Finally! Impossibly clean laundry!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

What a relief it is to finally find an environmentally and family friendly products that gets everything perfectly clean! We use the laundry liquid, soaker, wool wash and dishwasher powder and love all of them, I'm so glad we can now order them online and have them delivered to the door.

Boys, boys, boys and a miner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

The Laundry Powder out performs any of the products I have previously tried. It doesn't leave a scum in the washing machine and out clothes always smell great. Lifts the marks and only very occasionally do I need to add something extra for the stubborn stains.
It is fantastic to support an Australian company who really care.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 8 comments
  • 11 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

No other washing powder comes close

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Wonderful product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We use Euca liquid laundry detergent. Tried out the small bottle and have just ordered 10 litre bottle with free delivery! Great product , very effective and safe for the environment. The clothes smell wonderfully fresh and are sparkling clean. Can't wait to try out more of their range.

Finally found eco friendly solution to suit my septic system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Used euca washing powder for a couple of years now, l use less for same clean, and doesn't upset the live worms in my septic tank. Have won me!!! I will have to try some of the other products soon.

Truro, south australia

Private message

No other washing powder is better.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I've been using Euca Laundry Powder for 8 years or more. Wonderful product, value for money, you don't need to use as much as other powders, great smell and does a excellent job. It is also grey water garden friendly. I'm not happy to use anything else.

I promise you this I will never go back to anything else

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I love it to bits when my partner comes back from field his uniform stinks like hell and when I wash it in the Euca it smells so much better and cleaner and that's why never go back to anything else

• 4 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 26 helpful votes
Private message

Magic powder, much cheaper than cocaine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I live on a rural property, attend music festivals, sail a large boat, cook up a storm and am the proud fairy godfather to a fantastic crowd of youngsters. This all generates enormous quantities of washing handled by a Bosch front loader (review of the machine elsewhere). The stuff to get the volume of washing clean is Euca laundry detergent in th powder form - bought in the 10kg (now 12kg I think) buckets.

All the property's grey water is recycled to gardens after filtration through a reed/caryx bed. The Euca is fantastic on both its enviro
nmental credentials and its capacity to get things clean. The tiniest amount on the boat gets the pongy sailing clothing clean and is diluted through the boat blackwater tanks for disposal either far out at sea or the pump out stations ashore. I'm confident of its biodegradability. The boat washing is processed in a 25l screw-top lid container tied to the aft rail. The motion of the boat does what the Bosch at home achieves and there's always the hard edge of fresh water conservation on boat and property to consider.

Euca's incredibly economical to the extent that we write the date purchased on the tub. Elsewhere comments stated that it was a bit inconvenient to buy. For heaven's sake! 10kgs lasts me better than a year and your local Mitre 10 carries it most of the time cheaper than you can buy it online.

This stuff ticks all the boxes. Economical, effective and environmentally gentle. Made in Australia.

Quite frankly I don't know why you'd go and buy anything else. Fillers and synthetic stench? Not for me.

Private message

I love this laundry powder, there is never any residue and gives a good wash.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I love the laundry powder, there is no residue and washes well, excellent value for money and a hint of eucalyptus when you open the bucket.
Keep up the great work Euca.

Fantastic product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

We have been using Euca for many years and it is absolutely fantastic! Clothes are super clean and smell divine - that's all you want from a wash isn't it? And as an added, and important bonus, if you use Euca (or any Lightning products) you are supporting a local business which is really important to us.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

A product that does exactly what is says.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I have used Euca Lightning Clean Laundry Powder over the past few months and have found it to be far superior to even the best of the brands one can normally buy at supermarkets.
Sure, I have to seek it out, but it's well worth it.
I'm an absolute convert!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

This powder ticks all my boxes. Safe for the garden, washes my clothes well, Australian made. It is really good and I will seek it out to buy again. Thanks.

Best washing powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

This is the best washing powder we have ever used i love anything eucalyptus we have the big bucket but got a small container so we can transfer it into our tiny laundry the clothes come out smelling beautiful and fresh every time.

Private message

omg what a washing powder fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

i love it as i,m beauty therapist started with washing white towels, fantastic, then thought mm floors hot water and washing powder well it cleaned my tiles beautiful, then omg dam cat fro next door was sick in my car back seat i put all cleaning products i had on , i thought here goes washing powder again more than fantastic, so clean like new ,,, then i thought my lounge needs a clean, well came up like new, omg what a product go for it, love love it ,, marilynne

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

this is an excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

hi i have been using this product for at least five years
i buy it in the 10 kg bucket. i reuse the water on my gardens it
works very well not to strong a perfume good value it lasts a long time
and the bucket comes in handy.they have a good soaker product as well.

also it is AUSTALIAN MADE
CAROL FITZGERALD

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2016

Interesting to note the only bad reviews here are for a liquid, this is the review for the Euca powder...it's fantastic! Smells awesome, I'm not allergic and no fillers! Great clean.

Private message

Great Product shame about the packaging

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2016

Highly recommended this product but won't be purchasing it again due to the packaging. The pouring spout is so large you end up spilling it or using way to much product. please rethink your packaging - seriously who thought that large pouring spout was a good idea?

Economical And Efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2015

I have been using Euca laundry powder for many years now. Initially I sought a powder that didn't have fillers as I was using a grey water system. I like the eucalyptus fragrance and find it very efficient in the way the clothes are cleaned. I've used it both in hot and cold water. I am looking at using a front loading washing machine and note that the packaging doesn't mention that it is HE [high efficiency] however I feel it may be suitable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2015

From Parents to grandchildren
We all find this product just tops for our allergy prone souls
No eczema ,no itch
It's fantastic
If I could give it a 10/5 ,I would

Melbourne

Average wash, terrible packaging

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2015

Bought this at Leo's Supermarket in Melbourne. Thought I'd support an Aussie company & usually use Ecostore from NZ. Worst packaging ever - the stuff goes everywhere. The bottle pours terribly - oozes down the sides and leaves big blobs of sticky detergent all over the laundry. The lid is just a big screw cap so no way of measuring the amount needed. Not sure it even washes well or removes odours. Won't buy again & over priced. Ecostore cheaper & more effective! Disappointing.

1 of 2 pages