Karoonda

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

So much more than a microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

When taking this mircrowsve out of the box we found out it dose a lot more than microwaving and can cook, steam and do all kinds of cool things. It's made life very easy and has saved us a load on gas bills by only using this to assist in cooking most meals like cooking meats, fish and chips

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Maroochydore

• 6 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Nice microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Bought microwave to replace an old LG microwave, so far very happy. Lots of functions, quite and doesn’t beep like an alarm clock. Lots of space inside so great for microwave baby steriliser. Also easy to clean and looks sexy. My one issue is that some of the reheating functions are a little complex to use.

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

• 1 question

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

This is one of the best Microwave I have used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I picked up on these bad boys are good guys it was on special and one of my close friend had one I couldn’t say no it looks sleek runs smooth easy to use no problems so far with all the fancy settings you can basically heat defrost anything you would like.

• 1 comment

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

The best microwave I have owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Brought this microwave on special. Read all the reviews first and I am not disappointed. Very easy to use, bright LED inside, makes a nice tune once the timer has finished. It is nice and quiet. Most of all it looks great and heats the food evenly. I highly recommend you will love it.

Langwarrin

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

we purchased our microwave from the Good Guy's it is a brilliant machine to cook in and the stainless steel comes up better than that of our LG refridgerater . it is easy to use and blends in with rest of our kitchen we could not do without this appliance

• 4 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Haven't had a single fault with it and matches the rest of my kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I love my LG microwaves. I've had 3 over the years and only replaced them due to upsizing and moving! I have never had a single issue yet and always seem to be able to find a good variety in colour to match my kitchen at the time. I find it easy to use

Melbourne

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Absolutely Love This

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We bought this mainly on looks because it exactly suits the style we have in our new kitchen and we knew being LG it would work fine. Well I can conform that too! It is a lovely easy to use machine apart from looking great on the bench. I didn't need to read the manual because the menus make perfect sense of their own and the results are excellent. I am completely happy with this machine!

• 1 comment

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: May 2017

Poor Microwave

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

I purchased this from an online store and was not happy it heats up food slower and slower each consective item that you place into it I contacted LG customer service and they said I need to call them and bring the appliance into a service centre as they did not understand my problem.
Best advice go with the most powerful microwaves as they heat up the fastest and do not seem to get tired when heating up 3 plates of food like this one. LG warranty service is very poor for this product.

Purchased at: Billy Guyatts

Superb!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Was trying to pick 2 top of range microwaves ($300+) - LG vs Panasonic, to replace a 10 year old one. Glad I picked the former. The technology and ease of use is way better! Some features that I like - LED, 30-sec start button, dial, inverter cooking. Heating was even and All came up perfect!

Manjimup

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We bought the neo chef to replace one in our caravan, that had stopped working. Finding one to fit in the cutout of our cupboard was a challenge as we didn’t want anything too small. But the size and functionality of the neo chef suited perfectly, fitted it into the cupboard within the hour and it is perfect

Sydney

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

it has easy Touch Controls & Tempered Glass Door and Anti-bacterial coating for interior. Most importantly it has more even heating of food which solves a big issue for me. Price wise it's an average price with great outcome. 8/10 would recommend it. Really like the sleek minimalist design though.

Good microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Although slightly pricy, this microwave looks great aesthetically. My only regret is that I should have bought the larger one, as I bought it online I did not have a good feel of what size and volume a 25L microwave would be. No fault of the company though, it works well and looks great. I would recommend getting it, but the larger model.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Innovative DEsign and Modern Look

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Power is great and its a good size too so can fit larger bowls. The settings are really clear and it makes this very cute song sound when its finished, much better than an annoying beep! Doesn't seem to be loud - we haven't noticed it. The black colour is lovely and the panel/overall appliance looks very sleek.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

australia

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Nice microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

We bought this microwave when our old one broke last year. It is very big and heats food nicely. Sometimes the timer that goes off when food is ready gets annoying as it continues ringing if you don't open the door immediately. However overall it does heat up food quickly

Newcastle

• 5 comments

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Excellent Microwave, 2nd one we bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Easy to use, love the cool down mode after use. Great unit and easy to keep clean. Looks great in our kitchen. Bought a Silver model for Mum n Dad too and even they find it easy to use and love it. The only thing I wish they would change is the timer increments to 15 secs instead of 30 secs.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Sleek look

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Easy to use, but the touch panel is not very responsive. The color makes the labels very hard to read. After timer is done, it leaves the fan on for a few minutes to cool the food. I did not know this before and ended up unplugging it cause i thought it was faulty.

morden design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The design is quite modern and unique, love the way you can slide adjust the time from the touch screen front panel. Also it's quite spacious for the chamber but compact enough to fit in my cabinet. High power to ensure food is cooked / reheat quickly. Also love the music when the food is ready.

Purchased at: eBay

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Excellent microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Ideal microwave for small meals. Quite even heating and has a classy look. It appears quite sturdy with good build quality. I find it relatively quiet and am very happy with the purchase. The settings are quite easy to understand and includes a few defrost options that are suitable for most meals.

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Small LG modern microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Decided to change a new microwave as the previous one is too big. Bought this Lg model because it fit out furniture just nice. Its has another LCD screen inside the microwave which is very cool. We rarely use microwave, only using it when we are rushing for time.. so this size work with the family just nice.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Works fine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

The microwave is quite smelly but heats up food fast. Does not have a keypad, have to go by minutes and seconds, but it is easy for me to use. The design looks pretty good, pretty solid. The sound is fine, just like most microwaves I use at the office.

1 of 3 pages