Wonderful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Kitchen Craftsmen provided an excellent service. Their friendly staff helped us to achieve the results we were looking for in our kitchen addition. They are efficient and very professional and we are pleased with the finished product.

My dream kitchen is now a reality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Very pleased with the professionals at Kitchen Crafstmen, Joondalup. Fabio, Brad and all the tradies did a wonderful job on my new kitchen. I highly recommend them. Everyone was courteous and helpful. Thank you!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Simona, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We’re so happy to hear that our Joondalup team, as well a... read more »

My dream kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

From the moment I walked into the showroom in Jandakot and met Paul my experience was great, Paul listened to what I wanted and designed my dream kitchen. If I had any queries then he was always on the end of the phone or in the showroom. Manu took out my old kitchen and was very neat and tidy. Joe the kitchen fitter was brilliant and I would definitely recommend all of the people that design and fitted my new dream kitchen to family and friends.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Nadine, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Kitchen Craftsmen, and will pass on your comments to Paul at ... read more »

Love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brad and all the tradesmen who were polite and courteous. A huge thank you to Rod who answered my call for help and had a quote for me within 24 hours. Thank you for all your design advice. I love my new kitchen.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Rosa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad to hear that you are loving your new kitchen, and that you enjoyed the process of renova... read more »

Easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Rod made it easy from the very beginning and all tradesman coming through the house were courteous and professional. Very impressed.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Jas & Owen, Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the process of renovating your kitchen with Kitchen Craftsmen! We’ll be sure to pass your fee... read more »

A great kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Kitchencraftsmen has delivered a first-class kitchen, on time, on budget and superior workmanship.
I was kept fully informed throughout the project.
Special thanks to:
Rod Sinclair: Conceptual designs through to final design and detailed drawings
Brad Ronan: Project Manager
Peter Johnson: Cabinets installation
Jack and his mate: Island bench installation
Zelda Smith: Admin/accounts

Without reservation, I recommend Kitchencraftsman to all who are considering remodeling or wanting a completely new kitchen
With thanks,
Pete and Chris Smith

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Pete and Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest and fantastic review for Kitchen Craftsmen! We are so happy to hear that you love your new “first-class” kitchen, and tha... read more »

Excellent end product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I would just like to say thank you to the team at Kitchen Craftsmen in Joondalup for our new kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. Rod Sinclair our kitchen designer was a pleasure to deal with and was excellent at pointing us in the right direction regarding design and layout.

Brad Ronan our project manager was fully across the install process and was excellent at dealing with any questions or issues I had. I would definitely recommend Kitchen Craftsman Joondalup to anybody looking to have cabinetry works carried out. Excellent business to deal with.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Darren, Thank you for taking the time to leave this terrific review of your experience with Kitchen Craftsmen! We know changing up your kitchen and bathroom cabinetry is a big project, so we ... read more »

Out of warranty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

In 2010 we purchased a house with a brand new kitchencraft kithen installed. In January 2018 we contacted Kitchencraft about a join that had opened about 1mm wishing to have it fixed under the 10 year warranty.
We were politely infodmed that (a) tge warranty was not transferable (b) that thrre was only a 6 year warranty on labour. The gentleman said irregardless ofvvthose things they would repair it at no charge as a goodwill gesture. He said he would have his tradesman contact us shortly.
A few days later I was contacted by 'Adam' who arranged a time to attend at our house and make the repairs. He turned up on time and went about his work in a polite and professional manner. He did an excellent job of the repair, cleaned up after himself and left.
We would have to give kitchencraft 5 stars based on our interaction with them and especially the way Adam effected the repair.

Ian & Marie

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Ian and Marie, Thank you for your review, we’re so glad that your experience with us was so positive! It’s great to hear that our team was able to rectify the 1mm gap so professionally. Fe... read more »

my kitchen is heaven! -

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Kitchen Craftsmen have provided a superb result - Thank you to the Osborne Park branch Natham - my designer and Nik who always attended site when required. The tradesman were very pleasant,compatible,
honest and provided a high quality of craftsmen ship - thank you- I certainly will recommend the company to my friends.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Lynno, Thank you for leaving us this lovely five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on ProductReview. We’re so happy to hear that our Osborne P... read more »

A very happy with our new kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot planned ( thank you Paul Johnson ) and removed our old kitchen, then built the new kitchen within the specified time frame and we are very,very pleased with the end result. The tradesmen arrived on time as scheduled and were all very pleasant to deal with, cleaned up any mess they had made before leaving and nothing was too much trouble for them.
All in all I would have no hesitation in highly recommending them to anybody contemplating an update to their home.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Lorraine, We are so pleased to hear you love your complete kitchen upgrade! We always endeavour to use the best tradespeople to ensure everyone has minimal impact to their day-to-day life dur... read more »

Remarkable work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2017

Marco from the Cottlesloe branch was able to convert my old kitchen to a slick and modern look. He was thoroughly detailed in his work and was patient and truly understand what I wanted in the kitchen. He had to work with a budget constraint and there were challenges in making the small kitchen looked spacious,and with maximum space storage.The whole process went well without much hiccups with Nik overseeing it. Nik came by to address some minor issue and this was resolved immediately. If anyone is looking for a kitchen reno specialist, this is the one..

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Yokie, Thanks for taking time out of your Christmas celebrations to leave a review; we will pass this feedback on to Marco and Nik, as well as the rest of the Cottesloe team. Hopefully your... read more »

Thanks to the team at Kitchen Craftsman.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thanks to Nathan and his team at Kitchen Craftsman at Osbourne Park for a fantastic kitchen renovation. Nathan listened to what I wanted and designed a lovely practical kitchen. Have already recommended friends who have just had their new kitchen installed by Kitchen Craftsman at Osbourne Park.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Elaine, Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest and fantastic review for Kitchen Craftsmen! We are so happy to hear that you love your new kitchen, and that you experienced wond... read more »

Thanks for a great new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thanks to the team at Kitchen Craftsmen at Osborne Park, we have a terrific new kitchen which is very functional. Nathan came up with some excellent solutions to some design challenges that an older home can present and the end result looks great and works well. The process was well coordinated and everyone involved was very professional. Nik oversaw the project and and little issues were addressed and resolved quickly. Highly recommended!

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Judy, Thank you for leaving us this terrific review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. We’re so happy to hear that you had a stress-fr... read more »

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Delivered exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Just had my kitchen finished today and wanted to sat a huge thank you to the team at Osborne Park.
From the outset they were professional and helpful.
Nathan, my designer took time to understand what I wanted and my budget and delivered a design exactly what I was looking for. Nathan helped by organising all of my trades, and kitchen removal.
Everyone was friendly and helpful and everyone cleaned up after themselves.
The team (apologies – I can’t recall their names) that came to remove my kitchen were fast and efficient and cleaned up everything.
Johnny the electrician; and Adam and his plumbing team were an absolute dream to have – while they are independent from Kitchen Craftsmen their prices were very reasonable and their professionalism above and beyond – nothing was too much trouble and I have recommended them to my friends and family (and will be calling on them for future work too!)
Jamie installed my kitchen cupboards and range hood. He did a fantastic job and double checked everything to make sure all the finishes and joins were prefect.
Richard and his team measured and installed my beautiful stone counters. They were fast and friendly and gave some helpful tips to make sure my new counters look as good as new for a long time.
Throughout it all, Nick my project manager, stayed in touch and came to check on each stage of the work to ensure it was being carried out to their high standard. There were of course a few minor hiccups on the way – when you have a big project with multiple players you would expect that, but they took care of it without and impact to myself or the project.
Apologies if I forgot to acknowledge anyone else.
My only suggestion would be to set up a Bpay option or internet credit card payments.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Sharron, Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and glowing review! We are so pleased to hear that you love your new kitchen, and that you experienced wonderful service from n... read more »

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Thanks to Nathan, Nik and the crew from Osborne Park. We have a great kitchen and the process was stress free

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Phil, Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new kitchen from Kitchen Craftsmen, and that it was completed without any stress! We’ll b... read more »

My wonderful kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Osborne Park Kitchen Crafsmen
I am so pleased with my new kitchen it has made such a difference to my home and so much more functional.
From the start with Stuart helping with the design, brilliant and helpful and good ideas and when I changed a couple of things around it was never a problem, the trade's were brilliant as well turned up on time and finished the kitchen on time, they even looked after my little dogs as well while they were there thanks for that trade's. I would recommend KC any time.
Thank you all very much.
Trish

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Trish, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad to hear that you are loving your new kitchen, and the difference it has made to your h... read more »

An Excellent Outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Thanks to Paul and the guys from Kitchen Crafsmen Jandakot. We now have a brilliant, swish kitchen, all done professionally without too much stress. I'd highly recommend them to any prospective 'kitchen renovators' out there.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for your five-star review! Deciding which company to use for your kitchen renovation is a big decision, so we are very thankful you chose us. It is wonderful to hear... read more »

Gobsmack'ingly Stunning Transformation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

…And I'm still speechless. Our kitchen transformation is unbelievable. I've seen reviews about other KC centres, but John and Stavros at KC Midland are phenomenal. From the time John walked in for a quote and patiently measured out the place, we knew this was going to be good. Professionalism with a hint of friendliness is what you want to see when dealing with people and that's exactly what you get from these boys

We had cheaper quotes from elsewhere, but we didn't know what we were getting while others were asking for a fee just to start off the initial plan...but what if we weren't happy with it?

Anyway, after seeing the 3D design John had prepared for us it just felt right and we couldn't stop smiling. We made a few customisations to suit our taste and the team was more than happy to accommodate it.

Stavros was with us for the long haul and we would like to absolutely commend him for his patience, knowledge and very friendly nature. There were so many decisions to made, but Stavros in his infinite knowledge would quickly come up with solutions and/or alternatives to things that wouldn’t fit the design.

The whole project was a success from start to finish and very well planned. There were a few minor issues experienced, but Stavros was quick to resolve them and that’s the peace of mind you want when going through a renovation of any kind.

The KC team that undertook our project were all fantastic and I think they all deserve a mention:
- Al the builder - who managed to demolish our old-style brick pantry we thought could never be removed and levelling out part of the kitchen wall which for some unknown reason had initially been designed with a curve at the end of it.
- Jason – who was absolutely remarkable with his cabinetry work and is an all-round top bloke.
- Jonny the electrician – Happy go lucky chap with a wealth of experience in his field, who also managed to do a few extra jobs required as part of kitchen reno.
- Adam and his plumbing team - who made the whole process look seamless.
- Richard aka Richo – who was very friendly and quite precise in the measure and template of the stone bench-top using some unique tools.

We are so grateful we chose Kitchen Craftsmen as our kitchen transformation team and will highly recommend them to anyone looking to get lifestyle-changing renovation…you are in safe hands with these guys.

The wife is very happy which means I will have one long happy life.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Mista, Wow, what an incredible review! We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience of Kitchen Craftsmen. It's always super to receive customer comments, especia... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing project from day one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Our new kitchen installation was managed in a timely manner, in a schedule as exactly depicted to us. The advice given to us in the planning and design stage was spot on. The KC team were respectful, responsive to queries and demonstrated great attention to detail.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Dale, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review. We’re so glad that your kitchen renovation went smoothly, and was finished on time according to sched... read more »

our dream kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We have our new kitchen now completed. The whole process was a breeze with the design, installation and follow up. Being our first time renovating a kitchen we were taken by the client focus and get it done right attitude of all the staff and trades involved. I would recommend taking the time to visit the store in Joondalup should you be looking to upgrade the kitchen of bathroom.

Comments
Kitchen Craftsmen Official

Hi Brian, Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback here on Product Review! We're thrilled to hear that you love your new “dream kitchen"! We'll pass on your feedback to the team at ou... read more »

1 of 8 pages