Why did I wait so long?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

I am such a chicken but luckily got a booking and a treatment done within less than an hour. I didn't have time to chicken out! So happy, thank you.

ALWAYS MISSES SPOTS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Careless staff, they are not thorough and miss so many areas. Most of hairs were left out completely untreated! Even though she claimed that she treated everything and hair will naturally fall off later, they didn't. Still growing! As if I have never came and made this treatment. I could barely feel the heat from the laser which I usually strongly felt during previous treatments.
I guess this is the way to make people buy more packages and come more than actually required.

Quick and professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Pre-paid instore, then had to delay due to travel - no problem at all. Very friendly staff, would recommend their service

Absolutely flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I love great customer service, & the staff at Maccarthur never disappoint. Whenever I travel to Sydney from Tasmania, if ever I need anything I book with these guys. Well done.

Verified Customer

Amazing can't believe I didn't come to you guys sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Purchased a few sessions in store and top up when I go back for my next appointment. Love that there are Fantastic sales available. First Lady wasn't very nice and didn't tell me any after care details or prep for my next appointment. Have had Ally twice now and she is amazing very professional and always making me feel at ease thank you so much Ally

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I don't know why I haven't got laser sooner best thing ever , staff awesome clean And tidy work place

Do not do dermal rolling here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

The lady pressed so hard and kept rolling back and forth. It left track marks all over my face. She didn't even tell me what to do for the next couple of days, I had to ask whether it was okay to go into the sun or wear make up etc. would not recommend.

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I bought 8 sessions with laser clinic brookevale and my first session the lady wasn't very friendly however the process was great. Today the lovely lady I had was super sweet and genuine (sorry I didn't ask for her name). Always makes such an awkward process such as laser a whole lot easier. Very happy overall! I have requested to have the same lady again and will deffinetly ask for her name next time so I can request her to friends!

Absolutely amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Purchase in store.. I loved it best choice for me so far...! Hair free after 3 treatment I'm loving it

I love the efficacy of modern beauty therapy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I bought in store, x10 treatments. Each therapist has been friendly, caring and professional.
I'm very pleased with the results.

Great experience professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Beautician was very professional and yet really friendly. I was super anxious about potential pain but she remained comforting and didn't make a big deal out of me being ridiculous.

Amazing staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very intelligent confident staff.
I learnt alot about my skin and what to do.
Im deffinaltly re booking as my new fav beautician.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for your great review

Great service, great facility

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Staff was super friendly both on arrival and during treatment. The rooms were comfortable to be in, well organisedand clean

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review

Nurse Robin is pure Magic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

R.N Robin at Parramatta clinic is an amazing!!!
she actually care about her clients and does a terrific job!
I've recommended her to family and friends and i know some of them have also seeing her with great success!!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review

Love the girls, love the service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I enjoy the effects of getting lasered and find all the girls are very professional and friendly.
The process is quick, rooms are comfortable and clean and i cannot recommend the clinic highly enough.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Professional, q

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I went in store to purchase 12 sessions.

The purchasing process was easy and quick.
The rooms are clean, calming and comfortable.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Terrible treatment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I am terribly disappointed with the service and experience that I had when I attended the Miranda store. This happen to me a while ago as I did not know I was able to leave a review but I have officially sworn off laser hair removal because of my experience.

I decided to get full Brazilian laser hair removal treatments. I am a very fair person and I was concerned about my skin and it if the laser would make any difference considering I have light hair. I raised this with the lady who was treating me and reassured me that no harm will be done to my skin and that it will work if I come religiously.

The initial couple of sessions were bareable. After about 6 sessions like this I went in for my seventh. The girl who normally looked after me was not there so some other girl stepped in for her. You could tell that she didn't want to be there. She seemed extremely annoyed and was disgustingly rude to me. We got on with the session and it was the most excutiating pain I have ever felt in that region. I asked the girl if this was normal and she said yes. I had to ask for an ice pack though she told me not to worry about it and just use the cooling cream. I went home and complained to my partner about the burning I was still feel over the course of the next couple of days also noticing a new mole come up in the area.

I went back for my 8th session and my normal girl was there. I explained to her what had happen and was that normal?
She immediately apologised and looked at my profile that she had on a computer. She explained to me that my normal level and the only level that I was to be on 8 the previous session that I had with the other girl (that was rude) actually had me on a twelve. She explained that is why it was so painful and had the reaction that I did. All she did was apologise. Didn't offer anything to compensate for the terrible service I previously had or the problems I had after the treatment.
I had already paid for the treatment so I got it done for the final time at which it was put on the correct setting.

I did not go back. I have not had it done again and I am still turned off laser clinics Australia in general because of the poor Customer service, lack of customer knowledge and terrible staff training.

You would like to think that anyone who pays money for someone to do a treatment on them would be educated enough to tell me that I am too fair or atleast look at the previous records of the paitent so that they are not put at risk.

Thanks laser clinics Australia for ruining my experience of laser hair removal. Do not expect to see me back.

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Hi Ajay, Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you would be open to having us contact you please send through your contact details to [email protected] read more »

Dr Jake at LCA Eastgardens is AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I've had treatments at several other clinics before but was blown away by Dr Jake Sloane's knowledge, his manner and most importantly the results. I cannot recommend him more and the staff are lovely too!

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Verified Customer

Love the Laser clinic at Macarthur square

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

In store staff were amazing Ivona was great Definitely will be back. Very helpful helping me achieve my desired look

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

Thanks for the great review

Professional, but felt very relaxed and comfortable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

No I did not purchase anything as I was only at Charlestown the week before and got laser and brought 5 products there

Comments
Laser Clinics Australia Official

1 of 33 pages