North Sydney, NSW

Private message

After 6 years ...still great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2016

I bought the dream package almost 6 years ago and our mattress, cover & pillows are still in great condition and continues to provide the best sleep. The bamboo sheets frayed after about 2-3 years of use but we they are super soft and with gentle machine wash last the distance. We've had the cover dry cleaned each year after winter and always comes out as new. Great investment and the price is still amazing. Well worth the purchase, you won't be disappointed.

Never Buy From Anywhere Else! Beyond Incredible Service and Amazing Mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2016

Suffering from Fibromyalgia and severe spinal problems I was unable to sleep due to my pain. After a lot of research I decided to get a Perfect Mattress from Latex Bedding Company. Best decision!

Cliff and Peter offered me the most incredible service I have ever received. Cliff hearing about my health struggles (I am only 21) told me he always wants to 'walk a mile' for customers in need. I was going to get a double Perfect Mattress at the already $700 reduced price with $130 Bamboo Sheets thrown in thanks to Peter. But when Cliff realised there were no doubles in stock he offered, completely out of the goodness of his heart, to upgrade me to a Queen and give me a Queen base for the same price I was going to pay for the just the double mattress. This was a saving of nearly $2000, just because Cliff is so kind.

Within a week of sleeping on my new mattress my pain is so much reduced and I am getting good sleep again, something I have not been able to achieve on three different mattress including an expensive pillow top. The mattress is so wonderful to sleep on, you feel so supported. Not hot at all as some people worry about because of its in built ventilation system.

You also get a very long trial period but I can't imagine anyone returns the bed. The warranty is also excellent because it does not contain any sneaky catches or conditions like some companies put in. If there is any problem in 10 years you can return it. Cliff told me he has it this way because no one ever claims the warranty because there are never problems. The mattress is just incredible and the base is very stylish too.

I can not recommend Latex Bedding Co. highly enough. Go to Cliff because he is a genuinely generous and honest person who will do you an amazing deal on a wonderful bed. Cliff has a life long customer in my and my whole family because of what he did for me and the amazing quality of the bed. Thank you Cliff and Peter.

• 2 comments
Private message

Best customer service and best latex beds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2015

Thank you Cliff for being so great to deal with! You have great knowledge when it comes to latex bedding and also the best products and prices around! I appreciate how you have made the whole bed buying experience so easy and effortless. I look forward to receiving the bed and will give you a follow up review :)

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Thankyou Suzanna

I have now received the latex euro bed and it truly is a joy to sleep in! I wake up refreshed and well rested every morning in a happy state. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Cliff for organ... read more »

You are welcome and thankyou Suzanna, regards Cliff

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2015

Cliff told us we would enjoy our new bed and he was spot on. My husbands back is testimony to that. His honesty and product knowledge is very good and he followed through with what he said he was going to do. The mattresses were well packaged and freighted on time. Thank you very much Cliff for making this process so simple and enjoyable. The bed is fantastic.

The Perfect Latex Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2015

First of all I would like to say how much we love our new bed! We went all out and got the Perfect mattress and it has lived up to its name! I have recently had to have corrections done to my back for mild scoliosis that has been causing me tremendous pain and it has disappeared since getting onto our new mattress. We were also astounded by the bamboo sheets (which I admit I was skeptical on at first). We are now looking at getting a second set of sheets so we don't have to change when one is in the wash!

Best Night's Sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2015

Amazing back support, I have a great sleep every evening. I did not fully understand how important a perfect mattress was until now, as I wake up feeling very rested. Service was knowledgeable, second to none.

Many, different products - all Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2015

My wife and I visited the store several times for different beds, mattresses, pillows and sheets. Every purchase we made was perfect for us because the owner asked some very astute questions before making what turned out to be the right suggestions. For example, I'm an ex-rugby union player with back pain, so the level of firmness is crucial for a proper night's rest.

sydney

• 10 helpful votes
Private message

Why did we wait this long!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2015

Before I was married I slept on a queen size Latex mattress, it was the old heavy model, very thick, and a little hot. After 9 years of sleeping on it (and never rotating/flipping it over, as you couldn't with the older models) it had my indentation in the middle. So it wasn't suitable for a couple as we kept rolling to the middle. Due to how heavy it was, I decided we should try the old spring type... BIG MISTAKE. So after months of shopping we bought a Pocket spring type with a comfort layer (by Sleep maker) at Snooze, felt good at the shop. Long story short, it was good for like 4 months and the mattress failed on us.My wife and I both started feeling lots of pain on our neck, shoulder and lower back. We thought it was us at first, but realised sleeping on anything else felt better. Sleep Maker were absolute #$@ wits, and I would not recommend them or their pocket spring range to anyone. Snooze came to the party and give us 70% store credit. After $$$$$$ of physio for both of us we decided to give up and move on.
Now back to Latex bedding co. Their latex is the new and improved, its lighter and less hot, and didn't take us long to be convinced. I mean they offer a 6 months trial period and if you don't like it you only lose $280!!! WHO DOES THAT!!!!???!! It took one night of sleep for the pain dissipate. No more pain on my shoulders/neck and back.
And Cliff, knows his mattress. We bought the King as two singles, it fits in perfectly. Cannot feel the seam down the middle even when I purposely feel for it. Because it comes in two singles, it's lighter to maneuver and set up. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know everyone is different but I would not be going back to spring mattress anytime soon.
If you have any pains, don't even think twice, go for latex and give Latex Bedding Co a go, they know their mattress. Won't regret it.
Going to sleep now.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

Great product - not particularly happy about the service

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2015

I recently purchased a queen mattress package from the Latex Bedding Co. While I am very happy with the product - the mattress is very comfortable - I'm not particularly happy about the service we received. After being shown a mattress base in the Crows Nest store with neutral grey skirting (valance-style), the mattress base that was delivered was different (resembling the mattress itself, without a valance cover). At first I thought that the valance had been left out but was told that I had been sent a different 'more breathable' base. Cliff offered to change the base, but as we had shipped the base interstate it was too difficult to change. I was disappointed that after being shown one thing in the store, we were sent a different product without being consulted. I will need to purchase a valance to hide the base and had not factored this additional cost into my already substantial purchase. The service up until then had been great, so the final outcome is disappointing.

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Hi Lea, I really apologise for this, we were updating our base fabrics to more modern materials and trialling a number of different fabrics and colours for customers opinions, the one you received ... read more »

Hi Cliff

Thanks for your response. We have shipped the base interstate, as I indicate above, so will you pick up and deliver to/from ACT?

The Latex Bedding Company Official

If you are not happy with the new fabric, then yes, I will exchange it for you, just give me a call.

Regards
Cliff Walter

SUNSHINE

Private message

After 12 years of pain the Latex Company came thru..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2014

The best bed in 12 years. I had 12 years with 7 mattresses ranging from foam to pocket sping and inner spring. I've added bed toppers from foam to memory foam. Helped for a while but then usual aches and pains came back.
I suffer chronic shoulder injuries and need a firm bed but with support. I have had promises after promises without a solution. I hated going to bed. Then I went on the internet and did my own research and it is fair to say that you only see the bad reviews never the good so the consumer is so very torn about buying a bed and very confused.
I continued to do my research and found The Latex Company. I endeavoured to continue my research with latex. I learnt a lot about the actual material and why the method of "Dunlop" is way more superior than " talalay".
I had spent a massive $15,000 on beds I was so determined to get it right. Then I spoke to Cliff, the director of the company. He has a world of information and customer service of excellence. I continued the conversation with him about the beds. What got me in the end was a 6 month exchange or money back.
I looked at the videos and thought I wish I could sleep like that. I took the plunge and I must admit it's been 5 days on the Madrid mattress. To me it's a firm mattress with extreme comfort.
The first 2 days was a little hard to adapt but now after 5 days my shoulders don't ache, my neck does not hurt, I get up without pain.
The pillow also is a must it is cool, comfortable and I have no neck issues.. By the way I've had as many pillows as beds, but this pillow amazing.
I must admit that without the help of the excellence and knowledge that the director Cliff gave me and the 6 month guarantee I wouldn't have bought a bed online without trying it out first. Unfortunately here in Melboune there is no store, so what to do? I thought that at least with a 6 month guarantee either the company stands by the product or they would have already gone bankrupt.
I choose to buy the mattress and for anyone helplessly sleeping on a bad mattress please please buy this one. I'm living proof that this mattress is heavenly on pressure points and injuries but most of all comfort and the coolness of the bed.
I cannot emphasise enough that this mattress is so cool and we have had some warm nights. This mattress keeps you cool. The myth about latex should be told to all. This mattress has all the air holes you need for a cool, comfortable and relaxing night sleep.
I thank Cliff from the bottom of my heart as he has restored my sleep back to me after 12 years.
If anyone would like more information on this bed I'm happy to answer any emails to re assure you all that this is the mattress of the future..

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

My first king bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2014

I wasn't sure about buying a bed online. Thought I'll try this company as the review have been marvelous. The bed indeed is very comfortable. However, I purchased a king size bed so was expecting a king size bed on delivery. Instead, I received 2 single beds. I wasn't happy with that. When you join the beds up and put them in the cover, you can definitely feel the joint in the middle. I called to enquire and find out a solution to that. I was told the company will ship out a horizontal piece of 'something' that will solve the 'joint' issue but to date I haven't received anything or heard from anyone. It has been a month now. I'm still waiting.

Overall, I give 5 stars for the quality and comfort of the bed, 3 stars for service.

Update:
This is a follow up review as my views have changed. It's comforting to know service and customers are their no.1 priority. Got a call from the owner and my problem was rectified swiftly, no questions asked. I must state again that the latex mattress is very comfortable and would buy again from latex bedding company. Two thumbs up.

June 13th 2017 Update: Simple the Best!

Return customer to Latex Bedding Company. Absolutely love the beds and decided to get the queen madrid for the guest room. Bought the King Madrid about 3 years ago. Service is top notch and hassle free. Delivery is fast as well which always helps. I highly recommend Latex Bedding Company.

June 27th 2017 Update: So good I bought two!

Latex Bedding Company beds are the best! so good that I ended up buying two. Got a King madrid and then a Queen madrid not long after. Service was excellent and the beds arrived withing a few days of ordering. Highly recommended.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Latex Bedding Company Official

Hi Lee, I am really sorry to hear this, the king mattress is available in 2 pieces or one(optional), 95% of people prefer it in 2 pieces for ease of handling and washing the zip off cover, this is ... read more »

NSW

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

comfy mattress and super soft bamboo fibre sheet set

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2014

choosing a mattress has always been a daunting task and hate going to the big stores where the mattresses were usually marked up and you have to negotitate with the sales person to knock the price down which has been the way the mattress industry is doing their business.

made the right choice buying the latex mattress from latex bedding company. i don't know how long the mattress will last but for now it've been giving me good sleep and the bamboo fibre sheet set that came free in the package was so soft - way much better than the cotton sheet i've had.

i rarely post a comment online but they are highly recommended to be honest

+ comfy latex mattress and the bamboo fibre sheet set

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Our journey to find the Perfect mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2014

After many months of poor sleep, my husband and I started to look for a new mattress. This was no easy task. He likes a firm mattress and I like a soft mattress. We checked out quite a few different ones on the market and each time came home to check reviews of them on the internet. Sadly we were disheartened each time reading more negative reviews than positive. Then we put latex mattresses in to the search engine and found latex bedding co.com.au. We excitedly looked through the pages before us and realised we were onto a winner. The independent reviews were almost all positive. We loved the idea of the mattress being a natural product with no chemical smells emitting as we slept. No dust mites, natural anti-microbial properties, no partner disturbance all sounded so attractive. On our 26th wedding anniversary we got in the car and drove 2 and 1/2 hours to visit the store in Crows Nest. We met Cliff and spent the next hour or so with him discussing latex mattresses and testing them out.

He was so professional and his years of knowledge in this industry were 2nd to none. We left there 100% convinced that we had found our mattress. Due to the fact that a bed is something that you spend many hours in over a lifetime, we were prepared to pay the price this time for a decent mattress. We purchased “the perfect latex mattress” and have had no regrets. My husband can sleep on both his sides, or his back now in comfort which he was unable to do previously. We are both sleeping more soundly because we can’t feel each other moving and also there is no sound from turning over I am not waking up with sore hips like I was previously. It is firm but still comfortable. We are both very happy with our purchase and would recommend anyone on the lookout for a new mattress to not buy one until they visit the latex bedding company. Do your research.

They have a very informative website which is great to read. When you are going to be spending more money on a mattress than what you maybe have done in the past, it is great to be able to make that decision with confidence and armed with knowledge on what you are purchasing. We figured the fact that this mattress will last many years, the outlay is well worth it and we aren`t really spending much more than if we purchased 2 spring mattresses over that period. Thanks to Cliff for his expertise and non-pushy approach. The bamboo sheets are lovely. Do yourself a favour and consider a latex mattress. I wouldn't usually write a review, but knowing the journey we went on to find the perfect mattress thought it was worth sharing as other people’s reviews were very helpful for us when we were doing our research.

+ Comfortable, very low partner disturbance, natural non toxic materials

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

I made the right choice!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2014

My Revor mattress is fabulous. Beautifully comfortable with just the right amount of support. Its also super hygienic with its washable zip off cover. Its a pleasure to sleep on each night. I really miss it when I am travelling away from home, and always look forward to coming back to it. The Crows Nest staff were extremely knowledgeable and very helpful.

+ Comfortable, great service from the staff

- Had to wait quite a few weeks for delivery.

Newcastle

Private message

I love this mattress. Money well spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2014

Due to being injured at work a couple of years ago I have a bad neck and back. Chiro and remedial massage part of my recovery I felt my old mattress wasn't helping the situation. Since buying the king size latex mattress and pillows my pain has all but disappeared and my chiropractor has also noticed the improvement with my neck and back due to sleeping on the latex mattress.

+ The most comfortable mattress I've ever laid on. The washable removable cover is also great.

Private message

An incredibly comfy and long term investment!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2014

Our whole family now has a Revor latex mattress each, as well as latex pillows. We have bought these mattresses over the last 3yrs. Fabulous for sound nights sleep, so so comfy, and easy to care for. Our queen mattress we have had almost 3 yrs and is not wearing or softening in general wear at all. Really impressed as this mattress is well and truly delivering on the information given to us by Latex bedding company in Bathurst prior to purchase. It has been a great investment for our bodies and wellness

+ Complete Comfort and Durability

- Price took a little while to commit too, completely worth it!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Camden

Best nights sleep ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2014

I would like to thank the guys at Latex Bedding Co. My first night on the mattress was incredible. I woke up feeling fantastic. I have had broken sleep for a long time and last night was the first night I didn't wake up during the night. Thank you so much.

+ It is so comfortable.

- Sadly it is not made in Australia.

• 1 helpful vote

Latex Bedding Company Rocks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2013

We bought new beds for the entire family over 3 years ago now. Boys have a latex king single each and we have the king size for us. We live in Darwin now and the mattresses are still great. Mould and heat are issues up here and the beds have been fine. I am about to order another latex mattress for the cot of our new babe. Great if you want to avoid unknown toxic substances in other mattresses. Worth every cent.

+ No nasties substances are in the mattresses that my babes sleep on. Comfort. Easy to keep clean.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Nsw

Private message

Fantastic Service! Fantastic Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2013

Thank you so much to the team at Latex Bedding Company you are fantastic. After having an extremely bad experience with snooze we went to Latex Bedding Company at Dubbo desperate for some help as we had spent all our savings on a bed from snooze that we are unable to sleep on. The knowledge and understanding from the staff at Latex Bedding Company was amazing and they offered us a fantastic solution at an affordable price. Thank you so much for being a genuine honest business that give customers the advice that they need. Your products are great quality, supportive for your back and cool to sleep on not hot like many other brands. I cannot thank you enough! X

+ Fantastic service, understanding, quality product, great value for money

Dubbo

Like sleeping on clouds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

We love our new latex bed and pillows. Our new mattress is our single best purchase for the house to date. The service was exceptionally professional and we appreciated the knowledge shown by our salesperson. We are now both sleeping so well. We used to look forward to staying at nice motels to enjoy their big, comfortable beds, but now we have our own King Size Latex we can't enjoy a night away from it.
Thank you!