Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Once you try it you won't return it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I received Queen size Lazybed and it has been the best bed I have ever slept on in my life. The fact that it absorbs movement mean my co-sleeping baby won't get waken up if I have to get in and out of the bed. Overall our sleep quality has improved drastically.

Extremely comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Definitely the best mattress I’ve ever bought. It was my first foam mattress but I won’t be going back. I love the way it evenly supports me and eliminates movement from my partner. The foam hugs my body and has assisted in decreasing my back pain significantly. The quality seems very high and I like the removable cover for washing. Being able to use AfterPay was also a great help and made the decision to purchase a no-brainer - very smooth process from start to finish with Lazybed!

TOOWOOMBA

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Better than all spring mattresses! Value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I was really sceptical about full memory foam mattress as I had never used one. I would say it is medium firm mattress - not too firm and not too soft atleast for me. Sometimes I do get backache and that wakes me up during night but my family finds it really the best one we used till now. So I think it's only me who is not good with any mattress. :-)
I strongly feel though that this is the best among all boxed mattresses - price wise and technology wise.. Enjoy laying in bed! Cheers

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

So comfortable, super quick delivery and easy to unpack. Reasonably priced too compared to other boxed mattresses on the market. So glad I made this purchase! Will most likely be getting another one soon

Great Nights Sleep & Excellent Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I was definitely skeptical purchasing a mattress online but fortunately I wasn't disappointed.
The bed was delivered to my door quickly and was easy to unpack.
Best of all I have found the bed to be the most comfortable I have ever slept on and it definitely surpasses my previous bed which cost twice as much.
I would happily recommend Lazybed and purchase again in future.

Solved that ache

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Been sleeping on both soft and firm mattresses it didn't work; both just can't take that soreness off my shoulder. Being a side sleeper the pressure placed on the arm and shoulder is an issue.
After using the Lazybed mattress in the last 3 months my shoulder and arm soreness is now quite mild. Thank you Lazybed.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Lazy bed will make you lazy to get off it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I'd always had spring mattresses which would end up sagging in places (especially the middle) which would give me back problems. So I thought I decided to try something different and bought a lazybed mattress in August, it's been 3months and it's be great! My mattress related back issues have gone and my sleep pattern is much better. I do recommend it!

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love my new lazybed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

My new lazybed is so comfortable and supportive. It moulds around your body perfectly & gives you support where it’s needed. No more saggy springs or waking up when my partner rolls over. Affordable and easy delivery process.

The risk is worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Was a bit worried ordering a bed online but deffinetly dont regret it. Was so glad when it arrived and wasnt terrible! Its soft enough that you get nice and cozy but hardens back up once you get up. 10/10 would reccomend.

Purchased at: Super Amart

I absolutely love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I previously bought an expensive mattress before from BedrUs. Had neck and back problems after a few months, So I eventually sold it off, and bought an affordable lazybed mattress to give it a try. After all, there is no harm trying something new! It has been 3 months now. The bed is surprisingly light (when I want to move it around) and yet feels dense (when I lie on). Very supportive of my back and I fall asleep with no problem! I don't want to return this! XD

Great value and comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Very comfortable mattress and really good value. Easy to unpack and place. We both can now sleep well and my back pain is gone. I'd recommend this mattress to anyone who wants a good mattress for reasonable money.

Great mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Really comfy. The best sleep I’ve had in a long time. My hubby used to have back pain but now doesn’t have it anymore since we’ve purchased our lazybed mattress.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

I was skeptical, but the mattress is amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I was surprised at how comfortable the mattress actually is. I have been sleeping much better which is a big deal for me.
I would recommend to anyone who wants a better nights sleep.

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Wonderful experience for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I've found the bed really does minimise partner disturbance during the night - I feel much more comfortable moving around when someone is next to me on a foam mattress than a spring mattress.

It does feel nice to 'sink in' to the bed at night. It's not immediate but after a few minutes of lying down you can feel the pressure being taken off your joints. I would recommend sprinkling a bit of bicarb on the mattress if the 'new' smell hasn't dissipated after a week or two, that seemed to help a lot in getting a neutral smell.

Will definitely be looking in to more of these beds for other family members - our cat very much seems to like it too!

Firm but super comfy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Our teenage son loves the mattress. It stays nice and even (no slumping anywhere) and the bed is very easy to make. On a hot night it also stays quite cool which is comfortable.

Best mattress ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Before I used to awake with pain I my back then I purchased lazy bed. From the day I start sleeping in my lazybed I never awake with back pain .i purchased it to try as it offer free trial, and then I never returned it back

Perfect matress!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have a bad back and have found this matress to be extremely supportive, firm enough while being extremely xomfirtabke. I have had the best nights sleep in the last 4 months than I have in the last 4 years.
Would highly recommend to anyone!

Pleasantly surprised

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I was initially hesitant about purchasing a bed in a box, however it's actually been rather fantastic. It felt quite firm compared to my previous mattress, yet my body sinks in all the right places, whilst still providing excellent support. Really happy.

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Sensational! I love going to bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have had my mattress for 2 months and absolutely love it. My body aches less now and I've noticed my back pain has reduced significantly. My partner owns an extremely expensive bed yet he commented on how comfortable my mattress is. I highly recommend this mattress. You have nothing to lose trying this mattress and everything to gain. Well a comfy restful sleep is what you will gain!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Lovely Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I have had my new mattress for two weeks and I’m loving it. The mattress is soft but supportive. I look forward to getting into bed every night. Thank you!

1 of 41 pages

Did any of the reviewers get the two pillows that they promised for a positive review?

edrenalin asked on Oct 22, 2017

Does anyone ever tried to return it within the 125 night trial? Will they make it as easy as they say or did anyone experience any trouble?

Mar5 asked on Jun 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi, yes, they donate it to a charity of their choice. Once the charity confirms the mattress is as good as new, Lazybed should give you a full refund.

I found using my old target cotton fitted sheets that the mattress seems different and doesn't feel great on my back. Do sheets matter? Maybe they are too tight once I'm laying it. I'm laying on it now without any sheets and I have say it does feel a bit like a tempur which captn snooze wanted to sell me for $2,500 plus. It is a bit on the soft side for me at 86kg of body weight but I'm wondering if the sheets are what make it feel bad? I also read on other sites like Ecosa that flat flats are preferable to curved slats. Comments?

Cheryl Fieldes asked on May 30, 2017

Answer this

Myself and partner weigh twice that so weight isn't a problem as Per sheets maybe mine aren't tight

See all 6 questions about Lazybed Mattress