Traralgon

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

The delivery was a bit slow but I put that down to tnt’s pathetic service not these guys.

The mattress is an absolute dream, it’s incredibly soft but still tough enough to support you. Absolutely love it and can’t recommend it enough.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2017

Amazing mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

My partner and I find this mattress very comfortable, we had the best nights sleep in a while when it first arrived. It moulds to your body which is great for sleeping on your side, and it is easy to not disturb your partner when you get into or out of bed at different times.

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Pathetic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

They do not have stock, and will not tell you that until after you have made the purchase.
Delivery times are not as they seem either, due to having no stock.
All customer service is based overseas, English is poor, attitude is worse!
STAY CLEAR, Buy Local!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Quick deliver but too soft

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Quick delivery. Received it after 4 days of ordering.

We have another brand ‘bed in a box’ and found the Lazy Duck too soft for my partner and I, in comparison. We are used to a firm to medium-firm bed. The Lazy Bed doesn’t have the option to adjust firmness either. We’ll be returning after 30 days.

Raymond terrace

Date Purchased: May 2018

Just arrived

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Mine just arrived today, i ordered it on friday and i live rural. First night on it tonight, will keep everyone updated. Feels medium/firm but plush and moulds to you. Lets see how i sleep.

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Good product, rubbish customer experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Have had it for about a year now and love it, very comfortable. Hasnt lost any of its original shape and is great in both summer and winter. Would recommend.

The overall customer service experience however from this company i can say that I give them a 0 out of 5.

There was an issue with my delivery when I initially purchased the mattress where the ETA for delivery was changed multiple times after being advised it would not be delayed any further due to logistical problems, and was a more stressful process than it needed and causing me to waste a day off work to wait for a mattress that never came.

I was advised I would receive a free pillow for leaving a product review and after I have notified them and provided the link to my review and my own personal details, they have not responded to my numerous emails I have left in over a week now. Was the free pillow just a bait to leave a review and then never respond to me?

So all in all decent product but rubbish customer service where I am still yet to receive a response from a [name removed] from lazybed.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

6 months and still happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Sometimes I think it's going soft where I sleep but really wife and I both very happy. We put a topper on it from day one and have never found it too hot (Queensland)

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

No problems, good service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I had no problems with the customer service. They called me only hours after I made the purchase to ensure they could deliver if no one was home to sign. Delivery was tracked and on time. It took about 8 days to be delivered. Mattress was easy to remove from box and ready to sleep on in minutes! No plastic smell. No worries!

• 5 helpful votes

Sleeping On Cloud 9 And Loving Every Night Of It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

My partner and I are EXTREMELY satisfied and pleased with our new mattress! My friend, Gemma recommended it to me. I took a nap in it one day and I didn’t stop dreaming about it. Now, it has been around 3 months since it arrived and every night is an absolute pleasure to sleep in it! We shopped around as there are many companies that do a similar deal and mattress but this is by far the best value! I honestly wake up everyday thinking it’s Saturday which is dangerous but my sleep has been that good and I have never had the urge to stay in bed as much as now! Gemma has had hers for years and she says no matter how long times go on, the feeling of getting into bed with this mattress is unbelievably pleasurable and I completely agree! This is well worth the purchase as you really do spend a good deal of your life sleeping... we highly recommend this mattress!

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Too soft and actually hurt our back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

The mattress does not have option to choose firmness. Even at 60kg, i sank in the bed and after a few months, i worked out why i was feeling sore in the back all the time. I just thought it may be because of the baby, but since I kept our old bed and went back to it, my back has gotten better and I realised it was because of the bed.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Beware takes at least one week for package odour to go

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Beware take one week for packaged odour to go, gave me a headache at first.. mattress is firm to medium so not great for aches and pains. Won’t buy another mattress out of a box before trying.

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love the mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Super comfortable. It took some getting used to but I absolutely love it!!! However, I really don't like the add with the pretty girl unwrapping her mattress and Lazybed directing ppl to look at the comments about the "mattress" hmmm

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Perfect!! So comfortable, can’t believe a “cheap” mattress could be so comfy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

We bought a koala and a lazy bed at the same time and I love the lazybed way better than the koala. The koala provides much firmer support whereas the lazybed still provides support but gives much more pressure relief, I have never woken up sore after sleeping in the lazybed. Having had a back injury and often waking up sore or with pins and needles in my arms and shoulders from other mattresses, it’s a thing of the past with our lazybed.
Definitely worth a try!!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great quality mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I was sceptical at first with all of these online mattress companies popping up. I decided to take the plunge and order the lazybed as they had a great deal at the time.
The delivery was later that day and unpacking was a breeze.
My wife and I loved the mattress instantly and have had great nights sleeps ever since!! Definitely recommend you take the plunge and give them a go.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Never arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I ordered on 31 December and was initially advised my order would be dispatched on 2 January. The dispatch date passed and I heard nothing, so I contacted Lazybed for an update and was advised on 10 January there was a delay and my order wouldn't be dispatched until early February. I decided to wait, but when the date rolled around for dispatch, nothing happened and I again had to contact Lazybed for an update. This time I was told there was an IT problem and my mattress wouldn't be dispatched until mid-February. By this point, I asked for a refund and bought a mattress from a local company which arrived the next day with no trouble.

I don't trust Lazybed at all - it seems at best, like a poorly run business and at worse, like a scam.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Worst customer service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Waited 3 weeks for delivery, never came. Finally called them, no answer, had to leave a voicemail for a Phillipino call centre.
Advised they were awaiting shipments from China. No one could answer any of my questions and never had any email confirmation of purchase or any support at all. Absolutely awful experience.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Good bed for Good Sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Mattress offers enough support for my back, does not feel hot during summer or too cold during winter. The best feature is that I hardly notice if my wife moved during the night.

Best Buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Got a lot of bang for my buck
Mattress is amazing!
Definitely recommend, extremely comfortable and so convenient having it delivered to your door
And great excitement watching it expand out of the box as well
Thank you greatly lazy bed!

Adelaide

• 3 helpful votes

The worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I have never get to try this mattress. It has been three weeks now and I still haven’t received my order. I am so disappointed. I have contacted customer service via chat or email a few times and I never heard anything back from them. I tried to call many many times but on one ever picked them up. It only went through once, but when I asked about my order, they said they have no idea on the ETA. They didn’t give me any info on why it has been this much delay, They just say they have no idea. Ever since that call, my phone never went through. I don’t think I will keep that mattress. I am so annoyed at their customer service.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2017

No complaints whatsoever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Had this mattress for about 7 months now and pleased with the purchase. Delivery was ridiculously quick, the mattress is excellent and I’ve convinced my housemate to purchase one. Five out of five.

1 of 46 pages