great price and UNBELIEVABLY fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Competitive price but unbelievably fast service. I bought it in Brisbane in the morning, if i remember correctly they are Melbourne based, it was processed and posted the same day and i received it the morning the next day. It was well packaged and is a great product. Highly recommended based off of my purchase

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Jimmy, thanks for your great review of Linelink Online. We aim for next day delivery with the best prices in Australia on the products we sell. We are very pleased to see that we exceeded your expe... read more »

I am impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

They have the best price on market.
Not sure, but it look as 15 min or maximum 2 hours.
i am very happy to have busines with this company.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Kerim, thank you very much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

All aspects of the sale through Linelink were excellent. (email query answered quickly, online sale form straight forward, quick dispatch, arrived well packaged and within a reasonable time frame)
Prices were the same all over the net as well as retail stores, although retail stores had to order it in, and some online stores were charging delivery fees
Linelink = free delivery, and same time frame as retail store.
I would purchase off Linelink again, and would recommend them.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Rick, thanks very much for your review of Linelink Online. We are so glad that you had a great experience with us in your purchase of a Cellink NEO Dash Cam battery. Please drop us an email if you ... read more »

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Ordered a Cellink Neo which was delivered very quickly. The box should have included a cigarette lighter socket with output cable but this was missing. I emailed Linelink who replied almost immediately, apologising and blaming the importer’s quality control, and promising to have one sent by Blackvue. I was skeptical, but was pleasantly surprised when the missing part was delivered by courier within a couple of days.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Rob, thanks for telling us about your positive experience with Linelink Online. Whilst there was a small hiccup with a few missing parts, we worked closely with the fine team at Blackvue Australia ... read more »

Deceptive

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I thought I was buying a BlackVue SD card and received some other brand which they say is the same.If I wanted an other brand I would have bought it.Great service but false advertising

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Kevin, there's no false advertising or deception at Linelink Online. The memory card you have received is a genuine Blackvue memory card from AutoBlackBox Australia, the sole Australian distributor... read more »

Well if that’s the case then have a photo of a MLC Endurence SD card on your eBay site. You don’t do that because you are deceptively selling cards on the back of BlackVues name.Its wrong ,it is un... read more »

Totally and highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

After ordering a Blackvue Power Magic Pro Dash Camera Battery Discharge Hardwire Kit online (through ebay) it was HAND DELIVERED within 2 hours of placing the order! Now you cannot beat that!! I also had an issue with the installation of the product (my fault) and after contacting Linelink via email (again through ebay) to exchange the item for one of the same believing the original to be faulty, I was replied to within 20 minutes - ON A SUNDAY - with further friendly installation advice, which immediately solved the problem and had the item working correctly. I definitely highly recommend Linelink for product, delivery and service.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Daz, thank you so much for your positive feedback about Linelink Online. We aim to achieve buyer expectations and give great customer service. One of our staff hand delivered your goods on his way ... read more »

Woodside

Super Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I ordered a Blackvue Power Magic Pro Dash Camera Battery Discharge Hardwire Kit to replace my damaged one and it arrived way faster than I expected.
Very satisfied with the competitive pricing!

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Mick, thanks for your positive review of Linelink Online. We aim to please so it is so good to hear we lived up to your expectations. I hope to see you visiting our site again soon.

Wollongong

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Very happy with my purchase and the product received

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I found Linelink Online to be a very professional organisation. 1st class communications, fair price and well packaged super fast delivery. All in all my experience couldn't have been better.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. We aim to please and we aim for 5 Star performance. An example of this was with a recent customer where we delivered his order within the hour. He... read more »

Verified Customer

Great product as well as great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Reviewing prices i found linelink prices very competitive.
I only had to wait for 3 days to get my product.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

So happy to hear that you were happy with your Linelink Online purchase. We love happy customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Replacement BlackVue memory card

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Very impressed with the delivery time. I placed the order for the card on Saturday afternoon, and it was delivered (interstate) on Tuesday.
The whole process was extremely simple and straightforward.
I haven't had time to evaluate the card yet, but if it is anything like the original, I will be more than happy.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Carl, thanks very much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your custom and I am so glad to hear that your experience lived up to your expectations.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Quick response

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

price is very good comparing to other online store and once order was place they keep you inform of your delivery detail.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Steve, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back again soon.

I have a question that need to speak with one of your operator how can I have a verbal conversation?

Linelink Online Official

Hey Steve, we are purely online and that is how we keep our prices so low as we don't have teams of customer service people to answer calls. Having said that, you can email us at info@linelink.com.... read more »

• 3 comments

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Would not do what’s not advertised properly. Specs on box need to be more specific and say get onto BlackVue not them. Don’t open once bought will not exchange or refund under their polices. Will not buy from them again.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Mr Cash, Thanks for your feedback about the Blackvue B-112 Battery that you purchased from us. We take the time to actively reply to all feedback that we receive. I've just looked up your purchase ... read more »

Paint is another colour in my eyes .trying to re sell on eBay .thanks for nothing.!

Also wasent incorrect purchase.didnt state on box only for ignition switched cigarette socket.?

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Reasonable price and reliable product, order on sunday within 3 days product delivered on my front door. Highly recommended well done.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online. When it comes to Blackvue Dash Cameras, we deliver FAST and we guarantee to give you the BEST price. I am so glad you are happy with your... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Extremely good so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I have bought a Gogogate2 and a blackvue dashcam fom Linelink through eBay. I am very happy with both my purchases because of the the following reasons:
1) Their postage and handling time is excellent. I buy a lot of things from eBay; have not seen a prompt supplier like LineLink. Both my purchases arrived well before I expected.
2) For both my purchases, I used the "Make an offer" feature in eBay and LineLink accepted or provided acceptable counter offer on both occassions.

I certainly recommend this store and will buy from them again.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Thank you for your detailed review of Linelink Online. It's really appreciated. We aim to exceed customer expectations and its great to see when we exceed them such as the experience you've described. Thanks for choosing Linelink Online.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Very helpful and got exactly what i needed!
Fast & Friendly service parcel arrived very quickly, would use this company again

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Lauren, thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We are happy to have you on board as a satisfied customer. We note that you purchased Blackvue Dash Camera products and as Austra... read more »

Verified Customer

Great service and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Best price, great service, very fast delivery - a great buying experience. I’d defiantly buy again and highly recommend to others.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Kristof, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate your kind sentiments. It means a lot when our Management and Staff read comments like yours. We pride ourselves on best prices, fast an... read more »

Super fast delivery / updates all the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

It was very fast delivery which was important in our circumstances. Compettive pricing and updates from end to end.
Excellent service.

Comments
Linelink Online Official

A 5 Star Review for Linelink Online. Whilst this makes us happy, it makes us happier knowing that you were satisfied with your purchase. We love happy customers and to see a glowing review like you... read more »

Excellent service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Fantastic service. Highly recommend.
Service was amazing and always keep me posted on Parcel arrival. And very competitive on price .

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Alan, thanks very much for your positive feedback about Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments about our service and best price policy. We hope to see you back soon.

Not what I ordered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Bought Gogogate 2 Ultimate kit for garage from Linelink that would normally come with a camera but instead received a gogogate which has no camera no accessories it's been over a week and still have not received a camera and all they do there blame their supplier Gogogate when I did not buy it from the supplier I bought it from them and yet I'm having a deal with the supplier and not getting very far although I am getting more answers from the supplier than I would from them but I do not blame the supplier I blame Linelink because at the end of the day I did buy it off them have bought some other stuff off them for the gogogate and have had no problem because they deal with the supplier but once this is all finished would definitely not recommend them to buy anything of this company as they have not been very helpful but as for the gogogate works great would definitely buy another one just not from this company

Comments
Linelink Online Official

Paul, we are sorry that you feel we have not lived up to your expectations. As you can see from our other reviews, we value our customers and we normally outperform their expectations. In your case... read more »

Magic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Cheaper than other stores , quick delivery. I will purchase another one at a later date ,more than happy with service and delivery time .

Comments
Linelink Online Official

George, at Linelink Online we love it when we get a review like yours with the title of 'magic'. We value our customers and we aim to deliver fast and at the right price. Please email us on your next purchase and we'll make sure you get a great deal.

1 of 8 pages

i have ordered a Olympus DM-720 Voice Recorder (4GB) through Linelink online, and since doing this, have found the same product through Ryda.com ... the thing is, i am happy to purchase through Linelin, but they did not give any opportunity to purchase a waranty, and they did not give any information on what comes with the recorder. Ryda.com tells me that i would have received batteries, a 1 year warranty, and a carry case. Do i also get this with Linelink? Can someone from Linelink please respond, as i can not find anywhere else to get in touch with you? .the 'contact us' option , when i click on it, does nothing. Thank you, and btw, i am looking forward to dealing with you in the future, as long as everything goes well with this purchase. :) have a great day everyone

Lorraine McVea asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your message Lorraine. The item purchased is a standard package from Olympus which means no matter where you buy it, you'll get the same thing. In this case, batteries, carry case and product warranty. We hope you are enjoying your DM-720 and hope that you'll come back and shop with us again. We offer the best prices in Australia on Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Blackvue Dash Cameras and the GoGoGate garage door smart home automation products. www.linelink.com.au

Can I pick up my item in store?

rotuma asked on May 21, 2015

Answer this

Hi don't think so but would be best to check with them direct.

Linelink Online is purely an online store. We do not have a retail shop front and by doing so we can offer you better pricing as we don't have the expensive overheads of a retail "bricks and mortar" store. In fact, we guarantee that we will match or beat any genuine competitors price and we can do this by not having an expensive shopfront to maintain.

i want to buy a samsung galaxy note 3 off line link but not sure if its secure for my credit card details and also if its an real samsung galaxy note 3 phone.

ruby asked on Jan 11, 2014

Answer this

I have had no credit card problems, and the phone was real. No problems at all since I bought it.

I had no problems paying with paypal using credit card. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the afternoon of Saturday 11th January and received item in the morning on Tuesday 21st January. Phone is as described and works perfectly. I was worried when I did not receive a tracking number at first and sent an email late on 15th January and received a reply in the morning on 16th January advising that a tracking number would be supplied by 18th January and it was. I kept tracking and item seemed to be in Hong Kong from 18th to 20th but on the morning of the 21st it said it was in Melbourne ready for delivery and I received it before noon. Basically once it is shipped it gets to Australia within a few days. The longest wait time was actually getting the phone ready to be shipped.

Was the phone in the offical Samsung box or some cheap packing ?