Purchased product not sent, though paper work was sent to Australia Posts

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

There is good and bad - Kogan came thru quickly on 1st purchase but 2nd purchase one day later was not delivered even though Aust Post received paper work. I had to buy another locally and tried to cancel but was told it was now on its way and now apparently I will need to return it when I do receive it at my cost!! Not impressed

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 23 helpful votes

Warranty Claim Requires Prompt Attention

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

My 42” Kogan 4K LED (Ultra HD) TV died on me last month with 8 months left on the extended warranty. I have only had the unit for just over two years. I sent off a copy of my invoice to Kogan and received an initial prompt reply requesting for further information on the status of the TV. It has now been five weeks since I reported the problem. Nine days ago I was told my TV could not be repaired and a replacement model was offered. I accepted this offer and have emailed Kogan twice since then to ask about the delivery timeframe for the replacement unit. Neither of these emails have been answered. At this rate, it's not looking like I'll have a television for Christmas in my household. One gets tired of watching YouTube on the computer all the time while waiting for the TV to be replaced. My Ticket No. is #6864383. I hope someone from Kogan is monitoring this site and gives my case the prompt customer service that it is entitled to after five weeks.

• 6 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Its been more than 11 business days that my shipment has not been arrived. However their website says delivery to Auckland 3-5 business days after despatch. Customer service is s o pathetic that they didn’t even bother to respond.They are ripping off customers on the name of online shopping. They are not even doing what they are paid for .....

December 6th 2018 Update: Pathetic Customer service and worst shipping

Its been more than 13 days i have been waiting for my order. I was promised 3-5 business days for delivery in Auckland after despatch. I tried contacting customer care multiple times but still no luck. I have been given same standard replies all the time. I have no idea whom to approach in this situation.

Brisbane

Faulty Mobile Phone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The phone which I bought unable to turn-on. The quality of service is very bad , I need a replacement or refund since required Gift someone immediately. I will be happy to return but I am unable to get Kogan regarding this. I am not happy with the service and response received today.

REDLAND CITY

• 1 comment

Wonderful service from Kogan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I ordered a new TV because my DVD player in mine was not working.
Wonderful service. No dramas. Advised all along the way. Delivered safely with Australia Post.
Then I ordered a doorbell. Same thing. No dramas....advised and delivered with a smile.
Absolutely no complaints.

Sydney

Private message

Painfully slow and disorganised customer support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We ordered a cat tree from Kogan and they sent us the wrong item. There was no phone number to speak to a human so we had no choice but to use their online contact form. We received a reply asking us to send photos of the incorrect item, which we did. Four days later they asked us to send proof of our invoice which was already in their system. So we emailed them the invoice. Three days later they told us that they resold us an item from Crazy Sales and that we should contact them for help instead. Kogan is now the benchmark for the single most disorganised and incompetent customer support we have ever experienced. I would give them zero stars but apparently the minimum for this level of service is one star. I will never order from Kogan again and neither should you.

Adelaide

Private message

Brout a wasshing mashine off em came damaged paid for it over a month ago dident get back to me fo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Dont puches eany think fromm thiss copany aka koagan un less u want a lot of headaks never again will i shop from them

Melbourne

Basic phone warranty took 2 months

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

The samsung phone was broken and simply would not work. The warranty process has so far exceeded 2 months and we are still yet to receive a replacement.
The IRS no one to talk to; no phone number; no complaints are taken seriously; and no further business from me.
Jb higi of anywhere else would have turned a warranty around in under a week...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there has been a delay in your resolution being provided. Our Help Desk staff are working hard to resolve this case for... read more »

sydney, nsw

Verified Customer

Terrible delivery service! don't order unless you have a couple of weeks of free time to wait around

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

ordered a TV last week and have waited in for 2 days for delivery and still not received it. Wish I had read the reviews here first, would have been well worth paying a bit more from a real shop to have reliable delivery.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there have been delays in your order reaching you. We take the timeliness of our deliveries seriously and your feedback... read more »

Charges too much for shipping

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

The two cheap back fans with remote $29/each.
Are cheap crap broke easy and didn, t put together to stable, only one fan is so so for now but the second one a total write off had to throw in bin as it was useless.
Terrine shopping trolley also unstable and not put together well. Cheap products. I won, t be buying from this website again. Can, t risk ordering stuff then having them be poorly made. Waste of money and shipping cost ii a joke. Alot of other websites with afterpay Don, t charge shipping when over $100-$150.
Plus on website fans say $29 and I was charged $39 each. Never again.
Not a positive purchase from you guys at all..

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Lindy, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Faceless company that take your money but do not deliver products

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I am disappointed, frustrated and utterly helpless when a company takes your money but does not even have a customer support.
When you call the fake customer support number they divert you to submit a query online. They never respond to these online queries.
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRAP

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Claire, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk. We take the timeliness and quality of our Cus... read more »

Gladstone QLD

Not a good product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Kogan is a store that you can find almost anything at, however I have had nothing but trouble with the phone that I bought in April this year (2018) and I would NOT recommend them at all. Their customer service is rude and not helpful at all. Just my opinion though and please be careful when purchasing from them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Amanda, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there have been issues with your product and that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help ... read more »

melbourne

Private message

Item did not come at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Kogan is a cheater. Item did not arrive at all and when i tried to contact customer support via email. NONE GOT BACK and i sent 3 emails! I dont know if they lost my product. They refused to reply my email or even refund me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Chris, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that there have been issues and delays in your order reaching you and that you have been disappointed by your interacti... read more »

returned airconditioner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I purchased an airconditioner that I realized wasn't suitable after it was delivered.
Kogan returned the product and I got a refund with a small out of pocket fee. the customer service and return process was easy.

Private message

Haven't provide invoice even if asked support team. Simply copy paste website non-sense

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Haven't provide invoice even if I asked support team. Simply copy and paste me their website non-sense which doesn't work at all. Then stop replying after I keep on requesting the invoice.
The product and shipping were all good. But I need invoice of it.
Do I have to beg Kogan support team for it?
My order #YJMBDPAM

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I can confirm that an invoice was sent to you via email by our Help Desk on Wednesday 05/12, but it seems to have not arrived with you. I... read more »

Newcastle, New South Wales

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

awful service and product quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

more expensive than other retailers and many Kogan products don't even work (like their mechanical gaming keyboard). Shocked this company still exists.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Bart, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality ... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Terrible system and service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We bought a Kogan TV that broke down after 4 months. First we had to perform various tests and then repackage the tv which was posted back. The TV was deemed irrepairable. We asked for refund but because 90 days had passed we were told the only option is a credit. I tried for a refund via Amex but they too have a 90 day limit. So now that I am resigned to using the credit I see it is not there! Like others my emails are ignored and there is no contact no. This company will go broke with attitudes like this.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Lu, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk and you have been dissatisfied with the resolutio... read more »

Thank you for your reply but I haven't had any responses to my emails to the Help Desk for the last 5 days. So your reply is out of step with my experience.. I have appealed to Consumer Affairs for... read more »

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

From a suppliers perspective Kogan staff are terrible to deal with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

From a sellers perspective, I was dealing with a woman called Elissa who lacked professionalism, integrity and maturity. Based on my experience with her, I would say that they are not an easy or professional company to deal with.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi David, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk. We take the timeliness and quality of our Cus... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

we bought second hand iPhone from Kogan, was locked to another iTunes account, took to Apple in Perth & they advised was registered to carrier in Japan and couldn't be used in Australia. Kogan have sent generic responses and excuses.

beware - very bad service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Dave, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk and your product did not arrive in proper worki... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

trustable being untrustable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I have been waiting dispatch of Samsung T5 2TB USB3.1 Type-C Portable SSD for more than 3 weeks. I bought it on 19th November and still the item has not been dispatched.It is no use emailing them since the helpdesk has no idea.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kogan Official

Hi Praneel, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk and there have been delays in your order rea... read more »

1 of 364 pages

Hi, I bought 2 Wicker Outdoor Sun Loungers, unfortunately the chairs when assembled, have a connecting rode in the middle of the back, making it absolutely uncomfortable. I loved the look of of the chairs, but unfortunately, the photos did not show the details of the parts that need to be assembled. So unfortunately, you have to assemble the chair before you can assess how comfortable it is. I cannot find any links as to how to return the product, I would really appreciate any assistance. Kind regards Krystyna

KKrys asked on Nov 23, 2018

I just bought a Samsung S8, when I received it the packaging says 'European Sim Only'. However when I purchased it online the website said it was Australian compatible. Can I use my Australian sim as normal in this phone. Don't want to open the box before I get confirmation that it will work.

Rach asked on Nov 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rach, it depends if the handset is unlocked. Best thing is you email the company you bought this from? Good luck.

Thanks Nancy, I emailed them and they said all is good, just an error in packaging

Has anyone "accidentally" bought something from Kogan, or the product was the wrong one , but Kogan didnt provide a right of return policy?

Ray M asked on Nov 18, 2018

Answer this

Under their Help Centre they offer an email contact.

I bought something "accidentally", contacted customer centre but it was under "no return policy" and never heard back from them. Very frustrating as I got confused with their description of the product. I decided never ever to buy there again

It has to be one of the only companies that dont provide this....All other sores fo right...im wondering if this is legal.