new benchtop

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

After having my new bench top installed by an installer who works for the Bayswater North store, all went well, apart from the fact that we had to apply the silicone myself and he did not follow up with an issue regarding a gap around the sink, even after numerous phone calls to him . Left a feeling that the job could have been completed a bit more professionally.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Sorry to hear this; can you please provide me with your details and contract No and I will look into the matter.
Kitchens U Build

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Mixed review

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2016

Good prices but don't offer the latest hardware like a Pestblock for dishwasher installs or have I house reputable installers.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Dim, Im sorry to hear the product you were after we do not offer. We do have a wide range of products - such as Hettich (life time warranty), Polytec and Janper Doors which are Australian made... read more »

I have installed as a contractor for many companies and residential clients over the years Carol-Lynne. The above review was with relation to a job at the time for a Kitchens U Build commission. Wi... read more »

Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you Dim, I will certainly speak to our suppliers in relation to your comments.