Addicted to Laser!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Love the friendly, professional staff at LCA Macarthur Square. Fantastic service and results every time. It is always a pleasure to visit the clinic.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

So far my sessions have been good. The ladies are great. Very friendly, inviting & knowledgeable.
Very happy with specials they regularly have.

Verified Customer

Very helpful and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Overall a very pleasant experience. Very friendly staff, they answered any questions and quarries I had and explained them to the fullest.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

No fuss friendly welcome by staff which I have seen a huge improvement! The three girls had lovely smiles and were welcoming in a fashion that alleviated my inferiority . It was the best service so far! Thank you. The procedure was done in a timely manner and with privacy and comfort a priority. Overall I really felt staff were genuinely interested. Thank you

Cant wait for the rest of my appointments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

The ladies are lovely there. And made me feel very comfortable, especially because i was getting my Brazilian done. cant wait to go back.

Wish I did it sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

A friend recommended laser treatments to me and I am so glad she did!!! I wish I had found it sooner.. so much less maintenance

Launceston

Private message

Fabulous service from Beck!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Much better than my first appointment as she was more thorough and seemed to really take her time to zap the bits that needed zapping

First timer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

All of the staff are very polite and friendly staff and my appointments are always on the scheduled time. The location is in an ideal setting, as it's easy parking.

Highly trained informative staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

The staff were attentive and informative and very knowledgeable, taking the time to address and answer any of my questions and providing me opportunities to ask questions. It is clear the staff at the glen are highly trained in both the services they provide and in working with people. I would highly recommend this clinic to my family and friends.

Great staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Fantastic staff . Love the hair removal . Would recommend them to my friends and family. Looking forward to more treatments.

Great and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

I love seeing my body hair disappear! This is becoming addictive I can feel it, I’m already planning what’s next!

Amazing most friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Staff are so lovely and helpful! Great laser treatments and amazing prices! Love having my skin treatments here too, very thorough and they use fab products that skin each individuals skin type and condition.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Technician explained everything that she was going to do prior to starting the procedure. Answered all of my questions & put my mind at ease. There was no surprises. Very professional

Great service, results.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Have previously tried IPL, with mot much success, love the results from 1 session of medical laser .

First time consultation and treatment went super smooth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

After noting the new clinic and great value treatment deal I made the appointment. The staff are welcoming and professional, I felt comfortable with the reception and advice from the start. The consultation and clarification process was very well done and immediately went into the first treatment knowing what to expect with my body from the function of the laser to the range of results and also the costs associated. The beauty therapist, Kristy, was highly professional and skilled. The first treatment was completely painless, no sensation other than the cool air passing over my skin as the machine worked. After that came a gentle wipe down and cream application. My full back and shoulders were done in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. I was very pleased with the clinic conditions, the staff and the process (Kristy confirmed for me that what I felt was zero visible reaction in the skin from the treated area) so I booked and paid for several more treatments in advance to take advantage of the current treatment offer. Super stoked that by mid year I'll never need worry about unsightly and uncomfortable hair on my back and shoulders again. Thank you and good job coming to WA Laser Clinics Australia!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Excellent clinic. Staff very professional and helpful. Can’t live without laser now. Wouldn’t go anywhere else but laser clinics Australia.

Honest & professional - what more could you want??

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

I booked for a microdermabrasion which once in the treatment room the girl noticed would be too harsh for my skin. She recommended a different treatment as the one my husband had selected for me as a gift would have caused issues for my skin. I appreciate their honesty and professionalism with this and didn’t just do a treatment for the money, they actually cared and did what they believed was best for my skin. Girls are always friendly and helpful! Love this place.

Just amazed very happy underarms also done today for the first time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Very quick and great staff the girls always make you feel very relaxed and comfortable I was feeling a little nervous today being 1st time for under arms had nothing to worry about

Exceptional Services and Great knowledgeable staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

3rd visit to Laser clinic. Injector was very knowledgeable and good advice on services. Was very happy with overall treatment and experience received at Laser Clinic. Will defiantly be returning

Verified Customer

Great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

First time coming to a Laser Clinic.. I was a bit nervous. But the staff at the Casuarina store in Darwin were fabulous. They were very approachable and me feel very comfortable throughout the whole procedure from beginning to end. I prepaid 8 treatments and will definitely be going back, I can’t wait!

1 of 216 pages

Hi i bought a 5 product from your clinic but its 3days when i used the powder of vitamin c and serum my face very itchy and i got some of red acne after that Can i change the product in store?????

Kheiriah asked on Dec 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kheiriah, just pop back into the clinic so we can take a look for you :)

hello This is Anupama here from Westmead Sdyney, I just want to know what are the side effects of laser hair removal treatment. do we get permanent black marks after treatment?

Anu asked on Oct 29, 2018

Answer this

I haven't experienced black marks or negative side effects - only had one treatment so far

Hi, can any one let me know if the skin tightening treatments for your neck work and what is involved and does it hurt?

Shar asked on Oct 28, 2018

Answer this

Don't go to Laser clinics Australia.

Hi Shar,

Laser skin tightening improves your skin’s elasticity and promotes the production of collagen. Your skin will feel firm and taut and lines will be reduced, whether it be on your face, tummy, breasts, chest, buttocks, thighs or neck. It’s perfect for stretched post-natal skin, aged skin tone and sagging facial tissue.

Laser Skin Tightening is all about bulk heating the skin to certain temperatures to cause collagen contracture (think of putting a steak in a really hot pan and it shrinking and contracting in size). The heat will then metabolise unhealthy fibres and cells causing a stimulation to the fibroblast cells (they produce collagen and elastin fibres). This will then smooth fine lines, wrinkles and texture of the skin. Laser Skin Tightening can be used on any area where there is a loss of collagen.

With the use of the Candela GentleYAG Laser the procedure is quick, comfortable and non-invasive with minimal downtime.

For your best results, we recommend you have between 4 & 6 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart for optimal results.

Preparation Required: No sun exposure 2 weeks prior and use of Skinstitut Age Defence SPF 50+ sunscreen.

Team LCA x