Verified Purchase

Environmentally responsible & supporting Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I have been using Euca for over 15 years - best laundry powder on the market - works great even with salty bore water. This company has got it right, good customer service, an environmentally friendly product and packaging. An Australian company keeping jobs in Australia, with a product that is great value for money. It also keeps my husband happy who has a sensitive skin to many laundry powders. I highly recommend this product .

Verified Purchase

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Leaves clothing smelling and feeling fresh, without heavy perfumes and residues left by other brands. Goes well in our front loader washing machine. Love the option for bulk buying and conscious packaging. I have been and will keep recommending this product. Thank you!

Euca laundry powder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Im happy to recommend a healthy and yet effective in regards to how it cleans and smells nice too.
It washes well with whites and coloured clothing.I will use this product again.

Longer lasting freshness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I used this product and found it cleaned the same as the big chemical brands but the fresh eucalyptus smell lasts much longer, A big plus during winter when your drying everything inside.

Fantastic Australian Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Our family loves the laundry liquid - the hint of eucalyptus is lovely, the clothes are cleaned as expected and this product is septic-friendly.
In addition we noticed a mild skin rash that my child had completely disappeared when we started using this product confirming, in my mind, the quality of this product without using over the top chemicals which react with sensitive young skin.

The best find for domestic cleaning EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I stumbled upon Euca Laundry Powder through a Gumtree sale, one guy was having a clean out and offered me his second hand box of Euca LP, it was still 3/4 full. I had never seen the product before and was a little sceptical with all the green claims. I have not looked back. I just purchased my own first full box and I have told all my friends and family to ditch the overly perfumed, mass marketed products for this excellent, quality, washing detergent. I don't have the same itchyness from my clothes that is common with commercial detergents and this is much cheaper also. Plus, it gets stains out and is good for my washing machine because there are no nasty fillers, like CONCRETE!! So happy I found this.

50g packets great when traveling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

As a member of the Australian Masters and Victorian Masters Hockey Teams, I find when I am travelling, the 50g packets, a very convenient way of taking an excellent laundry powder, that is economical and easy to use, as I hand wash my playing strip after each game, I find the end result with Ecua great.

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Ian ... many thanks for these kind words , we wish you luck in your matches and hope you do well ...
the 50g sachets are getting a loyal following for travellers ....

I love this product

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Someone at work recommended I try Euca.. I bought one of the packs that contain several products so that I could try a range and I have been very happy with the results. I have recommended the products to others also.

Euca Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Best laundry powder I have ever used. The clothes smell so nice and come out very clean. I highly recommend this product which I bought in the 10 kg size which works out very economical as well.

Euca Laundry Powder and Soaker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Both products leave our wash whiter and brighter than our previous products. The soaker in particular, if left overnight, has had an amazing impact on our whites. We use a front loader.

Rod

Melbourne

• 7 helpful votes

Euca Laundry Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

excellent product highly recommended. Found it cleans better than supermarket brands, it is more expensive but the product goes further in very wash other than that it is something we always buy now.

Eucalyptus laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I love eucalyptus laundry powder everything smells so good and it is gentle on the skin it is so good for family members with psoriasis I’m going to try the laundry soaker next

Victoria Point, QLD

Private message

Best washing powder efficient & economical!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Have been using this powder for years in top loaders - always happy with results & the bulk (10Kg) size makes it very economical. Just bought a front loader & very happy with results here too - excellent product!

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Debra, thank you for the time taken to write a review for us, yes the biggest challenge is getting new customers used to using less than they are used too. Like a lot less ...again many thanks .. regards Gavin K

Does exactly what I need!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I use the washing powder and soaker to clean cloth nappies, it does an excellent job of removing any stains, leaves them fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my babies skin. I also loved that the packaging 'peanuts' in the box they were delivered in was biodegradable, awesome to see an environmentally conscious company! I will definitely be using again and exploring their other products!

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Emma , many thanks for the time taken to write a review for us. The peanuts used in the packing are just corn starch and will dissolve in the ground / compost or just in a bucket of water ... ... read more »

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I found Euca after doing some research on brands with no fillers or harsh chemicals - wanting to move away from supermarket brands. I was pleasantly surprised - the washing powder works really well. I love the fresh, natural scent. The washing powder is concentrated, so you really only have to use a small amount compared to the supermarket brands to get the desired results. I buy the 2kg bottle which lasts me a good few months. I will continue to buy this product and others in the Euca range.

Great washing powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Euca cleans our clothes well and leaves them smelling fresh but not an overpowering scent. Very economical to use. I will buy it again - after our large box runs out, it last a long time.

Perth

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Perfectly Clean clothes without harsh chemicals or heavy fragrances

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

We purchased the 10KG container of Euca Laundry powder after reading online reviews & wanting the "No added perfume so only the natural fabric smell once washed. No Strong Eucalyptus odour after the wash, so no perfume smells and totally fragrance free" as promoted on their website.

After using this product for approx one month I can safely say that the product cleans better than any other products we have used over the past years & does leave our clothes fragrance free, which is essential for me as any fragrances seems to hinder my ability to sleep well.

Delivery was prompt & as the product does not contain any fillers we use less of this quality product to achieve the same level of cleanliness of our washing than previous usage, so anticipate some cost saving over time as well.

it is a great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I have just received my product from Euca the washing powder it leaves you washing smelling fresh only used a small amount a very great product!!! I will be trying more

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

The laundry soap cleans well and does not effect my skin. I am allergic to many laundry products, they cause itchy red skin. I have had no reactions to Euca laundry powder so I will continue to use it

Comments
Euca Official

Hi Joanie Many thanks for taking the time to write a review on Euca. Its always great to hear Euca is a benefit and helpful for you in controlling your condition. Allergies are so complex and any ... read more »

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

After hearing about how harmful supermarket washing detergents can be, I searched and found Euca. It is the best washing powder I have used & I will never use anything else again. Not only is it good for my washing machine and clothes, it works really well and I can't wait to try out the other products!

1 of 7 pages

Why does this detergent have so many reviews when it is hardly available anywhere? I notice that most reviewers have only ever left one review. Something is clearly not right.

Faiz asked on Jul 02, 2018

Hi Mansuri
Thanks for taking the time to ask a question about Euca.
We appreciate all our customers comments good or bad .
Euca is available through Repco ( for about 30 years ) Blackwoods and through select mitre10 and IGA stores . We also have our online website as well as our means to showcase the whole range available.
Euca is unique and not in mainstream supermarkets .
Customers are welcome to comment on this review website and we have a link to this site on ours to let them know.
In relation to customers only making one post , I'm not sure the issue here as we assume that would normally be the case .
Always happy to answer any questions you might have
Regards Gavin K

Where can I buy Euca laundry powder?

Wendy asked on Apr 18, 2018

Mitre 10, Total Tools

Hi Wendy,
yes Mitre10, Repco and some IGA's have Euca available. You can also buy directly on line as well via www.eucaonline.com.au
Let me know if you have any troubles acquiring Euca .. regards Gavin K

I have over the years bought Euca at IGAs and Miter 10 but they don’t always have the 10 kg pack. Thanks and I’ll keep trying different ones.

Hi. Have you changed the formula? All of a sudden my clothes smell and feel like they’ve been washed with a cheap soap. It’s horrible! And why do I have to subscribe just to ask a question?

Tori asked on Apr 15, 2018

Hi Tori,
Can I ask are you using Powder or Liquid . Neither has changed, just wanting to know which product.
The pop up to subscribe you can dismiss ... we have a contacts page which you can send a direct email to me on. No need to subscribe.

talk more on this, see what we can resolve
regards Gavin K