Review rating:

Highly recommend Luke and Lewis Auto hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Having been indecisive about hiring a mini van for a family holiday we couldn't be happier that we did. Luke was honest and friendly and made the whole process easy. We were very happy with the price and car seats for 5 children. We used for airport trips, visiting different beaches, shopping, going out for meals, picking up takeaway, SeaWorld and wildlife park. Thanks for being so flexible, helpful and genuine. Would definetily use Lewis auto hire again in the future.

You wont be diasppointed with the service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We were recommended to Lewis Auto hire and were very impressed! They made the whole process very easy for us - not to mention excellent price, extremely reliable and punctual, and just generally very helpful and friendly. Don't go past this business! THANKS AGAIN LUKE!

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Honest, genuine and reliable car hire on the gold coast.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Everything about this car hire company was positive. The use of the website was easy, the prices very reasonable and transparent with no hidden costs. The owner was very helpful and genuinely a lovely person. The whole experience was excellent and it was such a relief to find this great company. Thank you so much.

best in gold coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

easy to book . friendly staff. good price for great car. will book again from luke next time when i in gold coast . best deal i fround in the net.

Luke is a great guy, rented from 3 times now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

-First rental was by walk-in and a complete fluke but glad that I found him, rented a van to transport 6 of us around was very well priced and easy to book, needed to be at the airport at 4am and Luke happily met us at the yard and dropped us off.
-Second rental was booked before we arrived and Luke met us at the airport to pick all 6 of us up, flight was delayed but he kept an eye out and I communicated with him so wasn't an issue at all. Again had an early flight but Luke transported us to the airport at 4am without a hitch.
-Third time hiring a compact vehicle from Luke and it was a breeze, he picked us up from the airport again, transported us back to the yard to complete paperwork (which takes all but 10minutes) then we were on our way again.

Overall great guy to deal with, cars are in great condition, tidy inside and out, meticulously groomed. They also do not have mass amounts of advertising on them only a small rental sticker.

I highly recommend hiring any vehicle from Luke at Lewis Auto Hire in Miami, Gold coast, QLD.

Marshall.

simple great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Great easy process booking online or over the phone. Good car prices that are well maintained. Luke is very helpful - recommend this company to anyone. Will use this business again.

Understanding staff, cheap and good condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

It was really easy to book a car with Luke. He was willing to pick us up and drop us back to our house a couple of times which was greatly appreciated and gave discounted prices on repeated hires. Would highly recommend this car hire which provides clean, smooth, in good condition cars.
Thank you so much for all of your help in a difficult time :)

Highly recommend - Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

We were really happy with the service provided at Lewis Auto Hire!
Hired a minivan for my sisters Hens Party and we were very happy with the minivan and the service provided by Luke!
Went above and beyond and was very flexible! Highly recommend!

Great vehicles and amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

We had an amazing experience at Lewis Auto Hire, no issues with the vehicle, the pickup and drop-off process was easy and efficient and Luke went above and beyond for us getting us where we needed to be when we needed to be there. Much more personal than your standard car rental company!

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Finally a service with a smile and so helpful. Thank you Luke for all you assistance and service we will defently use your service from now in and would highly reccomend your company to anyone

Convenient excellent service with neat fleet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

So easy to organise on-line & cheaper than similar quality car hire by $25! Luke allowed me some flexibility in the return time of the vehicle which was so helpful to me. Much more personal service than the big car hire companies. Thanks Lewis auto hire!

Everything with Lewis auto hire is exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Everything from this company is great. The cars, the service is exceptional and hassle free. Pick up and drop of from the airport saves time and money. Recomend lewis auto hire to everyone.

Very honest company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Hi. My experience with Lewis car hire was easy. Lots of communication and straight forward. Very honest company. Recommend to all. Give the company a go, you will not be disappointed with price and service.

Birthday weekend made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

I needed a bus last minute ( needed it by the next day) and Luke made it happen! Making my birthday stress free and so so easy. He met my driver there on his day off, so she could collect the bus and we had it for 24 hours. Was the best decision ever, and plus they are a family owned business which I was extremely happy about. I will be recommending this company to anyone who ever needs to hire a bus, and I will look no further! Couldn't have been happier. Thank you again Luke for all your help! Absolute legends!

The best choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

It is my second time hiring cars here. Besides having a good price, Luke provides incredible service. He made a great deal on a great car for us, and made it fit our schedule perfectly. Very friendly and also professional at the same time. He still offered us a ride home and saved us from walking a few kilometers. Definitely our next choice again!

Friendly and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

I am really happy with my car hire experience with LewisCar Rental. After my car died! I needed a hire car urgently, Luke picked me up from work, allowed me to be flexible with the hire dates and dropped me back to work at the end of the hire. Car was clean, reliable and recent model. Highly recommended.

Excellent car hire service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Arrived at Gold Coast airport, Luke was waiting with our van, very polite and professional. The van was a recent model 8 seat, perfect for our needs. Luke recommended some great restaurants and activities to do while on our holiday. I would recommend Lewis Auto hire to anyone. Definitely use his company next visit.

Awesome service! Cheap and not ripping off the people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

On the day of arrival we had no car hire sorted and we needed a van,we tried numerous places at the airport and over the phone who had nothing available and quoting ridiculous prices, which was understandable but Lewis car hire gave us the cheapest quote and affordable bond, 2 booster seats without charge( every other place charged quiet abit for the seats) van was in great condition and the team at Lewis car hire were super nice, also when it was time to drop off the van we were dropped off at the airport and even had Luke handle our luggage, we will be hiring again if we get the chance and will recommend anyone travelling to the Gold Coast to Lewis car hire

Great service and value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Best business to deal with. Credit to Luke and his genuine customer care. Have recommended to WA friends when visiting th Gold Coast.

Picked up at GC airport with a complimentary coffee which was needed at 7am to clear the system

Top car hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

We used lewis car hire at xmas we were picked up at the airport on time the car was clean and ran like a dream the service from everyone there is top notch and to hand over late in the evening at the airport made the holiday a lot easier best hire company ive ever used
Graeme and paula