Lifestyle Clothesline is currently offering a $10 Woolworths gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward.

Hanging Fine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I am very happy with our Retractaway 50 which I found very straightforward to install and which is serving our purposes well. The service from Lifestyle Clothesline was excellent. No complaints whatsoever.

Genuine Hill Clothes line replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Very hard to get genuine hill line to restring your line. Lifestyle has the products and delivered in a timely fashion in good order in very well protected packaging. Very happy, easy to use website, a thoroughly good experience....

Customer Service poor

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

No communication regarding delay in clothesline. Cover arrived prior to the clothesline. Do not respond to emails.
Installer went above and beyond and kept us in the loop as they chased everything for us due to lack of communication from lifestyle.

Clothesline purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Very happy with my clothes line purchase. The line was delivered, fitted and the old one removed for less than $400. It was very efficient and easy.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Easy to order from website. Great colour choice available and super quick delivery. Very happy with communication too. I was kept informed every step of the way

Fantastic customer service and line is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Super efficient, communication was great, installation quick and easy. Very happy with the product and experience.
Online information very helpful.

Excellent size for units

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Easy to order online. Quick delivery the only problem with delivery they did not let me know when they were delivering. Lucky I had just got home. The clothes line was easy to assemble. I have used the line a couple of times and I am very pleased with it. Excellent for drying on the patio and fold up and put away.

Just what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Easy to order, accurate description of product on the website, surprisingly quick delivery, product matches pictures and description of what was viewed online. Very happy with our purchase.

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

So easy to order on line. The product came within the week and is excellent quality. Exactly what I wanted for my yard. Love it

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Easy to order, which I did over the phone, arrived next business day as promised. Suits my needs very well. The line has ample hanging space for two full loads.

EXCELLENT AUSSIE PRODUCT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

My folder line was easy to order on line, arrived on time (free) and appears a very good product. Being a post support line you need to be a bit of a handyman to install concreted posts.

Great product and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Really good quality product, easy to navigate on website and choose items and options. Delivery Was quick and good correspondence and communication.

Great Product, easy to order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Can't fault this company. Great online support and easy to order. Super fast delivery and was always kept up to date.

Prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Great delivery ii arrived in good time but I am still renovating so I haven't put it up yet. Thank you.

Great Product...Not so great installation !!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Great service great product only problem installation have rang life style twice & they promised installer would phone back still waiting...wire not tight enough...handle in wrong position ( cant walk on that side of line so it's left handed going clockwise ) so if you can install yourself because after sales service is null & void !

Great product, misleading website

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

This is a good product, easy to put together and works well outside in my courtyard. However, I nearly did not go through with the purchase because of the misleading website special offer, and subsequent emails confirming 'free shipping'. Online ordering is meant to be straightforward, but free shipping does not apply to many locations, and you won't know this until you about to pay for the product, after which you will need to speak to a representative and wait for their email which adds shipping costs to your purchase...

Hills Hoist 7 Clothesline

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Great clothesline. Was delivered by courier the following day. The girl on the phone was fantastic and helpful. It didn't fit into the existing ground socket, but the installer put a new one in for me. The only negative is that it is perhaps installed too far into the ground so it doesn't sit very high (especially being on a slope). The installer even removed the old one for free!!

Basket Holder, Just what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Fantastic, Exactly what I wanted and fast delivery. Simple but extremely useful and saves bending down with a heavy basket.

Austral 28 Woodland Grey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Easy to use website, professional and prompt service and ordering. Installation perfect.

Australian made and owned - Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

From the very beginning Olivia at Lifestyle Clothesline was informative, caring and extremely pleasant. I felt like her number one customer. The clothesline was delivered in the timeframe that Olivia had advised. I love buying Australian made and owned !

1 of 23 pages

Hi, Im having lots of trouble with fastway couriers. They attempted a delivery without any notice, told me they would drop it off at a local collection agency, next I was told it was going back to you, No emails No text messages Ive rung them 4 times and still no clothesline.....!!??!! Any ideas of what I can do next???? Had I known it was going to be this much trouble I probably would not have made the purchase. Tracking number EA0018266791 Thanks David 0414 65 88 09

David asked on Oct 15, 2017

How do i rewire a sunfresh clothes line?

Roger asked on Sep 11, 2017

Can the austral foldaway be lowered it's too high for my partner

Tony asked on Apr 26, 2017

Answer this

Yes, the austral foldaway can be lowered

Hi Tony, Yes the Austral Foldaway rotary clothesline can be lowered. It does depend on the position of the bar in the ground socket. There is a bar inside the socket that is set by the user when installing. this controls the height of the clothesline. If the clothesline is to high when in its lowest position, the socket would need to be dug up and the bar lowered in the socket, then re-concreted in. Hope this helps.