Absolutely amazing treatments!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Quick and easy process. Clear and welll spoken happy employees. Very happy feeling comfortable and can't live without laser removal.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I have started to get laser hair removal and am loving it. The staff are also so warm and professional. I already started to get results after the first treatment... I wish I had done it sooner!

Amazing Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Really great service and the staff are so lovely and always willing to help. I would highly recommend the clinic.

Like it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

The therapist was so friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my first experience. Will come back again and will make referrals

Sam is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Sam makes it a very pleasant experience. It’s tefreshing to deal with genuine people not fake as they come across at Silk . Keep it up

Very professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Very professional environment and friendly staff, I booked for a complimentary consultation and would recommend the business and services to everyone .

Hobart Laser Clinic Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

My first time attending LCA for Botox and lip fillers. The nurse was very professional and had a very high level of clinical skill (operating theatre nurse) and a very high standard in clinical application, ie sterile gloves changed multiple times for each procedure and every time she touched your face. I had a consult with the Dr via FaceTime, which gives you an opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have. I was asked appropriate questions and had the risks explained to me. I was told each step of the way what was going to happen. With the remaining product, it was placed into my marionette lines, which was a great option and one I had not been offered before, it means that there is no waste and all the product is used to your advantage. I am 54 so I wanted definition and a some fullness to my lips, which is what I got and I think they look great. I was looking for a 'natural' look rather than an Instagram full lips look which is popular today. I have no doubt I could have that look if that is what I wanted.
I had botox in my forehead, to do away with those 'eleven's' (which made me look cranky all the time even though I wasnt!). The placement was discussed, the outcome explained, it does take a couple of weeks to fully kick in so if you have a special occasion coming up, have this procedure a month or 6 weeks prior for optimum results. I found the price to be reasonable and competative with other clinics and overall I would recommend this clinic for the above procedures. I would also like to mention how warmly I was greeted both when I made my initial query and again on my return. The Reception staff were lovely and helpful. I will be back next time I am in Hobart.

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

My experience here was great. All the workers were professional, and educational. My appointment was on time and everything they informed me about my procedure was pretty much exact.
Excellent place

Great service, friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

1st hair removal appointment today, and went very well. Staff were helpful and understanding that my knowledge was limited. Which was appreciated.

Service is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The girl l see is incredible. So helpful and wonderful. She made me feel very at easy and generally so lovely.

Hair removal made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I am definitely benefiting from laser. I have massively reduced hair growth under my arms,
on my face and other adreas. My experience this time was made easy by the lovely consultant. Thank you

Verified Customer

Yvette is amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Yvette is an amazing beautician! She is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares that you're getting the best treatment for your individual needs. She makes you feel 100% comfortable throughout the process.
I couldn't recommend her enough and would definitely book in with her no matter which studio she worked at. She is a huge asset to the Craigieburn Central store!

So glad I did it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Quick! Almost painless! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting hair gone. Clinicians very lovely and make you feel so comfortable.

Had an informative skin session.. looking forward to my next appointment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Definitely looking forward to my next session. All the girls are lovely and knowledgeable. They offer a range of services specific for individuals.

Verified Customer

Friendly service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I had a few issues initially but the manager returned my call and couldn’t be more helpful. She talked through my problem and resolved it effectively and efficiently. The girls are friendly and the store is clean and welcoming.

It’s an addiction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Had a great experience, laser and skin treatments makes me feel refreshed and beautiful, and as always I look forward to book another session. Also, the consultant/technician was amazing, loved her.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

It’s better when they don’t rush to finish the job quick, I like it when they patiently laser every spot not to miss anything.

Super helpful and respectful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Staff were great and very helpful! Didn’t feel uncomfortable at any stage and I felt like I had privacy throughout the whole session.

Very informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The lady who served me and MASSIVELY helped me today was amazing. Not pushy in any way. Down to earth and very friendly. Have already booked my first 2 appointments tomorrow and a couple of weeks. My intial consultation was very informative and helpful. Left with a completely different mindset on the procedures and treatments offered.

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Staff were very friendly and attentive. Laser hair removal was a fab price and pain free. Treatment was thoroughly discussed at consultation. Very happy with the service!

1 of 152 pages

Hi starting to wonder if my laser treatments are being done correctly. I am seeing great results on u/a and can feel the tech being thorough when doing them. When it comes to the brazilian i feel that they are missing patches and not going over all areas as they did when i had my first 2 treatments. I have had 7 treatments and hair that had fallen out previously is now back and has been for some time. I am back to 4 weeks between apmnts which i was told was not something that they would normally do but the last tech that did my treatment felt that the hair that was there needed to be done again much sooner. When committing to 10 treatments and paying upfront i was told i may need 10 to 12 treatments but by then they would be months apart i have had no more than 6wks. The ladies that work at the salon i go to are lovely but spending another 300 on top of what i already have just seems like a lot if its not going to work. Has anyone else experienced this please help!

Cassandra asked on Oct 09, 2018

Answer this

I have same experience Brazilian missing patches I have done many many sessions like wasting my money and time so upset and frustrated all my other friends done it somewhere els after couple sessions all hairs gone no missing patches

Do your skincare treatments get rid of acne for good or are they just a temporary fix?

Jade asked on Oct 04, 2018

Hi Jade,

Acne is different person to person and it's cause very much varies. For this reason, we recommend a complimentary skin consultation with one of our skin therapists. At this consultation, we will run through your concerns, your current skincare regime and your skin goals. We can then recommend a series of treatments that will help you get to clear and glowing skin. Of course we can never make promises but you will definitely see an improvement. With acne, like any skin concern, commitment and patience is key, but our team can get you there!

If you' like to do a bit more research, here are our acne skin treatments: https://www.laserclinics.com.au/skin-care-concern/acne-reduction

We hope this helps!

LCA x

Hi whats best treatment for smokers lips?

Lana asked on Sep 29, 2018

Hi Lana,

Thanks for your question :) Anti-wrinkle cosmetic injectables will be the best treatment for smokers lines. Find out more here: https://www.laserclinics.com.au/cosmetic-injection/wrinkle-reduction-and-prevention
Lines around the mouth are formed in much the same way as lines around the eyes or forehead, in that they are mainly caused by muscle movement. You will notice that people with very expressive or animated faces tend to have more wrinkles in these problem areas. We call these "dynamic" wrinkles. Each time the muscle in question contracts to form an expression, the skin attached concertinas. This repetitive movement can result in a permanent line that, over time, can become a deeper wrinkle.

See all 44 questions about Laser Clinics Australia