Super impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I have just tried the euca dishwashing powder and love it !!! My machine doesn't have a musty smell like some eco friendly powders and I was using another natural brand and was still having to rewash baking dishes and rinse and polish spots off my cutlery but the euca powder left baked on baking dishes sparkling and no spots on my cutlery so it is also saving me water because there is no rewashing of items! and the inside of my machine smells fresh. I also use and love the euca laundry powder I didn't realise the euca brand had so many different products and I will be switching all my cleaners to euca. I also would like to say that their customer service and speed of delivery is second to none I am really impressed with not only the euca products but the service is amazing.

Natural, fresh and clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We have been detoxing our home of chemicals, so when we discovered this product available is all natural, very economical we were keen to give it a try. The performance is everything we hoped in our dishwashing powder, is fresh and clean. You don't have to use too much and our dishes are all clean.

Environmentally super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

We have used Euca Laundry Powder for some time now because, not only is it great for cleaning clothes and does not contain artificial scents, but we can recycle the washing water onto our garden without any harmful effects, residue or accumulation of suds. It's just like putting clean water onto the Lawns! Amazing ! This alone makes this powder outstanding.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Bernard , many thanks for those kind words, we really appreciate the time taken to help spread the word. Yes, the big attribute of being great for lawns and gardens is often lost. Most other l... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

The Best I've Used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I'd used "eco friendly" laundry detergent from the supermarket but never been that happy with it. I had residue on clothes, minor stains weren't shifting, and it wasn't dissolving properly in my washing machine, and the supposedly eco and natural liquid of the same brand was so strongly fragranced that I threw it out and started trawling the internet for an alternative.
I'm so glad I did! We did our research, then bit the bullet and ordered 10kg of Euca Laundry Powder and haven't looked back. It does exactly as it promises: leaves no residue (no filler, yay!), has a fresh smell that fades as the clothes dry, fades stains that the other brand couldn't touch, dissolves properly (even in cold water), and you don't have to use a lot of it in a wash!

Being able to save money by buying it in bulk is just the icing on the cake.

We're so happy that we're slowly switching everything over to Euca: Dishwasher Powder, Laundry Soaker, surface spray cleaners. The lot.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Major H We have only been on the net a short time, so glad you found us. We really do want to thank you for writing this great review. Remember we are only a small operation, so we are always h... read more »

Just Magic !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

When you're on a good thing - keep buying it. I am now using the laundry powder, the dishwashing powder and the glass all surface cleaner and they are all just as amazing as each other. Can't wait to try some of the other products as I am sure they will equally as good. Living on a farm is a real tester for the power of the laundry products.
I am a very happy customer and will be pleased to tell others!

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi . Many thanks for the compliment. Glad you like Euca GLASS. did you know its a fabric / carpet stain remover as well. We use it on the glass splash back and stone bench tops in the kitchen as w... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

The Best Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This powder works really well, smells great and is safe for our septic system. I'm really impressed with the environmental aspects of the product, from the postal packaging and containers to the product itself. Buying on-line was a breeze and the refill pack was ideal. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Lyn Thank you, much appreciated. We love to hear the good and any bad from customers, but always great to see we have achieved out goal on service as well. Euca is perfect for those on septic ... read more »

Shepparton

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Love the idea it is ALL washing powder, not bulked up with fillers. The clothes come up really clean. Also doesn't have that overpowering perfume smell..just fresh eucalyptus. I would defintely but this product again.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Margie Did you notice how little you use compared to supermarket powder (and liquids) We often find customers still use the BIG HEAPS of powder when they don't have to. use less and less each... read more »

I am just so happy with the powder..yes you are correct, you don't need a huge amount.. and thanks for the tip about making it in to a paste to use on stains.
Margie

Hi Margie
You're welcome ..
regards
Gavin

Tenterfield

Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I Love Euca Laundry powder. It does a great job and the required amount to use is much less than many other products. Also, it does not impact negatively on our envirocycle septic system. I've been using it for a few years now but found that my local produce store doesn't always stock it. I have just discovered that I can order the 10kg bucket (or even better, the refill box) with free postage, direct from Euca. I am completely sold on this product.

Excellent product - Euca Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

This is the 3rd time for me to buy Euca 10kg Laundry power. I like this product because this powder doesn't leave strong artificial detergent smell, such as artificial floral smell which always made me sneeze. This time, I discovered 10kg power refill in the web, so I decided to by the refill, instead of power in a bucket. I agree that the buckets are great to use for storage etc but I think re-fill seems to make more sense.
I was impressed by the package of the refill. It is in a biodegradable package.

Love the aroma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Have just tried the Euca dish washing powder and I'm very impressed. Firstly, it has a beautiful fresh eucalyptus aroma. Dishes, including pots and pans are clean with no residue or strong detergent smell.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

EUCA Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Although this is the first time I have "bought" this product, I have, however, used it before. I was given a "sample" to try and was happy with the results. I found it to be very good and for this reason, decided to buy it..
I am not going to tell you all that this product is fantastic, or that it cleans better than any other product that I have ever used, but I can say that it is JUST AS GOOD as anything I've used before. It does not clump even in top loaders HOWEVER......there are many benefits to using this product that FAR OUTWEIGH THE USE OF OTHER PRODUCTS
* This product does not contain fillers so you get more "working product" for your money...( ie you use less), and for this reason Euca washing powder is more economical.
*This product uses eucalyptus oil to deodorize naturally, rather than use a chemical "perfume" which often causes skin problems or exacerbates existing problems.(My grandson has eczema so I use this product to avoid inflammation)
*Euca Laundry powder has less phosphates and salt than even some "environmentally endorsed" products so is better for septics and ok to use in "grey water systems. Being environmentally aware is very important to me.
*I have bought a 10kg tub which although is a plastic one (plastic is akin to a swear word in our house), because it is a seal-able bucket with a handle, it can be used for MANY things over and over.....in other words it is'nt a single use plastic container which to me is the worst kind of plastic.
*And finally, Euca products are Australian made and owned, and we should all make the effort to support our home grown industries.

P.S. I would, however, like to add that a STRONGER eucalyptus fragrance would put the icing on the cake!!!!

Great eco friendly powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I’ve been using this powder for years and it’s incredibly economical, doesn’t clump, cleans well and lasts an eternity (and I have 4 children)!!
I personally wish it smelt a bit stronger on the clothes after washing as they don’t usually have a smell, which isn’t a bad thing, but I like the clean smell to be stronger.
I also love they now have a 10kg refill which is cheaper and uses cardboard instead of more plastic.

Wonderful stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I have been using Euca laundry power for approx 6-7 years I buy a huge 10kg bucket of it and have just discovered that I can buy a refill when needed. I do not tolerate perfumes there fore have difficulty with other laundry products. Eiuca is perfect, you don't need to use a lot, the smell is fresh and clean and my clothes come out very clean, it does a wonderful job on my whites. Australian made - thumbs up.

Very economical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

I have tried both the washing powder and dishwasher powder and I only use a fraction of what I normally use and the results are good. Lovely smell also. Will be recommending to my daughter whose children have excema. Very happy to be buying Aussie made.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi ... yes we have to re-train quite a few new customers not to "over use" Euca as it is a true pure concentrate. As in you only use a small amount in each wash as you have seen. The benefits for t... read more »

Euca Laundry Washing Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

We have been using Euca laundry washing powder for approx 3 years with fantastic results with every wash and will never use anything else. Aussie made - the best ever!

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Garry, we really appreciate your loyal support, we are only a small family owned business that has been making great products for years. We are now just spreading the word so everyone knows now ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I bought some Eucan laundry liquid and fabric conditioner on line
works perfect, smells really nice and cloth Clean and soft. They service is very good, post received very quick and protect very well
very happy

Verified Purchase

Euca Laundry Powder - we love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

We first bought Euca powder because it is a concentrate and is made by an Aussie company. We quickly learned how good it is while using a 10 kg package. When that first package was empty, our store had only a 4 kg pack, and it appeared that another product was better value in terms of cost per kg. Boy, we were fooled - this other product was not a concentrate, and its performance was mediocre. Once bitten! We now buy only Euca, and having discovered it can be ordered on line, there is no reason not to.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Jeff,
Many thanks for posting a review of Euca. We really appreciate your support and in letting others know as well. Always feel free to contact us here if you have any questions, Regards Gavin K

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I have been using this washing powder now for a number of years since my husband had some itchy reactions to commercial powders. No such issues with this. I buy in bulk, it is well priced you use a relatively small amount and the outcomes are consistently reliable washing. I also add a scoup of bicarbarb which gives a washing boost and add vinegar to my fabric softener dispenser. Clean soft line-dried washing - beautiful. And the grey water goes on my garden without any problems.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Suzi ... we love that you have taken the time to tell everyone about your experience with Euca, very much appreciated from everyone here. Your little tips sound good too so that's a big plus as... read more »

Howlong

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Lightning Cleans Euca laundry powder is the best I've ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I've been using Lightning Cleans products for well over 5 years and I can't fault them. We buy in bulk and find the products top quality and very cost effective.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi ... I wont call you old chook (oops think I just did) ... many thanks for comments about Lightning Cleans. Great family owned Australian business with some extremely versatile products that clea... read more »

environment friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We have been using Euca laundry powder for several years and have just recently ordered the 10kg refill pack, product was delivered within 4 days and that included the weekend. very happy saved $11.

Comments
Lightning Cleans Euca Laundry Powder Official

Hi Shaun, thank you for those kind words. We try our best to over achieve, and at times we are human and can make a boo boo, but its great to hear when we do get it all right. Its our objective to... read more »

1 of 4 pages