5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I had an 11 appointment. The lady was wonderful and really helpful. I also enjoy the aftercare range and it's very well priced. Only thing I wish was that I started sooner!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Had a great experience here! Was my first time getting laser and microderm abrasion done and felt super comfortable, the ladies here are very nice! Definitely will be coming back :)

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I had laser hair removal done. Staff were so friendly. I found the woman who did my laser hair removal, so easy to talk to. She was great.

Happy customer.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Didn't have to wait for long, my appointment was serviced right away. Procedure was explained and dos and dont's were also mentioned. Looking forward for my next appointment.

So helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I purchased Instore and loving my treatments so far. Why didn’t I start this 10yrs ago?!
Staff are happy and so helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I purchased a laser treatment over the phone. It was very easy and simple. I Will definitely recommend this service.

Amazing - Best thing i have ever done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Thankyou to the lovely girl who does my laser, she makes me feel so comfortable. Would recommend to anyone! Its quick and easy and is done within a few minutes. Thankyou again!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Lovely quick solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I prepaid for a series of hair removal. I found the treatments to be quick and efficient. The staff took special care to accommodate me. All in all, fantastic.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review!

Great service and great treatments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Made purchase in store. Great treatments, exactly what I needed. Staff very helpful, friendly and explained treatments. Will definitely return for further treatments.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

In store. Very helpful staff. Was quick to see me and was very polite and would reccommend to everyone i know

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Excellent service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I find the staff at LCA Casuarina Square professional, friendly and courteous at all times. The clinic is hygienic and conveniently located. Highly recommend.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Fantastic news, thanks Trish!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Purchased in store. Very easy to find a package to suit me. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Felt very comfortable and informed throughout the appointment. Highly reccomend

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Staff were very helpful and made it very easy for me to get started and feel comfortable. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Unhappy customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Very rude staff, lazer treatment was very minimal only a couple of Zapps given to my upper lip, therefore waste of my time and money. Once my gift voucher has run out I won't be going back or recommending the salon to anyone.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Hi Kaz, as the lip area is very small treatment time is quite quick. We're sorry to hear about your experience. As we do not want your personal details shared on this platform can you please send i... read more »

Great treatments and great staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I made my purchase over the phone which was made very easy for me. The staff were very helpful as always.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Really great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very patient and they explain thing really well very pleased with the service they are clean professional and i didn't feel embarrassed at any time

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review!

Perfect and the best thing I have ever done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We made our purchase in store. The ladies were very helpful and informative. My daughter is the one that is actually getting the treatment, and each times she goes, she enjoys the conversations the girls have with her, asking questions about the treatment. Overall, it was a very good experience. Highly recommend it to anyone!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for sharing Ange!

Great work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very happy with the work done and support that follows. However, the website says they price match. When i asked if they could match competitors price, i was told my Dr that she wont.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Hi Lisa, thanks for the great review. We do have a price promise policy and we price match based on the terms and conditions as listed on our website. Hope this helps!

Rushed service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My last 2 peels seemed extremely rushed I was barely in the treatment room for 15 mins for a lactic peel and the therapist wasn’t very friendly didn’t talk with me about what she was doing.

Great service friendly staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very friendly team, process was quick and painless. First experience in hair removal, easier than expected and great value.

Thanks to Alisha

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

1 of 61 pages

Has anyone undergone Fractional RF from Laer clinics australia ? Did you get rid off scars and improved pigmentation ?

Baru asked on Feb 03, 2018

Hi, can anyone recommend an really top LCA injector in the Sydney area, preferably the CBD? Looking on their website, there are quite a few available but since this skill so individual I'm not sure who I should book with. Thanks in advance!

Tully asked on Jan 17, 2018

Has anyone tried mesotherapy? Any comments on your experience?

Sass asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sass, I have acne scarring and was told by one of the people at Laser Clinics to do Fractional Mesotherapy. I did some research and Meso is more suited for sagging skin, wrinkles, double chin and not exactly for scarring. So i decided to go for Fraxel Laser instead, which yields better results for acne scarring. So basically i advise you to do research and see if Meso is going to work for your condition.

Hi Sass, in regards to Jason comment Mesotherapy that is supply by LCA is a treatment that covers most skin concerns and is the safety which would have be the reason the therapist would have recommended it the LCA meso is infused with the skinstitut rejuvenate 15 serum which is a Botanical Vitamin A, which is a botanical version of retinol. Yes rejuv and retinol are both used for raging but also for acne scarring as both conditions require the same response from the skin which is cell turn over and repairing and strengthens. Meso is a multi purpose treatment the is safety to use on to skin types and concerns it actually can be used for hair loss with the right product as it help absorption by 400%. while Fraxel laser my help some but is is not suited for people who are more pigmented in skin colour or have underline pigment which a trained therapist can see as their skin type actually has a high chance of getting pigmentation. A lot of skin treatment can be used to treat other skin concerns not just what they are advertised to do and all LCA Therapist have to undergo extensive training to become a paramedical therapist they are trained in holistic, hormone and acne , pigmentation and much more as well as doing their diploma in beauty therapy which can also be credited towards a nursing degree. A lot of these girl are very passionate about skin. so my advise is don't completely ride of what someone has told you. yes do your research then book in for a free 20 min skin consultant and discuss all your concerns with the therapist. asked them why the would recommended one treatment over another. it is important to do a skin consultant and not just asking a few questions at the front desk as the therapist is able to assist you better and going in to more detail and discussing lifestyle and other reasons that could be assist E.G foods, vitamins, products, things you can do at home, etc.. I hope this has helped

See all 34 questions about Laser Clinics Australia