Do Not Buy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2015

Do Not Buy I being stupid have purchased two Kit Craft Kitchen and Funny enough just bought a house with a Kit Craft Kitchen in it.I have had the same major problem on all 3 kitchens were the laminate on all the cabinets lifts and around the oven burns and blisters.Please don't be like me pay a little more and get quality.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hello Steve, We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with our products, and thank you for your feedback. It is never nice for us to hear about unpleasant experiences, and we work very h... read more »

Bad communication!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2014

Just received our kitchen last week, It is missing 10 doors as they could not complete before delivering cabinets, also missing a couple end panels because they were cut wrong. The installer had no idea why it was incomplete so I contacted them the same day and was told they were cutting the doors while I was on the phone, it is now mid following week and I contacted the site supervisor today and he told me he would ring me back in 5 minutes, phone never rung , just came home to find I have a email saying laminate just came in and hasn't been cut to size yet and wont be ready till late week, what a joke ,I guess it was to too hard to tell me that directly, thought spending the extra money going with a reputable company would be worth it but it's seams otherwise. I don't normally write reviews but nothing upsets me more than when people lie to me, perhaps consider taking your business to one of the other big companies in Perth.

- Bad communication

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Dear Chris, I am sorry to hear about the lack of communication that you have experienced. Unfortunately I cannot gather any particular information related to your job based on your username and ab... read more »

How do you remove Kitcraft drawer fronts? Some of mine need replacing due to the laminate peeling.

Dayle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Dayle,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.
If you would like to send through your best contact details to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au we will be happy to contact you directly to see how we can help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

I have a kitchen which needs new benchtops, a belfast sink fitted so cabinetary in cupboard to support sink ,l want to keep my original doors as l have a painter to redo them. I need a quote and would li,e to know if you guys do this type of work it is not a complete renovation. Cheers Nola (connolly)

Nola asked on May 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nola, thanks for reaching out to us on Product Review.

We're sure we can help!
Please email us with your contact details to marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

Has kitchen craftsmen taken over from kitcraft??

Lynda asked on Jan 22, 2017

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for your question.

The company is the same - our trading name has evolved since we first started trading as Kitcraft Kitchens, to more accurately reflect the changes in our current product offering.

Hope that helps!