Verified Purchase Model: Pure Comfort Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Fantastic buy and investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Fantastic mattress because it is not only comfortable but it supports my back. I can now sleep soundly and have no more back aches. Definitely recommend getting one if you have not tried a latex mattress before.

Really impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

We bought our pure comfort mattress a couple of months ago and can't believe how comfortable it is. The latex pillows are also well worth getting. We fall asleep really quickly, and it's excellent for our back issues. We're so impressed with it that we've also bought the topper for our caravan.

Brisbane

• 18 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Pure Premium Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Just Wonderful - Our third Purchase - one for home, one for beach house and now one for our Off road

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We have just purchased our third Latex Mattress from Latex Mattress Australia - this time for our Off Road Caravan. Due to the amount of time we spend travelling around Australia it was important for us to maintain good quality sleep, and with this new Mattress we are now able to sleep soundly with great comfort - especially with our back issues. Having similar mattresses at home and at our beach house and now in our caravan also maintains consistency in terms of our sleeping arrangements. Guests staying at the beach house have also provided wonderful reviews stating that they have had the best sleep ever! These mattresses are well worth the cost. We just love them.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Model: Pure Indulgence Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Extremely pleased . . .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Even though I was still comfortable on our previous mattress, my husband wasn't. Our PURE INDULGENCE mattress is very, very comfortable. Definitely a big improvement, that even I can feel. As for my husband, he is sleeping better than he has for years. He is sleeping through most nights now and not waking up from joint pain.
I should just add that after two months slight indentations have become visible. They certainly have not effected the comfort and have been easily removed by un-zipping the silk layer and shaking it gently.
We have also purchased a LATEX TOPPER for the bed in our guest room and our daughter has purchased her own latex mattress based on our recommendation. She lives in regional NSW, but delivery was no problem.
Without any doubt, we can highly recommend LATEX MATTRESS AUSTRALIA local manufacturers of excellent quality mattresses.

East Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Best Night's sleep I've had in years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Pure Comfort Latex Mattress is so, so comfortable! I haven't slept this well since I can't remember when. Loving the latex pillow also. The mattress has no indentations where I sleep at all - unlike my last mattress. I had heard that latex may be hot to sleep on so had some concerns but that's not the case at all. I have recommended this mattress to others. I got the medium, soft, medium King size mattress. Happy to buy from a place that is Australian owned an manufactured.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Heavenly Sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

A fabulous mattress from Latex Mattress Australia. Our previous mattress lost its shape and support very quickly and it was not a cheap mattress. Our new mattress holds its shape and gives wonderful support resulting in a great sleep.The purchase and delivery went very smoothly and professionally. I would highly recommend this mattress.

Model: Pure Comfort Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Comfortable and well designed mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

We have purchased several times from Latex Mattresses Australia and are never disappointed by the quality of their products and their customer service. They are highly recommended and have improved our quality of sleep.

Model: Pure Luxury Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Should have purchased sooer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

We purchased our new latex mattress a couple of months ago and we both
feel that this investment was a good choice, as we both feel refreshed since
using this new mattress , my partner used to get cramps most nights from
medication she is taking and since sleeping on this mattress has hardly had
any. And I don’t get as many aches as I used to. The staff were professional
and there was no pressure from them.We can truly say we love our new
mattress and would fully recommend a latex mattress.

Model: Pure Indulgence Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Sensational Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

A truly sensational mattress from Latex Mattress Aust. No more tossing, turning and waking so many times. Since having this mattress I have never woken with a bad back. Very comfortable and supportive. We have wanted one of these mattresses for so many years and finally will never look back at so many bad mattresses.

Never slept better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Due to circumstances this is the third latex mattress we have bought. We could not go elsewhere after purchasing our first mattress and getting the most restful sleep. We also feel that it has helped with back pain.

Life changing sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We are in LOVE with our new bed from Latex Mattress Australia!
We had our previous bed for 12 months and I would wake during the night with pins and needles or my arms being unable to move! My husband is also a very light sleeper and would wake everytime I rolled over.
Reaching our final straw we visited the store in the Valley and tried out the options. I loved that it light, the cover was washable, and it felt like a cloud!
We picked soft medium soft as we both agreed on that one. We didn’t feel rushed to make a decision but we weren’t a hard sell - we were desperate for a good sleep!

We’ve had our bed for a little over a month now and haven’t looked back. No more bad circulation for me, no waking with headaches or neck pain and my husband has had a huge improvement with his light sleeping.

We love our bed and hate going away and missing a nights sleep in it! Highly encourage anyone experiencing difficulty sleeping or experiencing discomfort to visit the store.

Verified Purchase Model: Pure Comfort Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Loving our new mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We recently invested in a new mattress from Latex Mattress Aust, and love it! The comfort, feel, smell is like no other mattress. We chose two individual mattress's to suit our different body sizes and weights and haven't looked back.

The service and advice were professional and informative and we are happy to recommend this company.

Model: Pure Comfort Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Should have bought one years ago!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

My partner and I are very different sizes and can finally sleep comfortably on the same mattress. Before purchasing this mattress I was regularly awake for 1/2 the night, not anymore!

Model: Pure Comfort Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Fantastic best decision ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Did tons of research and tried many different kinds of mattresses before purchasing due to my arthritis and hubby's back. This was the best decision we ever made so comfortable and supportive great sleep every night couldnt be happier no more overheating wish I had done this sooner

Model: Pure Premium Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Best decision we made. Very comfortable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

The mattress has a positive effect on our bodies. We wake up with out any aches or pains. Although we have had this mattress for a short time we are glad we chose a latex. It is also much lighter than others which makes it easier to make.

Best sleep ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

We purchased the Pure Comfort mattress 2 months ago after much deliberating over which type of mattress we should buy. A friend recommended the latex mattress so we visited the show room where we received good, helpful advice from the staff there. It is the best money spent! No more sore backs in the morning and no more continual waking through the night trying to get comfortable. I feel energised in the morning after having a great night's sleep EVERY night. I couldn't recommend this mattress more highly.

Model: Pure Support Date Purchased: Oct 2018

At last a mattress worth buying

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Very comfortable and supportive from the first night, a big difference from our previous name brand mattress. No more waking up with a sore back and a more restful sleep at night. So far the mattress looks and feels like it will retain its shape and form for a long time to come. Excellent customer advice and service by the sales and operational personnel. Well worth the investment.

Verified Purchase Model: Pure Comfort Date Purchased: Sep 2018

High Quality Standard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

First of all, I read lots of reviews before purchasing and I had a good idea what I was getting into. I had tried out a few similar mattresses before ordering.
My husband has neck and back injuries from work and sport and he told me this is the best he has ever slept. I’m glad that we bought a Latex Mattress and the best part is that it ticks all boxes. Have been using it for over two months and I’m completely satisfied.

Model: Pure Indulgence Date Purchased: Sep 2018

It's the only mattress to buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

After sleeping for 18 years on a Queen size latex mattress from Latex Mattress Australia, we decided to go to a King size. We happened to pass the store, decided to call in and after a few minutes knew that this was the type of mattress we had to have and ordered it. Once delivered, our new mattress took a week or so to get used to, as it was higher than our last, but since then it has come into its own. The old mattress has been relegated to the spare room because it has so much life left in it still. I find I am sleeping better on the new mattress and I haven't noticed any soreness anywhere. That's good as I didn't have any on my last one either! This mattress will certainly be around for a long time to come. I love the quality of the sleep and if we go away, it is pure heaven to come back to. Latex Mattress Australia certainly know how to make a great mattress that will give you many years of restful comfort.

Model: Pure Support Date Purchased: Aug 2018

I agonized for too long about whether to buy my latex matress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I no longer need the Wool Mark underblanket used on my previous bed to give comfort and warmth so I am giving it to the guest's bed. My new latex mattress is far more comfortable. As soon as I hit the bed I feel so very relaxed.

1 of 34 pages

How much does a king size latex mattress weigh please? I have a sleigh bed and need to lift the corners out of the boxed end to put the fitted sheet on, never an easy task!

Millie asked on Oct 18, 2018

Dear Millie,
A king size latex mattress weighs 60kgs +.
However, the latex mattress is super flexible, it is very easy to lift one corner, as the mattress bends easily, and you don't have to lift the whole mattress just to tuck a fitted sheet in (like a rigid spring mattress). Please feel free to contact our head office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements.

Are these beds available I’m New Zealand? In Super King size?

Herbie asked on Sep 26, 2018

Dear Herbie,
We do not have a retails showroom in New Zealand, however, we can customise a Super King size for you and have it sent to New Zealand.
Please contact head office at sales@latexmattress.com.au or via phone on +61 7 3299 3000.
Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi just reading all the great comments so glad I found this page. As I was just about to purchase a Sealy brand but the reviews left me confused. Getting married soon so need a good bed for my partner and I. What’s the best comfortable and supportive mattress with Latex brand?? Thank

Mariam asked on Sep 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mariam, Could you please contact our office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements. The best mattress for your partner and yourself depends on a number of factors; body weight, comfort preference and any health issues. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Jessica

See all 14 questions about Latex Mattress Australia Range

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Pure Comfort Pure Support Pure Indulgence Pure Premium Pure Luxury
Type Latex Latex Latex Latex Latex
Size Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King