Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Worth the money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I’m happy with the purchase and satisfied with how it washes my baby clothes and all clothes in general, whether they are colored and white. I bought the 10kg and got a bonus glass cleaner which is also very good.
I will defenetly buy it again.

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I have been using Euca laundry powder for years. It washes very well, and doesn’t leave a strong fragrance like other brands. I wash a variety of clothes from kids clothes to tradesman workwear and it washes everything perfectly. With small children I wanted to wash their clothes with something more natural, not full of chemicals and that would not irritate their skin. I also love that I can buy the big 10kg tub!

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Best laundry luquid I’ve ever used AND the most economical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

This is so good! Incredibly economical, smells lovely and cleans really well. I wouldn’t use anything else again. I wash my 100% silks to my woollens. It’s gentle and it doesn’t leave residue. Great stuff!!

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Robina many thanks for going out of your way to advise others on your experience with Euca, we truly appreciate you doing that. Yes no residue as we don't add anything unnecessary to the mix, ... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Great products for cleaning - laundry and house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I have been using Euca products for nearly 3 years. They are value for money, give great results in cleaning and fully Australian owned. What could be better? Absolutely nothing!

Comments
Euca Official

Thanks Deb for those kind words, we really appreciate the time taken to tell others about Euca .. always feel free to contact us if you have any questions about cleaning or Euca. we are here to help
regards
Gavin K

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
Private message

Everything we need in a washing powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I have used this product for about 7 years (or about 60kg) now since finding it in a local tool store in Grafton NSW.
It's got the 4 things that make us return customers.
1. Environmentally friendly for recycling water on the garden
2. Cleans exceptionally well
3. Good value - best price around
4. Australian made and owned
Now I buy Euca online there's a 5th reason to use it
5. Service is efficient with reasonable freight - arrived to regional NSW within a week of ordering.

When the shop I used to buy it from morphed into a new business the product was no longer stocked. After requests to stock were refused we went looking and found we could buy online. Easier than going to the shop. I like to buy local but when they just don't want to know I go online. Actually this is a local product.
Cheers

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Stu … I am so glad you were able to get Euca again form us on line. Love all your points as they are what makes Euca special. 10kg a year sounds about right, some go as much as 2 years. Those ... read more »

Taree

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Love the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I love laundry and finally found a product that not only smells good but is great for my newborn. No nasty chemicals and cleans all the baby mishaps throughly :)

• 1 answer

Wouldn't use anything else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

No harsh chemicals very economical. Will not use anything else. It has left no soap residue in washer and the drain pipe is clean as. No black gunk in drain pipe. Just goes to show how harsh other laundry powders are for yourself and your drains.

Melbourne, Vic

• 8 comments
  • 5 questions
  • 19 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Very Economical, a good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

A 10 kilo box lasts two people 2-3 years. I like that it is Australian and eco friendly, does the wash very well, has no 'filler' and you can pick it up at Repco outlets who kindly delivered if for me, and they give RAVC members discount too. Very happy with this product.

Trangie

• 1 review

Environmentally responsible & supporting Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I have been using Euca for over 15 years - best laundry powder on the market - works great even with salty bore water. This company has got it right, good customer service, an environmentally friendly product and packaging. An Australian company keeping jobs in Australia, with a product that is great value for money. It also keeps my husband happy who has a sensitive skin to many laundry powders. I highly recommend this product .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Tracie, many thanks for these kind words, and good to know you have been a loyal customer for 15years. its funny, but as we grow our new customer base we have been asked are we "NEW" … sadly no,... read more »

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Leaves clothing smelling and feeling fresh, without heavy perfumes and residues left by other brands. Goes well in our front loader washing machine. Love the option for bulk buying and conscious packaging. I have been and will keep recommending this product. Thank you!

Euca laundry powder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Im happy to recommend a healthy and yet effective in regards to how it cleans and smells nice too.
It washes well with whites and coloured clothing.I will use this product again.

Longer lasting freshness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I used this product and found it cleaned the same as the big chemical brands but the fresh eucalyptus smell lasts much longer, A big plus during winter when your drying everything inside.

Fantastic Australian Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Our family loves the laundry liquid - the hint of eucalyptus is lovely, the clothes are cleaned as expected and this product is septic-friendly.
In addition we noticed a mild skin rash that my child had completely disappeared when we started using this product confirming, in my mind, the quality of this product without using over the top chemicals which react with sensitive young skin.

The best find for domestic cleaning EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I stumbled upon Euca Laundry Powder through a Gumtree sale, one guy was having a clean out and offered me his second hand box of Euca LP, it was still 3/4 full. I had never seen the product before and was a little sceptical with all the green claims. I have not looked back. I just purchased my own first full box and I have told all my friends and family to ditch the overly perfumed, mass marketed products for this excellent, quality, washing detergent. I don't have the same itchyness from my clothes that is common with commercial detergents and this is much cheaper also. Plus, it gets stains out and is good for my washing machine because there are no nasty fillers, like CONCRETE!! So happy I found this.

50g packets great when traveling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

As a member of the Australian Masters and Victorian Masters Hockey Teams, I find when I am travelling, the 50g packets, a very convenient way of taking an excellent laundry powder, that is economical and easy to use, as I hand wash my playing strip after each game, I find the end result with Ecua great.

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Ian ... many thanks for these kind words , we wish you luck in your matches and hope you do well ...
the 50g sachets are getting a loyal following for travellers ....

I love this product

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Someone at work recommended I try Euca.. I bought one of the packs that contain several products so that I could try a range and I have been very happy with the results. I have recommended the products to others also.

Euca Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Best laundry powder I have ever used. The clothes smell so nice and come out very clean. I highly recommend this product which I bought in the 10 kg size which works out very economical as well.

Euca Laundry Powder and Soaker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Both products leave our wash whiter and brighter than our previous products. The soaker in particular, if left overnight, has had an amazing impact on our whites. We use a front loader.

Rod

Melbourne

• 7 helpful votes

Euca Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

excellent product highly recommended. Found it cleans better than supermarket brands, it is more expensive but the product goes further in very wash other than that it is something we always buy now.

Eucalyptus laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I love eucalyptus laundry powder everything smells so good and it is gentle on the skin it is so good for family members with psoriasis I’m going to try the laundry soaker next

1 of 7 pages

Can I buy in 20 kgbulk ?

Joy asked on Oct 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Joy, Funny you should ask that, as we have just launched our 20kg tub of Euca Laundry Powder at eucaonline.com.au

Product #106T20 ...
Let me know if you have any other questions, we are always happy to help
regards
Gavin K

I bought the 25kg bucket but they do now have 10kg in a boxed version. Which is good because I can also refill the bucket when I have run out of laundry powder. Hope this helps. Kind Regards.

Is Euca good for washing woolens?

Karen asked on Aug 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi Karen, Thanks for taking the time to ask us a question, yes Euca is great with woollens as we have a great sponsor in a local Australian Wool manufacturer who recommends Euca powder and liquid ( Silver Fleece in South Australia)

That said, we do specially make our Soft Wash which is specifically made for Wool and all delicates. We recommend our Soft wash as its a more pure soap based wash that wont remove the lanolin from wool.

We have this available on our website now …

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, always happy to help . Regards Gavin K - Euca On Line

Why does this detergent have so many reviews when it is hardly available anywhere? I notice that most reviewers have only ever left one review. Something is clearly not right.

Faiz asked on Jul 02, 2018

Hi Mansuri
Thanks for taking the time to ask a question about Euca.
We appreciate all our customers comments good or bad .
Euca is available through Repco ( for about 30 years ) Blackwoods and through select mitre10 and IGA stores . We also have our online website as well as our means to showcase the whole range available.
Euca is unique and not in mainstream supermarkets .
Customers are welcome to comment on this review website and we have a link to this site on ours to let them know.
In relation to customers only making one post , I'm not sure the issue here as we assume that would normally be the case .
Always happy to answer any questions you might have
Regards Gavin K