Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Haven't had a single fault with it and matches the rest of my kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I love my LG microwaves. I've had 3 over the years and only replaced them due to upsizing and moving! I have never had a single issue yet and always seem to be able to find a good variety in colour to match my kitchen at the time. I find it easy to use

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Absolutely Love This

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We bought this mainly on looks because it exactly suits the style we have in our new kitchen and we knew being LG it would work fine. Well I can conform that too! It is a lovely easy to use machine apart from looking great on the bench. I didn't need to read the manual because the menus make perfect sense of their own and the results are excellent. I am completely happy with this machine!

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: MS2596OW (White) Date Purchased: May 2017

Poor Microwave

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

I purchased this from an online store and was not happy it heats up food slower and slower each consective item that you place into it I contacted LG customer service and they said I need to call them and bring the appliance into a service centre as they did not understand my problem.
Best advice go with the most powerful microwaves as they heat up the fastest and do not seem to get tired when heating up 3 plates of food like this one. LG warranty service is very poor for this product.

Purchased at: Billy Guyatts

Superb!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Was trying to pick 2 top of range microwaves ($300+) - LG vs Panasonic, to replace a 10 year old one. Glad I picked the former. The technology and ease of use is way better! Some features that I like - LED, 30-sec start button, dial, inverter cooking. Heating was even and All came up perfect!

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We bought the neo chef to replace one in our caravan, that had stopped working. Finding one to fit in the cutout of our cupboard was a challenge as we didn’t want anything too small. But the size and functionality of the neo chef suited perfectly, fitted it into the cupboard within the hour and it is perfect

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

it has easy Touch Controls & Tempered Glass Door and Anti-bacterial coating for interior. Most importantly it has more even heating of food which solves a big issue for me. Price wise it's an average price with great outcome. 8/10 would recommend it. Really like the sleek minimalist design though.

Good microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Although slightly pricy, this microwave looks great aesthetically. My only regret is that I should have bought the larger one, as I bought it online I did not have a good feel of what size and volume a 25L microwave would be. No fault of the company though, it works well and looks great. I would recommend getting it, but the larger model.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Innovative DEsign and Modern Look

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Power is great and its a good size too so can fit larger bowls. The settings are really clear and it makes this very cute song sound when its finished, much better than an annoying beep! Doesn't seem to be loud - we haven't noticed it. The black colour is lovely and the panel/overall appliance looks very sleek.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

australia

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Nice microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

We bought this microwave when our old one broke last year. It is very big and heats food nicely. Sometimes the timer that goes off when food is ready gets annoying as it continues ringing if you don't open the door immediately. However overall it does heat up food quickly

Newcastle

• 5 comments

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Excellent Microwave, 2nd one we bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Easy to use, love the cool down mode after use. Great unit and easy to keep clean. Looks great in our kitchen. Bought a Silver model for Mum n Dad too and even they find it easy to use and love it. The only thing I wish they would change is the timer increments to 15 secs instead of 30 secs.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Sleek look

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Easy to use, but the touch panel is not very responsive. The color makes the labels very hard to read. After timer is done, it leaves the fan on for a few minutes to cool the food. I did not know this before and ended up unplugging it cause i thought it was faulty.

• 2 helpful votes

morden design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The design is quite modern and unique, love the way you can slide adjust the time from the touch screen front panel. Also it's quite spacious for the chamber but compact enough to fit in my cabinet. High power to ensure food is cooked / reheat quickly. Also love the music when the food is ready.

Purchased at: eBay

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Excellent microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Ideal microwave for small meals. Quite even heating and has a classy look. It appears quite sturdy with good build quality. I find it relatively quiet and am very happy with the purchase. The settings are quite easy to understand and includes a few defrost options that are suitable for most meals.

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Small LG modern microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Decided to change a new microwave as the previous one is too big. Bought this Lg model because it fit out furniture just nice. Its has another LCD screen inside the microwave which is very cool. We rarely use microwave, only using it when we are rushing for time.. so this size work with the family just nice.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Works fine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

The microwave is quite smelly but heats up food fast. Does not have a keypad, have to go by minutes and seconds, but it is easy for me to use. The design looks pretty good, pretty solid. The sound is fine, just like most microwaves I use at the office.

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

fantastic microwave. Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I highly recommend this microwave. it is sleek in design and heats the food really well. it does take some getting used to, with regards to the functions. I like the feature of the turn knob being able to be pushed back inside for a flush finish to the design.

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Small, Fast and Looks Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Very happy with this purchase. We were after a small microwave that didn't take forever to heat. This was pretty much our only option. Heats evenly and fast. Has a good defrost function. Settings easy to use once you discover the menu inside the door panel LOL! Oh but be warned, this microwave does not beep when heated, it plays a tune.

Melbourne

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

We bought this microwave after our previous panasonic gave up the ghost. This microwave is on the small side but it heats up food fast. It has a very minimalist look and therefore doesn't a keypad for precise time input, which may not be to everyone's preference. However, it is very sleek and looks good in the kitchen.

Model: MS2596OS (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

great microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Very happy with the cooking results
the settings are very easy to read and understand I love the defrost section and sensor reheat
the microwave is not over loud
The microwave is very sturdy and well-built I wipe it the front with a blue glass cleaning cloth takes all marks off

torquay

Model: MS2596OB (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best microwave I have ever owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

This microwave defrosts food perfectly, without cooking it. It’s so easy to use with all the easy settings. I especially love the sensor cook. PERECT. Just put a note myer in for the type of food and it knows how to cook it. It also plays a little tune when it finishes, and cool downs nicely, airing out any heat. Two thumbs up for sure.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes