Review rating:

Great experience and quick results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Landlord's Choice is perfect for people wanting rent their own property. I was impressed with the efficient service and easy to use interface, and the results speak for themselves - I had follow up enquiries straight away and the momentum kept up. The property was rented after only one open for inspection weekend, by someone submitting an online request to me through Landlord's Choice.

Unfortunately poor overall experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We contacted Landlords Choice on Wednesday through realestate.com.au’s mail client and got no reply. The next day I tried sending an email through LC’s own website but after writing a message the ‘Submit’ button on the website didn’t work. I followed that up with a call which was answered by reception and I was promised a call back, which didn’t happen. The following day (Friday), I tried contacting the agent again through realestate.com.au’s website but didn’t hear back. We decided to roll the dice and go to the 3:30pm viewing on Saturday regardless.

We arrived and waited at the door with another couple while the agent spoke to a potential tenant. A few minutes passed and after no acknowledgement the couple ahead of us proceed to view the property anyway, and we followed. We gave the place a thorough look-through and returned to the agent to register our interest. We stood and waited for a few more minutes without being engaged. My partner and I looked at each other and decided to leave. The overall experience felt so poor that we didn’t feel confident in potentially dealing with this agent as a tenant in the future.

I understand that this agency may be a little different to traditional agencies and without as many resources, but good customer service doesn’t really cost much.

Comments
Landlords Choice Official

Hi Sam, I am sorry for the poor level of customer service you received. In order to get to the bottom of this, I need to give you a bit more background information about our business. We all... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It's the fiirst time that we have used Landlords Choice and I was very impressed with the service. The NTD checks came back to me within 20 minutes of sending the information and it was out of normal office hours. It was great being able to access all the forms in one place and the price was very reasonable. They made the process of getting a new tenant very easy and I would definitely use them again

Adelaide

• 6 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Landlord's Choice offers a very easy to use and cost efficient service for DIY landlords. Their customer service is excellent and very responsive. Your properties are kept on your account so it's easy to re-list when the time comes. Highly recommended.

Fabulous service for any landlord self-managing their property

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have been using landlords choice for the last 2years and have been absolutely delighted with their service. Response times are really quick - I never have to follow up and the chat line is extremely handy connect in with someone without having to call through. Everything is held on file so when I need to re-list a property they have all the details so I do not need to resend the material which makes it a very quick and easy process. Not only do they manage my advertising promptly and efficiently they have also offered advice on my property rentals which has been very helpful. Dealing with the team is always a pleasure!! Thanks for providing such a great service!

A very happy landlord

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I am a private landlord and have used Landlord's Choice on numerous occasions to find new tenants. I have had good quick results. I have found Landlord Choice friendly, efficient and helpful. I certainly will use their services in the future and recommend them to my friends,

Absolutely supurb

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I have a few rental properties and have been continually frustrated an disappointed by real estate agent offering the world and doing nothing ... I've advertised 2 of my properties and found suitable tennants for both in under a week . The charge was only half what agents charge to let a property and I'm not paying the 7.7 % fee on rents .. I'm up so far in a few months $783 and counting ..... it's easy as . I'm a long distance truck driver an not real computer savy but the team talk me threw any issues and all the documents are rite there 4 u . Leases, inspection reports . The lot . Stop wasting your money with do nothing agents be pro-active and take control .... I'm glad I did...

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service for landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I was very pleased with the service. The landlords choice representatives were very helpful at all times and sent enquiries through immediately which allowed me to contact interested parties in a timely manner. I received over 20 enquiries in the first couple of weeks and signed a new lease after the first open for inspection. Dealing with my tenants directly allowed a smooth transfer to a new lease with no vacancy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great choice for Landlord

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

A year ago, we tried to rent our property for the first time, and luckily found Landlord's Choice. Landlord's Choice provided DIY service at a reasonable low cost, with all the documentation that helps landlords to start with.

The support of the team at Landlords Choice are very helpful and with prompt notification with all requests. Highly recommended for DIY landlord.

Verified Customer

Easy, cost effective and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

We found Landlords Choice invaluable when listing our property for rent after deciding to take over from our agents and manage it ourselves. Any enquiries I had were responded to promptly. Would highly recommend using them if you are thinking of managing your rental property yourself and to access extra services like the data checks for prospective tenants.

• 11 answers
  • 43 helpful votes

Great service for DIY Landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I resorted to Landlord's Choice after spending a considerable amount of money on local newspapers for 8 weeks without any success. I am not looking back now, premium service and being inundated with inquiries for our property, all in only one week, were more than we ever expected.
I needed a little bit of help to get started with my listing, but more to do with my computer skills that the actual website, unexpectedly I was emailed out of the blue to see whether I required assistance, extraordinary service, my problem solved in no time.

Essential Service for DIY Landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Great service, very helpful, cost effective. Pleasant experience finding a tenant. Will only use Landlords Choice in future. The only company with prompt telephone and email support. Thank you Landlords Choice.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Good product options and great service! We thoroughly enjoyed the proactive, engaged support of the team at Landlords Choice. It made finding tenants a positive experience.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

We have been using Landlords Choice for about 5 years now. Katerina and Sandra do an excellent job.They make renting your investment property so easy. We have 4 investment properties and we save heaps managing them ourselves. Who needs to pay an agent.

Great service for DIY landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

For me, Landlords choice was just what I needed. If you are willing to run through and manage things yourself, as well as hold your own inspections, then Landlords choice is a great service for finding a tenant. They advertise on the main rental websites, which is probably what the real estate agents do anyway. It saved me a lot of money and if the tenant is easy to manage, it will save even more for the ongoing management fee real estate agents normally charge. I spoke to Katerina and Sandra, all communication was via email and they were very quick to respond. All my requests such as photos to display, property description and inspection times were managed quickly without any trouble.

Landlords choice provided a great service and I would definitely use the service again!

A must for landlords who don't use an agent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

I was put on to Landlords choice about 8 years ago.
In that time we have advertised all 8 of our rental properties through them and been nothing short of delighted with their service.
If you manage your rental properties yourself like we do then the best way to advertise vacancies is through Landlords Choice, you won't go wrong.

Melbourne

Gold standard customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Landlords choice is a brilliant service that facilitates easy DIY property management at a very reasonable price. I have used Landlords Choice on 3 occasions so far, and the service has been brilliant on each occasion. Sandra and Katarina are highly efficient and professional. Would highly recommend this service to any anybody wanting to self manage their rental property.

Excellent efficient service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Very impressed with fast replies & device from all at Landlords choice. Perfect for those advertising their own properties. Having the document pack is awesome as well.

Fantastic Customer Services, second time use, but NOT last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Second time to use service, Staff especially Katerina is very kind and helpful.
Any ad changes instantly applied to the web, very promote response.
Recommend for all self managing users.

Adelaide

• 8 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

First time but not the last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

As an experienced landlord I was increasingly aware of professional landlord services offering the ability to advertise on realestate.com plus the other major choices and went looking for what's available. After no response at all from 2 phone calls and an email to a local Adelaide spruiker who made you wonder if they actually existed, I naturally began to search around for positively reviewed providers and the reviews here led me to enquire with Landlords Choice.
Very professional and answered all my queries as a newbie promptly and personally and I had my new tenants signed up within a few days and didn't need to use their Tenant Database service as the tenants were already renting with excellent references (although the reasonably priced check service was what attracted me too). The professionalism I received encouraged me to get a floor plan drafted for advertising and along with the usual photos I realised it's a must for properly informing online searching tenants and narrowing the enquiries to those interested in the particular property type. Saves tenant and landlord time and think seriously about that when you next advertise for rental, in much the same way as you appreciate floor plan layouts when purchasing.

I can't say Landlords Choice is the best because clearly I haven't tried the rest(not for want of trying) but they're just fine when only the best will do.

1 of 3 pages