Be warned!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2013

Kitchen craftsmen are basically designers and cabinet makers. Their cabinets are very good but They do not site manage the installation or the tradesmen. Their own staff were very good, but some of the contractors they use don't care about being clean or tidy. If you want a complete job done then I suggest you look elsewhere. The electrician that they suggested I use, left holes in the inside of an exterior wall that mice or snakes could get through, he also placed a socket too far away from a cooktop and his solution was that I buy an extension cable! He also did not fill any holes in the kitchen.
The cabinet installer used the top of the installed and uncovered base cupboards to saw wood, this filled up the top drawers with dust, he made no attempt to clean up the mess. He also left a large pile of wood dust and rubbish in the fridge area.
I also had to replace the kitchen laminated floor, I was told initially that would not be necessary, I think this was due to a lack of communication between the company and a contractor.

+ Good cabinets and stone Worktop

- Lack of site management

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Dear Les, Thank you taking the time to post this review. It is very concerning to us that the trades people used on your installation did not leave you happy with the end result. I would invite ... read more »

How do you remove Kitcraft drawer fronts? Some of mine need replacing due to the laminate peeling.

Dayle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Dayle,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.
If you would like to send through your best contact details to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au we will be happy to contact you directly to see how we can help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

I have a kitchen which needs new benchtops, a belfast sink fitted so cabinetary in cupboard to support sink ,l want to keep my original doors as l have a painter to redo them. I need a quote and would li,e to know if you guys do this type of work it is not a complete renovation. Cheers Nola (connolly)

Nola asked on May 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nola, thanks for reaching out to us on Product Review.

We're sure we can help!
Please email us with your contact details to marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

Has kitchen craftsmen taken over from kitcraft??

Lynda asked on Jan 22, 2017

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for your question.

The company is the same - our trading name has evolved since we first started trading as Kitcraft Kitchens, to more accurately reflect the changes in our current product offering.

Hope that helps!