Fabulous comfy bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

When I purchased the bed Cliff offered a 30 day trial. I was so happy with the bed I would have been devasted to return it. I bought from the store and as very pleased with the service.

Latex Topper

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I just wanted to let you know that the latex topper we purchased worked a treat. We purchased the King for our home mattress that was only 2 years old and showed significant body impressions. We turned that mattress over and the latex topper is far more comfortable. We then bought a Double for our caravan. The caravan mattress was hard and uncomfortable. The latex topper straight over the mattress gave us a comfortable bed. We are very pleased with both toppers and would highly recommend to anyone to try one.

Verified Purchase

This is what heaven feels like

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I wanted a low allergy mattress and selected the Euro Queen Size in November 2016. I ordered on-line after perusing the website and speaking with Cliff, and the mattress was boxed for our freight to Darwin. Service was excellent with efficient communication.
It is now 5 months later and at the end of a Darwin Wet Season without air-conditioning (my preference). The mattress is incredibly comfortable and cool to sleep on in hot weather due to its "just right" firmness. On the few cool nights, it has been just as comfortable.
A very high quality product and a great business to deal with.

Such a comfy mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

We've only just received our new bed and we are so happy with it! We've had two beautiful nights sleep so far. No back or neck pain waking up! Cliff was easy to deal with and delivery was quick. We highly recommend The Latex Bedding Company. Their prices are very competitive for the quality you get!

Lismore

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

A good nights sleep should not be only for the healthy and wealthy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

This product is excellent for anyone who needs additional support and/ or comfort in bed due to injury, surgical recovery, health conditions that cause pain, or are just needing long periods of convalescence in bed.
After experiencing the disappointment of expensive mattresses, I researched mattress toppers. Finally I ordered a 'latex' mattress topper from the Latex Bedding Co. .
I found that the mattress toppers from this company are not as expensive, very reasonably priced, 100% latex, very good quality, and come with a very long guarante
e! In addition to this, dispatch and delivery was very efficient and fast - exactly the quality and customer service that make a business excel.
Having this mattress topper on my bed, has helped reduce pain while lying down, relieving pressure and has enabled me to reduce pain medication, in consultation with my doctor.
I have since also bought another latex topper for my elderly parents, and they have also had a very positive result with improved sleep. The quality of the product is as good as my first purchase, as was dispatch and delivery. While the mattress topper is not a 'cure all', and may not take all the pain away, it is essential for anyone wanting a better nights sleep - I wouldn't be without.
Just a note for those living on their own - If you order a larger topper, such as a double, queen or king size, you may need some assistance putting it on to your bed if you have an injury, as the latex is heavier than 'foam' - but much better.
A good nights sleep should not be only for the healthy and wealthy - so thank you Latex Bedding Co, for a good quality product, at a price that is within reach.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A successful purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

We purchased the Euro as part of the ultimate dream package three months ago and we are very happy with the purchase. It has been one of the hottest summers on record in Brisbane and I found the latex mattress no hotter than our previous innerspring. I have slept a lot better though, especially due to the minimal partner movement. The bamboo sheet set is delightful, and delivery went very smoothly as well. I would highly recommend Latex Bedding Company and the Euro mattress. I would not buy an innerspring mattress ever again.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A SOLUTION!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

3 years ago I had lower back surgery. Since then, I have gone through 7 mattresses. Prior to back surgery I could sleep anywhere. Post surgery, I became exceptionally sensitive. For 3 years I have searched for this mattress! I bought the EuroKing organic latex mattress and while it took a few nights -- I HAVE NEVER SLEPT BETTER. This is THE mattress for people with lower back pains. My husband, who suffers none of my ailments, took a bit longer to adjust to the bed. One month in and we are BOTH sleeping so soundly. Sally, who sold me the bed, w as gentle and easy to work with. I never felt she was 'selling' me a bed, but rather she was engaged in a conversation around what they offered, then she told me to lay down for a good 30 minutes. Which I did. I brought a book! Then she left me alone. Very graceful way to allow a customer to come to their own purchasing decision. I love my new bed. It's nothing "fancy" but I SLEEP WELL!!!!!!

Wheelthebarrowback, NSW

Verified Purchase

Despite some delivery problems we got there, all good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We drove all the way down to Sydney (4hrs) to check out these well reviewed mattresses and I must say that Cliff was absolutely professional, in a very friendly and direct way, in his approach to our needs. We ended up buying a King size Madrid package (2 slabs side by side) which we feel was good value compared to other "top shelf" spring mattresses on the market.
We did have some delivery issues where the items went awol for a week or so but Cliff was very generous in providing a compensatory outcome for the inconvenience with which we were
totally satisfied.
After sleeping on the new bed for a few weeks now we can report all is great, the pillows are soft but supporting, the bamboo sheets are luxurious and the bed is even more so. I had suspicions about the 2 separate slabs being put together but the cover holds them tight enough that you simply cannot find the join at all. Stability is excellent, can't feel partner moving and it took a few days to get used to this bed but now I can't stand sleeping in anything other than it, like when travelling away.
Thanks again Cliff, we really appreciate your help and guidance and of course the excellent customer service. Cheers!

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We couldn't be happier with the online transaction for the Euro king single package beds. The perfect solution for our needs and the delivery service was quick too! Fantastic service all round.

Australia

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, perfect mattress and fantastic customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

We bought our mattress from this company after purchasing a topper 6 mths prior. I asked heaps of questions to Cliff as due to ongoing health issues, I needed something safe, comfortable and most importantly chemical free. He answered each and every question and concern via email that I asked and I had MANY questions and concerns, without any delay, even questions on the phone. I worked out a payment plan as money was tight and we eventually got out mattress. Its been fantastic, I was worried as the king came in two singles and rang regarding that, I was assured it was for ease in moving and turning and wouldn't feel it, we dont, its perfect and he was right as flipping it is super easy. Very comfortable and no heat issues as I was assured there wouldn't be, despite living in a hot and humid State. I had read and been told that latex was hot and sweaty and was assured that this product was not and he was correct. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their products, we also got the pillows too and the best we have ever used as well as reassuring we are not polluting yourself with of gassing and chemical fumes. Thank you Cliff and we will be back.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Nat

The perfect bed at long last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

We came to Cliff rather desperate as we'd mistakenly purchased a complete lemon of a spring mattress from one of the mainstream suppliers, and were negotiating an exchange. Having slept for a decade on a Tempur we should have realised we were beyond springs but we didn't do our research thoroughly despite latex being at the forefront of my mind. Anyway! Cliff was fab and we instantly appreciated his direct honest approach to sales. We purchased a Madrid Plush in king size with the two slabs side by side. It was instantly vastly better than our spring mattress but after a month or so I still felt it was a bit firm, so Cliff sold us a discounted topper (pure latex of course). Now we have the perfect bed. It is very supportive but nice and flat and there is no partner disburbance. Our mates just tried the topper on top of their latex mattress too and they were sold on the additional comfort which doesn't affect the structure like those stupid Plush pillowtops that have become ubiquitous and which just sag and create weird angles everywhere. We have ours on hard slats. I love that there is no odour as the Tempur was offgassing for years, completely stank, and leaching who knows what into our bodies. I would definitely recommend people work with Cliff to find their ideal solution as it is an interactive process and you will end up with a sleeping lifestyle that is vastly superior to anything the mainstream suppliers can offer you, for around the same price. No brainer.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks T & J, warm regards, Cliff

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing mattresses, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

I have bought 3 latex mattresses for our family from this store and am extremely happy with them. They are super comfortable and the service I received at the Crows Nest store was wonderful. I think the man we dealt with was named Cliff. He was helpful with our selection and kindly helped me carry things to the car. He didn't even seem to mind my toddler running around the store and trying to climb all over the beds :)

1 of 8 pages

Hi, I have just "flipped" my madrid mattress for the first time since owning it. The label is now facing down. The underside seems softer. Is it my imagination or is there a top and a bottom to the mattress? Thank you Colette

Colette asked on Apr 27, 2017

Answer this

I have no idea! Best to call their office...
Jenny

My latex mattress topper is the same on both sides. I also turn mine over, and have also pulled it out of its washable cover (zip is at one end of the cover) to wash - so if yours does, just undo the zipper and have a look and see if there is any change in the latex texture etc. Otherwise, best contact the company.

Hi - can a latex mattress topper firm up a new soft cushion top pocket spring mattress -? We are considering turning the new mattress upside down and putting a dense latex mattress topper. What thickness and density are the latex toppers ( queen) and approx cost? Thanks\

Dragon asked on Dec 11, 2016

Answer this

Hi Dragon, I only keep softer latex toppers because everyone wants to soften or make their mattress more plush without making it saggy, there are such things as a firmer latex topper but I don't get a call for them, but whether it would help I'm not sure, because remember your support comes from the mattress and your comfort from the topper, so even if you put a firmer topper on if the mattress is soft you might still lack support, my queen toppers sell for $295, regards, Cliff

We have a brand new Sleepmaker Elara firm mattress which feels like we are sleeping in a swamp and gives us a back ache - can we put a latex+gel mattress topper on it to improve the firmness and surface of the mattress - do you supply such a topper. Thanks VS

Dragon asked on Nov 28, 2016

Answer this

Hi VS, my toppers are made to add comfort and so are med to soft, they also add a natural breathing to a mattress due to being an aerated and the natural properties of no dustmites, chemicals or moisture/mildew and it helps with circulation due to not pushing on your pressure points, however, if your mattress is soft or "swamplike" I cannot see it helping you due to the fact that it is a softer topper meant to make hard beds more comfortable, so I think it will only copy your mattress, sorry, Cliff

See all 10 questions about Latex Bedding Company