Disaster in installation and project management

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Delivery late and then piecemeal.
Installation nightmare.
Stone nor secured from supplier only found out a week prior to delivery.
Wrong cupboards installed.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Sorry to hear of you experience with us. Can I please get your contract number so I can investigate this matter further
Thank you.

Kitchens U Build Official

Hi, If you would be able to provide me the Showroom you visited and the contract number that was issued. I have contacted several showrooms to see if they have a order to what you described and ... read more »

Verified Customer

Dream kitchen, custom design, just perfefect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

KUB Carrum Downs went above and beyond to design and install our beautiful kitchen, would not change one thing, perfection comes to mind, attention to the smallest detail is what makes a good kitchen into a dream kitchen. Nothing was any trouble, I certainly put that to the test, their customer service is second to none, you could do no better, that I would guarantee as I have the results to show. One very happy customer to say the least.

Great Service from design to build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

The design service offered at the first meeting was great. Loved the actual mock up pictures so you could see what the kitchen was going to look like and then you could see what changes if any were required prior to production.
Installation went to plan, very organised, not stressful and clean and tidy
All staff at Kitchens U Build Carrum Downs were extremely friendly and helpful - highly recommend

Perfect Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Kitchens U Build consulted, designed and installed out new kitchen. It is perfect with an excellent design, we love it! Their customer service is second to none. Always available on the phone and email. We got 3D renders within days of our first appointment. The floor plans were accurate and never needed altering. I would highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed.

A quality kitchen with quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Kitchens U Build Ballarat provided us with a caring and professional service. Their suggestions were very helpful and the installation was done efficiently and on time. Because our kitchen walls were not straight they went to considerable effort to make it fit perfectly and also replaced a couple of parts that arrived in less than perfect condition. The only thing we had to do was to arrange for the flue for the range-hood but they made up a small box to house the flue for us even though that was not part of the contract.

All in all, a very satisfying experience and we love our new kitchen.

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

KUB Ballarat designed and installed full kitchen, bathroom and storage (double fronted).
Fantastic customer service, nothing too difficult, very obliging, great practical advice on design and construction - the easiest and most reliable trades people I have dealt with so far.
Very good price - I couldn't have done it any other way.
Will definitely use again if required.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Laura,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really do appreciate you taking the time to review the team at Ballarat and we are so happy with you have loved everything about your experience.

We look forward to working with you again.

Great kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

So easy to discuss the design with the design team. Shaun (Bayswater) took the time & explained everything very well. A very good product. We used their installer (Nick & Trevor) to install the kitchen & it was done in a day.
It looks fantastic. We highly recommend KUB.
We compared prices with other companies and KUB beet them all.

Laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Great experience, product very good. Looks great. Tiffany helped to plan our laundry and was an excellent support throughout the project. We highly recommend. Kitchens U Build.

Efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Great customer service.
We have ordered cabinet doors replacement.
Thank you, Tiffany! You did help a lot!
Will use your service again soon.
Would recommend this company.

Ballarat

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

If you want great customer service and competitive pricing, this is definitely the place to go. We went to a few companies but kitchen u build blew us away with how they dealt with everything including little hiccups your bound to face while creating a new kitchen. Couldn’t recommend them more.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Beautiful kitchen, great service and price from Ballarat KUB

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We engaged Kitchens U Build in Ballarat to install our cabinetry for our new home in Jan Juc, Victoria. Stacey, Garrett and Cam did a fantastic job of designing and installing our kitchen, pantry, laundry and bedroom robes. Happy to recommend their product and services.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Pleasant, sincere, no fuss professionalism.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

In 2016 we did a house extension and partial renovation and as with any project like this, you sort of become the project manager and end up dealing with a large number of different tradespeople, suppliers and authorities. If you've never done anything like this before you really need those people to be extremely helpful and guide you through some uncharted waters. During our project no one did this better than Kitchens U Build.

We dealt exclusively with Alisha at the Bayswater showroom and walked in off the street with a basic sketched out idea for our new kitchen layout including a few measurements and a colour scheme. We also intended to install ourselves despite never having done that before. Alisha showed us some great ideas in the showroom and within no time had refined our idea into a working plan including a whole bunch of added details we never would have thought of. By the next day she had sent us a working drawing for approval. What could have been the most complex and difficult stage of our project was made completely straightforward.

Our flat pack arrived a few weeks later and although we found the labelling initially confusing we were able to start piecing things together straight away. I phoned a few times to check on some installation details which were always cleared up easily. There are a lot of elements in a flat pack but by the time we had completed the installation it became apparent that Kitchens U Build hadn't overlooked a single thing. The design totally worked.

We have been loving our kitchen for two years now and look upon the entire experience as having made our kitchen a functional, happy place right from the start.

Great product and service - Boronia KUB

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Great service, offering great kitchens. Extremely happy with the end result.
Nothing was ever too hard for this team. A few years later I ordered more cupboards for the kitchen and laundry, this time we assembled and installed ourselves. Very easy, and Shaun was always available to help troubleshoot.
Highly recommend.

Melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

Ballarat KUB Top Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Got budget kitchen and installation from Ballarat KUB early 2018.

Everyone was pleasant to deal with and efficient.

Good quality cabinets.

I'm a tradie and was highly impressed with the competence of the installer and the quality of the installation.

Top value for money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

new benchtop

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

After having my new bench top installed by an installer who works for the Bayswater North store, all went well, apart from the fact that we had to apply the silicone myself and he did not follow up with an issue regarding a gap around the sink, even after numerous phone calls to him . Left a feeling that the job could have been completed a bit more professionally.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Sorry to hear this; can you please provide me with your details and contract No and I will look into the matter.

Ballarat

A Great Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The Ballarat franchise is well run, providing a caring and prompt service with good attention to detail. This includes very helpful advice on design, with everything on time and the installation conducted promptly and professionally. Their customer service was excellent.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you so much for your review.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
Private message

From the showroom sales team to the installation guys it was a pleasure to deal with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Great knowlege of the products with practical advise from the show room staff
Goods delivered on time and installed by a professional team
Every detail taken care of
Exceptional communications from the office

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thanks Brett for the feedback. So glad you are happy with Kitchens U Build.

will recommend you to anybody.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent customer service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Stacey and Garrett have managed to design and install our dreamed kitchen at a very competitive rate. They were very supportive throughout the process and highly recommend them.
We are now ready for our next project with them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Appreciate you taking the time out to share your Kitchens U Build Experience
Regards,

kitchens U Build Ballarat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

After getting quotes from several other businesses in Ballarat and being in a state of confusion, we visited Kitchens U Build in Delacombe. Stacey made us feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we arrived, Stacey walked us through the process and helped us to design the kitchen WE wanted. Garrett installed the kitchen for us taking care and pride in the job. It makes a difference when you have people who clearly love what they do. Being incredibly happy with the price helped too, but it was the friendly personalities of two wonderful people that made the decision easy for us. Well done guys, you truly are a professional company. We will be back to organise and plan our laundry very soon. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Helen,
So glad to hear your experience with Kitchens U Build was great.
We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks to the KUB Traralgon office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Ever since the first day of Daniel and Dane come to install our new kitchen, they were both very professional and timely efficient. Both my husband and I are very pleased about our kitchen from Kitchens U Build, Traralgon office. All the staff we spoke to were friendly and courteous for our questions. I would highly recommend anyone purchasing a kitchen from this company. Thanks Samantha for your energy and design guru status.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
So glad you enjoy your new kitchen

1 of 3 pages

Has anyone installed their kitchen themselves and found lots of manufacturing mistakes?

Julia Cherie asked on Oct 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julia, I hope a DIY customer provides you with feedback on your question. Even if you do DIY, we have installers that you can talk to if you find yourself in difficulty. We also provide a manual that gives your step by step instructions. We are more than happy to assist you along the way.

Kitchens U Build

Has anyone had their kitchen from U build for a couple of years and could comment on wear and tear? Is your white turning yellow etc?

Julia asked on Jun 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julia, Thank you for asking the question. Our doors are Australian made and UV protected, which means they wont turn yellow even if in direct sunlight. There is a 7 year warranty on the doors. Our drawer runners and door hinges (all soft close) are Hettich and come with a lifetime warranty. Our carcasses have 16mm backs, which makes them very sturdy. Doors from Overseas or 2 Pac are not UV protected and will go yellow over time. Hopefully one of our customers will also provide some feedback for you.
Please feel free to drop by any of our showrooms to see the quality of our products.
Thanks Kitchens U Build

Hi Julia, I have had my kitchen for approx 7 years. I have white vinyl wrap draws (under bench), and there is no sign at all of yellowing. My overhead cupboards are a black stripe vinyl wrap. Very glossy finish. Everything wipes clean easily. I don't have kids, so can't comment there. It still looks like brand new, but I do take care of it. Everything is wearing well. KUB always gave me great service.
Julie :)