Do Not Buy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2015

Do Not Buy I being stupid have purchased two Kit Craft Kitchen and Funny enough just bought a house with a Kit Craft Kitchen in it.I have had the same major problem on all 3 kitchens were the laminate on all the cabinets lifts and around the oven burns and blisters.Please don't be like me pay a little more and get quality.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hello Steve, We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with our products, and thank you for your feedback. It is never nice for us to hear about unpleasant experiences, and we work very h... read more »

Bad communication!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2014

Just received our kitchen last week, It is missing 10 doors as they could not complete before delivering cabinets, also missing a couple end panels because they were cut wrong. The installer had no idea why it was incomplete so I contacted them the same day and was told they were cutting the doors while I was on the phone, it is now mid following week and I contacted the site supervisor today and he told me he would ring me back in 5 minutes, phone never rung , just came home to find I have a email saying laminate just came in and hasn't been cut to size yet and wont be ready till late week, what a joke ,I guess it was to too hard to tell me that directly, thought spending the extra money going with a reputable company would be worth it but it's seams otherwise. I don't normally write reviews but nothing upsets me more than when people lie to me, perhaps consider taking your business to one of the other big companies in Perth.

- Bad communication

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Dear Chris, I am sorry to hear about the lack of communication that you have experienced. Unfortunately I cannot gather any particular information related to your job based on your username and ab... read more »

Hi, I want to upgrade my kitchen. Need a quotation. How can I get it done? Thanks , Angela.

Angr asked on Apr 10, 2018

Hi Angr,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen!
We would be happy to arrange a quote for your kitchen upgrade. Please feel send your phone number, email and suburb to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our designers from your nearest showroom get in touch with you to arrange the quote.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,
Kitchen Craftsmen.

I want to renovate the kitchen and bathroom in my holiday house at Madora Bay near Mandurah. Do you do both kitchen and bathroom renovations? As we would need to go down there specially for a quote and advice is it possible to book a time a week in advance for someone to have a look and work out a quote? Regards, Robyn Quin

Robyn asked on Mar 29, 2018

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen! In regards to bathroom renovations, we sure do! Our master craftsmen have done many stunning kitchen and bathroom renovations.
We would be happy to book a consultation and quote for you a week in advance like you requested. Please feel free to send through your email and phone number to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our Mandurah showroom designers get in touch with you to arrange a time.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,
Kitchen Craftsmen.

How do you remove Kitcraft drawer fronts? Some of mine need replacing due to the laminate peeling.

Dayle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Dayle,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.
If you would like to send through your best contact details to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au we will be happy to contact you directly to see how we can help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team