Loving my new look kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Dealing with Maz was easy, he was very knowledgeable, very responsive to enquiries, competitive prices, his installers did a great job. Would highly recommend him. We are very happy with our new kitchen!

Very Happy With The Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

went to Maz 1 year ago when I first started my kitchen project. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He did not force me into any decision. Just advised me and I said I will get back to him. After this I visited many places and I did not experience the same service. So just a month ago I called Maz and told him what I wanted and he came back to me within a few hours with the quote. He did not force me into a deal and advised me to get other quotes and also how he could get me something similar if it's not within my budget. I did take his advise and emailed him the quotes I got. He was happy to look at them and provided free advise again. I learn a lot that day because what I asked for and the quote I got was 2 different things. I asked for Caesar Stone and the quote said something else, which I was not aware of until Maz brought it to my attention. I refused to go back to that company who gave me the quote as I knew from that moment on I was not going to be happy as this project has taken me a year and I wanted to get what I wanted. I went back to Maz and he went out of his way to seek the colour and asked us to come look at the stone before installation. I was now on a time frame to get this done. Maz organised the stone to be put in on time. He also organised to make a free cutting board with the piece cut out from the sink at no extra cost. He kept in constant contact with me since and answered any questions I had. His knowledge dedication and customer service was really great. Thank you Maz.

Maz is great. Nice products. Highly recommended A++++++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I bought my essa stone from
Maz and it’s a quality nice stone with a great price. Overall great experience and value for money.

Will come back for sure!!!!

Highly recommend maz and Konnect kitchens for sure!!!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Nothing was too big of an ask. Were both very helpful over the phone and then ultimately in store when it came to material enquiries. Left very happy with many samples. Would recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Never before have I met a bloke that's so passionate about his job. He went out of his way at every turn & nothing was ever too much to ask.
Outstanding customer service, above & beyond.
Thanks Maz!!

Great product .thx

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very friendly and prompt delivery a real pleasure .I would recommend to anyone looking for a great product at a great price . Thanks Mohamed for your great choice on offer !

WOW!! Very Happy with final result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Service received by Konnect Kitchens and there representative Maz was fantastic, very easy process and the final outcome was better than I could have asked for. I would recommend this business to everyone. If you want great service and quality of product then this is your go to business.
Thank you guys, very happy with our kitchen and bathrooms!! By the way your advice regarding the stone thickness was spot on.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Quality cabinetry at an affordable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I was extremely happy with the quality and price of the custom made bathroom vanities, mirrors and laundry I recently purchased from Konnect Kitchens. I had received a quote from another cabinet maker for my vanities and it turned out to be significantly more expensive. I was initially apprehensive that the price difference may be reflected through the use of inferior materials however nothing could be further from the truth and the result exceeded my expectations. And the EssaStone was so cheap that purchasing laminate for the laundry benches just wasn't worth it. The wife is thrilled with her new laundry. Thank you Maz for the great result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Absolutely fantastic customer service, very affordable prices, awesome products
mother -in-law loved the black sink now to finish with the splash back ,would highly recommend any time, returning customer

Good quality kitchens without the huge price tag

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

We spent numerous hours trying to find good quality kitchen cabinets with stone benchtop. In hindsight we should hve stopped our search with Konnect kicthens. Maz was more accomodating with our ever changing preferences and guided us in making the right choices. As we were on a tight schedule the kitchens arrived on time and the stone benchtop installers also stayed quite late (9:00 PM) installing them. Thank you once again and looking forward for renovating our laundry some time soon :).

Best service, best quality, best price!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

Stop searching, you've found the best with Konnect Kitchens. Maz's service and attention to his customers is spectacular. He takes care of his customers like family. The quality of his kitchens is amazing, to the extent that every builder who came through the house during renovations said the 2-pack paint was the best they've seen, and they all asked for his details. And then there's the price. Couldn't get better bang for your buck. After doing my kitchen, I got him to do my laundry and bathroom too.

Verified Purchase

Very happy with our Kitchen and Maz looked after us well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Maz helped us work out everything we needed from a practicality perspective, but also highlighting where we could save money if we wanted to. The kitchen was fantastic and the stone was beautiful. We'll be using Konnect Kitchens again with our new home for sure.

Maz offered great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

We've built two kitchens now with Konnect Kitchens. Maz couldn't have been more accommodating and we couldn't be happier with the price, service and results. Thank you Konnect kitchens and thank you Maz.

Always helpful and great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

My kitchen looks great and friends are really impressed with the quality of the cabinets and stone benchtops. The KK staff were very helpful and always responded to my calls quickly. The benchtops installer was wonderful and did an excellent job. The concealed fridge and pantry cupboard worked out really well.

Looks Brilliant!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Waited 19 years for my new Kitchen and we are thrilled. We were helped every step of the way and we are very happy with everything from our undermount sink to the twin extractor fans
We have no hesitation recommending this company to everyone who sees our new kitchen
Thanks for you service Maz

Maz was very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

We employed Konnect Kitchens to install our kitchen benches in our newly renovated beach house in Rye . Our builder installed the cabinetry supplied by Konnect Kitchens with no problems as everything was according to the measurements supplied. We were very happy with the service from start to finish. Maz was very patient as I did change my mind once or twice! My tip would be if you see the stone bench tops you want to use - put it on hold asap as stock runs out very fast. Overall a pleasure to deal with.

Lisa Dent

Outstanding kitchen and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

As a renovator of more than 20 years I can honestly say that my kitchen purchase experience was exceptional. Thanks Konnect kitchen store I look forward to working with you on the next project

Great quality and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Used these guys twice. did a fair bit of shopping around for price and they were the most competitive. The quality is also very good too. Would definitely use them again

Great kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Got a great quote on 2 pack kitchen, all soft close and hettich hinges. Was so much cheaper and local compared to bunnings flat pack or any other flat pack ! It's great quality and was a pleasure to deal with ..we installed ourselves with no hassles and it looks a million buks

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Great One-Stop Shop- Huge Savings!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

Renovated our kitchen in Point Cook in Sept 2015. Konnect Kitchen provided the cabinets,benchtop stone and glass splashback from the store, and contacts for labour to install the entire kitchen. Saved approx. $ 5,000 over builder's quote.

Benefits when compared to IKEA /Bunnings:
- Can customize kitchen cabinets to any size. Cannot get this at IKEA and Bunnings.
- Cabinets with quality soft-close hinges.
- Carrara marble- Essa Stone benchtop was 40-50% cheaper than Bunnings.
- Great price on tempered glass splashback.
- Used KK's contacts to install cabinets, benchtop and splashback. Very professional in their work. Great outcome.

V. Good experience. Will be going back to Konnect Kitchen for bathrooms and laundry.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes