Filter By:

Connection Type: I don't know

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Great Service! Quick connection and easy setup. The ability to pause the service is great. I've noticed only a couple of small dropouts but they are rare don't last long.

Unbelievable - An ISP that promises...and delivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

These guys are great. 5 minutes to mobilize the normally immovable NBN to repair a broken fiber first thing the next morning! Awesome service and really attentive follow up to ensure the repair was made. Launtel provides about the fastest internet speeds in the country and if there is ever any issue their communication with customers is first rate. Cant recommend Damian and his team highly enough.

Fantastic and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Very awesome service - Karina and Damian offer great customer service - had me connected in literally 15 minutes. I really like how you can change the internet speed on the fly - better than than the big telcos!

Launceston, Tasmania

Glad I Found Launtel *****

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I was on Google doing a search for "cheap NBN" for Tasmania when Launtel popped up. I read through the site and noticed first week is free of charge PLUS 20 minutes to get hooked up. I thought this is too good to be true! So I signed up which was super quick and super easy! I got connected within 40 minutes and now I'm almost at the end of my free trial and I am definitely staying with Launtel. The Launtel team are amazing. Received a couple of emails this week just to touch base, making sure I am 100% satisfied & whether I have any problems or questions. I'm on the 50 NBN speed and it runs smoothly even at night!
If you're shopping around for the NBN, consider this awesome local based company. You really have nothing to lose! It's 5***** from me with a big smile.

Best ISP there is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

So far my experience with Launtel has been nothing but great. Super easy setup, amazing free trial period, outstanding customer support. I have had to pause and restart my trial due to not having suitable hardware for the connection and Launtel happily did that for me. I then had an issue with a CGNat IP address which again was sorted within minutes moving me to a static IP. The customer service is what attracts me to an ISP and Launtel have proven above and beyond in that department. The pricing is fair and the fact I can get a Gigabit connection to the home is mind blowing with the state of Australian internet (although I am a lucky one with FTTP).

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent service one-on-one service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Fantastic customer service, even on the weekends! After changing modem, Launtel helped set the new modem settings easily over Messenger. Even gave a few little hints on the network settings. Fantastic and quality service.

Launceston

• 3 comments

Launtel Internet Provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

The service is the best. As quick as you sign up, you are connected within minutes, as I was, and their deals are much cheaper than any telco. 25gb for 24 hours for $3.50 with the first week free, who can argue with that. Im so impressed, Im cancelling my Telstra nbn account and staying with these guys. My internet speed is much better than it was too. Highly recommend these guys and they are locals too, not overseas.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great awesome amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Have to say that Both Damian and karina were amazing at helping me with configure my modem they were very patient and was amazing how quick responses were even followed up to make sure all was good. Mind you even though the setup took like an hour (I'm not tech savvy) they were still happy to help and even made jokes along the way nice to talk to real people and not some person overseas thanks again damian and karina

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Daily rate, 250Mbps and no peak congestion!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

So quick to get connected and they deliver on their promise! 237mbps download and 98mbps upload consistently! Turn it off when you go away - great customer support too! Been with iinet for over 12 years - no hesitation in switching over.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Launtel are amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

My connection has been excellent and the company have been great to deal with. It has been smooth sailing with no issues.

Connection Type: I don't know

Can’t live without launtel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Damian and Karina went above and beyond to help me with something! I’m forever thankful! See I’m glad I chose to go with Launtel, you wouldn’t get this customer service anywhere else! That’s a fact.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Best NBN service in Canberra!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have previously been with another Internet provider on an NBN100 plan and struggles with poor customer service when there were faults, and inconsistent speeds. They also didn’t offer static IP addresses except to business customers.

Since moving to Launtel a week ago onto their NBN250 service, I have consistently got over 200Mbps down and 70-80Mbps up. They don’t have plans - you just pay for every day you use and they allow you pause the service and not pay for those days. When I signed up to the free trial I was up and going in 30 minutes, without speaking to a single person and only using the web portal! They also offer static IPv4 addresses on a pay-per-day or 5 year lease too.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Great solution!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

No cable connections to my home, so I had no options for NBN...but then Launtel offered me the fixed wireless option and I have never been happier!

Canberra

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great customer service and product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Tried the free trial in Canberra. Went from 15mbps with Optus to over 100mbps with Launtel. Set up took two minutes.. although I needed advice to help me as I am a techno klutz. Email communication great and up and running straight away. No drop outs so far after two months on the service. Great stuff.

Comments
Launtel Official

Hi Scott! Thanks for the great review and it's great to hear you've seen a speed lift! We're pretty confident we can achieve that for most people, and of course the free trial means people can try ... read more »

This is fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We have had no dropouts the connection is great and we have no issues with it is fantastic the internet goes quick. Karina done a wonderful job helping setting it up for us

Comments
Launtel Official

Karina is quite the gem! We can't wait to see what we can do to make the 4 star a five! Great to have you on board Mick :-)

Launceston tasmania

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Customer service second to no other

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I have NBN, fibre to the door. I was after a reliable provider that I could talk to After I was 8 years with iiNet and started receiving limited back up. I gave Launtel 7 day trial a go and had phone help to get that going, even though it was basically just changing a Port. Now, cost wise for a domestic product I’d have to say it’s expensive (min $3:50 per day / 25gb a day), but it’s got reliable and consistent speeds. The best thing of all is that their customer service is by far 100% the best customer service I’ve ever experienced anywhere. Weekends, after hours, contact through Facebook. There’s even a member group to chat with others. If you want reliable and consistent speeds with excellent support, then Launtel is a must.

Comments
Launtel Official

Ted - thanks for connecting with us, and also for recognising that sometimes things are a little more expensive but the benefits outweigh the difference. We certainly don't/can't/won't focus on com... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Easy set up, low wait times and staff that actually help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

I have a NBN FTTN connection in the Snug area. I usually have fast consistant speeds. For the small amount of issues I have had, the staff are helpful and reply within an hour of my contact. Its great knowing I have direct contact to team through the active facebook page.

The company has a real community feel. You speak to real locals who understand the issues you are going through.

Will always recommend Launtel to those who ask my advice on who to go with.

Comments
Launtel Official

What? You say our staff are helping... crazy! Jokes aside, the great thing about our team is that the front line people have access directly with our techs, and in fact some of our techs even jump ... read more »

CANBERRA

• 2 comments
  • 31 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast setup under 5 minutes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

After having issues with my previous FTTN provider I have switched and very happy with the result and speed. Time will tell but for now I would recommend them to anyone in terms of support and speed.

Comments
Launtel Official

Thanks Craig! Welcome to the Launtel family. Of course if you ever notice anything not as good as it should be, please do let us know. Our standard is to be excellent, so anything that falls below that we consider a fault.

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent service, Great company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Launtel provided an excellent service to get us connected to the NBN. They arranged the connection and within an hour of being notified that the connection was completed & a bit of help from Karina ( Thanks again Karina) we were on our NBN journey. Great speeds and no dropouts or slowdowns, excellent service and no contracts. Way to go Launtel.

Comments
Launtel Official

Way to go Michael! Thanks for giving us a go. It's wonderful to have you as part of the family and don't forget the referral code in the user portal too. If you let any friends know and they use yo... read more »

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Launtel wen't above and beyond to ensure we had NBN connected at our address.
From quick replies to constant communication with NBN Co, Karina, Damian and the team worked hard to give outstanding service.

1 of 4 pages