Blackvue DR750S-2CH

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

The website was easy to navigate, with a number of products available for sale. Item delivered in good condition and well packaged to avoid damage to item

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Frank, so glad that we delivered according to your expectations. We love seeing happy customers and your review of Linelink Online and your Blackvue Dash Camera purchase from us speaks volumes. Thanks so much for your custom.

Can’t wait to use it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Quality of the product looks to be very high. Installation will be done by a professional. I am also installing the battery cut off switch

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. When it comes to Dash Cams, we aim to give our customers variety, great service and the best prices. We hope we've ticked all those boxes for you. Come back soon!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Great product glad i bought it no problems very reliable would highly recommend .more than satisfied this is the second one i have bought as a present

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Les, very happy to be a help to a repeat Linelink Online customer. We aim to offer best price, best support and fast free delivery. Hopefully we checked all these boxes for you. Thanks again Les! W... read more »

Verified Customer

Worse customer service. Only care about sales not customer experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Simple review - i bought a tamper proof case for the dash camera and as i saw my model number in the description i did not notice there was multiple types. I only realised i ordered the wrong one once i couldn't install it. I contacted linelink who didn't want a bar of it i was hoping as a loyal customer who buys all the products i need from them that they would let me return it for the correct one even at a small fee but they didn't want to hear it. Loyalty doesn't pay so it looks like ill be buying from elsewhere from now on as customer experience doesn't matter to Linelink only sales.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Craig, thanks for your review and we are certainly disappointed that you feel let down. Like most of our reviews, you'll see most customers love our customer service and our support which we pride ... read more »

Quick and easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Could not be happier with service. Prompt and efficient and kept informed as to movement of product ordered. Will definitely use Linelink again for similar purchases.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Hi Steve, thanks for your 5 star review of Linelink Online. I'm really happy that you are happy with your purchase and the service you received from our team. We hope to see you back with us again ... read more »

Verified Customer

One of the best online shops

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Fast delivery which beats the eBay estimate. Answer my question at 11 pm within 5 minutes. GREAT service! Highly recommended.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks very much for your great review of Linelink Online. We aim to please and whether you ask a question at 5am or 2pm, we'll generally get to it immediately if not within the hour. When it comes... read more »

These guys are great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Extremely fast service, willing to negotiate prices, fast delivery. They let me know when it was posted, expected date of arrival. I'd rate them 11 out of 10.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Hambone (Love that name!) Thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. Like you mentioned, we love doing deals. Make us an offer - get a great deal! We aim to please so I was very pleased to ... read more »

You are welcome. Happy to give glowing report for great effort.

Dash Cams Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

As always they, Linelink are so good to deal with, I was able to do a deal with just a quick Email and they respond with in the hour with an offer. Thanks again for the great product and service.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks for your positive review and the repeat custom. We love doing deals with our customers and we guarantee we'll always offer the best price. We even have a policy around that process to make i... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 review

Hate this company. Marketing that I unsubscribe from

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Simple Ebay purchase and they think they can reuse my personal details to bombard me with more surpufilous crap. Leave me alone please.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Jam, I am not too sure what you mean by "bombard"? We send 1 email when you place your order with delivery details and contact information in the event that you need more assistance. We then send a... read more »

FYI it is against eBay policies to use my personal email for unsolicited emails. Suggest you read up on the rules:

Melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Really satisfied with Line link service. Delivery is very fast and good customer service.
Get response quickly and high quality product.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Simon, thanks heaps for your review. We love happy customers so to see we met your expectations gives us that "warm fuzzy feeling". We hope to see you back again soon for another purchase! We'll make sure you get looked after!

This product is awesome and puts my mind at ease knowing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Linelink has a great range of products and at a reasonable price. Delivery was excellent. Email communication was excellent. Highly recommended eseller.

I would recommend Gogogate2. Easy to install and works well. I own a B&D garage opener. The B&D smart opener module was not compatible to my older model door. B&D said that I would need to purchase an updated garage opener and then purchase the smart opener module with the total being about $900. Gogogate2 was compatible, with instructions specific to my model. I connected Gogogate2 direct to my opener (not the wall switch as mine is a wireless wall switch). I was worried how to wire it in but in the end it was a simple connection of two wires (after cutting off the Gogogate2 factory crimped wires with the forks on the end) via a spring crimp on my opener. Connection to the app is quick and I use IFTTT via Siri to send an email trigger to open the door. This can be done via SMS but the SMS is sent to IFTTT overseas and my mobile plan doesn't allow international calls/texts. Highly recommended product. Puts my paranoia at night or when I drive away as I can check the status of the garage door.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks for your review of Linelink Online and GoGoGate 2. Your review spells out 3 of our top aims - great prices, fast delivery and top notch customer service. Likewise, with GoGoGate 2, it's a co... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Happy with every thing they did even down to postage even after I received it and changed my mind to the 2 channel 650 s was not a problem for them

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Warren, thanks very much for your review of Linelink Online. Our aim is to satisfy you as our customer. That means great products, best prices and fast delivery. We are really happy that we met yo... read more »

Verified Customer

First order messed up. Good price and quickly sorted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Went ahead with the purchase of a BlackVue dashcam 590. First time purchaser on Linelink. Upon receipt, found it only had the 16gb memory card and that the unit had no wifi. A quick chat saw an upgrade to the next model along with the correct memory card for a nominal cost, in the post before the original unit had even been sent back. Return costs also borne by Linelink. Good price and will return for next purchase.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Ray, whilst Dash Cameras are our main game, customer service is also right up there. We value our customers, repeat business and word of mouth opinion. Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Linelink Online. Enjoy your Blackvue Dash Camera!

Fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

The product pricing was great, communication was excellent and delivery was very fast. Can't ask for much more than that!

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks very much for your review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments and we hope we can be of assistance to you again soon.

Fastest service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I was in a hurry to receive this - as soon as I logged onto website got support with query - my order was put into post an hour later!! Best service I ever got! Price is better than OfficeWorks down the road from me! Thanks so much. Waiting on its arrival tomorrow!

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Majette, firstly I'd like to thank you for your custom! We aim to please and your transaction shows just how we like our customers to be, happy ones. We love being better than our competitors and w... read more »

Very good experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

This shop has got very competitive prices, the postage was free and very quick. I am very satisfied with this first experience and I will keep the internet address of this site in my favorites.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thank you for your great review of Linelink Online. Your review hits all the marks for us in terms of best prices and fast delivery. We look forward to being able to help you again with your next purchase!

great thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

price was great product as described arrived on time would reccommend this company for purchasers and i would buy again from them

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Mark, thank you very much for your review of Linelink Online. More importantly, thank you for supporting an Australian owned and operated business. The team at Linelink Online are here to support you and again, we thank you for your business.

Great product, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Overall great price, cheapest i could find online.
Product delivered in a timely manner and received several email notification so i knew at all times, how the shipping of the item was progressing
When received, the item was professionally packaged, minimising any potential damage
Overall highly recommended this seller. Product isnt bad either but wish the night footage was better

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Chris, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. We love seeing happy customers and we do everything we can possibly do to make your purchasing experience with Linelink Online a good one! ... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great product and top notch customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I recently purchased a Cellink NEO Power Battery Pack from Linelink Online, so that i could run my Blackview DR650S dashcam in my car round the clock and not drain my car battery. Linelink Online had the best price for this product and it was shipped fast and without issue. It is a quality item that was packed well and arrived quickly.
I was able to install this battery in my car within 20 mins (fitted it under the front passenger seat). It charges as i drive the car.
I would recommend Linelink Online to anyone wanting a great deal and a hassle free transaction.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thank you for your review of Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. The Cellink Neo is a fantastic product and pair's nicely with any Dash Cam. We aim for best price, lightning fast delivery and... read more »

Effective ordering and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Best price for my Blackvue Dashcam SD card. Haven’t used it yet but I’m sure it will be fine. It has 12 moths warranty and that gives me piece of mind when making a purchase. Their online ordering is simple to negotiate and pay for your purchases. It’s the first time using these guys and it’s because of their competive pricing and discount that made them my first choice. I don’t often write reviews but in this case I wanted to support a company that offers a great service at a great price.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Catherine, thank you so much for your review of Linelink Online. As an Australian owned and operated business, we strive to deliver all the things you've highlighted in your positive review. Our to... read more »

That sounds great, thank you so much.

1 of 9 pages

i have ordered a Olympus DM-720 Voice Recorder (4GB) through Linelink online, and since doing this, have found the same product through Ryda.com ... the thing is, i am happy to purchase through Linelin, but they did not give any opportunity to purchase a waranty, and they did not give any information on what comes with the recorder. Ryda.com tells me that i would have received batteries, a 1 year warranty, and a carry case. Do i also get this with Linelink? Can someone from Linelink please respond, as i can not find anywhere else to get in touch with you? .the 'contact us' option , when i click on it, does nothing. Thank you, and btw, i am looking forward to dealing with you in the future, as long as everything goes well with this purchase. :) have a great day everyone

Lorraine McVea asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your message Lorraine. The item purchased is a standard package from Olympus which means no matter where you buy it, you'll get the same thing. In this case, batteries, carry case and product warranty. We hope you are enjoying your DM-720 and hope that you'll come back and shop with us again. We offer the best prices in Australia on Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Blackvue Dash Cameras and the GoGoGate garage door smart home automation products. www.linelink.com.au

Can I pick up my item in store?

rotuma asked on May 21, 2015

Answer this

Hi don't think so but would be best to check with them direct.

Linelink Online is purely an online store. We do not have a retail shop front and by doing so we can offer you better pricing as we don't have the expensive overheads of a retail "bricks and mortar" store. In fact, we guarantee that we will match or beat any genuine competitors price and we can do this by not having an expensive shopfront to maintain.

i want to buy a samsung galaxy note 3 off line link but not sure if its secure for my credit card details and also if its an real samsung galaxy note 3 phone.

ruby asked on Jan 11, 2014

Answer this

I have had no credit card problems, and the phone was real. No problems at all since I bought it.

I had no problems paying with paypal using credit card. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the afternoon of Saturday 11th January and received item in the morning on Tuesday 21st January. Phone is as described and works perfectly. I was worried when I did not receive a tracking number at first and sent an email late on 15th January and received a reply in the morning on 16th January advising that a tracking number would be supplied by 18th January and it was. I kept tracking and item seemed to be in Hong Kong from 18th to 20th but on the morning of the 21st it said it was in Melbourne ready for delivery and I received it before noon. Basically once it is shipped it gets to Australia within a few days. The longest wait time was actually getting the phone ready to be shipped.

Was the phone in the offical Samsung box or some cheap packing ?