple- actually most of the showrooms to view different kitchen design layouts and options. Every single staff member that I was approached by were extremely helpful. Throughout the design process through to the installation, we are very happy with the attention to detail. I love looking at my new kitchen.

A great experience over all and I will be returning to purchase my laundry and vanities next.

Excellent customer service!!!
Highly recommended!!!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Stacie, Thank you for your feedback, love to hear that you will be back to visit us.
Kitchens U Build

Kitchen installed on time and above expectation for flat pack kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I was reluctant going with a flat pack kitchen but was pleasantly surprised when KUB delivered and installed my kitchen
The quality of the cabinetry was of one purchased by a joinery company and you wouldn't know any different
The installer was cooperative and installed the kitchen with fine attention to detail

Highly recommend

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Nick, Glad to hear your experience with Kitchens U Build exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We love our kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Super happy with our new kitchen, Garrett and Stacey were a pleasure to deal with and the end result was a gorgeous kitchen. Would be more than happy to recommend them.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Melanie, Thank you for recommending Ballarat Kitchens U Build. Stacey and Garrett will the thrilled.
Thanks Kitchens U Build.

Delighted with our renovations!!! Definitely 5 stars!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

We cannot express how thrilled we are with our experience, level of customer service and professionalism provided by Stacey and Garrett at Kitchens U Build Ballarat. With a new kitchen, laundry and 2 new bathroom vanities, Stacey and Garrett’s patience whilst we constantly changed our minds on details must have driven them mad however not once did we feel like we were being a nuisance. Stacey’s ideas and assistance during this planning stage was second to none with so many available options and Garrett’s excellent workmanship and professionalism in getting the job done was amazing! We love our new changes in our home and extremely happy with the quality as well. We are more than happy to recommend Kitchens U Build Ballarat to anyone!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how much you love your new kitchen, laundry and vanities.

Very disappointed!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Very disappointed with Kitchen U build in Carrum Downs with the long wait for the kitchen to be finished after they came & pulled out our existing one and left us living with out a stove, oven, hotplate, sink or dishwasher for 2 month!
All the measurements were wrong, they never measured before they delivered, the sink cabinet was made too small, even though we bought the sink from Kitchen u build and also the range hood we bought from them right from beginning did not fit in the range hood cabinet, all the top overhead cupboards are 90 cm bu
t they delivered a 60 cm cupboard!
And the worst is, they made the drawers all too short, there is a Gap at the back behind them of 8 cm,
nothing is stopping the dishes from sliding behind the drawers & falling down and i can't even get the cutlery trays for them, when I complained to [name removed], he promised he is going to make them deeper, but then they changed their minds, like with few things!
We did not get the Rubbish bin I ordered from beginning, no sidewall for my fridge and they did not even put a shelf in the cabinet over the fridge, like agreed with [name removed], plus they took their time to come & finish our kitchen, they came only once a week unannounced and mostly late afternoon between 4 and 5 pm, until I asked them to call us a day before they come, because we can't sit and wait for them & nobody shows up!
And we also asked them to come during the day and not at night and disturb our evenings with drilling and other noise!
The contract to build the kitchen was signed & ordered on the 13 of February 2017 and they finished it
on the 10 of June 2017!
We would never deal with Kitchen U build CARRUM DOWNS again!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi, Vera, I am speaking with Carrum Downs Showroom regarding your concerns and will be in touch shortly.

Kitchens U Build Official

HI Vera, Yes, you signed the contracts on the 13th Feb 2017, final payment wasn't received until 8th May 2017, as you were on holidays. Delivery was booked for 9th May, removal of your original ki... read more »

Love my new kitchen and laundry!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Thanks to the team at Bayswater for our amazing new kitchen and laundry! Nothing was too much trouble during the design stage, the delivery driver was happy to help us get everything in the house and installation went smoothly.
There was some doors that needed to get made again but only took a couple of weeks for them to come back out and put them on.
Love all my soft close drawers and doors and glossy doors are easy to keep clean! Everyone who has seen our kitchen loves it as much as we do and even thinks our laminate tops are real concrete! Couldn't be happier with the end result and would recommend Kitchens U Build to anyone!!!!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Stacey, Thank you for your kind words. So glad you love your kitchen. Would love to see some photos.
Kitchens U Build.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Sue, I have sent you a message on which you haven't responded to as yet so we can discuss the issues you have? As our contract states: an unload assist is required at your end, as we do not ... read more »

Good evening, just wandering if I will receive a response from the email with photos that I sent you.mmmm

Kitchens U Build Official

I'm sorry Sue, I haven't received any photos from you or have I received any information in regards to which showroom you attended. You can email photos anddetails through on the following email ... read more »

2 Day Job Turns Into 10 Week NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I don’t often call out a company on social media, but we want everyone to know about the horrible experience we have had renovating our kitchen, with a company called Kitchens U Build. We went through the Bayswater store however they operate from several locations – which we thought was a good sign. Surely a company with that many stores is doing something right.

They were great throughout the design and ordering process but unfortunately require payment in full before they will deliver and install your order. Once paid, all customer ser
vice and care goes out the window.

This two day job, turned into 10 weeks of inconvenience – not being able to use the kitchen for at least half of that time as no appliances were connected up. Having to take time from work, work from home or reschedule things to ensure someone was at home on the SEVEN occasions that they attended. Not only inconveniencing us but also inconveniencing a wide range of people from our electrician, carpenter, plasterer and plumber as we were constantly having to rearrange things with them.

As you will see, the company resisted our requests for compensation. We aren’t all about money, but we did think it was fair that they provide us with some sort of compensation due to the fact a 2 day job turned into a 58 day job. It was clear that this was never going to happen and so we gave in and had the company design and quote our laundry. When queried, they had offered a 15% discount which they called generous (amounted to $780 on kitchen that cost us $12K for cabinetry)

Please please please – if you are consider renovating your kitchen or have friends or family who are thinking of doing so – please let them know of this experience. I would hate to see other people be inconvenienced and treated in the same manner.

22nd May - 1st visit
Kitchen works begin – scheduled to be completed in two days.

23rd May - 2nd visit
Met with installer. Discussed fact that bench 1 had not been cut to size and bench 2 should be replaced due to unacceptable modification and install, along with multiple other issues. Followed this up with an email and photos to the office.

24th May & 25th May
Contacted KUB to find out what was happening as no one had contacted us. Attitude was blasé and disinterested. They advised that benchtops had been reordered and would take 10 days to be remade. I requested a response to our email of 23rd May. KUB responded and advised that they would definitely keep us informed about the status of the job and would contact us to discuss the logistics and arrange delivery, install etc.

3rd June
Emailed KUB for a status update and requested a discussion regarding compensation in form of a partial refund – ie installation price. KUB advised that the installer was booked in to attend on Tuesday 6th June. No one had bothered to contact us to discuss this, we were just expected to be available obviously.

6th June - 3rd visit
Installer onsite to refit benches and finish outstanding works. Was unable to complete as he had not been provided the right materials for the drawers and was short several handles. Advised he would return 10th June.

10th June - 4th visit
Installed arrived without our handles as they weren’t in stock (even though we had ordered them?) but provided an alternate option which we accepted to avoid further delays. Further advised by installed that he did not have the correct drawer runners.

Attempted to contact the office several times who eventually answered the phone and advised that they no longer stock these and would need to be ordered in (again – even though we had ordered them.)

At this point we escalated the issue. I contacted the Moorabbin store for contact details of the owner, who refused to provide me with these. Eventually another franchise provided them and I emailed the relevant contact. Advised that we were planning on renovating our laundry dependant on how the kitchen reno went & that we would now look elsewhere as we had lost faith in their services & that per our email to the office, we would like to discuss a partial refund and enquired as to what they thought would be appropriate. We received a response quite quickly with the promise that this would be looked into next business day.

13th June
Received email from owner, advising warranty manager would contact us to arrange a time. I asked owner what compensation in form of a partial refund she believed appropriate & confirmed we would be open to coming to an arrangement regarding the laundry. Advised she wanted to gather all the information so she would be in a better position to look at options.

13th June
Received a phone call from the warranty manager to book in time on 17th June.

14th June
Received email in error from owner to Operation Manager discussing situation and querieid whether the warranty manager should be provided with materials to rectify defects “to get us to stop complaining” or “hope the original installer could get around to getting it fixed.”

17th June
5th visit
Warranty manager onsite – agreed that the quality and standard of the installation was “rubbish” and that the installers rush the jobs. He advised he would order materials for those items that needed to be fixed.

20th June
Email from owner advising parts ordered and that she understood we wanted our laundry done. Advised that on next visit, they would measure up the laundry and design and quote providing a “generous” discount.

21st June
We replied to this email requesting, for the avoidance of doubt that a list be emailed through outlining the outstanding works so that we were all on the same page. I was emailed an incomplete list which missed four key items and responded accordingly – no response.

30th June
Emailed KUB and requested an update as we had heard nothing. KUB responded and advised that we were booked in for 8th July.

8th July - 6th visit
Warranty manager onsite – drawers still incomplete. Advised that he would order the relevant materials as the company who made these were across the road from the office, and he should be able to come back in a couple of days to finish.

9th July
Contacted Warranty Manager and advised that the wrong door had been replaced on the pantry. They replaced the perfectly fine one and left the damaged one.

18th July
Contacted office. Advised that this was unacceptable. KUB advised that the order had come in. Advised that if the job was not complete by COB 22nd July that we would contact our financial institution regarding product warranty and retract the payment – was laughed at in response.

Emailed owner and advised that the delays were unacceptable & that this had been ongoing for 10 weeks.

19th July - 7th visit
Warranty Manager onsite to finalise job.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review. We have attended to all your concerns after the installation and have rectified any concerns you have had. As we only want good outcomes with happy customers, w... read more »

Very happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Traralgon store Kitchens U Build were fantastic. Daniel and all the staff were friendly helpful and professional. My new kitchen is exactly as I ordered and it was a fast smooth install. Very pleased, Thankyou.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time out to provide us with your feedback. Love to hear everything went well and your happy with your kitchen

New Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Was really happy with the prompt service was really happy with overall product, as i got what I ordered. Highly recommend the Traralgon store. Any changes to my design plan I wanted was done and with no problem at all. Thanks for a great kitchen.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Nicole, that you for posting your feedback. So glad you love your kitchen, Enjoy.

Happy Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

After my review April15th Kitchens U Build management were very distressed to hear of my disappointment and have now resolved all issues . I now have a lovely new bench top exactly as I imagined it would be. Terrific customer service. Many thanks to all concerned.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi SevR, so glad to hear that everything has now been rectified. Thank you for your positive feed back. Much appreciated.
Kitchens U Build

Looks great exactly what i wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Service was great girls were informative and very helpful .kitchen looks great didnt take too long to install.price was very cost effective much lower than otjer places for same products.would recommend to anyone looking for a new kitchen .

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Caroline, thank you for your feedback. So happy that you are pleased with service and product.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Bayswater staff were wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble. Happy with the kitchen too! I would recommend them to others

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your feedback. So glad that you are happy with Kitchens U Build Bayswater

Verified Customer

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

We have now had two kitchens and two bathrooms, with a laundry and two more bathrooms to go and cannot recommend this company any more highly. Their professionalism and their willingness to ensure you are happy with your results is first rate.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Mark and Tracey, Thank you for your feedback. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again,

Great Quality Great design

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

After shopping around with 4 other companies we were so excited to receive our Kitchens U Build quote, FINALLY someone had listened to our requirements and wish list and were able to make it happen for us WITHIN our budget!!! Alicia was fabulous, our installer was so efficient he made it look so easy and everyone we came in contact with were professional. The end result.....AN AMAZING DREAM KITCHEN. Thank you to all at Kitchens U Build Bayswater, we've already recommended you guys to a few of our friends and wont stop referring work your way.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Belinda and Darren, Thank you for your kind comments. I will ensure that Alisha reads your feedback.

Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I love my kitchen! Thank you so much Alicia for all of your help! Exellent customer service and a great product

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Sarah, I will certainly pass your thanks on to Alisha at the Bayswater Showroom. Thank you for your comments.

Great Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

After a recommendation we bought 3 kitchens for a small development we were doing. Easy to put together, look great, good quality and competitively priced. Staff at Bayswater were great and more than willing to help with all our changes. The kitchens now look fantastic. :)

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Murray, Thank you for being such a great customer. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.
Look forward to helping you with your future projects.

KITCHEN 27 MILLER ST SANDRINGHAM

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Good service and cooperation on changes we wanted. Installer was excellent and we are very pleased with the finished product after 9 months.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Rich, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review; We are happy that after 9 months you are still pleased with the service you received from Kitchens U Build Moorabbin. Fran from Moora... read more »

1 of 2 pages