Perfect Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Kitchens U Build consulted, designed and installed out new kitchen. It is perfect with an excellent design, we love it! Their customer service is second to none. Always available on the phone and email. We got 3D renders within days of our first appointment. The floor plans were accurate and never needed altering. I would highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed.

A quality kitchen with quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Kitchens U Build Ballarat provided us with a caring and professional service. Their suggestions were very helpful and the installation was done efficiently and on time. Because our kitchen walls were not straight they went to considerable effort to make it fit perfectly and also replaced a couple of parts that arrived in less than perfect condition. The only thing we had to do was to arrange for the flue for the range-hood but they made up a small box to house the flue for us even though that was not part of the contract.

All in all, a very satisfying experience and we love our new kitchen.

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

KUB Ballarat designed and installed full kitchen, bathroom and storage (double fronted).
Fantastic customer service, nothing too difficult, very obliging, great practical advice on design and construction - the easiest and most reliable trades people I have dealt with so far.
Very good price - I couldn't have done it any other way.
Will definitely use again if required.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Laura,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really do appreciate you taking the time to review the team at Ballarat and we are so happy with you have loved everything about your experience.

We look forward to working with you again.

Great kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

So easy to discuss the design with the design team. Shaun (Bayswater) took the time & explained everything very well. A very good product. We used their installer (Nick & Trevor) to install the kitchen & it was done in a day.
It looks fantastic. We highly recommend KUB.
We compared prices with other companies and KUB beet them all.

Laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Great experience, product very good. Looks great. Tiffany helped to plan our laundry and was an excellent support throughout the project. We highly recommend. Kitchens U Build.

Efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Great customer service.
We have ordered cabinet doors replacement.
Thank you, Tiffany! You did help a lot!
Will use your service again soon.
Would recommend this company.

Ballarat

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

If you want great customer service and competitive pricing, this is definitely the place to go. We went to a few companies but kitchen u build blew us away with how they dealt with everything including little hiccups your bound to face while creating a new kitchen. Couldn’t recommend them more.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Beautiful kitchen, great service and price from Ballarat KUB

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

We engaged Kitchens U Build in Ballarat to install our cabinetry for our new home in Jan Juc, Victoria. Stacey, Garrett and Cam did a fantastic job of designing and installing our kitchen, pantry, laundry and bedroom robes. Happy to recommend their product and services.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Pleasant, sincere, no fuss professionalism.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

In 2016 we did a house extension and partial renovation and as with any project like this, you sort of become the project manager and end up dealing with a large number of different tradespeople, suppliers and authorities. If you've never done anything like this before you really need those people to be extremely helpful and guide you through some uncharted waters. During our project no one did this better than Kitchens U Build.

We dealt exclusively with Alisha at the Bayswater showroom and walked in off the street with a basic sketched out idea for our new kitchen layout including a few measurements and a colour scheme. We also intended to install ourselves despite never having done that before. Alisha showed us some great ideas in the showroom and within no time had refined our idea into a working plan including a whole bunch of added details we never would have thought of. By the next day she had sent us a working drawing for approval. What could have been the most complex and difficult stage of our project was made completely straightforward.

Our flat pack arrived a few weeks later and although we found the labelling initially confusing we were able to start piecing things together straight away. I phoned a few times to check on some installation details which were always cleared up easily. There are a lot of elements in a flat pack but by the time we had completed the installation it became apparent that Kitchens U Build hadn't overlooked a single thing. The design totally worked.

We have been loving our kitchen for two years now and look upon the entire experience as having made our kitchen a functional, happy place right from the start.

Great product and service - Boronia KUB

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Great service, offering great kitchens. Extremely happy with the end result.
Nothing was ever too hard for this team. A few years later I ordered more cupboards for the kitchen and laundry, this time we assembled and installed ourselves. Very easy, and Shaun was always available to help troubleshoot.
Highly recommend.

Melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

Ballarat KUB Top Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Got budget kitchen and installation from Ballarat KUB early 2018.

Everyone was pleasant to deal with and efficient.

Good quality cabinets.

I'm a tradie and was highly impressed with the competence of the installer and the quality of the installation.

Top value for money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Ballarat

A Great Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The Ballarat franchise is well run, providing a caring and prompt service with good attention to detail. This includes very helpful advice on design, with everything on time and the installation conducted promptly and professionally. Their customer service was excellent.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you so much for your review.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
Private message

From the showroom sales team to the installation guys it was a pleasure to deal with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Great knowlege of the products with practical advise from the show room staff
Goods delivered on time and installed by a professional team
Every detail taken care of
Exceptional communications from the office

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thanks Brett for the feedback. So glad you are happy with Kitchens U Build.

will recommend you to anybody.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent customer service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Stacey and Garrett have managed to design and install our dreamed kitchen at a very competitive rate. They were very supportive throughout the process and highly recommend them.
We are now ready for our next project with them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Appreciate you taking the time out to share your Kitchens U Build Experience
Regards,

kitchens U Build Ballarat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

After getting quotes from several other businesses in Ballarat and being in a state of confusion, we visited Kitchens U Build in Delacombe. Stacey made us feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we arrived, Stacey walked us through the process and helped us to design the kitchen WE wanted. Garrett installed the kitchen for us taking care and pride in the job. It makes a difference when you have people who clearly love what they do. Being incredibly happy with the price helped too, but it was the friendly personalities of two wonderful people that made the decision easy for us. Well done guys, you truly are a professional company. We will be back to organise and plan our laundry very soon. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Helen,
So glad to hear your experience with Kitchens U Build was great.
We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks to the KUB Traralgon office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Ever since the first day of Daniel and Dane come to install our new kitchen, they were both very professional and timely efficient. Both my husband and I are very pleased about our kitchen from Kitchens U Build, Traralgon office. All the staff we spoke to were friendly and courteous for our questions. I would highly recommend anyone purchasing a kitchen from this company. Thanks Samantha for your energy and design guru status.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
So glad you enjoy your new kitchen

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you to Kitchens U Build Traralgon, we popped in store not knowing what to expect and right from the word go the service we received was great! Sam came straight out that day and helped us with a design and ideas we had not even considered! That same day we received a drawing and quote and a follow up call, from a project we had been putting off to now being able to see our dream kitchen come to life in one day! From here the process was so easy and here I am now sitting up to our bench admiring something I just absolutely love! Thanks to Daniel and Dane for installing our kitchen we even loved the singing! Highly recommend.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Sheryl, Always great to hear positive feedback from our customers. Thrilled that you are happy with your experience with Kitchens U Build Traralgon.

We are enjoying our kitchen - Thank You KUB Carrum Downs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

We worked with the Carrum Downs KUB. Louis worked with us on our design. He provided excellent insight in to how to achieve our desired outcomes. We are very happy with the end result. Paul project managed the rip out and installation supported by Alison in the office. Bruce and Michael did the bulk of the install and did a great job.

Every one warns that renovations have their share of problems so be prepared. While the renovation was not without issues that KUB needed to address they were all corrected in a professional and timely manner.

We managed the overall planning and subcontractors but with KUB’s advice and collaboration, coordination with the subcontractors worked smoothly. It also included having our floor redone so there was coordination there as well.

I might add we purchased the Domain products (rangehood, stovetop, dishwasher, sink and tap) suggested by KUB and one month along we are happy with all of the products. The prices were very reasonable.

Thanks again to all of the KUB Carrum Downs crew

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Ringtail, Thank you for providing your feedback. Carrum Downs are a great team and work well together to make installation as easy as possible.
Kitchens U Build

I am in love with my new kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I am so pleased with my New kitchen from Kitchens U Build. I have been into a couple- actually most of the showrooms to view different kitchen design layouts and options. Every single staff member that I was approached by were extremely helpful. Throughout the design process through to the installation, we are very happy with the attention to detail. I love looking at my new kitchen.

A great experience over all and I will be returning to purchase my laundry and vanities next.

Excellent customer service!!!
Highly recommended!!!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Stacie, Thank you for your feedback, love to hear that you will be back to visit us.
Kitchens U Build

Kitchen installed on time and above expectation for flat pack kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I was reluctant going with a flat pack kitchen but was pleasantly surprised when KUB delivered and installed my kitchen
The quality of the cabinetry was of one purchased by a joinery company and you wouldn't know any different
The installer was cooperative and installed the kitchen with fine attention to detail

Highly recommend

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Nick, Glad to hear your experience with Kitchens U Build exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

1 of 3 pages