• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Be warned!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2013

Kitchen craftsmen are basically designers and cabinet makers. Their cabinets are very good but They do not site manage the installation or the tradesmen. Their own staff were very good, but some of the contractors they use don't care about being clean or tidy. If you want a complete job done then I suggest you look elsewhere. The electrician that they suggested I use, left holes in the inside of an exterior wall that mice or snakes could get through, he also placed a socket too far away from a cooktop and his solution was that I buy an extension cable! He also did not fill any holes in the kitchen.
The cabinet installer used the top of the installed and uncovered base cupboards to saw wood, this filled up the top drawers with dust, he made no attempt to clean up the mess. He also left a large pile of wood dust and rubbish in the fridge area.
I also had to replace the kitchen laminated floor, I was told initially that would not be necessary, I think this was due to a lack of communication between the company and a contractor.

+ Good cabinets and stone Worktop

- Lack of site management

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Dear Les, Thank you taking the time to post this review. It is very concerning to us that the trades people used on your installation did not leave you happy with the end result. I would invite ... read more »

Hi, I want to upgrade my kitchen. Need a quotation. How can I get it done? Thanks , Angela.

Angr asked on Apr 10, 2018

Hi Angr,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen!
We would be happy to arrange a quote for your kitchen upgrade. Please feel send your phone number, email and suburb to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our designers from your nearest showroom get in touch with you to arrange the quote.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,
Kitchen Craftsmen.

I want to renovate the kitchen and bathroom in my holiday house at Madora Bay near Mandurah. Do you do both kitchen and bathroom renovations? As we would need to go down there specially for a quote and advice is it possible to book a time a week in advance for someone to have a look and work out a quote? Regards, Robyn Quin

Robyn asked on Mar 29, 2018

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen! In regards to bathroom renovations, we sure do! Our master craftsmen have done many stunning kitchen and bathroom renovations.
We would be happy to book a consultation and quote for you a week in advance like you requested. Please feel free to send through your email and phone number to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our Mandurah showroom designers get in touch with you to arrange a time.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,
Kitchen Craftsmen.

How do you remove Kitcraft drawer fronts? Some of mine need replacing due to the laminate peeling.

Dayle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Dayle,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.
If you would like to send through your best contact details to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au we will be happy to contact you directly to see how we can help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team