Private message

actually we are very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2012

We used Kitchen Craftsmen recently to renovate our kitchen and it was great. Renovations are what they are! But we had great service from our designer (we went to their Cannington showroom) and the kitchen looks great. We had to wait a bit longer to get it finished with the glass spalshback but when it was all done, it looked awesome and still does. We had a good experience and we'd be happy to use them again.

+ Made in WA, good quality, friendly designer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Outstanding Value for Money & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2013

After getting our usual 3 quotes, we decided to go with Kitchen Craftsmen. From entering the door, we were greeted right away, and were dealt with professionally throughout the entire process. Whilst we were expecting to have an issue or two throughout, I can honestly say that the process was near flawless.
I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone. They are not the cheapest around, but the extra 5% that we paid was priceless.

+ We were kept informed throughout the whole process, and everyone was very pleasant to deal with.

- As mentioned, not the cheapest around, but can you put a price on peace of mind and professionalism?

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We welcome your feedback, and will certainly take on board the positive comments you have provided. We hope you are enjoying your Kitchen Craftsmen Kitchen!

Ocean Reef

• 2 answers
Private message

Excellent. Great quality, design and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2013

Excellent. We looked at several companies for a new kitchen. Kitcraft kitchen where very professional and helpfull. They where not tied down by the standard size and could make everything fit perfectly. They arranged plumbing, electrical and installation. All tradeswhere on time and professional work at all times. One day to strip and install a new kitechen. Now we have a new stylish kitchen, more storage than we can fill, everything we wanted and more. We bought a 90cm IAG oven, cook top and extract from them as well. Top brand and saved thousands. They even cut an extra door for a dishwasher at no cost in 5 minutes. They introduced us to GlassKote and saved on a coloured splashback. The price was very good for a high quality kitchen, fittings and appliances. I would definately recommend them and will be going back next year to do the laundry.

+ Everything. Quality, choice, great ideas and fantastic layout. Good price.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

• 2 helpful votes

Misled

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2013

We were told if we signed the contract and paid the ridiculous deposit we would have a new kitchen in 2 weeks... 6 weeks later we have a half finished disaster. We paid for a measure and quote professionally yet noting fits right.. They've damaged our ceiling and timber floors.. The salesmen promised to throw in the kitchen sink for free and then denied it, even after I confirmed it with him, as it was not written on our contract.. They're very disorganised and have a several people in your house that dont know whats going on. We signed up with them as we thought they were kitchen renovators and that they did everything for you, but theyre just glorified cabinet makers. Everything else is your responsibility to arrange, which was not clearly outlined to us. Their contracts are very confusing so you just have to sign and hope you're getting what you asked for. We are somewhat seasoned renovators and kitcraft are up there with the worst companies we have dealt with... And there have been quite a few.

+ Having a showroom to go through design.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Kitcraft failed to give me the kitchen they promised

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2013

I purchsed a new Kitchen from Kitchen Craftsman, the sales process was very positive, but the fitter, quality of product, and customer service have been really, really bad. I am so dissapointed and want to warn others - find another kitchen supplier! They still have not fixed the problems and have made a lot of excuses. Specifically - cupboards were installed with visible damage, benchtop was cut badly, missed appointments, disrespectful workers. AVOID.

+ Salesman was helpful, showroom was nice

- Customer service, quality of finsh, workmanship, cost

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with your installation. Unfortunately with renovations, there are bound to be hiccups along the wa... read more »

Our Perfect Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2013

We have just had our kitchen renovated by Kitchen Craftsman and could not be happier. From the time we stepped into the showroom, dealing with the sales person and then the tradies (all of whom were very thorough, punctual and cleaned up after themselves) the experience has been a delight. I would recommend Kitchen Craftsman

+ Kept you informed on the whole process

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We welcome your feedback, and will certainly take on board positive comments you have provided. We hope you are enjoying your Kitchen Craftsmen Kitchen!

• 1 comment

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2013

Went to the Osborne Park outlet & dealt with [name removed] who was very helpful & professional. The whole process ran very smoothly with everything delivered on time & on budget. All trades involved were very pleasant & professional & the end product was to a very high standard. We were promised a new kitchen in 3 weeks & that's exactly what we got. We would certainly use them again & would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

+ Super efficient & professional in every respect

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

My perfect kitchen...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2013

My kitchen was installed by Kitcraft Kitchens almost 3 years ago now and the salesmen we used made the whole process extremely easy.
The products are good quality and although there is cheaper companies out there, I am confident the quality of kitcrafts will outlast these cheaper alternatives. I also really liked that they manufactured almost everything themselves as its important to me to support local suppliers.
Kitcraft also helped greatly with assisting me in getting the correct colour for my splashback. I must have asked for about 5 different samples before I felt it was right but they never seemed to get frustrated with me in the process.
I would recommend Kitcraft to anyone wanting a quality kitchen that will last, but also wanting great customer service.

+ The sales and design process was fun and painless

- Some of their tradesmen did not leave their work areas as clean as i would like however they were always on time and did their job well.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We welcome your feedback, and will certainly take on board the constructive and positive comments you have provided.

Amazing new kitchen!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2013

Our new kitchen has just been finished and we are really thrilled with the outcome. The kitchen looks amazing. The whole process was a lot easier than we were expecting. The staff at OConnor were very helpful and gave good advice. Their attention to detail during the planning stage was fantastic. The installers arrived on time and were professional and friendly. Everything ran according to the schedule which made the whole experience less stressful. We would recommend Kitchen Craftsmen.

Comments

Ah, yes it's a real comment.

Absolutey disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2013

After 51/2 years the laminex started to fall off and now after 7 years we have painted them. There warranty was 5 years so I got a very negative response when I rang them,they would not even come and have a look. When the kitchen was installed the bench top was short so they used tiles on an angle to cover up gap which did not help because we wanted stainless splashbacks.

- Very bad after sales and communication.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Unfortunately there was a period of time where a particular brand of glue that was being used for our Vinyl Wrap doors, has on occasion failed. ... read more »

Be warned!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2013

Kitchen craftsmen are basically designers and cabinet makers. Their cabinets are very good but They do not site manage the installation or the tradesmen. Their own staff were very good, but some of the contractors they use don't care about being clean or tidy. If you want a complete job done then I suggest you look elsewhere. The electrician that they suggested I use, left holes in the inside of an exterior wall that mice or snakes could get through, he also placed a socket too far away from a cooktop and his solution was that I buy an extension cable! He also did not fill any holes in the kitchen.
The cabinet installer used the top of the installed and uncovered base cupboards to saw wood, this filled up the top drawers with dust, he made no attempt to clean up the mess. He also left a large pile of wood dust and rubbish in the fridge area.
I also had to replace the kitchen laminated floor, I was told initially that would not be necessary, I think this was due to a lack of communication between the company and a contractor.

+ Good cabinets and stone Worktop

- Lack of site management

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Dear Les, Thank you taking the time to post this review. It is very concerning to us that the trades people used on your installation did not leave you happy with the end result. I would invite ... read more »

would not recommend at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2013

After 4 years my laminate is peeling from all areas . it make my kitchen look tacky and old , I contatced them about the laminate before the warranty expired die to some technical hitch they sent mail to the wrong address , when I finally got the mail a re contacted them about oh sorry its out of date not happy at all

- bad warrenty service

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Firstly, let me clarify that our Warranty on Vinyl Doors made by ourselves is 6 years. If your kitchen was purchased within the last 6 years, it will still be under warranty. We do not offer a 4 ye... read more »

Kingsley

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent customer service and great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2013

We had a kitchen, pantry/scullery and laundry designed and installed by Kitchen Craftsmen this year. We're delighted with the results. We had excellent customer service from our designer. He was flexible, efficient and paid attention to details. We got great advice, clear information and wonderful results. We postponed an installation date at the last minute because we weren't ready and [Personal Name Removed] rescheduled us without complaint. We're delighted with the product. Its beautiful to look at and we now have three tidy, efficient work spaces. The use of lots of drawers has even made for organised tupperware that has stayed organised for months! All are friends and family have been impressed (an a little bit jealous).

+ Excellent customer service. Quality Product.

- Designers are so busy juggling all the elements that it slowed down the overall project.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

I love my new kitchen!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2013

We have just completed our kitchen renovation and I can't speak highly enough of Kitchen Designer and the team at Joondalup. Rod was so patient, even with our ever-changing requests! He provided some really useful suggestions and nothing was too much trouble. The team who installed the cabinets were tidy and professional - a big thanks to [Personal Name Removed] and his team. We had a couple of small things that needed replacing along the way and these were actioned quickly and without fuss.
I have no hesitation in recommending Kitchen Craftsmen and, in fact, have already done so to a number of my friends.

+ Professional service and kept me updated throughout the process

- Nothing wrong with the company or the people but, being new to the renovation process, it was a little tricky planning time off work with only a day or two's notice before tradesman intended to come to the house.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2013

Received excellent service from start to finish. [name removed] from Midland designed my new kitchen and gave me some of his great ideas great guy to deal with. Very pleased with how the plumber, electrician and the guy who ripped out our old kitchen were reliable and on time great service from them all. The installers for the cabinets and bench top provided a professional service and were nice guys. Very happy with my new kitchen and would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Craftsmen.

+ Very reliable and efficient

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Kitchen craftsman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2013

We have just completed a kitchen renovation with kitchen craftsman, we have received professional service from the beginning to completion. [name removed] the the designer was excellent value and a wealth of knowledge. From design to completion everything was handled extremely well, we got the product we desired and [name removed] had some great value adding products. The installer was just as professional and also had vast experience, they cleaned up well after themselves and nothing was a problem.
All in all kitchen craftsman delivered on what they said they would and everything was delivered and installed when they said they would.
The discount on the wholesale splash backs offered is great and we saved a lot of money.

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We welcome your feedback, and will make sure that everyone who was involved with your renovation is made aware of your kind words.

Safety Bay Wa

Review of previous review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2014

I am delighted to say that Kitchen Craftsmen have fixed all problems and we are highly pleased with the finished product ,The initial problems were in hindsight minor and after consultation with Stewart he saw to it that all tradspersons finished things to the highest specification I would recommend Kitchencraftsmen to any one

+ Looks great

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hi Ian, Thank you for posting this review. Kitchens are complex, and there will generally be minor issues that need to be addressed. I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with how the issu... read more »

Fabulous!! It functions like a dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2014

We live in an apartment and every mm counted. We not only got a kitchen we also got a laundry and office seamlessly designed into one. The quality of the carcasses, the finish of panels and doors when delivered surpassed my expectations. The cabinet installers were very experienced with an eye for detail (this is where a great experience can often go wrong). The Caesar Stone bench top was measured and installed to an accuracy I have not experienced before - all kitchens are always wonky. All minor adjustments were fixed immediately. The project was on time, on budget and much more than I would have expected. Kitchen Craftsmen have established a streamlined design and delivery service that does not compromise quality.

+ High quality

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hi Maree, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted to hear your comments regarding your experience with Kitchen Craftsmen. Any renovation is bound to encounter issues, ... read more »

Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2014

Our kitchen has been renovated recently and we would like to express our thanks to Selwin for his exceptional skills in designing, management and advising.
Also thanks to all contractors involved in this complex project for their professionalism and quality of workmanship, the whole process went very smoothly with as minimal disruptions as possible.
We are delighted with the result and we would recommend the Kitchen Crafsmen to anyone contemplating a kitchen renovation

+ exeptional attention to detail

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hi Kris & Zofia, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted to hear your feedback regarding your experience with Kitchen Craftsmen, and are very glad to hear that you wou... read more »

Perth

Quality kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2014

We used Kitchen Craftsmen at Joondalup, [name removed] was extremely helpful, gave great advice and designed an outstanding kitchen. The cabinets and other fixtures are very high quality, perfect measurements and we're very happy with the end result. He even managed to fit the dishwasher where we wanted it whereas another company had told us it wouldn't fit. It's in just the right position now. The benchtop arrived earlier than we thought which was a bonus as we didn't end up having to wait a week as we originally thought we would. The tradesmen used were all fast, efficient and tidied up after themselves too. It was a bonus for me that Kitchen Craftsmen could recommend tradies, we used them and their pricing was similar to other ones we could have used, without the headache of scheduling them all. One even did some extra work around our place without dramas.

+ Fast, efficient, quality appliances and fixtures, friendly easy to access staff

- My only issue would be the corner cupboard, in hindsight I should have kept shelves there instead of the carousels as there is some wasted space in that cupboard, but that was my decision, otherwise I have no Cons to add, it was all good

Comments
Kitcraft Kitchens Official

Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear about your experience with us, and that you are very happy with end result. We place a huge emphasis o... read more »

1 of 7 pages