Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Love this microwave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I bought this a few months ago and am very glad we decided on this one, after much deliberation. It is so easy to clean with the flat smooth front panel door, and inside is really easy too. It looks sleek, modern and uncluttered in my kitchen. It does everything a microwave should do. It cooks well, and is simple and easy to use. It is really solid and seems well built. The only issue is that the turntable inside / the plastic frame on which it stands has started rattling and squeaking inside the oven sometimes when we use it. It seems to have quietened down this past week, however I am confident that the retailer would assist in getting this fixed. I just need to take it in when I get a chance. Overall would still highly recommend this to anyone

PORT HUON

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Really good machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have had this microwave oven for a few months and it is really good. Cooks well, reheats well and quickly and does everything you would want from a microwave oven. Very simple and easy to use, the display is easy to read and everything is easy to wipe clean. My favourite thing about this microwave is the happy little tune it plays when it's finished the job....always makes me smile for some reason . I can't think of anything I don't like about the LG, it's well built, solid, spacious, doors are good, the lighting perhaps could be better but that is only a minor concern. All in all I would happily recommend this oven... it functions well and it is very good looking, good combination.

BARDEN RIDGE

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

LOVE IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I really like this microwave. It cooks fast and even, has been trouble free and the extra settings for not burning popcorn, softening ice cream and butter and express defrost are great.My Wife and I are very happy with this product. Lots of room on the inside to cook most anything you might need to.

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Well worth trying.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

This is a powerful and versatile microwave. It gives up some size compared with some giant models, but it's as powerful as a microwave as I've ever used. That power may be responsible for the rather loud sound (it's the first consumer microwave I've used in ages not mounted over a range which may account for some of that perceived loudness). Regardless, this is a very loud microwave

Highland Valley

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Quiet and powerful microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

This microwave is perfect! It isn't too loud and cooks the microwaveable food to perfection. My wife and i especially like the sleek exterior which fits our modern kitchen well. The inside disk rotates well and all sides of the food being prepared get cooked evenly. I have also used it to defrost frozen food as well and it did a good job. It seems to be an electricity saver as well compared to our old microwave which guzzled it up. Highly recommended!

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Excellent microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I love this microwave. We only ever use the +30 second functionality on microwaves and I love how there are only 3 buttons on the face of the microwave making it really easy to clean (all other normal functions are included when you open the door). Also, the LED light illuminating the interior is so bright you can actually see what's going on when the microwave is in use.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Karoonda

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

So much more than a microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

When taking this mircrowsve out of the box we found out it dose a lot more than microwaving and can cook, steam and do all kinds of cool things. It's made life very easy and has saved us a load on gas bills by only using this to assist in cooking most meals like cooking meats, fish and chips

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Maroochydore

• 6 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Nice microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Bought microwave to replace an old LG microwave, so far very happy. Lots of functions, quite and doesn’t beep like an alarm clock. Lots of space inside so great for microwave baby steriliser. Also easy to clean and looks sexy. My one issue is that some of the reheating functions are a little complex to use.

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

This is one of the best Microwave I have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I picked up on these bad boys are good guys it was on special and one of my close friend had one I couldn’t say no it looks sleek runs smooth easy to use no problems so far with all the fancy settings you can basically heat defrost anything you would like.

• 1 comment

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

The best microwave I have owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Brought this microwave on special. Read all the reviews first and I am not disappointed. Very easy to use, bright LED inside, makes a nice tune once the timer has finished. It is nice and quiet. Most of all it looks great and heats the food evenly. I highly recommend you will love it.

Langwarrin

• 2 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

we purchased our microwave from the Good Guy's it is a brilliant machine to cook in and the stainless steel comes up better than that of our LG refridgerater . it is easy to use and blends in with rest of our kitchen we could not do without this appliance

• 4 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Haven't had a single fault with it and matches the rest of my kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I love my LG microwaves. I've had 3 over the years and only replaced them due to upsizing and moving! I have never had a single issue yet and always seem to be able to find a good variety in colour to match my kitchen at the time. I find it easy to use

Melbourne

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Absolutely Love This

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We bought this mainly on looks because it exactly suits the style we have in our new kitchen and we knew being LG it would work fine. Well I can conform that too! It is a lovely easy to use machine apart from looking great on the bench. I didn't need to read the manual because the menus make perfect sense of their own and the results are excellent. I am completely happy with this machine!

• 1 comment

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: May 2017

Poor Microwave

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

I purchased this from an online store and was not happy it heats up food slower and slower each consective item that you place into it I contacted LG customer service and they said I need to call them and bring the appliance into a service centre as they did not understand my problem.
Best advice go with the most powerful microwaves as they heat up the fastest and do not seem to get tired when heating up 3 plates of food like this one. LG warranty service is very poor for this product.

Purchased at: Billy Guyatts

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Superb!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Was trying to pick 2 top of range microwaves ($300+) - LG vs Panasonic, to replace a 10 year old one. Glad I picked the former. The technology and ease of use is way better! Some features that I like - LED, 30-sec start button, dial, inverter cooking. Heating was even and All came up perfect!

Manjimup

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We bought the neo chef to replace one in our caravan, that had stopped working. Finding one to fit in the cutout of our cupboard was a challenge as we didn’t want anything too small. But the size and functionality of the neo chef suited perfectly, fitted it into the cupboard within the hour and it is perfect

Sydney

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

it has easy Touch Controls & Tempered Glass Door and Anti-bacterial coating for interior. Most importantly it has more even heating of food which solves a big issue for me. Price wise it's an average price with great outcome. 8/10 would recommend it. Really like the sleek minimalist design though.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Good microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Although slightly pricy, this microwave looks great aesthetically. My only regret is that I should have bought the larger one, as I bought it online I did not have a good feel of what size and volume a 25L microwave would be. No fault of the company though, it works well and looks great. I would recommend getting it, but the larger model.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Innovative DEsign and Modern Look

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Power is great and its a good size too so can fit larger bowls. The settings are really clear and it makes this very cute song sound when its finished, much better than an annoying beep! Doesn't seem to be loud - we haven't noticed it. The black colour is lovely and the panel/overall appliance looks very sleek.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

australia

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Nice microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

We bought this microwave when our old one broke last year. It is very big and heats food nicely. Sometimes the timer that goes off when food is ready gets annoying as it continues ringing if you don't open the door immediately. However overall it does heat up food quickly

1 of 3 pages