Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Fold-down clothes line bought - simple, easy and the clothesline is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Website was easy to navigate and there was plenty of information to make a decision. Smooth procedure and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the clothesline was delivered. Easy installation process, we're very happy with what we picked. Price was competitive too.
(Bought in June 2017)

Can't fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I purchased a clothesline from Lifestyle about two months ago but only had it installed last week when my landscaping was finally done (allelujah). I was happy with the service and the price at time of purchase - this company seems to go out of their way to deliver quickly and keep you in the loop, even sending a personalised voice message which was a nice touch. I couldn't review at the time because it was still in the box and I wanted to make sure it was all ok.
I've been using a small portable clothesline on a deck for 15 months, so havi
ng a proper rotary clothesline again is overly exciting. The landscapers put the ground socket in for me and all I had to do was add the clothesline itself when that was solid. It was all very easy. I chose Woodland Grey to match my fence and I'm happy that it blends in nicely. The only negative is that a queen size sheet doesn't really fit this line as it says it does in the specs (Austral Foldaway 45) without bunching up a bit. I can live with that. I also bought the washing basket holder that you hook onto the pole of the clothesline. I balked at the price of that initially but it's seriously handy. Much better than rolling out a trolley or putting your basket on the ground. The convenience is fantastic. I'd have to recommend this company, the Austral clothesline and the basket holder.

boambee east

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent product and super service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I researched the internet before settling on the product my wife needed. Great choice very friendly and helpful staff and sought some assistance from them re installation which was quickly forthcoming. I acknowledge with this companies assistance this geriatric 82 year old found it a breeze. Well done and thanks.

newcastle nsw

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

It is a great product and I use it every day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I found this clothes line to be of a high standard and very strongly constructed. The instructions for installation were very easy to understand, which made the job a breeze. Thank you for your professional assistance on the phone when placing my order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great clothesline & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Great company to deal with received updates right up until the hoist was fitted on 5/7/2017.Thank you once again for great service and the installers were great workers and very pleasant. Would purchase again.

Fantastic clothesline!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Delivered very promptly by extremely friendly staff.
I am still waiting for my husband to install it but it seems a very sturdy product.

Best portable clothes line ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Service was fabulous, kept me informed as to the arrival of the line and surprisingly it came within 4 days.
Very light weight easy to move around and perfect height for hanging. Just love it!!

• 4 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

My new clothes line arrived within a week in good condition. Great service from Lifestyle and I would purchase again.

Quick service, good product, recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Everything was exactly as promised throughout. We were looking for a folding clothesline that was sturdy and matched the house, and that is just what we got. Great communications throughout and speedy delivery.

Great product and Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I was looking for slimline fold down clothesline that would match our existing wall color, Lifestyle Clotheslines had exactly what I was after at the best price I could find. Very happy with the clothesline, easy to install and quality construction.

Hills Hoist Clotheline purchase and installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Our Hills Rotary Clothesline needed to be replaced, it that had lasted nearly 20 years. I went on the web and found Lifestyle Clotheslines provided the same line, so dimensions were safe to fit our yard. With online purchasing and payment, the ordering process was simple and included the option to have it installed. We opted for this. Lifestyle contacted us and kept us briefed along the process. the product arrived within the timeframe promised and a local installer called to lock in a time for the installation. Seamless, no dramas, all promised was delivered. I highly recommend using Lifestyle, and it is an Australian company.

Good Aussie Company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I needed to replace our Hills Rotary Clothesline that had lasted 18 years and found Lifestyle Clotheslines online. The ordering process was simple and the product arrived well within the timeframe advised. The installation process was simply enough although it should be mentioned that the assembly head needs to be partially open before it will lock into the main standard. I would certainly use this company again.

Macquarie Park

Private message

Austral Rectractaway Clothesline is awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

This is our first time trying Austral clothesline. User friendly & instructio is easy to follow. The 5 lines one gives me sufficient space to hang my clothes and they are of durable quality!

Verified Customer

Quick delivery, good quality produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Bought a collapsible clothes line which we installed indoors in our laundry. Fits perfectly and folds away to reduce space.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

We were looking for a large wall mounted line and first went to Bunnings. The particular model we were wanting was on special order and was told it would take 14 - 21days to arrive. Jumping online, came across Lifestyle and found their price beat Bunnings and was dispatched straight away, arriving a couple of days later. Great service! The video txt msg was nice also....personal touch.

Quick And Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Easy online purchase with fast two day delivery . Easy to put together and mount on fence . good quality marital used

Good quality and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Received the product within 10 days of order and received a great receipt of purchase video via mobile message; better than the usual email receipt that's for sure. We created a time lapse video and posted it to YouTube - "Clevacover" which documents the setting up from box to line. Very quick and easy!!

Quick service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Good product with quick postal service. Would use this company again for any cloths line product my family might need

Easy Transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Very happy with Lifestyle Clothesline's. Great communication confirming my order & advising that it had been posted and when to expect to receive it. Very well priced & the clothesline was very simple to put together. Would absolutely use this company again.

Burrum Heads

• 2 answers

Great Australian Product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Great service, free postage . We chose the 45 foldaway and the cover. It gives us a great undercover space in summer to have coffee when not in use as a great size clothesline. Also the cover lets me not worry about the washing for showers.

1 of 20 pages