Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Ordered a retractable clothes line and found out it was a great product. Very happy with it. Great to find the colour I wanted, woody grey, as very other store only sold a beige or sand colour. So I'm thankful. The delivery was faster than expected, came two days quicker, but I'm not complaining, very happy. Thankyou and will purchase again!

Perfect and functional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Excellent washing line. Colour blends in with surrounds and well thought out line spacing. Would definitely recommend!! Quality Australian made product

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

I ordered a clothes line in late November being such a busy time of year I assumed shipping would take a bit longer. It arrived the very next day! I was so impressed. The quality is exceptional, extremely happy!!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Easy to order, fantastic product and very efficient service. Kept up to date on receipt of purchase, dispatch and transit/ arrival. Product was easy to assemble and is a great size when you no longer have a full clothesline. Folds away and is very convenient.

Speedy Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Efficient delivery. Just in time for Christmas. Clopthes line is still in the box
but I am sure it will surpass expectations once it is put to use.
Thanks to Lifestye Clothesline for the prompt delivery and great post service customer care.

Works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Clothesline is fine but there was a problem with delivery as that is done by courier who did not leave the line initially because there was no-one at home to sign. It may be an idea to explain at booking that there is a chain of independent entities involved : suppler, courier and installer. This may help prevent confusion.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We recently purchased a clothesline from Lifestyle Clotheslines and were very impressed with the customer service they provided. We would recommend them based on this plus the fact they (for an extra fee) are able to remove the old line and install the new one.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I looked around for a replacement Hills fold away line and decided on Lifestyle as they were listed on The Hills Industries Web site. On 29th I ordered and paid on line with no hassle or drama, same day I received confirmation straightaway followed by a video message to say the had been processed. Next day 30th emailed saying it had been dispatched and then delivered the day after, Three days from order to delivery, excellent service.

Great thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Seems to me that this clothesline lives up to it's reputation as being the biggest fold down clothes line on the market. Easy enough to install too. Cheers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Found the site online we purchased the large fold down clothesline the price was better than anyone else and the delivery time 2 days, the short thank you video was a bonus I would rate this site 10 out of 10 for quality and service.

Easy as 1,2,3.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

This is a great site to help make the right decision on a much used product. There is great information on all the products and there's help available if you have any questions. Communication is excellent, far superior to any other product I've purchased online. I'd highly recommend this site and it's product offering to anyone who was in the market for clotheslines.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Purchased Basket Holder for Clothes Line, Order was delivered within 48hrs. A great Company, so easy to order and was able to track progress of order. This is the way online shopping should be others should take note.
We are very happy we dealt with Lifestyle Clothesline and would recommend them on price ease of ordering and Prompt deiivery.

Sooo happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Excellent and prompt service. Very satisfied and happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend the product to family and friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Quick delivery and innovative online service. Received regular updates about delivery, price is 20% cheaper than competitors. Recieved dispatch message via video text.

Verified Customer

Great quality product and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We needed a larger clothesline so ordered a 3m x 1.2m wall mounted clothesline. We were kept up to date with construction/delivery times, received a well built, quality product and was provided with good mounting hardware.

All in all very happy with our experience.

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I found the website online, it’s was clear and easy to understand and use. I placed my order and it arrived very quickly which was great. I loved that the day after I placed my order, I received a text message and personal video thanking me for my order and supporting and Australian company, I have never had that happen before! Instructions were easy to understand and we had my retractable line up the day after it arrived.

Just what I needed, Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Well made and finished, easy fit up, could have done with some better fixings supplied but a very sturdy product of high quality, great range of sizes, and has now been put to use with ease,Thanks

Great product and good to see it's Australian made. Well that's what I believe anyway.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Assembled it myself in about 1 and a half hours. The assembly instructions could be improved with some extra diagrams. Quality is excellent. Suggest that the cord be put on a spool as I had problems with it tangling when I was assembling line.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I ordered 2 x austral rotary clothes lines.
Ordering was easy with good information provided. I was contacted within 10 mins of leaving a phone message.
I requested installation
The installer was excellent and demonstrated how to use - remove from ground etc. times available for installation were not as flexible as I would have liked
But happy with the service overall. Thanks lifestyle for having installation as an option. Would have taken me weeks to get it installed if I wasn’t able to arrange immediately.

Lifestyle Clothesline great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

It was hard finding a suitable clothesline after my old one retired itself. I wanted a post to post as a replacement and searching places like Bunnings were not a good fit as the lines on offer did not show how far the line actually extended. Lifestyle Clothesline came to the rescue after a google search and with the help of a few phone photos they identified the correct clothesline for me and organised installation in my case. A very good experience.

1 of 29 pages

Hi, before I leave a review, I would like to know if someone has looked into the email I sent regarding the broken clip that clips on each end. I have also send images of it and hope someone will post me a spare as it was initially a broken clip in the box thanks. Address is 6 Sheringham Retreat, Currambine WA 6028. The product was a Hills Long Clothes Line thanks. Vivek 0413152157.

Vivek S asked on Oct 30, 2017

Hi, Im having lots of trouble with fastway couriers. They attempted a delivery without any notice, told me they would drop it off at a local collection agency, next I was told it was going back to you, No emails No text messages Ive rung them 4 times and still no clothesline.....!!??!! Any ideas of what I can do next???? Had I known it was going to be this much trouble I probably would not have made the purchase. Tracking number EA0018266791 Thanks David 0414 65 88 09

David asked on Oct 15, 2017

How do i rewire a sunfresh clothes line?

Roger asked on Sep 11, 2017