Excellent service & product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Ordering was simple and quick plus my new clothesline was delivered quicker than expected. Overall a great experience, would recommend this service.

Wonderful in all aspects.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Fantastic service. Received a phone call (From NSW to WA) because of slight confusion regarding delivery address.
Kept informed all the time regarding delivery schedule. Arrived the day that was stated. Easy to assemble.
Really great product and service.

Great, service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Ordered one wall clothesline, simply to install, looks great. I actually ordered a second smaller wall clothesline as well. Great product.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Yet to put it up. But looks good. Fast postage. Maybe less emails asking for a review would be nice though

Such a great selection!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Intiitally we ordered a versaline broadline which seems a fantastic product, but upon moving into our new home realised a hills single clothesline would be more suitable. Julie was very helpful in the return process and it was all too easy thanks the huge selection of clotheslines.

Verified Customer

Absolutely LOVE my new Hills Premiun Laundry Trolley

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

From the moment I order the amazing customer service really blew me away.. The staff at Lifestyle Clothesline where very nice and wanted to ensure that my parcel would be addressed correctly. My new Trolley arrived very quickly and it was just as I expected. Easy to assemble, fantastic to use. My HEGS now all stay in the amazing soft peg basket and no more grumpy husband with my orange HEGS all over the ground. Thank you so much I loved that I could also use Afterpay to pay for my new purchase. Definitely 5 stars

Fantastic company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Needed a new clothesline. The one I ordered was out of stock so they offered to upgrade me for no extra cost. Unheard of. Very pleased with their customer service. Thankyou. Order arrived within a few days. Highly recommend.

Order received promptly - thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Happy to support companies that provide excellent online product delivery services! Need to relocate the old hoist and found it a lot more sensible to purchase a new spike than try and dig out the old one!

Perfect Match

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Australian made and good product, good quality great quick service !!! Australian made and good product, good quality great quick service !!!

Verified Customer

Very Good Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

It is very good product and the delivery was super fast. The customer service is professional and good as well. Highly recommended!

Was good to be able to buy an aussie made product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Yes we have been quite happy and satisfied during the purchase and delivery of our austral clothesline. Sure it was hard work the installation but it seems like a well made product and well suited to our needs and I liked the fact that its all metal galvanised. We live near the sea so will have to wait and see how it goes over time. The delivery was in a reasonable time as we are in the far south western area of the state of Victoria.

Aussie owned and made -

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Website was comprehensive with a wide range of products. The comparison chart helped me make my decision as I wanted Aussie made. Ordering, updates, delivery and installation were A1.

SPEEDY DELIVERY AND GREAT PRODUCT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Smoothest purchase online ever and speediest delivery! We order the Hills 8 for our large loads and it is fantastic! Looks great too! Highly recommend Lifestyle Clotheslines for quality product and affordable price.

Best customer service and support ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Initially purchased online but ended up too small for our family, contacted them and they were very understanding and supported my in exchanging for larger model.

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Excellent customer service and professional. My wall mounted clothesline purchase and installation was as specified. I would shop again from lifestyle.

Top quality clothesline, sturdy and large enough to take loads of washing, can be used indoors or ou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Excellent product, excellent service, I ordered the smaller clothesline and realised that it was the larger one that I meant to order but no hassles with the exchange, went very smoothly and fast processing and delivery.

Port Macquarie

Private message

Worst clothesline ever used

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The old saying, Don't rest on your laurels, rings true here. We always try to support Aussie made products. However, just because it's aussie made does not make it great. We were told (also read in the product literature) that all fittings were rust proof. WRONG! We are near the beach and ALL screws and fittings rusted out in the first year, even with maintenance. The outer lines are too close together, so trying to fit your hand with a peg in it is near impossible. We opted for the largest version and still cannot fit a queen size flat sheet on the outer most line. Austral, you should be ashamed. We rang the company, the service guy, couldn't give a sh#t, and basically said it was our fault as there was not enough maintenance done on it!

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

There are a few issues with our site as we live in an apartment and the clothesline could not be visible to the road. The team helped me with choosing an appropriate style and colour. The installer came in on the due date and offered valuable suggestions on placement. He showed me how to use the folding mechanism and ongoing maintenance.

Perfect for drying clothes in the garage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Slimline, easy to extend and retract, handy size, not bulky, strong for its size, perfect for drying clothes in the garage.

Happy chappy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I was very pleased with this service. The guys who delivered and installed were very respectful. They took into consideration possible obstructions to the line and since I am not very tall they considered that as well. They took a moment to chat when the work was complete but not too long.

1 of 41 pages

Have not received clothesline or refund I would appreciate if someone could contact me to resolve this issue Thank you

Ginni B asked on Jul 15, 2018

Hi, before I leave a review, I would like to know if someone has looked into the email I sent regarding the broken clip that clips on each end. I have also send images of it and hope someone will post me a spare as it was initially a broken clip in the box thanks. Address is 6 Sheringham Retreat, Currambine WA 6028. The product was a Hills Long Clothes Line thanks. Vivek 0413152157.

Vivek S asked on Oct 30, 2017

Hi, Im having lots of trouble with fastway couriers. They attempted a delivery without any notice, told me they would drop it off at a local collection agency, next I was told it was going back to you, No emails No text messages Ive rung them 4 times and still no clothesline.....!!??!! Any ideas of what I can do next???? Had I known it was going to be this much trouble I probably would not have made the purchase. Tracking number EA0018266791 Thanks David 0414 65 88 09

David asked on Oct 15, 2017