CLIENT KITCHEN RENOVATION

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I applaud the team I dealt with at Kitchen Craftsmen (Marco, Brad, and various installers) who helped me replace a client's kitchen in Cottesloe. The project met with some significant manufacturing challenges (due to material not arriving form the supplier) leading up to its Christmas completion. However Kitchen Craftsmen did their utmost to ensure that the kitchen was presentable and functional for the client over the Christmas break, and then arranged to replace/rectify/complete work as required as soon as was possible in the new year. The measure of a company is not when things go well...but moreso how they conduct themselves when things go wrong. Kitchen Craftsmen conducted themselves in a praiseworthy manner. Thank you.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi NRG Interiors Team, Thank you for leaving us this lovely four-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen, and will pass your comments o... read more »

Verified Customer

Custom Kitchen for diverse budgets and sizes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Twain Forsythe took the time to visit my premises on three occasions during the design phase of the project and provided me with helpful options to maximize space and storage in his design, being mindful of my budget.

I had previously inquired with three other kitchen companies whose standard response was that a standard renovation would cost somewhere between $25-$30,000 minimum, regardless of the size of kitchen!.. Kitchen Craftsmen offered various options in terms of counter top and cupboard styles, to enhance practicality and aesthetics, whilst minimizing expenditure and maximizing use of limited space.

When it came time for actual renovation, Kitchen Craftsmen had their 'preferred' tradesmen who were co-ordinated to ensure that the renovation was conducted over the four-week schedule that was allotted. I was able to hire a tiler recommended to me by a contact at Tiles Boutique - (as the floor tiles in the kitchen area needed to be replaced) - but the demolition, rendering, plastering, cabinet-making, Caesar stone bench top fitting; electrical work and plumbing tradesmen were elected by Kitchen Craftsmen as sub-contractors.

There are always "little hitches" along the way when dealing with a variety of tradesmen who only have short "windows of time" that they allocate to various jobs during their working week; thankfully, when Nik Avery took over as project coordinator, he was available to either offer advice or interevene with problems as they presented themselves - (e.g. re-positioning of cabinetry on newly laid floor tiles for aesthetics; calling out plumber to fix a perforated water pipe in the laundry by cabinet maker during installation; overseeing re-positioning of laundry trough in laundry to allow for the doggy-door to function; checking cartridge fitting on a leaking newly installed tap; srewing electrical sockets back into place with longer screws post-tiling).

I now have a clean white kitchen kitchen with a generous, "White Shimmer" Caesarstone bench-top space that can sit two people on high stools and which still has space for cooking preparation; corner cabinetry with "lazy Susan" style shelving for easy access, over-head cabinets for extra storage, a range-hood with a good exhaust fan and lights - and an ergonomic-friendly work-space triangle to make tasks more time efficient... Thank you Kitchen Craftsmen!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Rhona, We are so glad to hear you love your brand new kitchen and Caesarstone benches, it sounds like a dream kitchen to us, especially with the “Lazy Susan” style shelving! Your feedback w... read more »

Love our new kitchen.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

We are very happy with the new kitchen that we have recently had installed. Paul from Kitchen craftsman in Jandakot came up with a great design and was very accomodating with all of the changes that were made during the process.

As with every project, small issues came up but were rectified with a minimum of fuss on on our side. For example, some of the doors weren't delivered with the rest of the cabinets so the carpenter could only do so much until they arrived and needed to come for a second day to finish install. A piece of cabinetry was damaged so needed to be replaced. Most of these were non-issues and were handled by the team. All in all, the splash back went in two days later than the original schedule, but was not a big deal. Worth waiting for!

The only thing that could have been improved was a bit more communication behind the scenes. Kitchen craftsmen called us to ask whether the doors had been installed. I would have expected the installer to advise the project manager of his progress rather than rely on the client to advise them.

Other than that small event, it was a good experience working with Kitchen Craftsmen and I would recommend them for if you want kitchen renovation at a competitive price.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Anthony, Thank you for leaving us this lovely four-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen, and will pass on your comments to Paul at... read more »

Professional to the end

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

A very smooth and professional installation. Generally run like clockwork to the management timetable provided.
Minor hicups caused by unforseen alterations were fixed by Project Manager Nic without question. Would confidently recommend Kitchen Craftsmen to friends. (Except get a separate quote from their plumber first).

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Mal, Thank you for taking the time to review our work on your kitchen - and for your fantastic feedback! We’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Kitchen Craftsmen. We... read more »

Great outcome with my kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

My kitchen area was very small and Stuart did a great job of fitting everything in. His initial service exceeded expectations and i was very pleased with his attendance on site. On the whole, the kitchen is really good, and i have recommended that others use this company. Carole.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for your review Carole, Positive feedback is always a fantastic result from a kitchen renovation, we’ll be sure to pass on your comments to Stuart and the team - we know they’ll love y... read more »

Verified Customer

We are happy with our new kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2016

We have our kitchen renovated about 6 months ago by Kitchen Craftsmen in Perth. We are very happy with the quality and service. However we found the stone bench top is not as brilliant as we thought. It appears to leave stains on it quite easily even with water left on the bottom of a glass or cup. Also it has a little crack near the kitchen sink already.
We made the wrong choice of having a square sharp door/drawer handles, I am still have bruises on my legs as I keep bump into them.
Overall, the service was very good they were on time and trades people are very polite and professional.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hey Dreamcatcher, Thanks for taking the time to send feedback to us, it's always great to receive Positive and Constructive reviews, as it allows us to address your concerns, and provide the best... read more »

A Good Job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2014

The end result was very good. The staff who provided planning advice, quality of the cabinets and the project manager were very good. Also, the plumbing and electrical trades who work with Kitchen Craftsmen were competent. Overall a very good job.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to feed back your comments to us. Such feedback is so important to us, to make sure we offer the very best service we can. Enjoy your first Christmas in y... read more »

I love my new kitchen!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2013

We have just completed our kitchen renovation and I can't speak highly enough of Kitchen Designer and the team at Joondalup. Rod was so patient, even with our ever-changing requests! He provided some really useful suggestions and nothing was too much trouble. The team who installed the cabinets were tidy and professional - a big thanks to [Personal Name Removed] and his team. We had a couple of small things that needed replacing along the way and these were actioned quickly and without fuss.
I have no hesitation in recommending Kitchen Craftsmen and, in fact, have already done so to a number of my friends.

+ Professional service and kept me updated throughout the process

- Nothing wrong with the company or the people but, being new to the renovation process, it was a little tricky planning time off work with only a day or two's notice before tradesman intended to come to the house.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We welcome your feedback, and will certainly take on board the constructive and positive comments you have provided.

We hope you are enjoying your Kitchen Craftsmen Kitchen!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

actually we are very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2012

We used Kitchen Craftsmen recently to renovate our kitchen and it was great. Renovations are what they are! But we had great service from our designer (we went to their Cannington showroom) and the kitchen looks great. We had to wait a bit longer to get it finished with the glass spalshback but when it was all done, it looked awesome and still does. We had a good experience and we'd be happy to use them again.

+ Made in WA, good quality, friendly designer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Hi, I want to upgrade my kitchen. Need a quotation. How can I get it done? Thanks , Angela.

Angr asked on Apr 10, 2018

Hi Angr,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen!
We would be happy to arrange a quote for your kitchen upgrade. Please feel send your phone number, email and suburb to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our designers from your nearest showroom get in touch with you to arrange the quote.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,
Kitchen Craftsmen.

I want to renovate the kitchen and bathroom in my holiday house at Madora Bay near Mandurah. Do you do both kitchen and bathroom renovations? As we would need to go down there specially for a quote and advice is it possible to book a time a week in advance for someone to have a look and work out a quote? Regards, Robyn Quin

Robyn asked on Mar 29, 2018

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen! In regards to bathroom renovations, we sure do! Our master craftsmen have done many stunning kitchen and bathroom renovations.
We would be happy to book a consultation and quote for you a week in advance like you requested. Please feel free to send through your email and phone number to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our Mandurah showroom designers get in touch with you to arrange a time.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,
Kitchen Craftsmen.

How do you remove Kitcraft drawer fronts? Some of mine need replacing due to the laminate peeling.

Dayle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Dayle,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.
If you would like to send through your best contact details to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au we will be happy to contact you directly to see how we can help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team