2nd to none Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Cliff was open and honest from the moment we stepped into the shop, instead of telling us "which bed was best" he invited us to try the beds and make up our minds for ourselves. Super knowledgeable and honest nothing was a hassle for him. He even threw in some bonus pilow protectors. Look forward to buying our next bed off him in 10 years time.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

A happy ending to our search for a new mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

We wanted a new mattress to replace our 9 year old US made innerspring mattress with plush pillow top that was not supporting our backs any longer and had significant body impressions. After lengthy online searches we nearly went with a locally made innnerspring mattress but the display cut-out of the pillow top we saw at Snooze actually put us off buying another similar mattress again. It had to sink again, and sooner rather than later we thought! More research suggested that latex mattress users had a higher degree of satisfaction with their mattresses and we thought that might be the way to go. We found the Latex Bedding Co website and we liked what we saw. We got straightforward advice from Cliff in Sydney when we rang, and heartened by the excellent reviews received by Latex Bedding, we decided to take a punt and ordered a Madrid Queen mattress with pillows and sheetsets to be delivered to Melbourne. We are delighted with the product - the Madrid is softly comfortable, but also provides the firmness we need for back support, and the service and delivery spot on.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Lawrie, regards, Cliff

Really Can't Live Without This

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

I purchased the pillow in-store at the Latex Bedding Company store in Crows Nest, and from the first night I knew I had made the right decision. The pillow has stopped the neck pain and headaches that I had been plagued with for years. Whenever I can I take my pillow with me, as I was caught out once without it and the neck pain returned. I have recommended the pillow to family and friends, some of whom have consequently bought one for themselves. I'm very happy I found this pillow.
The staff were very helpful and patient.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Joanna, regards Cliff

Best nights sleep! Safe, healthy and cozy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

I cannot say how easy it was to deal with these guys. Every part of purchasing our was dealt with professionally and with integrity.
We choose this mattress and base for our health and it has been the best investment sleep ever.

Best sleep ever ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

Buying 2 Danube single mattresses with pillow and sheet set for my boys was one of the best things I have done this year. My son (16) experienced insomnia for over 12 months, now sleeps like a log. When they were at camp, I took a test sleep and have never experienced anything like it. I closed my eyes at night and woke up in the morning. Slept straight through. Great customer service, Cliff worked really hard to get the beds to me at the same time as the old ones were taken away. The delivery service was also impeccable.

• 1 review

Great Customer Service - great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

If you want an unexpectedly pleasant experience buying a bed, go and buy your bed from Cliff. He was really friendly, had great customer service and knew a lot about beds!!! We love the beds we bought and the gorgeous bamboo sheets that were part of the deal.

Super Fast & Personal Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

I ordered this bed with only a couple of days' notice. Cliff was very informed and just made it happen quickly and in a timely manner. The bed is much more comfortable than our innerspring mattress was.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is the perfect bed, don't know why I waited so long to buy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

We purchased our mattress instore, Cliff was very helpful, extremely knowledgable, the delivery was on time, the mattress are the most comfortable we have slept on.

Verified Customer

The free trial is worth it !!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Don't think you really know what a mattress is like until you sleep on it. The return policy was a great comfort whilst getting used the change to latex. Am used to it now and wouldn't swap it :)

Wangary South Australia

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I purchased a Madrid queen size mattress in February after talking to Cliff and team. It is great to receive the service from a business that do there best to be very helpful and who should be proud of the service and products they sell. My wife and myself both really like the mattress it seemed a bit firm at first but provides very good support and comfort a pleasure to sleep on after having gone through several inner spring mattresses that sag and provide little support. Thank you very much Cliff and team.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Trev

Great bed - great sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I bought a Euro King mattress with pillows and sheetsets and have slept like a log ever since. I am 83kg and took the harder style mattress and since day one have loved it.
I can totally recommend it - and Cliff was extremely helpful

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Michael

Service and products are amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

This is the 3rd latex bed we've purchased from the Latex Bedding Company. On each occasion the customer service was outstanding. The beds arrived when they said they would and they are the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.

Very happy with new Madrid Plush mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Late last year, myself and my husband purchased a queen sized Madrid Plush mattress, with the advice & assistance of Cliff at the Crows Nest Latex Bedding store. Dave and I found Cliff to be very knowledgeable about the latex bedding products in his store and he managed to direct us to a mattress of medium firmness that could fulfill our challenging requirements, these being (1) needing a mattress that would not have a roll-into-the middle factor and (2) would be comfortable for two people who are about 30kg difference in weight (with Jill weighing 72kg and Dave weighing 102kg). Some six months down the track, we are pleased to say that the mattress works very well for the both of us - no roll into the middle factor despite Dave's 102kg weight, minimal bouncing of the mattress when he turns over in bed, and we are both comfortable with the level of firmness of the mattress & the support it gives our bodies. Initially our bodies took a few days to get used to sleeping on the Plush Madrid, which was firmer than our old mattress, but once our bodies adapted, we have not looked back. We certainly don't pine for our old mattress!

I Love my new mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

For the first time after many years I can now say I have had the most comfortable and restful sleep ever! I purchased the Euro Queen latex mattress and I can say that it is the best mattress I have ever slept on. My body feels relaxed and aligned each morning I wake up. It feels supportive to my spine and very comfortable sleeping on either my side or back. I have found that many reviews on latex mattresses say your body my overheat, this is certainly not the case. My body has never overheated when sleeping on this fabulous bed. I also love the fact that it has a completely removable cover that can be washed. I purchased this fabulous mattress from the Latex Bedding Company in Crows Nest and the customer service was exceptional. From the moment you walked in to the delivery of the mattress the service was friendly, informative and efficient. Thank you again for the best sleeps I have ever had :)

Happy sleepers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

I have been driving past the store for years and only walked in when my poor husband pulled his back and had trouble sleeping on our old mattress. Very sore and sleep deprived he tested the bed and we placed the order. I have to say thank you to the team for expediting delivery in an effort to help us in our situation. Very happy backs and very happy sleepers :) Thanks again.

Allergy free!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I have suffered from asthma and allergies my whole life.. While sleeping I've been 100% allergy free since I bought the Madrid! This is my second latex mattress I will never sleep on anything else. It is extremely comfortable. over the 8 years I've slept on latex every night is like the first night. It has never lost shape, dented, or deteriorated. I do not over heat and I never sweat. I have always struggled with sleep due to my asthma, breathing and allergies and while sleeping on the Madrid I have never slept better. I love this product and it has changed my life.

Sydney, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Make sure you ask if you are getting natural or synthetic latex!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2016

I wanted a 100% natural latex mattress for my son with dust mite allergies and other sensitivities. After some research, I found out that there are many types of latex, including natural latex and chemically-produced latex.
The bed base that comes with the mattress I was going to purchase from the Latex Bedding Company wasn't slatted, and this raised alarm bells, as a true 'natural' latex mattress requires a slatted base to breathe...

I contacted the supplier (Revor) in Belgium to confirm the type of latex that is used at the Latex Bedding Company, and they directed me to the Malaysian supplier. They then told me that the mattress I was about to purchase from Crows Nest, "the Euro" was actually synthetic latex.
I asked [name removed] why he didn't mention this from the start, and his reply was that "it confuses people".

After being quoted around double the price for their 'actual' 100% natural latex mattress, the "Perfect", I found the Natural Bedding company in Stanmore, which sells 100% natural latex mattresses made from the tree sap, and they have proof of their relationship with their rubber tree plantation suppliers in Sri Lanka. Their prices ended up being substantially cheaper, when comparing like with like.

Unfortunately, my wife and I purchased the "Madrid" mattress 4 years ago from the Latex Bedding Company, but I hadn't done the research that I did this time, and was not advised that the latex in our mattress was not actually 100% natural. Back then, I didn't know that a way to easily determine if your mattress is not 100% natural latex, is if it does not require a slatted base. This is true even if the mattress has ventilation holes (which they all do anyway).

I am not rating this business as 'bad' as [name removed] is a very friendly guy. However, I am disappointed that he left crucial information out when telling me about the mattress, and I would say that it's misleading not to advise potential customers that they may not be getting 100% natural latex.

In summary: Ensure that you are fully informed and that you ask the right questions!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed, I keep both 100% natural and a blend and have always explained the difference, the Euro is part natural part synthetic, also, I only keep slatte... read more »

The Latex Bedding Company Official

PS. the Euro and Madrid will now be available as 100% natural or a blend retaining all its natural properties, both have their advantages. Also we have the largest, oldest and most technically supe... read more »

Below is the email I received verbatim, on the 30th April 2016, in response to my question about the composition of the Euro mattress. However, upon further investigation, Revor Asia Pacific (yes, ... read more »

Camden

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2016

After a glitch with an online order for bamboo sheets, and for which the company was very apologetic, the matter was resolved very quickly. They arrived the next day after being personally mailed. The sheets feel great, and were very well priced compared to other retail places. Thanks so much.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thanks Marg, all the best, Cliff

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes

Best Investment You Will Ever Make

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Background - We purchased the Perfect King Size mattress with the Wimaflex bases (pillows were thrown in for free) around 5 years ago in Darwin. 3 Years ago we moved to Cairns so the mattress has spent all its life in the Australian Tropics. Husband is very tall and thin myself of average height and weight. Both with varying degrees of spinal problems.

After searching for a new mattress we came across the Latex Bedding Shop. We were nervous about spending another small fortune on a product we did not know a lot about. Nor were we sure about the warranty that was being offered due to living in the tropics. I was told we could try it out for 30 days and if we didn't like it I could return it. We were told that it would take at least this long to 'get used' to sleeping on a latex mattress versus our current collapsed pillow top mattress (this cost $6000 5 years old).

So we bought the mattress and the first 2 weeks I seriously thought I was going to return the mattress because I had yet to experience the 'best nights sleep' i had been guaranteed. After returning to the shop twice I had to be convinced to wait the entire 30 days. I waited the entire 30 days and I never did return to the shop to let you know we were going to keep the mattress.

I now thought it was high time I let you know that you were indeed correct and I am yet to experience a 'bad' night sleep on my mattress after 5 years! We are yet to experience the Latex mattress retaining heat or any major height reduction. We only experience a perfect nights sleep night after night.

Twice a year, I machine wash the outside cover and hand wash the latex pillows (which I also love).

So all in all I would say this would be the best investment my husband and I have ever made. It was worth every cent and you will never regret buying this product. You know its a great mattress when you go to bed with aches and wake up pain free - not the other way around!

p.s My three teenage children all now want a latex bed because they also love mine so much!

Verified Customer

If you want 5 Star Hotel bed luxury every night, then go to the Latex bedding Company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

We purchased in-store, which was quick and easy. Now we can't keep the kids out of our bed as they love it as much as we do! I was worried that the bed might move using the 2 single bed bases, but that is certainly not the case. The best night's sleep we've had in years. Very happy with our purchase and should have done it years ago!

2 of 5 pages