Review rating:
Selected rating: Good

Latex Topper

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I just wanted to let you know that the latex topper we purchased worked a treat. We purchased the King for our home mattress that was only 2 years old and showed significant body impressions. We turned that mattress over and the latex topper is far more comfortable. We then bought a Double for our caravan. The caravan mattress was hard and uncomfortable. The latex topper straight over the mattress gave us a comfortable bed. We are very pleased with both toppers and would highly recommend to anyone to try one.

Verified Customer

The free trial is worth it !!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Don't think you really know what a mattress is like until you sleep on it. The return policy was a great comfort whilst getting used the change to latex. Am used to it now and wouldn't swap it :)

NSW

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

comfy mattress and super soft bamboo fibre sheet set

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2014

choosing a mattress has always been a daunting task and hate going to the big stores where the mattresses were usually marked up and you have to negotitate with the sales person to knock the price down which has been the way the mattress industry is doing their business.

made the right choice buying the latex mattress from latex bedding company. i don't know how long the mattress will last but for now it've been giving me good sleep and the bamboo fibre sheet set that came free in the package was so soft - way much better than the cotton sheet i've had.

i rarely post a comment online but they are highly recommended to be honest

+ comfy latex mattress and the bamboo fibre sheet set

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

I made the right choice!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2014

My Revor mattress is fabulous. Beautifully comfortable with just the right amount of support. Its also super hygienic with its washable zip off cover. Its a pleasure to sleep on each night. I really miss it when I am travelling away from home, and always look forward to coming back to it. The Crows Nest staff were extremely knowledgeable and very helpful.

+ Comfortable, great service from the staff

- Had to wait quite a few weeks for delivery.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2012

Have never slept better. The girl in the store went to great lengths to find the "Perfect" mattress that would correctly support my spine, but still allow for softer comfort where it was needed. I will buy the flexible/adjustable base very soon (fell in love with the mattress/base combination in store, but budget restricted me from purchasing all at once).

When I have that there won't be enough stars available for my rating!!!

+ Incredible lower back support (I have 2 chipped and 2 cracked vertibrae from a car accident 20 years ago). Having the removable, washable covers means the whole mattress can be refreshed - and being an alergy sufferer I've found sleeping on this mattress has actually reduced my alergies.

- The weight of the mattress. I have a soft mattress with a 5cm latex "topper" on it. I was finding that I needed someone to help me rotate the mattress...luckily you only have to rotate them a few times a year. (BTW this is no longer an issue as the store manager suggested that I spin around the whole ensemble, not just the mattress).

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks for your positive feed back. If you do want to add the extra adjustability of the Wimaflex base system, please contact us and we will offer you a very special price. Unfortunately this would... read more »

Hi, I'm wondering if you could give a brief description of the differences between the Euro, Madrid and Perfect mattresses. I want to buy one, but living in rural WA I need to choose carefully since delivery will take a while, plus shipping costs. I'm interested in the ultimate dream package because we will need the base and it's the option most within our price range, but I'm not sure if the Euro will be the right one for us, and if you're able to do a similar deal with other mattresses? I will be calling tomorrow to discuss this and other options, but incase I sleep in or forget at least I can have my question answered here :) - Lexi

Alexis H asked on Aug 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alex, as discussed yesterday on the phone I believe the Madrid would be best for you and your partner after listening to your requirements/preferences, regards Cliff

What is the delivery cost for a double latex topper to Mandurah W A 6210?

paul asked on Aug 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Paul, thanks for the enquiry, because it is Western Australia, shipping will be $45, regards Cliff

I don't know. Contact the company via their web site.

just wondering if you have a Melbourne outlet for your mattress toppers? Thanks

Diana T asked on Aug 03, 2017