Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great mattress with perfect firmness

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Great mattress and the firmness is just right for me. Can't really say much about my sleep quality as it still feels the same to me. But overall a great product.

Great mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Great bed and was surprised at how comfortable and soft it is. I get great sleep at night and wouldn't hesitate buying it again. And it definitely is value for money because of the price we paid for it!

Still undecided

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Mattress is good to sleep on, I am not 100% sold on the memory foam on the top layer.
Preferring the mattress now I have a topper on it, still not sure if I'm keeping it or not.

Lazy bed single

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

We purchased this mattress for our 7 year old daughter. Considering her growth and development over the next 10 years we wanted something that would support her properly. This mattress is softer than I expected, very comfortable to lie on. It's not conducive to jumping which is a plus. It's not very supportive on the sides, so as an adult to sit on the side to put your shoes on for example you're likely to slide right off. I don't think that would have deterred my purchase however. So far we are happy with the mattress, she sleeps well and says it's comfortable. We will probably get another one for my son. Only issue we had was with supply - from our first purchase attempt it took 2 months to actually get the product. It was easy to install and not as heavy as I expected either.

Amazing - Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Im so happy i purchased a lazybed mattress.
I no longer get back pain and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed.
I am amazed at how supportive and comfortable the mattress is.
I love it.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Where has this been all my life?! Life changer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Do not blow your cash on overpriced inferior Harvey s or forty winks pocket spring junk.. this is the mattress. Value for money unrivaled 700 for a king!. Bit on firm side but this suits me fine. Comfort and support is exceptional as i have lower back probs. Slept like a bub in arms first night and no back pain or joint pain in morning. Hopefully get alot of years out of this product it looks and feels of high quality. Very good prompt service from Lazybed through their online chat and delivery fast within 4 days to Gold coast. Was apprehensive about this style of mattress but so glad i made the decision and avoided the mass retailer extortion. Very happy with purchase and will get another for second room at some point. Dont procrastinate, just buy one if you are in the market for one!

Very happy so far!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Still during trial period but so happy with the mattress. It's comfortable! Really firm but still soft (crazy huh!) And no sign of it sinking so far which is great!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Soft bend and easy/great buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Took a while to come as they have been inundated with orders but we stuck in there to wait for it. The Lazybed team kept us informed and offered us a refund if we wanted to but opted to wait. Arrived yesterday by TNT and our daughter was so pleased!

Only thing is the single and having two people on the bed made the edges crush a little and felt like I was rolling off whilst I was reading her a story so, the edge support could be improved. But otherwise great and she is over the moon. Price was great with their pre-order offer of $350 off was excellent too!

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Hard, yet soft, very supportive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I love this mattress (3rd week). Reviews I read prior to purchase were correct, took me about a week to "get used to it". I love how movement doesn't disturb hubby, I can be restless sometimes. Wondering about the heat factor though, I'm a hot sleeper, and find I'm sweating more than normal since sleeping on this mattress, but I'm in the process of researching that. Delivery was a bit slow, but was to my door (rural property) so that's always a bonus!! Overall, it's been a HUGE upgrade, hubby loves it too, and the kids are snuggling in for cuddles more often

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Firm!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

My partner loves my Lazybed when he visits. Alas, for me, it's so firm it throws my hip out (I sleep on my side) – and I normally love a firm mattress! It's probably not the one for me, even with a mattress topper softening it up. But if you love it really firm, you might like Lazybed. I've been sleeping on it for nearly two months, so I've given it as much of a go as I could.

Awesome Sleep!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Slept with regular matress and airbeds and I must say I love the lazybed matress. I had the best sleep. I'm a big guy, it really gave the right support I need. Also, I am not worried about deflation over time. I have no problems of my gadgets falling off or bouncing out too. So far I am very satisfied.

Peregian Beach

Private message

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

I don't know how I lived without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Our Lazy Bed mattress is the perfect amount of firm and soft, it just moulds into your body shape.I am pregnant and my husband has a bad back and we really needed a new mattress. It took a few nights to get used to, but we have had it a couple of months now and I am sleeping better than ever and my legs have stopped aching at night!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2017

I don't get these amazing reviews?!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Once we received the mattresses, we commented on how great they looked and were looking forward to that nights sleep. Sweet baby Jesus, sleeping on a footpath would be more comfortable. My partner and I are two very different body shapes, and we both had sore backs and hips from the mattress. To be honest we bought two new mattresses from a shop because we couldn't cope. I'm taking advantage of the 120 sleep guarantee they offer, and am in the process of returning them for a full refund.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2017

The mattress I've been waiting for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Been strongly considering a "mattress in a box" for a while now, and after looking around, chose LazyBed. It was by far the cheapest option, yet from all information, didn't let that affect its quality. Delivery was quick, a few days, and assembly was easy. After the first day or a two, I was a bit worried; my neck was slightly sore. However, I soon got adjusted to this new style of mattress, and now can't stand normal ones. You just float in it, as it feels simultaneously hard and soft. That might sound a bit vague, but it has to be tried to be described. I really love mine, and would struggle to change back to a traditional bed now.

We love our mattress!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

We found it difficult to get used to but we gave it a go and now love our lazybed... it took us a couple of weeks to get used to it. What we love is the all over support the lazybed mattress provides. We have never slept on a mattress so comfortable. Never spending thousands and thousands on a mattress again. We also have a B&B and we replaced our B&B mattresses with lazrbeds as well.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great idea, but not for my body

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

The mattress was comfortable enough. It doesn't bounce when you sit or lay down. My wife loved it as we did not disturb each other and our 1 year old son during the night. We would have kept it but my body did not agree with it. I would wake up either with my hip joints sore or my shoulder sore. The mattress kind of "hugs" your hips and shoulders, the heavy points, which doesn't allow them to relax properly - at least that's my experience. And that's why we've decided to return it.

I love it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I love my new lazy bed mattress. It's so comfortable and I finally get a great night's sleep with no aching back. Thank you for a fantastic product. It's beautifully made too.

awesome!!! we love it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

it's so comfortable because it's a memory foam mattress. two thumbs up for lazy bed mattress!!! my husband never complain about the mattress anymore. highly recommended the lazybed memory foam mattress!!!

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2017

A comfortable and affordable mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We bought a single bed mattress for our son (9 y.o.). We pre-ordered with a substantial discount, which was the differentiator between Lazybed and competitors. The mattress arrived promptly, was easy to set up and fit the Ikea Malm single bed perfectly. It is very comfortable for our son and we have put in an order for ourselves. Disclosure: a free pillow was offered for leaving a review, but eligibility for the pillow is not affected by the rating or comments.

Very different experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Had my amazing mattress for the last 20 years. First time buying a new mattress was originally just going to settle for a cheap mattress but though why not buy a good quality one.
Best decision ever

1 of 39 pages

Does anyone ever tried to return it within the 125 night trial? Will they make it as easy as they say or did anyone experience any trouble?

Mar5 asked on Jun 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi, yes, they donate it to a charity of their choice. Once the charity confirms the mattress is as good as new, Lazybed should give you a full refund.

I found using my old target cotton fitted sheets that the mattress seems different and doesn't feel great on my back. Do sheets matter? Maybe they are too tight once I'm laying it. I'm laying on it now without any sheets and I have say it does feel a bit like a tempur which captn snooze wanted to sell me for $2,500 plus. It is a bit on the soft side for me at 86kg of body weight but I'm wondering if the sheets are what make it feel bad? I also read on other sites like Ecosa that flat flats are preferable to curved slats. Comments?

Cheryl Fieldes asked on May 30, 2017

Answer this

Myself and partner weigh twice that so weight isn't a problem as Per sheets maybe mine aren't tight

I'm a stomach sleeper with a bad back, would you recommend for stomach sleeper?

nicmartin asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

I think for Stomach sleeper, this mattress wont be your ideal mattress. You will need something that is less firm (soft ones).
Lazybed is offering 125 days free trail period and we all are different so best give it a try. Good Luck!

See all 5 questions about Lazybed Mattress