Verified Purchase

Awesome, very nice and friendly staff in Warringah Mall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Yes , I bought laser Aid in-store. It's actually really good product. I am really happy with staff and service.

Bankstown NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Pigmentation Package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Hello, Thank you for providing this feedback and we're sorry to hear you're not happy with the outcome of your treatment. Please send through your contact details and the name of the clinic you vis... read more »

I have already sent you 3 emails under the name of Sofia and you are not responding. Call me today to discuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I booked my cosmetic injection appointment online. It was very easy to book online & I will do this next time.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

We look forward to seeing you again soon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Malinda at Frankston Bayside Clinic was very professional and caring. She knows her stuff! She explained every step of the procedure and answered any queries I had

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Great service and results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Very friendly and helpful, made me feel very comfortable. They are super-professional with great results and great pricing.
Purchased in store.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review

It makes such a difference and the lady was so informative and lovely!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

The micro really does work and the ladies in there are super nice. The lady who did my micro was so informative and so genuine! You've got me as a returning customer.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Excellent service & product knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I have been going to Laser Clinics in Caringbah for years, the staff are very friendly & helpful with great product knowledge. They make you feel comfortable during treatments and make suggestions to suit you but don't pressure you to purchase.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Felt amazing after my treatment! Selena was great and super friendly. The salon is always clean and fresh. Will definitely be back.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The lady was super knowledgeable and walked me through everything, and when it got a bit too painful she stopped and let me take a break which was so kind. Definitely would recommend to anyone

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review

Friendly and helpful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The customer service was very friendly and helpful. I had a great experience with a trained and knowledgable professional. Looking forward to the next visit.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review

Always Great Customer Service and Results!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Every member of staff is always super friendly, skilled, professional & knowledgeable. I am always so impressed with the service I receive & would never want to go anywhere else. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Purchase was made on the phone.
Payment was quick and easy. Polite customer service. Advice was given regarding skin care before and afterwards.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

1 of 43 pages

Hi, Have anyone done tatto removal from LCA? I'm planning to do so but bit scrared with all the reviews of pain, harsh skin etc. Thanks.

Renu asked on Jul 15, 2017

I had Botox done on my forehead, frown and side of my eyes today, your latest special for 350 dollars. I was hoping to get an eyebrow lift. Will that happen?

Cocosmokes asked on Jun 28, 2017

Has anyone just started their treatment and was told that two of their products were mandatory to buy?

Mcla asked on Jun 08, 2017