just what was needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

found the site very easy to get around..had good images of items....the prices were lot better than I expected...will shop here again......Finally got shade over the pool....

Quick and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

A very speedy and simple transaction, the delivery was great, with specific instructions for a remote property.
The communication was easy,
well done

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Bought a counterbalance umbrella and the third time I put it up a slight wind turned it inside out and broke the aluminium arms and castings and rendered it completely useless. This product should be able to handle these conditions. A waste of money. Disappointed with their response, no attempt to resolve the situation.

Good as expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Transaction was good as expected everything went well and was promptly delivered.
The particular trampoline I ordered was just as pictured and described!
Thanks!

Scam - Buyers Beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Substandard
False advertising
Will not respond to complaints

Contacted company said it is wear and tear will not honour warranty

Back to the old days of fast service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

This experience from beginning to end has been a pleasure.I found what I was looking for without a problem, the price was within my budget,notification and delivery was as good as it gets.The product I purchased exceeded my expectation in both design and quality. Klika will be a go to site for me.
Mark.

Mandurah WA 6210

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Jockey Wheel (electric)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

It was easy to find the product i was looking for.
Delivery was on time.
There were other electric wheels of various power ratings.
Ordered the biggest one, which turned out to be strong enough to pull a 2 ton trailer.
Very easy to install & connect up.

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I’ve bought a few items from Klika now and every time I’ve been happy with the item, service and timeframe for delivery. The most recent item was a boxing bag and the quality is fantastic, really happy with Klika and will continue to go to them first when I’m shopping online

Thank you so much!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

After my nightmare experience over christmas these guys were absoultely amazing no issues at all just friendly staff and happy to help!
Defiantly buy from these guys again!

sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

Very negative experience when buying with them via Ebay. After waiting for over a month to receive my package and several conversations with their team, they agreed to refund me the whole amount. The told me they will do it a week ago, but nothing. I sent them an email this morning and apparently they forgot to process the refund. They told me they will do it today and send me the receipt, I haven't received any receipt. Still waiting for my refund.

Pertfect at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Bought the Advantage Automatic pool cleaner about a year ago and it worked extremely well, only occasionally jamming on small Gum nuts. Recently an O-Ring broke but they were more than happy to organise a new O-Ring and the machine is now happily munching up leaves again. Thanks to the very friendly and helpful staff

Excellent product makes light work of splitting wood

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Very happy with the log splitter however the optional 4 way attachment wasn't that great as it increases the friction and kept getting stuck. However the main thing was the splitter itself was amazing with what it would split, I was honestly amazed at what it did and the size of rounds it went through. The only issue was you had to pay attention to placement of the rounds ie grains against the splitting head but thats just natural, same concept as using a block buster, but overall it was amazing even though I lost a few dollars on the optional head I wasn't left feeling at a loss when I saw the amount it smashed through in an hour and I didn't have to swing a block buster once

Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

It had more selection than I expected , once ordered the communication with the Company was none stop and excellent. Delivery could not have been better particularly due to the time of year(1week before Xmas) Thanks

missing parts

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

I purchased a motorised bike for my 4 year old and parts are missing 2 weeks ago and I keep sending emails and still I haven’t received the parts and it’s getting closer to Xmas and they don’t care about even doing anything about the matter I’m sick to death of getting stuffed around

Verified Customer

Did not receive all my items

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Bought a trampoline for my daughter for Christmas. I work FIFO. I went to put it together and it was missing the safety net. When I phoned all I got was '' it should be there '' it wasn't. She sighed at me when I said express post it. It didn't come expressed and I flew out for work before Xmas with giving my little girl a trampoline. I complained on their Facebook page but all I got was excuses and they said it won't ruin my Christmas. It bloody did!!

Can't recommend them to anyone. Buy a Vuly!

Received our trampoline, super quickly very impressed with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Very satisfied with service, especially at this time of year, it a Christmas gift, but I know my granddaughter will love it

Avoid this company and its products

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

After a number of times of following up with the delivery of a pool cover with Klika, I cancelled the order in frustration. I never received the product. The customer service agent (same one) was happy for me too just cancel my order and was happy for me to go to a competitor with my business. Interesting business model. Avoid this company.

Great piece of kit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Nice to deal with someone that communicates and sends an article on time. Rare today. Nice to be able to get emails and tracking. Cage is great have already @captured”. Just a small point the instructions are a bit minimal. Otherwise perfect but.

This company's customer assistance is abysmal

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I ordered some beats headphones from this company in July. They were faulty and didn't work properly so I was asked to send them back to receive an exchange. The same faulty headphones in the previously opened box were sent back to me as the exchange item. I was then told to send them back again, in order to be able to receive my refund. This whole process took about 3 months which in itself isn't great. It is now December and I still haven't received my refund because the company can't get onto their own supplier to confirm that they have received the headphones back. AusPost have confirmed for me that they have been signed for and picked up by the supplier but Klika customer service are so incapable that they can't get onto their own supplier. Ridiculous. I have emailed and called Klika, emails have been left unanswered, phone assistants and managers have promised to contact AusPost to confirm this information and get back to me and then haven't contacted me in the time frame they promised, and I'm still waiting for contact. My monetary and time loss should not be due to the incompetence of the support team and their lack of own communication abilities. All I can suggest is don't even bother with them, go to catch of the day instead - they're cheaper and way more reliable. They obviously don't care about their customers.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Navigation is simple, not complicated. Wide range of products to choose from. The ramps are above my expectations, very sturdy and will last for many years.

1 of 49 pages

Hi i am trying to check out my shopping but why i cannot see the zip pay option.?

Eds asked on Mar 05, 2018

Hi Eds,
The Zippay payment option is located in checkout directly underneath the credit card option on the right hand side.
Hopefully this helps and thank you for your question.

Klika Customer Service

I was told by Product Review that I would receive a Coles $20 gift voucher after completing 4 reviews and they ripped me off -no voucher. I complained and they ignored me.

What is the diameter of a 6ft kahuna trampoline? It says inner net is 6ft so what is the complete width?

Lauren asked on Nov 14, 2017

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for your interest in the Kahuna 6ft trampoline range.
The actual diameter of the trampoline frame is 6ft/1.8m, as shown in the diagram in our listings.

Kind Regards,
Klika Support

We purchased 60 ton log spliter with diesel engine 7 days ago damaged fuel tank damaged exaust cover even starter has nasty dint engine has a nastyKNOCK still waiting for answers. Any help?

Mile budala asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

I have had a really bad experience with this disgraceful company lies after lies, customer service are a joke, I will be in contact with 2gb on Tuesday if they do not reimburse me for the postage I paid for for a faulty item to name and shame these mongrels, and hopefully others will join me to get the msg out there to stay away from this pathetic company

I bought one of the klika 60 ton petrol log splitters and wrote a scathing review on product review about the problems especially the rust inside the hydraulic reservoir of the new product! Now it seems after 937 people read it, product review no longer displays the review despite a reference to it appearing in a search. I suspect some collusion. Buyer beware.

I've just bought an iPad through them and worst experience ever. I'm not one to usually complain but i can't help it with this. IPad didn't work, have sent it back for money back but they aren't refunding my money. Now they have my item, aren't refunding my money and I'm out of pocket $300! Go figure?! How is this fair?! My next step is the consumer watchdog and it won't be long