• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Lovely looking fridge, downsized but still has lots of space for everything

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I love how the freezer is now at the bottom, it is easy to put things into compartments, and there is no ice to scratch off - winning. The shelves are adjustable but I had to remove one because I couldn't fit the bottles in. Suits a family of 3 quite well.

Sunshine West

Model: GB-450UPLE (Graphite) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Great fridge very happy purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We brought this fridge for our newly renovated house. Love that it's a bottom mount to give us more fridge space however are starting to run out of room in the freezer. Freezer only has 2drawers which cannot be interchangeable from what I can tell for shelves or additional layout.
Fridge maintains consistent temperature and crisper works a treat with food over a week old still looking fresh. With the option for left or right opening it suits every kitchen layout!

Melbourne

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

The fridge maintains the temperature in all compartments. I saw a lot of reviews regarding the noise of the fridge. I've had the fridge for more than 7 months now and it's not that bad. Considering what it's designed to do, it's relatively quiet.

Likes
- Design, sophisticated look
- Easy to clean
- Energy efficient

Dislikes
- The freezer drawers can be difficult to open at times

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Model: GB-450UWLX (White) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

good energy rating poor usability

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

WE LIKE
*the good energy rating
*ease of Opening and closing
*swappable door opening L -R

WE DISLIKE
* the poor design
*the poor lighting to the rear of shelves especially the top one
*no adjustments for shelves in door
*limited adjustment for shelves in fridge
*the way the shelves bend when loaded ( our previous fridge a Westinghouse WBM4300 did not with the same load)

Unsure about the overall long term quality

PARADISE POINT, Queensland

Verified Purchase Model: GB-450UWLX (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

So cool and quiet!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Having used my fridge in both hot and cold conditions I have found it to be a top performer in efficiency,which shows in my reduced electricity bills and barely noticeable noise levels.The LED lighting is very effective in the fridge but I would have loved lighting in the freezer as well.Temperature control is precise and consistent in both fridge and freezer.Fruit and vegetables keep well in the large crisper.I like the split shelf which allows extra tall space when needed.One problem is it is difficult to move and rollers at the front would have been preferred.Overall I am delighted with this fridge!

VIC

Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Greatest

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

this is one of the best refrigerator's that i have ever had. it is great for fresh produce, and keeping milk good for longer. i've never had any issues with this fridge and ive never had to get it repaired or anything. its just such an easy to use fridge

Launceston

Model: GB-450UBLX (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Perfect freeze to have

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Very nice freeze..fantastic color and design is perfect too. Highly recommended. Fridge maintain a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments.
I recommend everyone to buy this. Can buy in two colors. Black color is the best as it looks so much nice and lights and compartments inside are very good.

• 1 question

Model: GB-450UBLX (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

This fridge is perfect Defiantly my dream fridge! It beeps when the kids have left the doors open, it monitors the food to the right temp, this fridge wasn’t cheap but I have no regrets, I would recommend this fridge to anyone and everyone !!!!
I actually got this fridge for my birthday :)

West End

Verified Purchase Model: GB-450UBLX (Black) Date Purchased: May 2018

Loving It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Fridge has worked like a beauty since purchasing it (early May). Temperatures are consistent, Freezer works great. Lots of space throughout. Doors are always easy to open, love the design (I got the black one). Loving it everyday.

I use my phone to check it's status on a weekly basis, everything seems in working order.

No complaints thus far.

Risdon Park

• 1 comment

Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Fantastic Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great efficient product does the job I need and want great keeps things cold as required and everything is fresh when needed it’s the best fridge I’ve ever owned and I love it totally I’d recommend this to family and friends without hesitation you should buy one and enjoy the product yourself

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Melbourne

Model: GB-450UBLX (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Worth the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Really good looking fridge - have had for nearly a year and works perfect! It is perfect dimensions as well. The style is great and it does not make any sound at all which is perfect when your kitchen is right near your bedroom The doors are also great to!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Fantastic fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I recently moved into a new place that had a specific spot for the fridge. This fridge fitted perfectly, looks great with my other stainless appliances, makes no noise. Is energy efficient, has heaps of space and keeps everything fresher for longer in the crisper. Love the folding shelf to allow for bigger items if needed. Highly recommend this fridge freezer

Sydney

Model: GB-450UPLE (Graphite) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

This is perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

So much space, so many great settings this is a fantastic fridge. I absolutely love the style and fit in perfectly in my fridge whole. I don’t know what I would do without it haha. I love the double doors it’s great I’m so happy my husband had bought this for me I love it

Jamisontown, New South Wales

Model: GB-450UWLX (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great Fridge Great buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

This fridge is such a great buy, lots of space inside the shelves are easy to remove, the light is a lead light which is nice and bright, a bell rings goes off if the door is left open too long, the crisper draw has a great design to keep veggies crisp, the freezer which is at the bottom of the fridge has a lot of deep draws with heeps of room.

The Land Down Under

• 2 comments
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: GB-W450UPLX (Stainless, Water Dispenser) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Purchased for Plumb-Free option but not as great an idea.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I purchased this fridge online as the quotes I was getting to connect plumbing to the water dispenser to my fridge was between $400 - $600. I wish I studied as a plumber instead of going to university for 8 years.

You cannot fill the container to the advertised capacity as the lid does not sit flush and starts to leak into the bottom shelf. The second problem is the way the water dispenser sits inside the door. As it takes up 1/3 of the primary door shelf space, you can only fit a 3 ltr milk jug on either side of it and little else. There is a small space right under the dispenser on the same shelf but the way the dispenser gradually juts out you cannot use it for anything thicker than a choclate bar. But forget it as you need the hands of child to pry it out or have to remove something on either side to push it out.

Refilling the water dispenser container is a real pain. There is little space to maneuver when filling the container. You need to get yourself a gardening can with a long flute as a normal bottle or even a cup will cause you to spill due to the small size and ackward position of the container.

Given the loss of door shelf space you need to always use the folding shelf in the fridge for any tall items. So this also reducing the amount of space you have in the fridge. The spacing of the shelves, which are fixed, are also too close together and the space between each of the top shelves is the same. So if your pasta sauce will not fit standing on the top shelf, dont bother to try to fit in the other 2 shelves under it as they are all the same height. You need to lay it down or put it on the bottom shelf.

If you are looking for an alternative to plumbing in a fridge, this product from LG is not for you. I have had to keep my old fridge for the lost space due to poor design of this one

Verified Purchase Model: GB-450UWLX (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Great fridge! Energy efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I purchased this fridge from Appliances Online! I have had the fridge for a few months now and I have no complaints whatsoever! It is quiet and looks great! I would highly recommend this product! One thing I will say is the white on the fridge is a cool white meaning it looks a little bit blue against my warm white kitchen cupboards... But other than that is it amazing!

Sydney

Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

l bought this fridge last years. so far does a very good job. works well in maintaining good temperature in all compartments, very quiet and very easy to clean. it offers great internal spaces, has varieties of shelves. l also like its ice dispenser. a trusted brand. will recommend to others.

Beerwah

Model: GB-450UPLE (Graphite) Date Purchased: Jun 2012

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Great fridge hols a lot always great easy to clean lots of storage always great to see a great company become even better than what it is great refrigerated in the world would not use anything else great fridge I recommend it to everyone love this washing machine 3 great

Model: GB-450UPLE (Graphite) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great Fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I think this fridge looks fantastic and works really well. It has a great variety of shelves and bits to cover everything you need but the best part is the freezer as it has 3 buckets plus a little ice tray. It is great to keep all the different food items stored correctly.

Yenda, Victoria

Model: GB-450UPLX (Platinum) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great for small spaces kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Had a major issue as wanted a double door combo but the kitchen didn't have space so had to buy this as the measurements just fit. Loads of room in the bottom compartment and the top is super large. Had to sacrifice freezer space over every day food but was the only option

Purchased at: LG Australia