Model: KALED43UHDZB (43") Date Purchased: Mar 2018

beware do not buy this rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

absolute crap beware do not buy this product !!!!! remote only works if it held up to the tv !! replaced it but still the same !! wish i had never bought this crap !! cheap cheap low manufactured rip off ! and no one gets back to you re problems

• 1 question

Model: KALED49KU8000SZA (49") Date Purchased: Jul 2015

Never buy a Kogan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

My TV is displaying
Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped.
Unfortunately the process andriod.process.acore has stopped.
Unfortunately Google Services Framework has stopped.
It won't go into anything else and just turns off on it's on. Kogan "support team" were no help at all I've been trying to get in contact with them all day!!! They keep sending me emails that have nothing to do with my issue!!!

Purchased at: Betta Home Living

Swansea NSW

• 10 answers

Model: KALED49KU8000SZB (49") Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Good value & quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

If you want a 2000 dollar TV, this ain't it, but it doesn't pretend to be. It's a good quality, well functioning smart TV with better than average picture & sound. I find the remote a little clunky when online, but that's true of me with most controllers. My opinion is it's damn good value for money

Model: KALED55KU8000SZF (55") Date Purchased: May 2018

Lack of customer service, worked for 5 months then oh dear

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

When I first got the TV I was happy. It has a few quirks but reading online you can work around them i.e. some of the android features. After 5 months it says loading and after around a minute it switches itself off. Dealing with Logan is poor. You cannot connect them by phone and they have no live chat. Quite slow to respond for a company of its size. Still waiting for a technician to arrange pick up. From what I reading it takes arts month to get back. If that is true then I will be asking for a refund. I will update as this plays out but 4 days after reporting the issue Kogan have not told me when my TV will be looked at. Not happy!

Model: KALED55UHDZE (55") Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Use with Foxtel iQ4 4k

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Have has this model for awhile but mainly used it as a straight Tv and not as smart tv. Seemed to be ok. Now have upgraded my Foxtel box only to find I cannot get the 4K channel to work. Very surprised as tv advertised as 4K ultra HD. according to tv specs it has the right resolution and refresh rate. My hdmi cable meets the requirements so no sure what to do next.

Model: KALED55KU8000SZF (55") Date Purchased: Jan 2018

How you can fix it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

This has happen to me where this tv had been suddenly frozen and didn’t open. The only way to fix it is to contact Kogan help by mail and they will give u a firmware to download on a USB and insert it into the tv where it’ll be fixed!

Mornington

• 2 answers

Model: KALED65KU8000SZC (65") Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Is it really 4K?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I don't mind the tv, it seems good value for money but I recently got the foxtel IQ4 box and whenever I go to the 4K channel it says my tv does not support 4K. Does it really have the resolution to run 4K programmes or was this just a marketing ploy?

Purchased at: Kogan Internet

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with connecting your Foxtel IQ4 box to your TV. We can confirm that... read more »

Has anyone got the 4K channel working with IQ4 ?

Model: KALED49KU8000SZC (49") Date Purchased: Feb 2018

satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

This TV is great! In terms of price, the quality is amazing and there is nothing wrong with it! It's a great feature, it's not very difficult, it's very powerful and it's very satisfying in terms of performance, it's very comfortable to use, it's very good, it's very cost-effective, it's very clear in terms of picture quality. Complete functions. Used for a while, the tone is very nice, the day and night are comfortable and almost effective, and the remote response is more sensitive. Generally speaking, I am satisfied and will continue to pay attention.

Verified Purchase Model: KALED65KU8000SZB (65") Date Purchased: Nov 2017

This is rubbish dont buy one

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

This TV has poor quality sound and picture. You need to be rocket scientist to work out how to use the remote when trying to watch Netflix. Kogan are sending me another one because they say it sounds like it is faulty but I am not so sure but we will see. I think in the 21 century it should not be so hard to work a TV remote. They also suggested I might like to buy a wireless keyboard to operate the TV ( really????) I have bought several products from them before and have been satisfied but will never purchase another TV from them. Their help centre should be renamed the unhelpful centre all correspondence has to be through emails which is not good when all you want to do is which a TV that is not working properly.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 9 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 33 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: KALED65KU8000SZC (65")

TV good - but poor remote, poor manual, no FAV button and poor customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Very disappointed with Kogan’s very poor customer service. Just bought a new TV and VERY disappointed in some poor features, and lack of.
So I sent an email giving details. The reply I got back – honestly sounded like a computer generated response as my queries were not addressed.
1. I stated I was having problem with the remote, and clearly stated we had replaced the batteries, and still no better.
Their response? – change the batteries
2. I explained that the instructions show how to ‘save a favourite’ channel, for use with the FAV button. BUT there is no FAV button!
Their response? – got paragraphs on how to use the PVR recording function
3. So went back to them stating how disappointed I was with their reply.
Their response? – showed me how to save a ‘favourite channel’ – then told to press the FAV button
Over all, TV might be good, but to operate it is far from easy.
1. To use the remote, you have to press VERY firmly on the buttons, and numerous times. A child cannot use the remote.
2. Not having the FAV button is a real pain. The instruction book is VERY poor. Only 20 pages, shows very little. My previous TV had a manual of 149 pages, with very detailed diagrams and instructions. Learning how to use the TV is by trial and error.
3. You cannot leave reviews for products on Kogan goods that are purchased. When I queried this with Kogan, I was told they get their reviews come from a 3rd party.
Could only recommend this TV if it had better remote, a FAV button, and a more detailed manual.

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. While we're glad that you are happy with the quality of the TV, we are sorry that you are disappointed by some of the feature... read more »

I have received a new remote - makes NO difference. TV might be OK - but remote is rubbish! Do not enjoy using this TV at all. In fact - now hate using it.

ALSO - although clearly advertised with Netflix - is NOT set up for Netflix. Have to get a separate download from Kogan. Biggest mistake in buying this TV! - DO NOT buy!

Sydney nsw

• 6 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: KALED65KU8000SZB (65") Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Dumb tv

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

The remote is a nightmare to use with very slow reaction time. SBS on demand is not installed and difficult to download. This tv is about as smart as a typewriter. Do not buy this!

Why is it so hard to set up. Much better to buy a fetch tv box and plug into an existing tv. Much the smarter move

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Ian,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.
We are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues operating your TV, please contact our Help Desk for technical assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Already have. They were no help at all. SBS on demand informed me that they do not support the Kogan product

Doncaster

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: KALED65UHDZB (65") Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Good value TV

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

For under $1K I am reasonably happy with the TV which I purchased in July 2017. I was initially disappointed with the picture quality as it was not sharp at all for a TV that claims to be 4K. After living with it for a month I happened to wander into Settings, About and decided to do a system update over the net. It took sometime to download and re-boot but on completion the result was like magic, the picture became sharper and clearer!
About 2/3 months later I had a problem with the remote control unit which would not respond to any button. I wrote to Kogan and a replacement came in about a week. The new one has been working OK since.
I was given a soundbar which has improved the bass output.
I thought I would contribute my 2 cents worth.

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes

Model: KALED49KU8000SZC (49") Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Terrible picture

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I am really dissatisfied with this tv terrible picture on each setting terrible colour and lighting blurry picture and it cannot be changed. I paid a lot of money for this tv from Kogan and it is simply terrible. I am going to try to return the tv to Kogan and I would not recommend this tv at all. You can’t even improve the picture in user settings

Kyneton South

• 4 answers

Model: KALED55KU8000SZD (55") Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Best value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

One of the best TV's for the price I have ever had! Great picture, fantastic sound, 120hz refresh which is one of the only tvs they have released with this good refresh rate. I also love the remote control with keypad, it is quite ingenious. It is clear to see the high quality of the Samsung Led panel. I hope that Kogan continues to build tvs especially more high end ones. Great job, will keep coming back!

• 1 question

Model: KALED55KU8000SZE (55") Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Nothing smart about it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

The air mouse is useless; and, it is incredibly difficult to use any of the apps (if available on this TV - no 7plus) without a mouse.
Every couple of years, my family buys me a TV for my birthday (I'm on a disability pension) and, now, disappointingly, I am stuck with it!

Purchased at: Kogan.com

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Simone, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you are having trouble with your new TV. We would encourage you to contact our Help Desk for ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: KALED43KU8000SZA (43") Date Purchased: Apr 2018

No iView or SBS very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

This smart TV does not get iView or SBS on demand very disappointing as this is why i have a smart TV. Not good enough for a product soled to Australian market. The apps don't work. The speaker sound is a bit strange and the remote is not easy to use.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bathurst

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: KALED49KU8000SZC (49") Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great affordable 4K TV

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

for the price, this TV is a good buy. it doesn't have the best specs in the world, but u get what u pay for. no problems with apps such as netflix etc, but u can not install netflix from the app store, it's through the aptoide TV app which comes pre installed on this model.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Model: KALED43KU8000SZA (43") Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Not Clear.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Purchase and delivery was good. Set up was easy, decent air mouse remote for the Smart Android TV system but not enough built in storage (4gigs) so you're not going to be able to store many apps on this TV. Picture was disappointing for a so called UHD TV I would never buy another Kogan Tv without viewing it in a store first. Buyer beware!

• 1 helpful vote

Model: KALED49MU9000SZA (49") Date Purchased: Jul 2018

So disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I was excited to receive my new "smart" tv so i could do what everyone does these days...watch netflix and stan with the click of a button from the remote.
Buttt those apps aren't compatible with this product...WTH?! The control is cheap and clumsy. The picture quality is well below par and just disappointing.
Lesson learnt, off to buy a Samsung TV and rub salt into the wound from the loss of $490.

PADSTOW

Model: KALED55UHDZF (55") Date Purchased: May 2016

Disappointed!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I replaced my old Sony Bravia as I thought it would be a good choice. ..but sorry you get what you pay for..after having a Sony ..I was very disappointed with the colour..the overall definition plus changing channels or to the dvd player..it's a nightmare. Very slow. .control seems to get stuck on channels and after clicking through the channels previous images are still in view.

1 of 22 pages

KALED65UHDZA (65")

Hello, I was told that my television is 4K UHD compatible and for this reason I upgraded my Foxtel package. I have connected the new 4K Foxtel box using a 4K compatible HDMI cable and am receiving a screen message saying the equipment does not support the 4K UHD standard. How can this be sorted out?

Gaston L asked on Nov 15, 2018

Talk to the supplier

Same thing here Gaston but I couldn't get a helpful answer from Kogan.

KALED49SUHDZA (49")

My KALED T worked fine for a few months. Now it won’t even power up. Is there some thing I can do?

Stuart H asked on Nov 14, 2018

Answer this

Come on, guys. I reviewed this product in my capacity of consumer. I don't work for Kogan or any other electronics retailer. This sort of problem you resolve firstly by reading your manual & second by contacting the Retailer & discussing your warranty. Any future questions about how to use the product or what to do if it breaks need to be directed to Kogan, not to me.

KALED49KU8000SZC (49")

How can i connect my laptop with tv?

raj asked on Nov 11, 2018

Answer this

The TV has a VGA port. Plug your laptop into it & select that input from your remote

See all 269 questions about Kogan Agora Smart 4K LED Series

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

KALED65UHDZB (65") KALED49KU8000SZC (49") KALED49MU9000SZA (49") KALED65KU8000SZC (65") KALED55UHDZF (55") * KALED43UHDZB (43") * KALED49SUHDZA (49") * KALED55KU8000SZB (55") ** KALED55UHDZE (55") ** KALED49KU8000SZA (49") * KALED55UHDZA (55") * KALED55KU8000SZA (55") ** KALED55KU8000SZC (55") * KALED65KU8000SZA (65") ** KALED42UHDZA (42") ** KALED55KU8000SZE (55") * KALED55UHDZD (55") ** KALED43UHDZA (43") * KALED43KU8000SZA (43") * KALED49KU8000SZB (49") ** KALED55UHDZB (55") * KALED55KU8000SZD (55") * KALED42UHDYA (42") * KALED55KU8000SZJ (55") * KALED65KU8000SZB (65") ** KALED55KU8000SZF (55") * KALED55KU8000SZH (55") * KALED55UHDYA (55") * KALED65UHDZA (65") ** KALED55KU8000SZG (55") * KALED55UHDZC (55") **
Price (RRP) $1199 $899 $749 $549 $609 $999 $429 $499 $499 $899 $499 $1099 $579 $469 $629 $499 $489 $599 $899 $1499
Size 65inches 65inches 55inches 43inches 49inches 55inches 49inches 55inches 55inches 55inches 65inches 42inches 55inches 55inches 43inches 43inches 49inches 55inches 55inches 42inches 55inches 65inches 65inches 55inches 55inches
3D Capable No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Energy Star Rating 4.5stars 6stars 3.5stars 3stars 3.5stars 3.5stars 5stars 5.5stars 3.5stars 4stars 5.5stars 3stars 6stars 5.5stars 4.5stars 4stars 3.5stars 599stars 6stars 3stars 4.5stars
Curved No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Smart TV Android TV Yes Yes Yes Android TV Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Android TV Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Screen Type LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED LED
Replaced By KALED55KU8000SZC (55") KALED55UHDZF (55") KALED55KU8000SZB (55") KALED65KU8000SZB (65") KALED42UHDYA (42") KALED55UHDZE (55") KALED49KU8000SZC (49") KALED65KU8000SZC (65") KALED65UHDZB (65") KALED55UHDZD (55")

* Discontinued
** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is generation, screen size, operating system