Great Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

After a recommendation we bought 3 kitchens for a small development we were doing. Easy to put together, look great, good quality and competitively priced. Staff at Bayswater were great and more than willing to help with all our changes. The kitchens now look fantastic. :)

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Murray, Thank you for being such a great customer. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.
Look forward to helping you with your future projects.
Regards,
Kitchens U Build

Great kitchen. Everybody loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

The design staff, principally Michael, were friendly, helpful and eager to meet our personal preferences. While the basic design was ours, Michael made many excellent suggestions to tweak the final product and improve the overall outcome.
There were a couple of issues that we believe should have been discussed with us prior to the kitchen going to production, but either through oversight or not being considered important, were only identified by us when we were assembling and installing the kitchen. However, they were resolved afterwards and, in the big scheme of things, did not result in a detrimental outcome. The kitchen was delivered within the promised time frame and the quality was of a very high standard. We have received numerous favourable comments on the kitchen and have no hesitancy in recommending KuB for those wanting a made to order product that represents excellent value for money.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you Michael for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Appreciate it.
Kitchens U Build

Has anyone had their kitchen from U build for a couple of years and could comment on wear and tear? Is your white turning yellow etc?

Julia asked on Jun 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julia, Thank you for asking the question. Our doors are Australian made and UV protected, which means they wont turn yellow even if in direct sunlight. There is a 7 year warranty on the doors. Our drawer runners and door hinges (all soft close) are Hettich and come with a lifetime warranty. Our carcasses have 16mm backs, which makes them very sturdy. Doors from Overseas or 2 Pac are not UV protected and will go yellow over time. Hopefully one of our customers will also provide some feedback for you.
Please feel free to drop by any of our showrooms to see the quality of our products.
Thanks Kitchens U Build

Hi Julia, I have had my kitchen for approx 7 years. I have white vinyl wrap draws (under bench), and there is no sign at all of yellowing. My overhead cupboards are a black stripe vinyl wrap. Very glossy finish. Everything wipes clean easily. I don't have kids, so can't comment there. It still looks like brand new, but I do take care of it. Everything is wearing well. KUB always gave me great service.
Julie :)