Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best microwave I have ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

This microwave defrosts food perfectly, without cooking it. It’s so easy to use with all the easy settings. I especially love the sensor cook. PERECT. Just put a note myer in for the type of food and it knows how to cook it. It also plays a little tune when it finishes, and cool downs nicely, airing out any heat. Two thumbs up for sure.

Hurstville

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I wanted to call in and say how wonderful my experience during your sale. Everyone was amazing. The sales associate, approached me with enthusiasm to help us with an oven. We ended up buying the first one she showed us! He helped us with appliances, which we did not intend to buy yet but we did! We’re so pleased how they worked together. They went over all the details and was very kind also! Thank you!

Ryde

• 2 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Had a good deal at JB and decided to get this model. The inverter feature is good. Heats up food in a minute! The settings are easy to understand and the touch screen is easy to operate. The machine is not too loud. The built is also good. Highly recommended.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Byron Bay

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

This oven is a great size and so simple to use and keep clean. The front is stylish and the easy start in 30 second increments is all I need to use. If I had to complain it would be the annoying ring tone when it finishes, but this seems to be the norm with many appliances.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Easy to use, great performance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I have recently done an exchange on my microwave, the one I bought had some issues so the store offered me this model in exchange. So far it performs very well. Easy to use in terms of quick cooking/heating up. I haven’t quite worked out the preprogrammed cooking menu yet but the power level and time is just too easy to adjust I probably won’t need the preprogrammed menu anyway. One thing I really like is the swipe the screen panel to add more cooking time. If the cooking time is short there is no cooking process. If the cooking time is long, the machine will start the cooking process at the end of the cooking cycle. Be aware that the dishes will still be hot depends on the material, but without the Cooling process, it’ll almost be impossible to touch the dish straight away.

Latrobe

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Bought this microwave as our old one died. This microwave is fantastic!! So easy and basic to use. Very quiet and has a solid build. Love the fast heat button and how simple it is. Definitely worth the few extra dollars that was spent on purchasing it. Cannot fault this product

melbourne

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

great microwave oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

This microwave is great its pretty quiet and cooks and reheats foods really well. We love it for its quickness and how easy it is to use although different from our recently old microwave it fits in the home well it also didnt come with a microwave dish and lid so thats also a difference but all over we're happy with it so far

Dandenong north

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: May 2017

Great little microwave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

We recently got a new microwave as we moved house and this microwave is great! Makes a cute sound when it finishes and its super powerful you dont have to put food in for long as it heats it up very quick! Nice and compact too. Only negative is it wont fit a square plate as the microwave is too small.

Perfect microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I managed to fit in my cabinet which is a requirement for us. It has a cool beep when it finishes. The look is stylish and it suits my kitchen really well. It's super easy to use and it's hot enough. I make rice in it and heat food up so just the basics but it's good enough for me. It's not very loud but it takes some time to cool off after it finishes.

Sunshine Coast

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Great microwave we ever bought with all great systems and controls very easy to use and operate and have a cute classic tones and digital buttons and air cooler. Gorgeous stainless finish and a neat minimalist look. Very well priced and value for money overall is wonderful! Very happy with my purchase.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: May 2017

Great product! recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

We bought this microwave 4 moths ago, it has always been very reliable. The microwave is very quite and sturdy, it has easy to use features that present well. It looks nice and I believe is one of the nicer looking microwaves around, sleek with most buttons hidden. Highly recommend this micorwave.

Boonah

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

A good microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I selected this microwave for its one touch start and simple front, I didn't know it has a loud and persistent finished tone, that does not let up until you open the door! Function wise it works well, is simple to use and quite powerful, elderly people have trouble with the touch screen, no problem for us so far :)

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

I love this little gem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I wanted just a simple microwave, nothing fancy, no bells & whistles so after a brief look around I settled on this model & I couldn't be happier. Super quiet, super fast & oh so easy to use. This baby has alot more oomph than my last one, I love cooking in it.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Bendigo

• 1 helpful vote

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

LG neo chef.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Very impressed with the performance of the microwave so far. I had chosen this model as it was going along with my kitchenette décor. Settings are very easy to understand and operate. it does the job without making any loud noise and it heats up the food pretty quickly and easy for cleaning for spills. highly recommended.

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Top microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

My new LG microwave works just as I expected, it heats up quickly and evenly and it runs very quietly when heating. I love the stainless steel look and it blends in beautifully with my other stainless steel appliances. The menu options are easy to read and the controls are well titled and appointed.

Macgregor, ACT

• 7 comments
  • 1 question
  • 25 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

25L good looking Microwave, fast heat up and even tray, settings easy to understand,There are many dishes I can make using the LG NeoChef, not much of a noice, get the job done, good buy. led light is excellent,I would recommend the LG NeoChef™ Smart Inverter Microwave Oven to others.

• 8 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2007

Great Microwave - efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Replaced my 10 years old microwave with this little gem. Stylish looking. Have it for over 6 weeks, basic stuff, just warming food. Easy to use. Still learning on how to use all the functions... The finish "ding" is very soft that though musical, no way able to have it if I was out of the kitchen. Reasonable value for money. Hope it last.

Crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Worst microwave I have ever owned. Sick of whinging to my wife about our old Panasonic being so much better, and her saying, just go and get another one. This weekend I will. Does not cook or heat food up quickly or evenly. It has taken 20 minutes tonight to cook sweet potato to mash up for dinner. Complete and utter waste of money. Never again!!

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Not Satified with the cooking result

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I am not satisfied with the cooking result, Using the provided time table and volumes etc. does not end up a well cooked or well heated foods. Most of the time , I have to re-start it with a new schedule to get the wanted result. In term of loudness is medium

• 4 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Does what it is meant to

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Replaced our old 1100W microwave with this LG NeoChef , over all good does the job pretty well. To reset clock during summer / winter change need to turn it off and on again and set clock which is something I had to figure out on my own. Sometimes after little use during summer it will want to cool itself and will start a fan that runs for about a minute till it cools down. That unwanted fan can be annoying at time.

Good product over all