Great results so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

This is my second treatment having laser treatment on upper lip chin and under arms . I've noticed slower hair growth and not as much hair very happy so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Great service, professional staff and quick results.
Always able to get an appt and in and out quickly.
Need to explore other products.

She’s was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

The girl that served me was amazing not only did she help me feel comfortable in my own skin but would you believe she motivated me before I left! What a genuinely kind and caring person!!!! I’m so sorry I forgot you name!!!

Bad service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Staff very lasy, it seemed that because it was Saturday they did the service very poorly and fast to go home. The laser hair removal was not good.
I won’t be going back.

My skin has never felt better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I have had three treatments so far and I could not be happier both with the results and the service

Verified Customer

Emily was very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I was so impressed by the service at Port Macquarie. My appointment was booked easily & I was in almost as soon as I finished my paperwork. Emily was very professional and made the experience a relaxed one. It is not the most dignified situation to be in but she put me at ease.
I was also impressed by how little the procedure hurts these days. Very efficient. I will definitely be recommending LCA PMQ.

Verified Customer

Amazing customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

The lady who did my consultation was amazing. I was very insecure about coming in but she made me feel so comfortable and gave me lots of details about the procedures. I have never had such amazing customer service.

Excellent Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I had laser hair removal for the first time in ages and my therapist was amazing - very knowledgeable and helpful and offered some really great products to help with my skin.

Really nice experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

For something designed to be clinical I was surprised how lovely and relaxing the treatment was! Really nice experience. Really lovely, knowledgeable employee that assisted me also.

Amazing Clinic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

The girls at Narellan are amazing ! Always so friendly, helpful and make you feel so comfortable always ! Plus they know what they’re talking about and are able to give you the best possible advice

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Staff at the Broadmeadows clinic were so professional and lovely. Made me feel really comfortable and at ease. Thank you!

Friendly and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Had a great experience this evening. My beauty therapist was friendly and professiona. Looking forward to my next treatment in two weeks.

Such a great experience and makes my face feel amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Love this facial, staff are so wonderful! I have recommended this to all of my friends and they have also started to use these treatments!!

Good effort

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The staff are good and well trained and i like getting the laser treatment done here. I will definitely recommend to my friends

Wish I discovered laser clinics years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Never felt more comfortable at any other laser or injectables. The girls there are beyond amazing and cannot recommend them any more highly 20/10 service
Thank you for making me feel so at ease and super happy with the results

Job well done!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Thanks ladies - yet another quick and painless treatment! Your service and friendliness was a great way to end the day!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Laser flushing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Always very happy with the treatment here the staff are extremely professional and courteous.
Never have to wait more than a few minutes.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Extremely happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Couldn’t be more happy at the difference Leona has made me look & feel.. Highly recommend her !! Will definitely be coming back!!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Lip review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Sarah has given me the lips if my dreams. She’s so knowledgeable and offers me advise to fix all of my concerns without fail <3

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review!

It is hard to express my gratitude!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

This time I visited a new branch in Myer shopping centre in Brisbane City. It was as great as always! Thanks to Ivy very much again. Also I had a very helpful and informative consultation with one of the wonderful therapist . Looking forward to my next treatment.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

1 of 116 pages