We gave up and did it ourselves! Much easier!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

We started the process of our first home loan with Lendi at the beginning of July. First impressions were very good, the guy seemed knowledgeable about the products and who best to go with for the best rates. We decided to go with them and started sending through the information that was requested. We were initially told that pre-approval would be within 1-15 days after submission. We sent through all information within hours of being requested so no delay from our part and the pre-approval was submitted within 4 days. Perfect so we thought!

Then the requests came for more and more information and even though we were sending them through quickly Lendi would take days and days to get back to us with yet again more information needed. I would have assumed that Lendi would know what information was needed by banks as they do this all the time but they didn’t seem to have any idea. On this process went for weeks and finally after 4 WEEKS, we got pre-approval, yes, 4 WEEKS for pre-approval.

We began to shortlist the houses we were looking at and were told we could start making offers. We put in an offer on a house and informed Lendi that we would be sending through the contract. Unfortunately the person we were dealing with was going away on holiday for several weeks and we were told he would send through the information of the person taking over whilst he was away. This never happened. We ended up contacting Lendi a few times to find out who was dealing with things and eventually someone emailed us to say he was.

We sent through the contract to Lendi and were told this would be sent to the bank immediately and we would hear within 3-5days. We went ahead and ordered building and pest inspections, contacted our conveyancer and got the process moving. After a few days of not hearing anything I chased Lendi who said it was held in a queue with the compliance team and would be sent through to the bank shortly, panic set in, it hadn’t even been sent yet! After 10 days it still hadn’t been sent through to the bank. Lendi then informed us that the bank would not fully approve the loan until we had exchanged, seemed odd so I queried this with our conveyancer who said this was nonsense so I thought I would call the bank myself just to confirm.

Well after a lengthy conversation with an amazingly helpful lady at the bank, it soon transpired that Lendi had made all manner of mistakes on the application. Some of the information that they requested had not been received by them, even our address was incorrect, expenses were incorrect, the contract had only just been sent and the information given about the contract needing to be exchanged before full approval was wrong!

I contacted Lendi about the bank conversation and was told that it wasn’t his fault for delays and incorrect information, he was only dealing with it because someone else was on holiday and he also had to deal with all of his own clients so what did we expect. Well, after that conversation I advised Lendi to NEVER contact me again. Over 8 weeks of our lives wasted with this company!

We decided to go direct with a bank ourselves, input a whole new application and this progressed with ease, pre-approval within 2 days and full unconditional approval within 12 days!!!!!!

Verified Customer

Very easy and staff very knowledgeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Lendi made it very easy to transition to a new home loan. Stuart Ronneberg answered every question within minutes of me emailing him. he basically did everything for me. ill never use anyone else.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Quintin, Thanks for leaving us a five-star review based on your excellent and stressfree experience with Stuart and the team here at Lendi. We thrilled to have been able to assist you and answer... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Stephanie was outstanding with the whole loan process, from making enquiries about a home loan to actually getting a home loan approved is a credit to her and her employer. Thank you for the life changing moment. Regards.
Ben

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Ben, Congratulations on your new purchase! We are glad to have been able to assist you in attaining a home loan that meets your requirements. Thank you for taking the time to leave Stephanie and... read more »

Country NSW

• 20 comments
  • 34 answers
  • 36 helpful votes

Not Perfect But Got there

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Only reason I gave it 5 is that another broker stuffed me up for 5 months with nothing to show for it but a bill for $1500. These guys were upfront and we changed plan of attack within a week without wasting time (read my review on mortgage house). Its not like having a bank manager as at times we miss communicated and at other times I had to repeat stuff (some my fault). At the end of the day I got what was promised at the correct rate and pretty quickly considering I have a complex mortgage structure.

When I contacted about me reading the bank online stuff the guy must of had a bad day. It was their fault but he was very rude (I teach business), and condescending (I teach ICT) and at the end of the day I wasnt doing the wrong thing it was the system not updating thank you very much. I nearly gave it 5 stars but just too many little things for five to be fair to others that i did give a five.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi There, Thank you for leaving us a four-star review and for also providing feedback on where we have room to grow. We will be sure to take this on board to ensure next time we can attain that ext... read more »

exceptional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Michael is exceptional.will always get the best results for his clients.very prompt when i have any questions.very patient with me as i am very busy.will not trust anyone except Mike!

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Mae, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased to know Michael and the team here at Lendi were able to answer all your questions using their expertise. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Morayfield

Private message

I cannot fail the team in any area.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

They kept us well informed. They were always professional and friendly and ready to answer all our questions. They made the process stress and hassle free.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Dwayne, We are delighted to hear that the team here at Lendi were able to provide you with a hassle and stress-free experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and pl... read more »

Perfect!!!! Highly recommended A+++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I’m so glad I came across Lendi I wish I knew about them ages ago! Alberto is excellent so grateful for all he’s done

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Souljah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your excellent experience with Alberto and the Lendi team. We look forward to being able to assist you again in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Quick efficient hassle free transfer would have been nice to sit down with someone to sign papers but great service

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Huddo, thank you for your feedback based on the quick, hassle-free experience that you had with the team here at Lendi. We are glad that we could assist you and look forward to doing so again in... read more »

lenah valley

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Early days, but very impressed thus far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was really disappointed when one of the "big 4" were not prepared to top up our loan with their "special deal interest rate" if we borrowed 50k or more( that they "invited us in local branch" to apply for). We wanted to consolidate a bit of debt and finish renovations. After a really amateurish effort, they came back to us and said they didn't feel we could service the loan and afford extra 40 dollars a fortnight?What a joke and how offensive. We certainly can, we have large property portfolio as equity as well as good credit rating. Obviously, because they were shown in such a bad light with recent banking commission enquiry, they have become overly cautious to the point of ridiculous. Their loss!!
Anyway, i thought i would try a broker and lucked out with Lachlan M. He was brilliant! Patient, precise, professional,he answered my myriad questions in "laymans" terms when i didn't understand something, he was just very pleasant overall. As i have never felt confident to explore this avenue of financial service before, i was nervous to begin with, however this lovely man soon relaxed me and we were able to converse very easily.
Hopefully we will be successful obtaining (as Lachlan feels we should) another lender that meets our needs,saves us money on our interest rate and is more flexible than ( in my opinion) the disappointing big 4.
Whatever the outcome, i just felt i wanted to acknowkedged Lachlan's time and effort thus far. I know it is his job, however the way he conducts himself is exceptional.
A true asset to his employer and client. Thanks Lachlan.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Audrey, thanks for your honest feedback relating to your outstanding experience with Lachlan and the Lendi team! This is definitely great to hear and we look forward to further assisting you wit... read more »

Terrible experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

It was my first experience with a mortgage broker after having been a big bank mortgage customer on 3 loans in the past. But I will revert to dealing with the lender directly in the future, due to the lack of transparency, lack of timeliness, lack of timely (and accurate) information from Lendi. The two or three people I dealt with at Lendi were courteous but I would rather have direct information from the lender rather than from a third party. The whole ordeal to approval took 2.5 months. Never again.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. This does not sound like the usual high standard of service we pride ourselves on and aim to deliver to each and every c... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

So helpful when others werent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

We had so much trouble getting a modest home loan through a couple of other brokers and were about to give up when I happened to try Lendi. Our mortgage guru, BJ was friendly and so positive from the start....he made me believe we might actually get our loan...and we did! BJ didnt stop until he found a product that worked for us, and he put up with my grumpy questions, doubts and concerns. I always felt listened to and we couldnt be happier to have the loan finalised and the property settled.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Dudbi, We are so very happy to hear that after several attempts at finding a home loan that suits your requirements, BJ and the team here at Lendi were able to successfully assist you in securin... read more »

Great Service great people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Was very impressed with the service I received my broker Mark Yeo was fantastic and all the people I had contact with were kind, friendly and very helpful. Would recommend highly.

Comments
Lendi Official

Thank you for giving me opportunity to meet your mortgage needs, Lisa!

Mark Yeo
Mortgage Specialist
Tel: 0408 869 182

Verified Customer

Our broker was INCREDIBLE!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I wish that I could name our broker here because he should receive all sorts of applaud! We had high expectations and huge time constraints AND a few layers of complexity across several properties involved in the transactions. Our broker was incredible - he was in communication with us everyday, sometimes twice a day where needed. He was strategic and clever and thought of issues before we had thought of them. We are truly grateful and very impressed.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Sara, Thank you for leaving Lendi a glowing review based on your amazing experience with your Home Loan Specialist and the Lendi team. We are pleased to have been able to assist you with this ma... read more »

Not great

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Was great at start as the broker came to discuss our position of refinancing but never called back or gave me fees back as to what is happening. End up contacting someone else who is getting the job done. Our situation was bit complex however an experienced broker will get things done. Thumbs down guys. Even a feed back or a call to say they can’t do it would have been good. Not not answering or replying messages is not good customer service.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Sunny, We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We would like to take this opportunity to look into this further for you as it does not sound like our high level of cust... read more »

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

After being mucked around by another broker/lender we were so grateful for the brilliant service received from the team at Lendi. Excellent communication, friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend their service!

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Sal, Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation based on the awesome experience that you had with the Lendi team. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and we... read more »

Friendly and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Were timely in communication and not pushy.
Cara came to me and clearly explained everything. Was happy to answer all questions succinctly. Easy process. I couldn't be happier. Cara gave that friendly, personal touch which showed understanding and value for that personal service that seems rare these days. Can't fault. No hesitation to highly recommend. Can save you $1000s! Thanks Cara and Lendi & very happy with the interest rate you managed to secure for me!

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Trace, We kindly appreciate your feedback and recommendation based on your positive experience with Cara and the Lendi team. We're always here to help you secure a competitive rate and look forward to hearing from you again!

Why wouldn’t you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Our Experience with Lendi was so easy and convenient. Lendi did all the work. Being in the plus 40 age group I was a little nervous doing everything online, but all my concerns were taking warmly and I was guided through out the whole process. Lendi didn’t push we were able to take things in our own time and we have ended up with an amazing result. We couldn’t be happier! The team at Lendi did a fantastic job,I will definitely recommend to anyone wanting a better loan for there family.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Bel, Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation based on the excellent experience you had with the Lendi team. We're glad that we were able to assist you and make the process as smoo... read more »

Lendi, efficient helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Great customer service thank you Robert Gillman for your efficiency and helpfulness,
Very happy with Lendi, though must admit once loan approved communication lacked a little

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Marg, Thank you for leaving us a five-star review in regards to your great customer experience with Robert and the Lendi team. We kindly appreciate your feedback and will be sure to take this on board!

100% recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Superb customer service. Not a single complication from start to finish. Excellent rate, no hidden fees. Completely and wholeheartedly recommended.

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi Mick, Thank you for the feedback and for your recommendation based on your positive experience with the Lendi team. We're always happy to assist you in securing a competitive rate and look forward to hearing from you again.

blessed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Thanks for the professional service at our age it was abit harder but yous done it thanks for the professional help ...recommend ed

Comments
Lendi Official

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to recommend us based on your positive experience with Lendi Team. Great to hear we were able to assist you in the matter, please do not hesitate to get back... read more »

1 of 40 pages

After my conversation I am left wondering what the first point of contact Lendi consultant meant, by the comment made that this point of contact, would not effect my credit rating? Seems like a strange thing to say, how could it or would it effect my credit rating at any stage? I am reluctant to use this service by the comment in itself. If you could clarify Thankyou

Chilly asked on Aug 02, 2018

Answer this

Every time you enquire or apply for credit, it is usually noted on your personal credit file/score.
In this case they are letting you know the enquiry to them will not show up or effect your credit score, unless or untill you make an actual application for credit with a lending organisation.

Hi Chilly,

Firstly, thank you for your message.

Our Home Loan Specialist and Associates will send out our internal electronic privacy consent to allow Lendi to continue with a fact find and take a look into your situation. You will be asked to review our privacy and accept, should this be your decision.

Additionally, this can allow us to take a look at your credit file to determine an appropriate home loan solution for you. The consultant states that this will not impact your credit rating as we do not list an enquiry by following this process. An enquiry is only made once an application is submitted to the lender of your choice. However, you must also accept the Lender's privacy policy before this is even considered.

We are happy to contact you to explain this should you wish.

Sarah

I got 3 default paid do you think i can get a home loan with you guys?

Jay asked on Sep 06, 2017

Hi Jay,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Lendi.

We can help you out with seeing whats possible, simply visit our site https://lendi.com.au and answer a few quick questions to get started.

If you need to know anything else, we're always happy to help.

Hi we are looking to refinance our home loan, have just been rejected by our bank because we were late with a mortgage payment in January, which was actually a mistake from my salary packaging department. Really want to roll our credit cards into the mortgage. Should we wait to make another application? Can you help us ?? Thanks Michelle

Michelle asked on Aug 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your question. We should be able to help you out with refinancing and consolidating your debt into the home loan, simply visit our site https://www.lendi.com.au/ and answer a few quick questions to get started. Alternatively you can give us a call on 1300 323 181. Let us know if you need anything else, we're always happy to help.