Frenchs Forest NSW

Love our Latex mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Our 30 year old waterbed sprang a leak we couldn't fix so decided to buy a new bed.After lots of looking decided to only look for a latex mattress. Found several places in Sydney but were most impressed by the Latex Bedding Company, both because of the reviews online and our treatment in the store. We love the zones in the mattress and the comfort that they provide. No longer do we know when our partner gets out of bed, which happened regularly with our water bed! Also, despite my concerns about not having a heated bed to get into in winter, the latex mattress did not feel cold, so we did not need to buy an electric blanket.

We love our new bed and base

Great mattress, great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Cliff was incredibly helpful and genuine. A breath of fresh air after dealing with the bigger conventional mattress stores. It's our first latex purchase and have been sleeping beautifully on it. So good to know that it's all natural.
We bought the Euro in king size which amazingly comes split into two, with the topper being seperate too and one organic cover to hold it all together. You'd never know it's two pieces once assembled - such a good feature to help not feel each others movements and also be able to adjust the firmness by one partner having the topper and the other turning theirs around! Very clever.

Veresdale

• 1 comment

Buying a Bed Online used to be hard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Firstly, THANKYOU to all the previous contributors whose comments and notes about this company were fantastically useful. Before I got to this site I began my bed search thinking "This will be simple"
Not so much... lol

There was a massive array of types of beds, at all price points and some brand names clearly weren't to be trusted. As I knew I would have to purchase online, as I live a couple hours from the city, I ended up in desperation simply searching/selecting (from this product review site) "Highest rated" manufacturer - or something similar - hoping to find a manufacturer that at least provided a quality product and then planned to hope they wouldn't charge the earth. Up popped the Latex Bedding company. Bingo!

Then I began my research in earnest. Compared Suppliers. Compared Inner Spring vs Latex. All the different types of Latex. All the combinations of spring and latex. All the different types of pillow top, removable top, latex top only, discovered that a number of well known manufacturers will sell you latex with odours - which I learnt indicates its not natural latex and you will get hot (possibly stinky) and that would be problematic as I live in Queensland. I looked into the price points, the warranty, and the customer service I could expect. Good Grief... It was exhausting.

This site was an absolute gold mine. And again I say Thankyou.
And I hope now my comments also help someone in their bed search.

So we are not small people. I'm about 5'9 1/2 and my husband in 6'4. We weigh 90 - 110 kilos.
We had an innerspring mattress, that cost $2800 in 2005 that we sat in traditional french bed frame. The $5500 bed frame fell apart and the mattress was one of those ones that are not meant to disturb your partner if you roll over. I hate it. I hate it with the passion of a 1000 suns.

It felt fine in the store. For the 10 min we laid on it. Once we got it home, it would demonically twist you up like a pretzel. Some mornings I could just feel it cackling at me. I hated it.
We also sit up in bed to read, watch a late night movie from time to time. Which probably contributed to why the mattress was uncomfortable. The springs started to go in the ends from the sitting up in bed as we weren't religious bed turner/flippers.

This site helped me answer heaps of other questions early, and once I felt sure enough I rang Cliff who was wonderful and patient with all my questions even down to measuring bed heights (to make sure it would go with my headboard and not be too low or high lol)

We (obviously) ended up purchasing a a King bed from Cliff. We selected the Euro, in the dream package and it is an ABSOLUTE DREAM. Latex Bedding Company sells NATURAL latex, so wholly suitable for Queensland tropical seasons.

The dream package (King) was 2395.00 (its a current package deal they have on) because I also wanted a new King base. And was impressed on researching that Latex Bedding Co's bases are superior in their strength. They make the "slats' (?) inside closer together. Is stronger for the weight of the mattress and I have 3 kids that like to pile on top of us on a Sunday morning, so will easily take that weight. They have a video of the bases on their site where it shows you how they are constructed. And as I was sick of traditional bed frames and wanted to try an ensemble, I got that as well.

The package deal also came with free latex pillows (wonderful!) and free king sheet set which honestly are gorgeous to sleep on.

I got the Euro (and not the Madrid) because I wanted firm (due to our height/weight 90-110kg) as soft would be terrible. Medium would be iffy, but was honestly concerned Firm would be too much. The bed search had officially turned me into a paranoid Goldilocks as I couldn't test them as I was buying online and what if Firm to others felt like sleeping on the floor to me?. On talking with Cliff we agreed the Euro was the the best suited. And figured if too firm, I could order a topper later which would soften it down closer to medium. Cliff even offered to charge me cost for that (!) to ensure I was not disappointed in my choice of bed. That's impressive old fashioned customer service in a day and age when you feel like all a company wants is the sale, your money and for you to then leave.

Transport to QLD from Crows Nest in Sydney was about 399.00. And I got my bed in a WEEK!! A week! The closest Makin' Mattresses to me in Brisbane needed at least that long and they are 2 hours away. And their bed was only innerspring was $200 less (and NOT LATEX let alone natural latex which is heaps better quality - they only had innerspring) and they wanted $200 transport for 2 hours away! Also a Latex bedding company in Brisbane quoted me $7000!!!! and a 8 week wait. So the Dream Package was brilliant value to begin with, the quality of the bed is honestly superior, and the customer service I received was icing on a cupcake that needed none.

The transport company was so very very helpful. Carried my brand new KING sized bed up 17 stairs in the rain without complaint, waited to make sure I was completely satisfied, asked again before leaving if I was happy with it, and then left taking any rubbish with them. The whole process has been super easy.

I love my new bed.
I love how this site led me to Latex Bedding Co - Thankyou Product Review contributors
And I love the quality of product and customer service I received from Cliff to ensure I got the best one for us personally.

Buying a bed is no small thing. Online ? Even harder.
Latex Bedding worked hard and ensured I couldn't go wrong with my purchase.
And I definitely didn't. I won on quality, value, service AND price.

THANKYOU!!!!!!!

Comments

Update 05/12/2017. Well I have had my bed for about just shy of 3 months. Its still as awesome as it was when I first got it. I swear to you, being completely honest, there have been a number of ti... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

We love the Euro mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I really wanted to get a latex mattress, however I could only find one store selling latex mattresses here in Brisbane and it was really pricey, so I decided to take a chance and order one online from Latex Bedding Co after reading their reviews, and I can say that my partner and I are both very happy with the mattress. It is firm enough to provide good back support and not sink under your weight, yet still soft enough to make it really comfortable, and we've been sleeping like a baby :)

Regarding the sales process, it all went smoothly in the end, and I really appreciate them delivering all the way to Queensland, however one thing that could be improved upon is to just provide a rough time frame of when one could expect delivery, which is what most online retailers do. Even if it takes 1-2 weeks or longer, that's fine, I would just like to know more or less when I can expect it so that I can plan accordingly.

sydney

• 1 comment

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

After researching on line we went in and met Cliff and lay on the beds. We bought the Madrid mattress.
it is fabulous. it is cool and not overheating and just the right pressure for both myself and my husband. We had a
Sealy posturepedic inner spring mattress for 10 years which was $2000 back then and this mattress cost us $2300.
The delivery company were funny like "Basil Fawlty" from Fawlty Towers.when I rang him he said" I dont deliver on Saturdays so when I suggested a particular Friday or a Monday in which I would for once be home, he said "Ill deliver it on Saturday". The mattress is very heavy and difficult to maneuver as it flops and it has no handles on the sides sewn in so this is my one and only criticism.
Cliff is great and not pushy. He sums up his customers and seems a good judge of people.
Highly recommend.
John & Sushi Manly NSW

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Sushi, sorry about "Basil" might have a word with him.

I kinda like Basil he adds to the whole experience. I never did get his name he just answers his phone with a gruff "what" and when he SMS s he never signs his name.
He will forever be Basil

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

King Size Euro Latex Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

After being in the market a while for a new bed, my partner and I went to have a look at Latex Bedding Company in Crows Nest. We met Cliff who was really helpful. My partner suffers with a bad back so we wanted to make sure we choose the right bed. We tried a variety and went back a few times before making a final decision. We purchase a King Size Euro Latex mattress and base with pillows and sheet set. Cliff organised a quick delivery as we were moving into a new place. After our first nights sleep we knew we had made the right decision. We have had the bed for 6 months now and I can absolutely say it is the best bed we have ever owned plus my partner has not complained once about his back.

Thanks to Cliff and the Latex Bedding Company for a great service, great product and a good price.

• 7 answers
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Great comfort for someone with osteo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I had great trouble sleeping because of osteo in my back, to the point where the pain kept me awake at night and I was constantly changing positions to alleviate it. I bought the double bed latex mattress topper and, since putting it on the bed, I've been sleeping soundly. I'm delighted with it. Yes, you can use an electric blanket on top of it - unlike memory foam toppers. I ordered mine online from Crow's Nest and it arrived in Gippsland by courier truck which, by the way, was chock-a-block with parcels. My topper had been vacuum sealed to save space I guess. It's 5 cms thick, covered with a cotton casing/cover and is delightly soft and pliable. wish I'd bought it a year ago. From memory, the cost of postage was $30 and it took, perhaps five days.

I was very happy with the Latex Bedding Company, the product and the service provided. Invoice was sent by email promptly.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Bonnie, regards Cliff

Fabulous comfy bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

When I purchased the bed Cliff offered a 30 day trial. I was so happy with the bed I would have been devasted to return it. I bought from the store and as very pleased with the service.

Latex Topper

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I just wanted to let you know that the latex topper we purchased worked a treat. We purchased the King for our home mattress that was only 2 years old and showed significant body impressions. We turned that mattress over and the latex topper is far more comfortable. We then bought a Double for our caravan. The caravan mattress was hard and uncomfortable. The latex topper straight over the mattress gave us a comfortable bed. We are very pleased with both toppers and would highly recommend to anyone to try one.

Verified Customer

This is what heaven feels like

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I wanted a low allergy mattress and selected the Euro Queen Size in November 2016. I ordered on-line after perusing the website and speaking with Cliff, and the mattress was boxed for our freight to Darwin. Service was excellent with efficient communication.
It is now 5 months later and at the end of a Darwin Wet Season without air-conditioning (my preference). The mattress is incredibly comfortable and cool to sleep on in hot weather due to its "just right" firmness. On the few cool nights, it has been just as comfortable.
A very high quality product and a great business to deal with.

Such a comfy mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

We've only just received our new bed and we are so happy with it! We've had two beautiful nights sleep so far. No back or neck pain waking up! Cliff was easy to deal with and delivery was quick. We highly recommend The Latex Bedding Company. Their prices are very competitive for the quality you get!

Lismore

• 10 helpful votes
Private message

A good nights sleep should not be only for the healthy and wealthy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

This product is excellent for anyone who needs additional support and/ or comfort in bed due to injury, surgical recovery, health conditions that cause pain, or are just needing long periods of convalescence in bed.
After experiencing the disappointment of expensive mattresses, I researched mattress toppers. Finally I ordered a 'latex' mattress topper from the Latex Bedding Co. .
I found that the mattress toppers from this company are not as expensive, very reasonably priced, 100% latex, very good quality, and come with a very long guarantee! In addition to this, dispatch and delivery was very efficient and fast - exactly the quality and customer service that make a business excel.
Having this mattress topper on my bed, has helped reduce pain while lying down, relieving pressure and has enabled me to reduce pain medication, in consultation with my doctor.
I have since also bought another latex topper for my elderly parents, and they have also had a very positive result with improved sleep. The quality of the product is as good as my first purchase, as was dispatch and delivery. While the mattress topper is not a 'cure all', and may not take all the pain away, it is essential for anyone wanting a better nights sleep - I wouldn't be without.
Just a note for those living on their own - If you order a larger topper, such as a double, queen or king size, you may need some assistance putting it on to your bed if you have an injury, as the latex is heavier than 'foam' - but much better.
A good nights sleep should not be only for the healthy and wealthy - so thank you Latex Bedding Co, for a good quality product, at a price that is within reach.

• 2 helpful votes

A successful purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

We purchased the Euro as part of the ultimate dream package three months ago and we are very happy with the purchase. It has been one of the hottest summers on record in Brisbane and I found the latex mattress no hotter than our previous innerspring. I have slept a lot better though, especially due to the minimal partner movement. The bamboo sheet set is delightful, and delivery went very smoothly as well. I would highly recommend Latex Bedding Company and the Euro mattress. I would not buy an innerspring mattress ever again.

• 2 helpful votes

A SOLUTION!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

3 years ago I had lower back surgery. Since then, I have gone through 7 mattresses. Prior to back surgery I could sleep anywhere. Post surgery, I became exceptionally sensitive. For 3 years I have searched for this mattress! I bought the EuroKing organic latex mattress and while it took a few nights -- I HAVE NEVER SLEPT BETTER. This is THE mattress for people with lower back pains. My husband, who suffers none of my ailments, took a bit longer to adjust to the bed. One month in and we are BOTH sleeping so soundly. Sally, who sold me the bed, was gentle and easy to work with. I never felt she was 'selling' me a bed, but rather she was engaged in a conversation around what they offered, then she told me to lay down for a good 30 minutes. Which I did. I brought a book! Then she left me alone. Very graceful way to allow a customer to come to their own purchasing decision. I love my new bed. It's nothing "fancy" but I SLEEP WELL!!!!!!

Wheelthebarrowback, NSW

Verified Customer

Despite some delivery problems we got there, all good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We drove all the way down to Sydney (4hrs) to check out these well reviewed mattresses and I must say that Cliff was absolutely professional, in a very friendly and direct way, in his approach to our needs. We ended up buying a King size Madrid package (2 slabs side by side) which we feel was good value compared to other "top shelf" spring mattresses on the market.
We did have some delivery issues where the items went awol for a week or so but Cliff was very generous in providing a compensatory outcome for the inconvenience with which we were totally satisfied.
After sleeping on the new bed for a few weeks now we can report all is great, the pillows are soft but supporting, the bamboo sheets are luxurious and the bed is even more so. I had suspicions about the 2 separate slabs being put together but the cover holds them tight enough that you simply cannot find the join at all. Stability is excellent, can't feel partner moving and it took a few days to get used to this bed but now I can't stand sleeping in anything other than it, like when travelling away.
Thanks again Cliff, we really appreciate your help and guidance and of course the excellent customer service. Cheers!

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We couldn't be happier with the online transaction for the Euro king single package beds. The perfect solution for our needs and the delivery service was quick too! Fantastic service all round.

Australia

• 3 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, perfect mattress and fantastic customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

We bought our mattress from this company after purchasing a topper 6 mths prior. I asked heaps of questions to Cliff as due to ongoing health issues, I needed something safe, comfortable and most importantly chemical free. He answered each and every question and concern via email that I asked and I had MANY questions and concerns, without any delay, even questions on the phone. I worked out a payment plan as money was tight and we eventually got out mattress. Its been fantastic, I was worried as the king came in two singles and rang regarding that, I was assured it was for ease in moving and turning and wouldn't feel it, we dont, its perfect and he was right as flipping it is super easy. Very comfortable and no heat issues as I was assured there wouldn't be, despite living in a hot and humid State. I had read and been told that latex was hot and sweaty and was assured that this product was not and he was correct. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their products, we also got the pillows too and the best we have ever used as well as reassuring we are not polluting yourself with of gassing and chemical fumes. Thank you Cliff and we will be back.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Nat

The perfect bed at long last

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

We came to Cliff rather desperate as we'd mistakenly purchased a complete lemon of a spring mattress from one of the mainstream suppliers, and were negotiating an exchange. Having slept for a decade on a Tempur we should have realised we were beyond springs but we didn't do our research thoroughly despite latex being at the forefront of my mind. Anyway! Cliff was fab and we instantly appreciated his direct honest approach to sales. We purchased a Madrid Plush in king size with the two slabs side by side. It was instantly vastly better than our spring mattress but after a month or so I still felt it was a bit firm, so Cliff sold us a discounted topper (pure latex of course). Now we have the perfect bed. It is very supportive but nice and flat and there is no partner disburbance. Our mates just tried the topper on top of their latex mattress too and they were sold on the additional comfort which doesn't affect the structure like those stupid Plush pillowtops that have become ubiquitous and which just sag and create weird angles everywhere. We have ours on hard slats. I love that there is no odour as the Tempur was offgassing for years, completely stank, and leaching who knows what into our bodies. I would definitely recommend people work with Cliff to find their ideal solution as it is an interactive process and you will end up with a sleeping lifestyle that is vastly superior to anything the mainstream suppliers can offer you, for around the same price. No brainer.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks T & J, warm regards, Cliff

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing mattresses, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

I have bought 3 latex mattresses for our family from this store and am extremely happy with them. They are super comfortable and the service I received at the Crows Nest store was wonderful. I think the man we dealt with was named Cliff. He was helpful with our selection and kindly helped me carry things to the car. He didn't even seem to mind my toddler running around the store and trying to climb all over the beds :)

Verified Customer

A God send! My son is finally sleeping through the night!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Our household couldn't be more grateful to you Cliff. From the moment I contacted you for advice on a mattress for our son you instantly put me at ease, your happy and helpful manner combined with your extensive knowledge and experience guided me into making the best decision ever. After four years of broken sleep my son (and us) now sleep peacefully through the night. I recommend your products to everyone because we all deserve a healthy nights sleep. We are now in the process of changing all of our mattresses, pillows and bedding to your soul saving products!

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Doone .