Great Product and Service - Boronia KUB

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Great service, offering great kitchens. Extremely happy with the end result.
Nothing was ever too hard for this team. A few years later I ordered more cupboards for the kitchen and laundry, this time we assembled and installed ourselves. Very easy, and Shaun was always available to help troubleshoot.
Highly recommend.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Ballarat KUB Top Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Got budget kitchen and installation from Ballarat KUB early 2018.

Everyone was pleasant to deal with and efficient.

Good quality cabinets.

I'm a tradie and was highly impressed with the competence of the installer and the quality of the installation.

Top value for money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Ballarat

A Great Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The Ballarat franchise is well run, providing a caring and prompt service with good attention to detail. This includes very helpful advice on design, with everything on time and the installation conducted promptly and professionally. Their customer service was excellent.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you so much for your review.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
Private message

From the showroom sales team to the installation guys it was a pleasure to deal with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Great knowlege of the products with practical advise from the show room staff
Goods delivered on time and installed by a professional team
Every detail taken care of
Exceptional communications from the office

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thanks Brett for the feedback. So glad you are happy with Kitchens U Build.

will recommend you to anybody.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent customer service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Stacey and Garrett have managed to design and install our dreamed kitchen at a very competitive rate. They were very supportive throughout the process and highly recommend them.
We are now ready for our next project with them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Appreciate you taking the time out to share your Kitchens U Build Experience

kitchens U Build Ballarat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

After getting quotes from several other businesses in Ballarat and being in a state of confusion, we visited Kitchens U Build in Delacombe. Stacey made us feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we arrived, Stacey walked us through the process and helped us to design the kitchen WE wanted. Garrett installed the kitchen for us taking care and pride in the job. It makes a difference when you have people who clearly love what they do. Being incredibly happy with the price helped too, but it was the friendly personalities of two wonderful people that made the decision easy for us. Well done guys, you truly are a professional company. We will be back to organise and plan our laundry very soon. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Helen,
So glad to hear your experience with Kitchens U Build was great.
We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks to the KUB Traralgon office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Ever since the first day of Daniel and Dane come to install our new kitchen, they were both very professional and timely efficient. Both my husband and I are very pleased about our kitchen from Kitchens U Build, Traralgon office. All the staff we spoke to were friendly and courteous for our questions. I would highly recommend anyone purchasing a kitchen from this company. Thanks Samantha for your energy and design guru status.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
So glad you enjoy your new kitchen

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Thank you to Kitchens U Build Traralgon, we popped in store not knowing what to expect and right from the word go the service we received was great! Sam came straight out that day and helped us with a design and ideas we had not even considered! That same day we received a drawing and quote and a follow up call, from a project we had been putting off to now being able to see our dream kitchen come to life in one day! From here the process was so easy and here I am now sitting up to our bench admiring something I just absolutely love! Thanks to Daniel and Dane for installing our kitchen we even loved the singing! Highly recommend.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Sheryl, Always great to hear positive feedback from our customers. Thrilled that you are happy with your experience with Kitchens U Build Traralgon.

We are enjoying our kitchen - Thank You KUB Carrum Downs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

We worked with the Carrum Downs KUB. Louis worked with us on our design. He provided excellent insight in to how to achieve our desired outcomes. We are very happy with the end result. Paul project managed the rip out and installation supported by Alison in the office. Bruce and Michael did the bulk of the install and did a great job.

Every one warns that renovations have their share of problems so be prepared. While the renovation was not without issues that KUB needed to address they were all corrected in a professional and timely manner.

We managed the overall planning and subcontractors but with KUB’s advice and collaboration, coordination with the subcontractors worked smoothly. It also included having our floor redone so there was coordination there as well.

I might add we purchased the Domain products (rangehood, stovetop, dishwasher, sink and tap) suggested by KUB and one month along we are happy with all of the products. The prices were very reasonable.

Thanks again to all of the KUB Carrum Downs crew

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Ringtail, Thank you for providing your feedback. Carrum Downs are a great team and work well together to make installation as easy as possible.
Kitchens U Build

I am in love with my new kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I am so pleased with my New kitchen from Kitchens U Build. I have been into a couple- actually most of the showrooms to view different kitchen design layouts and options. Every single staff member that I was approached by were extremely helpful. Throughout the design process through to the installation, we are very happy with the attention to detail. I love looking at my new kitchen.

A great experience over all and I will be returning to purchase my laundry and vanities next.

Excellent customer service!!!
Highly recommended!!!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Stacie, Thank you for your feedback, love to hear that you will be back to visit us.
Kitchens U Build

Kitchen installed on time and above expectation for flat pack kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I was reluctant going with a flat pack kitchen but was pleasantly surprised when KUB delivered and installed my kitchen
The quality of the cabinetry was of one purchased by a joinery company and you wouldn't know any different
The installer was cooperative and installed the kitchen with fine attention to detail

Highly recommend

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Nick, Glad to hear your experience with Kitchens U Build exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We love our kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Super happy with our new kitchen, Garrett and Stacey were a pleasure to deal with and the end result was a gorgeous kitchen. Would be more than happy to recommend them.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Melanie, Thank you for recommending Ballarat Kitchens U Build. Stacey and Garrett will the thrilled.
Thanks Kitchens U Build.

Delighted with our renovations!!! Definitely 5 stars!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

We cannot express how thrilled we are with our experience, level of customer service and professionalism provided by Stacey and Garrett at Kitchens U Build Ballarat. With a new kitchen, laundry and 2 new bathroom vanities, Stacey and Garrett’s patience whilst we constantly changed our minds on details must have driven them mad however not once did we feel like we were being a nuisance. Stacey’s ideas and assistance during this planning stage was second to none with so many available options and Garrett’s excellent workmanship and professionalism in getting the job done was amazing! We love our new changes in our home and extremely happy with the quality as well. We are more than happy to recommend Kitchens U Build Ballarat to anyone!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how much you love your new kitchen, laundry and vanities.
Kitchens U Build

Love my new kitchen and laundry!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Thanks to the team at Bayswater for our amazing new kitchen and laundry! Nothing was too much trouble during the design stage, the delivery driver was happy to help us get everything in the house and installation went smoothly.
There was some doors that needed to get made again but only took a couple of weeks for them to come back out and put them on.
Love all my soft close drawers and doors and glossy doors are easy to keep clean! Everyone who has seen our kitchen loves it as much as we do and even thinks our laminate tops are real concrete! Couldn't be happier with the end result and would recommend Kitchens U Build to anyone!!!!

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Stacey, Thank you for your kind words. So glad you love your kitchen. Would love to see some photos.
Kitchens U Build.

Very happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Traralgon store Kitchens U Build were fantastic. Daniel and all the staff were friendly helpful and professional. My new kitchen is exactly as I ordered and it was a fast smooth install. Very pleased, Thankyou.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time out to provide us with your feedback. Love to hear everything went well and your happy with your kitchen

New Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Was really happy with the prompt service was really happy with overall product, as i got what I ordered. Highly recommend the Traralgon store. Any changes to my design plan I wanted was done and with no problem at all. Thanks for a great kitchen.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Nicole, that you for posting your feedback. So glad you love your kitchen, Enjoy.

Happy Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

After my review April15th Kitchens U Build management were very distressed to hear of my disappointment and have now resolved all issues . I now have a lovely new bench top exactly as I imagined it would be. Terrific customer service. Many thanks to all concerned.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi SevR, so glad to hear that everything has now been rectified. Thank you for your positive feed back. Much appreciated.
Kitchens U Build

Looks great exactly what i wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Service was great girls were informative and very helpful .kitchen looks great didnt take too long to install.price was very cost effective much lower than otjer places for same products.would recommend to anyone looking for a new kitchen .

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Caroline, thank you for your feedback. So happy that you are pleased with service and product.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Bayswater staff were wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble. Happy with the kitchen too! I would recommend them to others

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your feedback. So glad that you are happy with Kitchens U Build Bayswater

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

We have now had two kitchens and two bathrooms, with a laundry and two more bathrooms to go and cannot recommend this company any more highly. Their professionalism and their willingness to ensure you are happy with your results is first rate.

Comments
Kitchens U Build Official

Hi Mark and Tracey, Thank you for your feedback. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again,

1 of 3 pages