A great solution!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Lifestyle was a great company to fo business with. Very responsive and pleasant to deal with and were very helpful and flexible when it came to the installation.

Too easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

At short notice needed clothesline for new home build. Went online, found LifeStyle Clothesline really quickly. Found style and size really quickly. Even better, there was a sale and free delivery on offer! REceived it 2 days later, installed 1 day later. Too easy!

Great, sturdy, Australian made cloths line!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Been needing a new cloths line for a while now, stumbled apon this site and purchased one! They had a sale on a free delivery so we save a bit. Installed it, is so good, and huge! Have 2 young boys so it holds a lot of cloths!

Love my new clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

After looking around at all clotheslines available I found that Lifestyle Clotheslines were the only company who carried the Hills 8 line clothesline. It is a great product, sturdy, large & folds up to nothing. Thanks Lifestyle Clotheslines.

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Excellent product. Its very sturdy and easy to move around. The clotheslines has plenty of line space and it's very easy to use

Excellent product and even better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

The order process was easy, installation was fast, efficient and the installers were really friendly and did a great job. I ordered a piece that I didn't need and the installers took it back and arranged a refund. This was followed up by the seller and the refund processed promptly. Cannot fault any of the process

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

My 24 year old Hills hoist was destroyed by a huge tree after heavy wind. Lifestyle made its replacement so easy. Staff were so helpful and friendly. New Hills hoist 7 arrived in 3 days and the new clothes line slotted into the existing hole. It looks great.

Easy purchase, speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

My Ancient Hills Hoist finally gave up the ghost. Lifestyle Clothesline had a great range of replacements on offer for a reasonable price. Ordering was easy, and my new Hills Hoist arrived within a week. Thank you to all the team

Awesome prices, quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Great range, product available straight away, delivered within 2 days. Excellent quality, put together very easily, highly recommend using this company

Lifestyle Clotheslines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Haven't actually used the Hills clothesline yet but the service and delivery was excellent. Arrived at the right place in very quick timeframe

Online ease!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Very easy to choose and purchase the correct clothesline for my two areas with all the info supplied on the website. Pricing is very competitive and delivery quick! Thanks

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I needed to purchase a clothesline for my property which is tenanted. It was imperative the supplier be reliable as the tenants are very busy. It worked out great - easy to purchase via phone then the net. Installer was very polite and good to deal with and arrived on time. I would definitely recommend.

Finally a clothesline that super king sheets fit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I had a Hills Hoist clothesline for 25 years, and I wanted to replace it with another quality clothesline. I purchased another Hills Hoist from Lifestyle Clothesline, I purchased the 8 line Hills Hoist and couldn't be happier with the way my super king sheets fit the line. Delivery was amazingly fast and installation was as simple as placing it in the current hole. Thank you Lifestyle Clothesline for your fabulous service.

• 15 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic drying solution for small space

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Love: that you can lower half the clothesline to save space when you only have a small load to dry; how easy it is to raise and lower; the quality of construction and materials means that it won't deteriorate in the salt air; its slimline appearance.

This is a great design that is functional. durable and attractive. Very happy.

Just what I needed to replace the same line I have had for 18yrs so I am happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

The clothes line I chose was the same I had just could n to replace handle after 18yrs of wear & tear so a new one was in order.
VERY HAPPY>

my hills clothes line

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I love the clothes line that I purchased especially the new width between the actual line space its great to get the washing dryer faster. I loved my old one but the new is improved.
very impressed.

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Lifestyle clotheslines could not have been more helpful .. the girl I spoke to on the chat line was very helpful and quick delivery also .. I love my new clothes line and hills will always be in my backyard ..

Long overdue purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Lifestyle clothesline’s gave me a great choice of lines at competitive prices. I chose the daytek folding clothes line because of, the good warranty and the variety of colours. the website was easy to navigate and the service & delivery was prompt. Installation was simple.

Clothes Airer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

After spending a lot of time searching for an indoor clothesline to go over my laundry basin, I discovered “lifestyle clothesline”. The website was easy to navigate to order my products. It arrived as promised and has only just been installed. Can’t wait to use it, although it does look rather special hanging from the ceiling against my tiled wall, without any clothes! Functional and easy on the eye ✔️✔️

Great delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

This item was purchased as a gift for my daughters new home {still under construction} so can not review item. But site was easy to use and delivery time was excellent'

1 of 44 pages

Have not received clothesline or refund I would appreciate if someone could contact me to resolve this issue Thank you

Ginni B asked on Jul 15, 2018

Hi, before I leave a review, I would like to know if someone has looked into the email I sent regarding the broken clip that clips on each end. I have also send images of it and hope someone will post me a spare as it was initially a broken clip in the box thanks. Address is 6 Sheringham Retreat, Currambine WA 6028. The product was a Hills Long Clothes Line thanks. Vivek 0413152157.

Vivek S asked on Oct 30, 2017

Can the austral foldaway be lowered it's too high for my partner

Tony asked on Apr 26, 2017

Answer this

Yes, the austral foldaway can be lowered

Hi Tony, Yes the Austral Foldaway rotary clothesline can be lowered. It does depend on the position of the bar in the ground socket. There is a bar inside the socket that is set by the user when installing. this controls the height of the clothesline. If the clothesline is to high when in its lowest position, the socket would need to be dug up and the bar lowered in the socket, then re-concreted in. Hope this helps.