Professional to the end

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

A very smooth and professional installation. Generally run like clockwork to the management timetable provided.
Minor hicups caused by unforseen alterations were fixed by Project Manager Nic without question. Would confidently recommend Kitchen Craftsmen to friends. (Except get a separate quote from their plumber first).

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Mal, Thank you for taking the time to review our work on your kitchen - and for your fantastic feedback! We’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Kitchen Craftsmen. We... read more »

Great outcome with my kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

My kitchen area was very small and Stuart did a great job of fitting everything in. His initial service exceeded expectations and i was very pleased with his attendance on site. On the whole, the kitchen is really good, and i have recommended that others use this company. Carole.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for your review Carole, Positive feedback is always a fantastic result from a kitchen renovation, we’ll be sure to pass on your comments to Stuart and the team - we know they’ll love y... read more »

Verified Customer

We are happy with our new kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2016

We have our kitchen renovated about 6 months ago by Kitchen Craftsmen in Perth. We are very happy with the quality and service. However we found the stone bench top is not as brilliant as we thought. It appears to leave stains on it quite easily even with water left on the bottom of a glass or cup. Also it has a little crack near the kitchen sink already.
We made the wrong choice of having a square sharp door/drawer handles, I am still have bruises on my legs as I keep bump into them.
Overall, the service was very good they were on time and trades people are very polite and professional.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hey Dreamcatcher, Thanks for taking the time to send feedback to us, it's always great to receive Positive and Constructive reviews, as it allows us to address your concerns, and provide the best... read more »

A Good Job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2014

The end result was very good. The staff who provided planning advice, quality of the cabinets and the project manager were very good. Also, the plumbing and electrical trades who work with Kitchen Craftsmen were competent. Overall a very good job.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to feed back your comments to us. Such feedback is so important to us, to make sure we offer the very best service we can. Enjoy your first Christmas in y... read more »

I love my new kitchen!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2013

We have just completed our kitchen renovation and I can't speak highly enough of Kitchen Designer and the team at Joondalup. Rod was so patient, even with our ever-changing requests! He provided some really useful suggestions and nothing was too much trouble. The team who installed the cabinets were tidy and professional - a big thanks to [Personal Name Removed] and his team. We had a couple of small things that needed replacing along the way and these were actioned quickly and without fuss.
I have no hesitation in recommending Kitchen Craftsmen and, in fact, have already done so to a number of my friends.

+ Professional service and kept me updated throughout the process

- Nothing wrong with the company or the people but, being new to the renovation process, it was a little tricky planning time off work with only a day or two's notice before tradesman intended to come to the house.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We welcome your feedback, and will certainly take on board the constructive and positive comments you have provided.

We hope you are enjoying your Kitchen Craftsmen Kitchen!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

actually we are very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2012

We used Kitchen Craftsmen recently to renovate our kitchen and it was great. Renovations are what they are! But we had great service from our designer (we went to their Cannington showroom) and the kitchen looks great. We had to wait a bit longer to get it finished with the glass spalshback but when it was all done, it looked awesome and still does. We had a good experience and we'd be happy to use them again.

+ Made in WA, good quality, friendly designer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

How do you remove Kitcraft drawer fronts? Some of mine need replacing due to the laminate peeling.

Dayle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Dayle,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue.
If you would like to send through your best contact details to us at [email protected] we will be happy to contact you directly to see how we can help.

We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

I have a kitchen which needs new benchtops, a belfast sink fitted so cabinetary in cupboard to support sink ,l want to keep my original doors as l have a painter to redo them. I need a quote and would li,e to know if you guys do this type of work it is not a complete renovation. Cheers Nola (connolly)

Nola asked on May 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nola, thanks for reaching out to us on Product Review.

We're sure we can help!
Please email us with your contact details to [email protected] and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

Has kitchen craftsmen taken over from kitcraft??

Lynda asked on Jan 22, 2017

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for your question.

The company is the same - our trading name has evolved since we first started trading as Kitcraft Kitchens, to more accurately reflect the changes in our current product offering.

Hope that helps!