The staff look after me like a princess!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Bought a laser hair removal package in store. Had a consultation first and was explained everything in detail and any questions answered. During the treatments the staff are so accommodating, I have sensitive skin but the girls do everything they can to make sure I am comfortable. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Purchased In-store and process was great no problems at all. Each session was awesome with glowing results. The girls are always helpful & happy.

adelaide

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not happy Jan!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Have been going to TTP for quite a while and had been happy with the service until my last two pre-paid skin treatments for pigmentation removal. First dec. treatment was poor, was pushed in and out so quickly and was not done properly. I was recommended another treatment so paid for face, neck and dec. On attending this appointment I was advised total treatment was not necessary only 1/4 face required and they would change the treatment. I Specifically asked if this would incur further cost. I was advised they were only changing the treatment. I received light therapy and 1/4 face pigmentation. When leaving I was told I had to then pay for the light therapy and could keep the full treatment I had pre-paid for a later time even though I may or may not use it as was so eloquently stated or redeem the 1/4 face pigment against the cost of the full treatment and loose my money. So thanks Laser clinics you have lost my custom.

Microdermabrasion 5*

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Just had a 5 step microdermabrasion treatment at Laser Clinics Casuarina and the difference in how my skin feels in less than a couple of hours of treatment is unbelievable. The clinician was very professional from start to finish and I felt addressed my target areas better than I ever imagined. I feel like a new woman!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review Hannah! So pleased that you're loving the results of your Micro :) x

Such a lovely environment to come into and had a really enjoyable visit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I booked online and the purchase was in the salon was extremely easy. Was great to be able to request a time outside the opening hours.
I will happily do it again.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Wow thanks Jessica! Really appreciate your kind words :) x

Botox And Injectables

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Thanku to Rachel Kawana clinic. Rachel was very helpful advising me the best option for botox, injectables rachelle is lovely....

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Excellent experience, the technician was lovely and friendly and was able to answer all my questions. Will definitely be back again.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

This was my first appointment for skin tightening session for abdomen and neck. I found the session quite comfortable and my technician was very friendly.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review!

Laser....the best investment in hair removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Maggie is amazing. She is a lovely girl and very professional and her advice is 2nd to none. You are blessed to have her on your team

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Awesome session

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

The consultant was friendly and the conversation flowed easily making the treatment less embarrassing.

Would love to have a basket to put my clothes in next time, rather than placing on the floor.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Great suggestion, thanks Shalin :)

Excellent experience

I made In-store purchase in craigieburn c3ntral
Great experience. Stff is very friendly and cooperative .
They explain things very well

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks Bjaay!

Effective and efficient hair removal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The girls at Laser Clinics Top Ryde are great! Friendly and informative - they made the experience less intimidating for this first timer. The appointment only takes 10-15mins and I can already see results after my second session. My hair barely grows back! I have darker skin and dark hair and these treatments are working well on me.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thank you Faz!

Great, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I had 10 laser appointments purchased for me as a gift. I'm 4 appointments in and I'm really noticing the effects. The treatments are easy to attend, always on time, with clear advice and the customer service is excellent. Can't fault it.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Brilliant, thank you Matt! See you again soon :)

Perfect service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I made my purchase in store. Brooke, who served me and did my laser treatment, was very polite and professional.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks Jess! x

Care taken. Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Very happy again with the Myer Centre clinic. All the staff are friendly, and take care of me well. Highly recommended to Brisbanites looking for great treatments.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review Birdy - see you again soon! x

Verified Customer

Full body laser hair removal is amazing

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I purchased a single female full body laser hair removal treatment in the Eastland store. The whole purchasing process was absolutely fine. Customer service was fantastic at the Eastland clinic. My technician was lovely, took her time and made me feel very comfortable which is always a plus!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks Nina!

Personalised service...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Friendly and honest staff who achieve results perfect for the customer.. detailed explanation about products at a price to please.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks Chrissie!

Full Face Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Purchase was made in store. It was easy sufficient and lived up to its standards. Even though, I did have to go back as some of the spots on my face were missed or un treated.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Laser treatment

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Purchase was made in store and the process was seem less. Great experience and the staff are very friendly and supportive.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review!

I love laser hair removal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Staff were friendly & easy to get along with. Felt welcome and comfortable throughout my appointment. Prices aren’t as competitive but still decent.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

1 of 81 pages

Has anyone had laser to tighten loose skin on legs? Does it work? How many treatments before see results?

Eddy asked on May 07, 2018

Answer this

So sorry I haven’t but I have had laser hair removal and it has helped the condition and perhaps the apparence of my skin sorry I couldn’t help out more

Hi Eddy,

Great questions! Laser skin tightening improves your skin’s elasticity and promotes the production of collagen. Your skin will feel firm and taut and lines will be reduced, whether it be on your face, tummy, chest, buttocks, thighs or neck. It’s perfect for stretched post-natal skin, aged skin tone and sagging facial tissue.

You might wonder, what should I expect from the treatment?

Well, Laser Skin Tightening is designed to stimulate dermal collagen production and help with the regeneration of damaged skin cells. With the use of the Candela GentleYAG Laser, this treatment involves heat energy being delivered into the skin to penetrate deep down whilst protecting the upper visible layers and keeping them intact.

The procedure is quick, comfortable and non-invasive with minimal downtime. We recommend you have between 4 & 6 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart for optimal results.

For more information on the treatment, including cost, please visit this web page on our website :) https://www.laserclinics.com.au/skin-care-treatment/skin-tightening

LCA

I would like to try LCA. But after reading so many bad reviews for Hurstville one, I am hesitant to try. Can someone recommend me the good one close to Peakhurst area? Thanks in advance.

Chris asked on May 07, 2018

Hello, does Fraction RF actually reduce pore size? Can someone please confirm on this? I have large pores on my cheeks and t-zone area

FHH asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi there!
Fractional RF stimulates your skin to firm, plump and repair itself. It uses the combination of fractional radio frequency and dermal stamping to reduce pigmentation and the appearance of scars and large pores. It also encourages your skin’s own repair process for a beautiful skin tone.

Any redness will usually subside within 2-3 hours. Avoid sun exposure for one week after, and avoid active ingredient skincare and sun protection products for the first 3 days after.

The Skinstitut Rejuvenate 15 aids healing and the Multi-Active Mist is perfect to hydrate and nourish your skin. Age Defence SPF 50+ will protect your skin to help maintain your results.

If you'd like more information please visit our website :) https://www.laserclinics.com.au/skin-care-treatment/fractional-rf

See all 36 questions about Laser Clinics Australia