Hunter Valley

• 6 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Great washing machine, you can even override the set programmes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Love this machine, you can override the set programmes with a touch of a button, you get YOUR choice, instead of the machine TELLING YOU what to do. Great features and because we purchased from "Appliances Online" you get to download the User Manual before buying, so you can see exactly what the machine can and can't do – what a great idea. Transparent soft close glass lid is a great feature too. You can hand wash clothes and then put them into the machine to spin – something we could not do with our old washer (as it would try to drain non-existent water for over 15 mins first, before even attempting to spin). Also has a "Tub Clean" option and "Delay Start" and "Child Lock" function. Happy with our purchase – plus the staff and delivery people at "Appliances Online" were polite and helpful. Highly recommended.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Great every wash, AND plays music when load is complete.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I like this washing machine mainly because you can view your clothes without touching the machine, or lifting the lid up. It is a smart washing machine and has timers for convenience. I like that it has basic setting that you can manually operate to tailor your wash. More importantly, for people who are busy like myself and don't give a HOOT about the tidiness of hand washing and so fourth. It has an automatic setting that does all the logistics and semantics for you! Great job LG.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

MEREDITH

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

I am happy with the washer it works great and holds plenty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Beautiful, classy, huge. I never liked the front loaders as I had to squat to get stuff in and out. This is much easier with the top load. The barrel is HUGE. Stainless steel, could probably take a bath in it if I had to. The loads are cleaned effectively and seem to run gentle, no tangling. My last washer had an agitator that tied everything up tight and was a bear to loosen up and take out.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Huge drum, fits a large load

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Purchased this washing machine after my previous one kept stopping mid cycle with clothes wrapped around the agitator - I love that this machine has no agitator so that will never be a problem. I don’t even have to set the water level as there is a sensor. No white gunk on my clothes either :)

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

The glass shattered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I had had this machine for a year or less and had gone to do the laundry but to my surprise the glass screen on the lid of the machine had been shattered and so i was left without a washing machine for a week before they could replace it.

ALLAMBEE

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

A great one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

This is a very good washing machine, I will put, windbreaker, baby clothes, coat inside, washing very clean, and the time is very short,
Enjoy excellent washing results with the Lg 8.5kg Inverter Top Load Washing Machine. Featuring variable washing programmes and clever Smart Diagnosis technology, the LG Washing Machine is a great choice for the family laundry.
I am very satisfied with this washing machine. It can shorten my time and save water.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Update of LG WTH8520

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

After some 6 moths of constant usage I can sincerely say that this machine performed impeccably well. Absolutely no problems, so easy to use with one touch start and almost dry clothes at the end and very clean. If you like, you can select different programs for specific type of washing, eg. towels & sheets only which will clean them even better.
Highly recommend it.

WILCHERRY

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

This is a good washing machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

When I use it, any kind of clothes can be put inside, such as baby clothes, coats, windbreakers, no problem, the washing is very clean, and the time is very short.
I am very satisfied with the performance of this washing machine, far beyond my imagination.
they’re more energy efficient with cold wash cycles,
Its washing time suits me very well. It's always a great washing machine.

• 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

The Wife loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

At first she was a little disappointed but by the 3rd load she was happy,
its plenty big enough for a queen size blanket
it spins out heavy blankets nearly dry and has never had the speed wobles up yet
very quiet operating, seems to get the clothes a lot cleaner for less powder.
allup very happy with it indeed.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

melbourne

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

It is easy to use and washes great. It has a large tub with good features and can load heavy weights perfectly. See-through lid is beautiful. It handles well, both blankets and delegate clothes. You can choose the water level which is great and water efficient. I'm satisfied with this machine and highly recommend it.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Excellent washing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Favourite features of LG washing machine are the ease of use, effective washing, easy to clean and turbo drum is quiet.
See through lid, smart sensor makes an easy job even easier, looks good and performs even better.
Totally satisfied, it was recommended to me by a friend and I totally recommend it too.

Brisbane

• 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Washes great, not hard on clothes. Easy to clean. Has great features & is quiet.
Large tub can handle larger loads. Only do two washes a week now instead of 5. Has a great range of washing programmes & you can set an easy fuzzy wash that sorts it all out for you. Smart.

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

I like my washing machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

You can wash small amount of clothes and also blankets. Quick washing is less than half hour. Air dry takes a bit longer but the clothes get dry so fast. It's great that you can choose water level, washing time, times of rinse. It's not noisy but I can hear when it's finishing.

Baulkham hills

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

This is a fantastic washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

It a great warrior washing very quiet for a top loader. Didn't realise how much my old machine didn't wash the clothes properly as when we started using this one the amount of dirt that came out of the clothes was amazing would recommend this to anyone as this is one of the best washing machines I have used

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best Machine Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

This machine is absolutely fantastic,being a smart machine is out of this world press the start button select the wash and it calculates the time of the load dependant on the weight of the wash. So many options to chose from, easy to use, huge drum. Quality product, our family wouldnt be without it, very impressed with this purchase.

Glendalough

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

This is my friend bought last year she recommended this washing mashing to me as well, this is working in good condition. U can wash blanket as well in this machine because it is big enough. It is very useful for me and my family. I bought it for my new house

Ballarat

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Upgarde to top loader from front loader made a right choice on right time really happy with the quality of wash we are getting now , easy to operate , with plenty of functions . Little bit disappointed with rinse it loud and dose not rinse like my previous front loader .

geelong

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Happy With This Washer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

This replaced and ancient Simpson top-loader and I couldn't be happier with it. It is so easy to use and quite when running. It has very well thought out and easy to understand electronic programs and the best bit: a glass top so you can see exactly what is happening inside. It cleans beautifully and it fairly water efficient for a top loader. I recommend this product.

melbourne, victoria

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Awesome Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

This machine washes our clothes, bedding and blankets amazingly with minimal amount of detergent, doesn't wear out or damage anything is pretty quiet and absolutely love the scales in the machine that tell you how much detergent is necessary and how long the wash will actually take absolutely amazing product washes doonas so well.

Allawah, NSW

• 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great modern washer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Purchased this from JB Hi-fi after my old washing machine of about 8 years broke and this has been a great replacement. It's not noisy and hardly moves when in use. I found the controls really easy to understand which is really handy when you're putting in different types of clothes in for a wash. The glass panel at the top makes it really modern looking and it's quite sturdy. This is important because I've dropped things on it by accident a few times and it's been fine.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi